Saucy Baked Fish
- » Baked Sole With Tomato Sauce
Baked Sole With Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked sole with tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked sole with tomato sauce recipes.
Baked Sole With Tomato Sauce
Place fillets in greased baking dish; season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion, green onions and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour; add wine gradually.
Bring to a boil; add cream gradually, stirring constantly until... - 44.5415
Sole With Fresh Tomato Sauce
In a heavy saucepan heat margarine over medium heat.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Add basil and salt and pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Into a blender container pour... - 37.0322
You May Also Like!
Fillets Of Sole With Tomatoes
This Fillets of Sole With Tomatoes is divine !These Fillets of Sole With Tomatoes are going to make your meal mindblowing ! Just try out this easy- to-make dish and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 43.5286
Sole With Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl mix tomatoes, shallots, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Grease a flat baking dish and transfer mixture into it.
4. Keep the fillets over tomatoes.
5. Pour wine and water over it.
6. Simmer on the... - 42.8764
Baked Fillet Of Sole With Salsa
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish spread one-half of the salsa.
3) Place the fish in one layer on top of the salsa.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
5) Place in oven and bake for 7 minutes.
6) Spread... - 34.9003
Sole Fillets With Tomatoes And Garlic
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
1) TO MAKE THE SAUCE - Heat a saucepan along with oil.
2) Put in tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, Oregano, half the salt and pepper. Stir continually.
3) Lower the heat to 'LOW'. Close the pan... - 43.4865
Lemon Sole Blanketed In Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. Arrange the fish fillets in the baking pan, skinned side down, and set aside.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the butter over moderate heat until bubbling. Add the mushrooms and... - 29.5769
Baked Sole With Asparagus
1. On a cutting board, place the fish flat and then lay down the asparagus sticks on top of the fish.
2. Warp up the fish along the wide end and trim any extra ends that are poking out.
3. Roll up to secure and fasted with toothpicks.
4. Preheat... - 44.9511
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a 7 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch baking pan brush with the milk-free margarine.
3) Spread half of the bread crumbs at the bottom.
4) Then evenly spread over the green pepper, onion and tomatoes.
5) Lay the fish... - 43.0322
Sole In Sauce Rosee
1. Sprinkle salt, pepper and fresh parsley on the fillets and roll them into tubes.
2. Take a 8 x 12-inch glass or ceramic dish and place the fillets on it.
3. Peel the tomatoes, remove their seeds and chop them.
4. Sprinkle the chopped... - 44.4879
Fillets Of Sole Duglere
I am not a glutton but an explorer of food and this European recipe of Fillets Of Sole Duglere is by far the best I have eaten ever. This Fillets Of Sole Duglere when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. It is an European cuisine... - 51.1873
Baked Fillets In Tomato Sauce
1. Clean, wash, fillet and skin fish.
2. Place in a well-greased baking dish.
3. Chop onions, capsicum (remove seeds) and celery. 4. Blanch tomatoes and make a puree.
5. Melt fat. Add onions, celery and capsicum. Cook until tender but not brown.
6. Blend in... - 43.2601