- » Baked Sole Tomato
Baked Sole Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked sole tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked sole tomato recipes.
Baked Sole With Tomato Sauce
Place fillets in greased baking dish; season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion, green onions and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour; add wine gradually.
Bring to a boil; add cream gradually, stirring constantly until... - 43.9283
Mushroom & Tomato Stuffed Fillet Of Sole
Drain spinach; chop.
Add salt, pepper, 1/3 cup wine, and bread crumbs.
Place mound on one end of each fillet; fold other end over it.
Place in well-greased baking pan with onion, parsley, and remaining wine.
Arrange mushrooms and tomatoes over top; cover with... - 42.3163
Sole With Fresh Tomato Sauce
In a heavy saucepan heat margarine over medium heat.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Add basil and salt and pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Into a blender container pour... - 35.798
You May Also Like!
Baked Sole With Mushrooms And Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 500°.
2. In a medium nonstick skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil with the butter. Add the mushrooms and cook until they exude their liquid, about 5 minutes.
3. Arrange the fish fillets in a single layer in a baking dish. Sprinkle... - 34.3673
Sole With Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl mix tomatoes, shallots, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Grease a flat baking dish and transfer mixture into it.
4. Keep the fillets over tomatoes.
5. Pour wine and water over it.
6. Simmer on the... - 43.5689
Fillets Of Sole With Tomatoes
This Fillets of Sole With Tomatoes is divine !These Fillets of Sole With Tomatoes are going to make your meal mindblowing ! Just try out this easy- to-make dish and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.6219
Fillet Of Sole With Spinach & Tomatoes En Papillote
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Prepare 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil for papillotes.
Put spinach, with water still clinging to its leaves, into a large pot.
Cover and steam the spinach over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until just... - 33.2535
Sole Fillets With Tomatoes And Garlic
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
1) TO MAKE THE SAUCE - Heat a saucepan along with oil.
2) Put in tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, Oregano, half the salt and pepper. Stir continually.
3) Lower the heat to 'LOW'. Close the pan... - 43.3141
Baked Stuffed Sole
A meal with the sole fish rolled with some stuffing and this will be take your palates to the next level! A dish with so procedures involved. Watch Mark do this easily! - 77.9426
Fillet Of Sole With Tomatoes And Parsley
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in saute pan and saute tomatoes, onion, and garlic for 10 minutes, or until wilted.
Add wine and cook to reduce by one half.
Stir in lemon juice.
Arrange fillets in a layer in greased baking dish.
Pour tomato mixture over... - 36.6398
Sole With Tomatoes French Style
Sole With Tomatoes French Style is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Sole With Tomatoes French Style dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 42.0009
Baked Sole With Asparagus
1. On a cutting board, place the fish flat and then lay down the asparagus sticks on top of the fish.
2. Warp up the fish along the wide end and trim any extra ends that are poking out.
3. Roll up to secure and fasted with toothpicks.
4. Preheat... - 44.8056
Baked Fillet Of Sole With Salsa
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish spread one-half of the salsa.
3) Place the fish in one layer on top of the salsa.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
5) Place in oven and bake for 7 minutes.
6) Spread... - 35.9141