- » Baked Shell Cheddar Cheese
Baked Shell Cheddar Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Shell Cheddar Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Shell Cheddar Cheese recipes.
Cheddar Cheese Tart Shells
Mix flour, salt, and cheese in a bowl.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water over mixture, a teaspoonful at a time; mix lightly with a fork after each addition.
Add only enough water to hold pastry... - 31.994
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-pastry Shells
Simple yet delicious this Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-Pastry Shells is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Saucy Mushrooms In... - 37.6888
Cheddar Cheese And Twice Baked Potatoes
Cut cooked potatoes in half.
Scoop out potatoes leaving 1/4 inch thick shell.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine scooped out potato, butter, milk, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Whip potatoes with electric mixer at high speed for 1 minute, until... - 35.8842
Cheddar And Blue Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes
1. Pierce potatoes with a fork, and arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Cover potatoes with damp paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 12 minutes or until done.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add... - 37.3298
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 34.51
Cheddar Cheese Pie
Bake pastry shell in 450°F.
oven until light brown, about 10 minutes.
Beat together eggs, cream, milk, salt, and Tabasco sauce.
Sprinkle cheese evenly over bottom of pastry shell.
Pour in cream mixture.
Bake in 325°F.oven 45 minutes, or until tip of knife... - 37.2769
Eggs Baked In Shells
Combine the margarine, flour, salt, pepper, and milk in a saucepan; stir to thoroughly blend.
Cook and stir until mixture just starts to thicken.
Stir in the cheese; cook until cheese melts.
Divide evenly among 6 shell baking dishes; allow to cool slightly to... - 36.0171
Cheddar Cheese Pie
Bake pie shell.
Heat oven to 325Â°.
Heat cheese, onion, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce over low heat, stirring until cheese is melted.
Remove from heat.
In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy; gradually add cheese mixture and continue beating until... - 41.4039
Mexican Chilli Shell Bake
1. Preheat oven to 190°C /375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2. In a heavy saucepan fry crushed garlic and chopped onion in hot oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, such that softened.
3. Add the chopped green chilli and minced beef and then fry... - 44.8593
Cheddar Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Stuffed Baked Potatoes is simply a delicious side dish. Try this Stuffed Baked Potatoes; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 43.5066
Ham And Cheddar Quiche
This Ham And Cheddar Quiche is what you'd like to have for a meal everyday ! Try this delicious meat and cheese bake . Your suggestions for this Ham And Cheddar Quiche are welcome. - 32.1835
Broccoli And Cheddar Quiche
Brunch. So, is it breakfast or lunch? It's a little bit of both and a great time to entertain! Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares recipes and creative ideas for throwing a classic Sunday brunch. - 122.676
Taurus Cheesy Shells With Garlic Croutons
1) Cook sea shells according to the directions on the package.
2) Drain and rinse with hot water.
3) Drain again, thoroughly.
4) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
5) Toss the cooked shells with 2 cups cheddar cheese, gouda cheese, milk and... - 45.5351
Cheese Quiche In Brown Rice Shell
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Press cooked rice into oiled, 9 inch pie plate.
Bake in preheated oven just until dry (about 5 minutes); cool.
Using medium sized bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
Combine skim milk powder and water with a wire whisk and add to... - 40.5758
Cheddar Chili Tomato Pots
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Cut 1/2 inch slice from top of each tomato; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4 inch shell (reserve pulp for another use such as salads or sauces).
Invert tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate and let drain... - 34.7381
Cheddar Cheese Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (160°C).
2) On a lightly floured board, roll out the cream cheese pastry to 1/4 inch thick.
3) Cut the dough into circles with a 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter and press well into tart tins.
4) Reroll the cut... - 47.4317
Onion Cheddar Cheese Pie
Melt 4 tablespoons butter and mix with 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs.
Press on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan to form a shell.
Saute onions in remaining butter until limp and golden.
Spoon into crumb shell.
Beat eggs slightly with milk, salt, pepper,... - 38.6547
Rich Shell And Cheese Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a kettle filled with boiling, salted water, cook the pasta shells. Drain and transfer back into the kettle.
3) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Add in flour, salt, mustard and paprika.... - 45.3104
Shell And Cheese Puff
1. Cook shells in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2. While shells cook, melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in flour, salt, mustard and paprika; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk;... - 39.427
Shells With Smoked Ham In Mustard Cheese Sauce
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Heat butter in large pan, add flour; cook, stirring, until flour thickens and bubbles.
