- » Baked Skirt Steak
Baked Skirt Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked skirt steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked skirt steak recipes.
Sizzling Skirt Steak Nachos
Hearty, filling, and flavorful, very few foods can top the taste, aroma and feel of a juicy steak. This spicy, savory, and seasoned dish is easy to make and good to eat. Serve it with some mashed potatoes and it is indeed to become a family favorite. Follow... - 66.7757
Skirt Steak In A Crispy Potato Crust
1 ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potato slices for 4 to 5 minutes or until almost tender but not breaking; drain and rinse. Meanwhile, sprinkle the steaks with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Brush both sides of the steaks with the... - 31.0936
You May Also Like!
Skirt Steak With Mushrooms
1. Cut the steak into 4 pieces, pat the pieces dry with paper toweling, and sprinkle them with the salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over high heat for about 1 minute. Add the steak and cook uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side.... - 32.75
Skirt Steak Ranchero
1. Place steaks between pieces of heavy plastic; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch (6-mm) thickness. Cut crosswise into halves.
2. Pound 1 clove garlic with mallet to crush into coarse shreds; combine with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) each oil and lime... - 38.4809
Grilled Skirt Steak
Combine vinegar, oil, oregano, and pepper.
Place meat in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish and pour in marinade; turn to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning meat occasionally.
Prepare Salsa Fresca, if desired.
Place meat... - 30.8562
Gingered Skirt Steak
1. Grate the zest from the lemon and then juice the lemon.
2. In another bowl, form the marinade by mixing the lime zest and juice, wine, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and Tabasco sauce.
3. Place the meat steaks in a large flat glass or... - 42.7194
Flour Bluff Fajitas
Smoked one half Angus Skirt steak from Staples Street Meat Market. Rubbed with Fiesta's Uncle Chris's and smoked with Pancho Villa Mesquite Lump Charcoal and HEB Pecan Wood. Made some killer Flour Bluff Tacos - 102.397
Crusty Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Melt 30 g / 1 oz butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook meat, in batches, until brown on all sides; set aside. Add kidneys to pan and cook 1-2 minutes; set aside. Cook onion and bacon 2-3 minutes; set aside.
2. Melt remaining butter in pan over... - 37.0874
Pan Browned Spice Steak
Place butter in a shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan and heat in a 450° oven until melted.
Add potatoes; stir to coat with butter.
Return to oven and bake, turning potatoes several times with a wide spatula, until potatoes are lightly browned and soft when... - 42.4841
1. In a bowl, rub butter or lard into the flour, add apinch of salt and about six tablespoons of cold water; work all this up into a form dough
2. Cut the dough equally into four and chill them for about twenty minutes
3. Heat the oven to 220C/fan... - 44.1009
Whisk together all the ingredients except steak, onions and peppers in a bowl.
Place in a glass baking dish.
Add the steak, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from marinade.
Grill or broil until crisp on the outside, but still pink inside.
Thinly slice... - 41.0913
Place steak in a zip-top heavy duty plastic bag.
Combine juice, garlic salt, and pepper, stirring well; pour over steak, and secure bag tightly.
Turn bag to coat steak thoroughly.
Place bag in a large shallow container; refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, turning bag... - 36.9388