- » Baked Smooth Cake
Baked Smooth Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked smooth cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked smooth cake recipes.
Cinnamon Roll Cake
A delicious cake for breakfast, brunch or just a snack with coffee or tea. Simple to make and uses ingredients you may have on hand in your pantry and refrigerator. - 114.878
Mini Carrot Cakes With Cream Cheese And Vanilla Frosting
Bite sized mini carrot cakes are dainty little treats that can win over palates with little effort. Loved by kids and adults it is a recipe that incorporates hearty warm flavors of the orange zest and cinnamon with the goodness of carrots. The icing on the... - 114.789
Colleen shows you how to put the infamous Baked Alaska together, from cake, to ice cream and meringue, to torching the whole lot. - 108.991
Dessert - Pineapple, Coconut Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
If eating dessert is your favorite pass-time, then you must try this one. This is a great dessert to have on a hot day. The toppings for this cake are crushed pineapple and grated coconut. A unique combination to try. The video is very clear and ... - 106.921
Chocolate Timbale With Soft Center
A yummy melt in your mouth chocolate Timbale recipe that is a treat fit for any occasion. It is an instant hit with all ages. Rediscover the magic of chocolate with this easy chocolate Timbale recipe. - 45.4555
Red Velvet Cake
There are many of you who will make serving this cake, all-time favorite, a tradition for birthdays and other special occasions. - 44.2401
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 43.6718
Irish Whiskey Cake
Chock-full of raisins, lemon peel and spices. The light brown sugar and whiskey give this cake a mild butterscotch type of flavor. - 42.5406
Cream Cheese Cake Smooth As Satin
Mix zwieback crumbs with the 2 tablespoons sugar and the melted butter.
Pat all but 1/2 cup of this mixture on the bottom and sides of a well-buttered 9-inch spring form pan to form a thin crust.
Have cream cheese warmed to room temperature, cream the cheese... - 42.2966
Dessert Vixen: Chocolate Orgasm Torte
Melt the chocolate and butter together and put it in a clear glass bowl.
Then beat the egg on high speed until they form soft peaks.
Add the egg mixture with slightly cold chocolate mixture until they are almost incorporated.
The content needs to be... - 41.9199
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Using a food processor, briefly process lavender flowers with sugar to blend.
3. Take a bowl, and tip in the sugar mixture with butter.
4. Beat the mixture until it turns pale and fluffy.
5. Beat in... - 41.4912
ITS A SWEET DISH . - 41.2435
Based on a fudgy brownie mix, these quick-to-fix brownies combine the best of sweet flavors and chewy textures. Mmm! - 40.3994
How To Make A Carrot Cake
This super-moist carrot cake from Woman's Weekly is made with raisins, smothered with delicious cream cheese and has marzipan carrots on top. It's time to indulge! - 39.1259
Valentine Day Cupcake
Wondering how to express your feelings to your loved one...?Your search ends here...This is an absolutely gorgeous cupcake which will say it ALL for you. Express your love with these freshly baked delicious treat. - 38.997
Rich Chocolate Cake
The combination of rich ingredients produces a decadent, caramel-soaked cake that's sure to be a hit! - 38.2337
Boiled Fruit Cake
This is an Northern Ireland recipe,This cake is always much tastier the following day! Enjoy - 37.9413
A classical vanilla cupcake recipe.Simple, easy to make and ready in no time at all these delicious cupcakes are great with a cup of cinnamon tea. Enjoy a splendid evening with a hot cup of tea and dig into a freshly baked batch of cupcakes. - 37.2295
Simple and simply delicious! Cake mix and ready-to-spread frosting mixed with melted chocolate--what could be easier? - 36.9839
Nestled on a buttery cracker crust, cream cheese takes on the flavor of savory ingredients in this elegant party “dip.” - 36.7379
Date Loaf Cake
Very much like sticky date pudding - nice and moist, and made without eggs. - 35.6859
Easter Basket Cake
Very festive for the Easter holiday! Instead of using the candy to decorate the basket, - 34.4556
A large meringue cake that can be topped with whipped cream and fruit. This is an Australian specialty. - 34.1767
Sweet Heart Cake
This pretty heart-shaped cake is the perfect way to say "I love you!" - 33.4275
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease or lightly spray bottoms only of one 8-inch round and one 8-inch square pan.
2. In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and egg whites with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on... - 33.1543
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking tray with a foil and grease with the butter.
2. In a mixing bowl add in the ½ cup of the butter and sugar. Cream together with stand mixer.
3. Add in the egg one at a time. Followed... - 0
Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar, cream together for 5 minutes with hand mixer.
3. Scrape down the butter and cream from the paddle and mixing bowl.
4. Add in one egg at a time, mix for 2... - 0
Coconut Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease a 9X9 baking tin with butter and flour. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl add in the brown sugar and coconut. Mix together and set aside.
3. In a large bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking... - 0
Country Time Lemonade Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease pan cake tin with butter and then dust with flour. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl add in the flour, salt and baking soda, whisk all the ingredients well.
3. In a mixing bowl add in the butter... - 0
Devil's Food Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2, 8 inch baking pan with butter and then dust with flour.
2. In a double boiler, melt together the chocolate chips and butter. Set aside and allow to cool.
3. In a stand mixer fitted with the... - 0
Copycat Duncan Hines Yellow Cake By Avoir Chaud
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 2, 8 inch cake pans.
2. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and... - 0
Lynn's Vanilla Wafer Cake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a simple, delicious Vanilla Wafer Cake. This is a great dessert or afternoon treat. - 0
Lynn's Glazed Irish Tea Cake
Lynn demonstrates a viewer's request for a Glazed Irish Tea Cake. This is an easy and delicious cake that is suitable for dessert or an afternoon snack. From Shadoe Rose and M. K. Warren. - 0
Pink Pound Cake For Mother's Day Brunch
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease a heart shape Bundt pan with butter and dust with flour. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar, cream together for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the eggs one at a time to the... - 0