Remove from heat; gradually stir in 3 cups of the milk (if recipe is to be frozen, add the... - 40.5049
Cheese Custard In Squash Shells
1. Halve zucchini or summer squash lengthwise; parboil in boiling salted water to cover in large saucepan 5 minutes; drain and carefully scoop out seeds.
2. Mix cottage cheese and cheddar cheese, eggs, dillweed, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl, then... - 30.9276
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese Pastry Shells
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. before baking.
2. Take a small bowl, place pie crust and crumble it. Add boiling water and shredded cheese and using a fork, stir the mixture till the dough turns non-sticky, forms a ball and leaves the sides... - 36.2311
Cheese Custard In Squash Shells
1. Preheat the oven at (350°)
2. To prepare the zucchini or squashes halve lengthwise.
3. In a large saucepan parboil in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes, drain and carefully scoop out seeds.
4. In a medium-size bowl mix... - 44.2271
Mushroom And Cheddar Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Using a skewer or fork, prick the potatoes 8 or 10 times and place directly on a center rack in the oven. Bake until tender when pierced with a fork, 40 to 50 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Leave the oven turned on.
2.... - 35.5574
Cheddar Stuffed Baked Potato
1) Cut a thin slice from each potato, lengthwise.
2) Slowly, scoop out the potato leaving thin shell.
3) Combine the scooped out potatoes, cheese, milk, butter, egg, salt and pepper. Mash the potato mixture until smooth.
4) Spoon this mixture... - 43.7523
Cheddar Quiche Supreme
Sift flour and 1 /4 teaspoon salt; cut in butter.
Stir in Cheddar cheese.
Add half and half; stir until dough holds together.
Roll on lightly floured board; fit into large pie pan.
Fold and flute edge to make standing rim.
Combine remaining salt and next... - 42.7935
Ham And Cheddar Quiche
GROUNDWORK FOR COOKING
1. Apply egg white on the inner side of the pie shell; refrigerate until use.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In the bottom of the pie shell, sprinkle ground cooked ham.
4. In a medium bowl, using a wire whisk or... - 44.9645
Sausage Cheddar Quiche
Line a 9 inch quiche dish with pastry.
Trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove from oven, and gently prick with a fork.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Brown sausage in a heavy skillet;... - 43.876
Prepare your own pastry or use a pie crust mix.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into about a 12-inch circle.
With a 3-inch cooky cutter, cut dough into rounds.
Using a muffin pan whose cups are 1 3/4 inches in diameter, press and fit each round into... - 43.5373
English Cheddar Pie
1. Preheat the oven at (400°).
2. Prepare piecrust mix, as per label directions or make pastry, roll out and fit into a 9-inch pie plate and flute edge.
3. Layer shredded cheese into shell.
4. In a bowl beat eggs until light in 4-cup... - 43.8809
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 102.099
Mini Cheddar Appetizers
• Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
• Reconstitute tomatoes, if necessary, according to package directions. Drain well and chop.
• Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Divide the mixture evenly between the mini pastry shells.
•... - 25.8195
Meat Shell Pie
Meat Shell Pie has a fine taste. Meat Shell Pie gets its taste from steak mixed with cheese and soup. Meat Shell Pie is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 29.6829
Tacos In Pasta Shells
Tacos In Pasta Shells is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Tacos In Pasta Shells; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.9784
Cheddar Seafood And Rice
Wash clams and shrimp thoroughly.
Place clams in a saucepan with 6 cups of water; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook over high heat, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Pour off enough shellfish liquid to make 2 1/4 cups.
Set aside clams and shrimp, in... - 41.3122
Ground Beef In Pastry Shell
1. Make pie dough: Cut flour, salt, and butter together. Add egg and cream and work together quickly; place in a cold place for about 1 hour.
2. Cut the chilled dough in equal parts. Roll out two strips about 9 by 5 .
3. Put one strip on a greased and... - 38.3071
Apples 'n' Cheddar Quiche
Cook chopped apples in a small amount of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or just till tender. Drain; set aside.
Stir together beaten eggs, milk, and nutmeg. Toss together cheddar cheese and flour; stir into egg mixture. Add apple.
Prepare Pastry Shell. Pour... - 30.8455
Beef And Cheddar Quiche
In a skillet, cook the beef until browned.
Meanwhile, line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Remove foil; bake for 5 minutes more.
Drain beef; place in a large bowl.
Add the eggs,... - 42.9046
Cheddar & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out most of the flesh, leaving a shell of about 5 mm (1/4 inch). Chop the flesh.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 4-5 minutes, until soft. Add the chopped zucchini and... - 32.7811
Broccoli And Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Bake the potatoes for an hour after rubbing shortening over them. Prick them with fork after half an hour of cooking.
3. Take a saucepan of salted water and boil the broccolis in it until they become... - 42.5715
Scandinavian Salmon Cheddar Pie
Heat oven to 425°F.
Beat eggs in large bowl; add milk, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the butter, green onion, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix well.
Fold in cheese and salmon; pour into cooled pie shell.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes... - 34.8812
Salmon Ln A Shell
Melt butter in medium saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add salt, cheese, salmon, peas, olives and cooking sherry.
Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes. - 38.0993
Taco-filled Pasta Shells
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Prepare the taco seasoning using package directions and stir into the ground beef.
Add the cream cheese and simmer, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove ground... - 45.8185
Bacon´n Cheddar Breakfast Pie
So you say you don't eat quiche? How about bacon 'n' cheddar breakfast pie?? This one is super easy, especially if get all lazy like we did and use a frozen pie shell... - 0
Cheddar Onion Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare and roll the pastry into a 12 inch circle, and place in a 9 inch pie pan with a high fluted edge.
3) Evenly prick the pastry all over with a fork, then place a wax paper and add rice grains or... - 43.9546
Easter Special Cheddar Ham Casserole
Whether hosting a family meal or planning a Church supper, something a delectable and simple as ham Casserole will make your Ester celebrations all the more special. Nothing beats a homely no-nonsense casserole and this lip-smacking casserole by Betty is... - 115.069
Vegetable & Cheddar Stuffed Onions
1. Peel onions; cut a slice from the top of each. Cook in boiling salted water, in a large saucepan, until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Carefully remove the onion centers, leaving 3 outer rings intact. Chop enough centers to measure 2 cups. Wrap... - 27.7334
Taco Salad In Tortilla Shell
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and bell peppers; cook over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in beef and break up with a fork; add 1/2 cup salsa, the jalapeno pepper, cumin, and chili powder; reduce heat,... - 31.7019
Pasta Shell Tacos
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain well and rinse with cold water.
4. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking... - 39.0748
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Halve potatoes lengthwise.
Scoop out some of the cooked centre and use for soup or mashed potatoes.
Refill the potato halves with a little fried chopped bacon and grated cheese, and break one egg carefully into each.
Sprinkle over a little more grated cheese... - 31.8145
Fajita Stuffed Shells
1) In a non-metallic dish, combine lime juice, oregano, garlic, and cumin and then add onion, bell pepper, and steak.
2) Cover the mixture and leave it overnight to marinate.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
4) Cook pasta shells as per... - 41.8128
Your search has ended on this yummy Low Fat recipe of Perogy Shells. Now that is luck. The dish holds a high place in the Italian cuisine. Dish is always prepared with a focus on pasta. When following Low Fat diet definitely try this dish recipe. Dish would... - 47.7182
Jack & Cheddar Tacos
Place 2 tablespoons beef mix in each taco shell.
Arrange shells upright in paper towel-lined 8 x 8-in baking dish.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese inside each shell.
Microwave at 70% (Medium-High) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating dish... - 38.2143
Potato Shell Taco Pie
In saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in milk and 2 tablespoons of the dry taco seasoning mix.
Remove from heat; stir in potato flakes.
Press mixture onto bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned... - 41.0997
Mexican Stuffed Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, combine beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently to break up beef, until beef is browned and onion is translucent,... - 36.0281
Mexican Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Cut the potato lengthwise in half and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp. Leave ¼-inch-thick shells. Reserve the shells.
2) Combine together the potato pulp and 1 tablespoon of sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash and... - 46.5714
Creamed Chicken In Patty Shells
1. Place onion in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in cheese, milk, pimento and sherry. Gently fold in chicken. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until... - 30.9125
Shells And Vegetables Au Gratin
This Shells And Vegetables Au Gratin is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Shells And Vegetables Au Gratin with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 37.2106
Breakfast Wake-up Omelet
Cut tomatoes in half, crosswise, scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact, invert to drain.
Place tomatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Break an egg into each tomato half.
Bake, uncovered, at 400Â° for 15 to 20 minutes or to desired degree of... - 33.3878
Cheese Stuffed Baked Potato
Bake potatoes as directed in chart
Cut thin slice from the top of each potato.
Scoop out inside with a spoon, leaving a thin shell.
Add remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese and paprika to potatoes.
Mash until no lumps remain.
Spoon one-fourth of the... - 38.1639
Campbell's Baked Macaroni & Cheese
1. In 1-quart casserole mix soup, milk, pepper and macaroni.
2. Mix bread crumbs with margarine and sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
3. Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until hot. - 26.9371
Twice-baked Potatoes With Cheese And Chilies
Scrub and dry the potatoes.
Cut a small, deep slit in the top of each potato.
Set potatoes on the middle rack of a preheated 375Â°F.oven and bake for about 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Let potatoes cool slightly, cut off... - 39.8577
Baked Potatoes With Broccoli And Cheese
Wash potatoes,- bake at 475° for 45 minutes or until done.
Let cool to touch.
Cut a 1-inch lengthwise strip from top of each potato; carefully scoop our pulp, leaving shells intact.
Combine potato pulp, yogurt, and next0 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Dear at... - 39.8566
Baked Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Baked Stuffed Potatoes is a sumptuous stuffed potato preparation. The deliciously thick stuffing makes the dish extremely tempting and hard to overlook. Try the Baked Stuffed Potatoes the next time you have a party, trust me, they will love it! - 41.5899
Cheese Souffle Baked In Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Slice off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the tomato pulp with a spoon. Discard the tops and save the pulp for another use. Set the tomato shells aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Blend in the... - 32.3698
Delectable Chicken Bacon Mac And Cheese Bake
In the midst of busy weeknight, creamy, spicy chicken bacon mac and cheese bake could make for an indulgent treat. Cheesy, creamy, crisp, this baked mac and cheese with chicken and bacon has got all the best food adjectives covered. What's more, this... - 126.835
Crabmeat Salad Bake
Combine crabmeat, celery, 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, green pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives and hot pepper sauce in mixing bowl.
Spoon into Baked Pastry Shell.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs, remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese and slivered... - 32.361
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Why not make your simple potatoes more flavorful and appealing. Look at this fantastic way to create a magic with your potatoes and transform them into an extraordinary appetizing dish. The video is nicely presented and this recipe is absolutely simple and ... - 101.705
Twice Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
Allow to cool to the touch.
In a bowl, combine sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese and salt.
Cut a thin slice off the top of potatoes; carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell.
Mash pulp with... - 34.0281
Green Chile Cheese Pie
1. Line a pieplate with pastry. Remove any extra pastry which might be around its edges.
2. Prick the bottom sides of the pastry shell with a fork. Bake for 10 minutes at 375°.
3. Cool the pastry on a rack.
4. In the pastry shell spread... - 44.3995
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop potato out of skin leaving shell intact.
Mash potato pulp with milk and margarine.
Stir in cheese.
Refill potato shells with mixture and reheat briefly at 350 degrees until warm. - 24.7148
Twice Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 425°F (*400°F).
Wash potatoes thoroughly. Pat dry. Prick skins with a fork.
Convection Bake directly on the oven rack for 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Cut cooked potatoes in half. Scoop out potatoes... - 31.5633
Baked Stuffed Cabbage
The baked stuffed cabbage is a lovely stuffed cabbage recipe made with bacon and cheese. The seasoned stuffing is also flavored with onions and pimientos. Served as a side with rice or spaghetti, the baked stuffed cabbage is delicious and very savory indeed. - 43.7339
Creamy Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice Baked Potatoes is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Twice Baked Potatoes dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.2082
Twice-baked Potatoes Deluxe
Prepare and bake 6 baking potatoes in a preheated 400° oven for 1 hour.
While potatoes are still hot, slice each potato in half lengthwise.
Carefully scoop pulp into a large mixing bowl, leaving a thin shell.
Mash potatoes, adding salt, pepper and margarine... - 33.2695
Bake the pie shells at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Arrange the sliced tomatoes on paper towels to drain excess moisture.
Layer the tomatoes, green onions, Cavendar's seasoning, salt and pepper, mayonnaise and Cheddar cheese in the cooled pie shells, 1/2 at a... - 34.2585
Hot Olive Cheese Balls
Mix together pie crust mix, cheese and paprika.
Wrap each olive with a teaspoon of dough.
Freeze cheese balls.
Bake frozen at 400Â° F for 10 to 15 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Serve hot with toothpicks - 28.48
Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice baked potatoes are a huge family favorite that teams up well with all meat and fish dishes. Beryl Stokes uses fresh baked potatoes, cheese, veggies, and sour cream to whip up this super easy and simple potato recipe. The king of all comfort food for... - 95.11
Green Chile Cheese Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry; trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry shell with a fork; bake at 375Â° for 10 minutes.
Let cool on a rack.
Spread 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese in the pastry... - 31.8672
Simple Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Wipe the tomatoes and cut across in half.
Scoop out the centre (use for flavouring soup or gravy, etc.) Mix the diced cheddar cheese and pickle or chutney and mound into the tomato "shells".
Serve chilled on lettuce. - 21.8335
Cheesy Potato Skins
Cheesy Potato Skins is loved by many across the globe. Cheesy Potato Skins gets its taste from potatoes mixed with sour cream. Cheesy Potato Skins is a must try recipe. - 33.4949
Onion Cheese Pie
Slice onions very thin and cook 5 minutes in boiling salted water.
Alternate layers of onion and cheese in pie shell.
Heat milk and pour gradually over beaten eggs.
Add seasonings and mix.
Pour this mixture over onions and cheese.
Sprinkle with... - 37.174
Bacon Topped Cheese Potatoes
Wash potatoes, and rub skins with vegetable oil.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until done.
Allow potatoes to cool to touch.
Cut a 1 inch lengthwise strip from top of each potato; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Combine potato pulp and remaining... - 37.3751
Cheese And Onion Quiche
A Cheese and Onion quiche is one of my favorites from the German and French cuisines. I gorge on this superly delicious appetizer quite frequently . Why donâ€™t you share my refined tastes and make this Cheese and Onion Quiche at home ? Just try and let... - 41.7201
The pie shell should have a high fluted edge.
Sprinkle crumbled bacon into pie shell.
Combine cheddar cheese soup and egg yolks and beat until well blended.
Stir in Tabasco sauce.
Fold in beaten egg whites.
Pour mixture into pie shell.
Bake in a preheated... - 41.0716
Tomato Cheese Quiche
Pour eggs into pie shell.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 25 minutes or until partially set.
Slice tomatoes; then slice each slice in half.
Lay tomato slices around edge and in middle of the quiche.
Place back in... - 30.1029
Saute onion in margarine.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Bake in steamed zucchini shells at 350Â° for 1/2 hour. - 29.7893
Bacon N Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until tender.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving thin shells.
In a large mixing bowl, mash the pulp with butter.
Stir in the sour cream, cheddar... - 36.3198
Beef And Cheese Quiche
This Beef And Cheese Quiche is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A quiche recipe, it is great for all those who love to have cheese items in their plates! - 36.355
Green Chile & Cheese Pie
Partially bake pastry shell prepared for about 12 minutes, or until pale gold.
Sprinkle all of the jack cheese and half the Cheddar over the bottom.
Distribute chiles over cheese.
Beat half-and-half with eggs, salt, and cumin until blended; pour into the... - 36.266
Miniature Cheese Quiches
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix the eggs, milk, butter and cheese together. Stir properly and pour mixture into the pastry shells.
3) If desired, sprinkle shells with red pepper.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about... - 40.2353
Cheese Onion And Chile Pie
Prepare pastry shell.
Melt butter in a small frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until limp and slightly browned (8 to 10 minutes); remove from heat and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, beat together sour cream, eggs, and salt; stir in chiles,... - 38.068
Broccoli Cheese Pie
Make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Saute onion in oil until tender and spread over pie shell.
Fill pie shell with broccoli and top with grated cheese.
Combine non-fat dry milk and water.
Add to beaten eggs and add... - 41.4956
Cheese & Mushroom Manicotti
Insert metal blade.
Process bread into crumbs; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Place parsley, onion, and celery in work bowl.
Process, using on-off pulses, until chopped.
Add to bread crumbs.
Chop mushrooms; add to bread crumb mixture.
Change to shredding... - 44.0851
Tomato Cheese Burger Pie
Combine egg, ground beef, shredded cheese, cracker crumbs, barbecue sauce, onion, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Press firmly into Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Place tomatoes on top.
Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Place cheese wedges over... - 37.6887
Chile Cheese Quiche
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pieplate with pastry; trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove pastry shell from oven, and gently prick again.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Cool completely... - 37.1244
Miniature Cheese Quiches
Miniature Cheese Quiches has a fine taste. Miniature Cheese Quiches gets is taste from eggs mixed with cheese flavored red pepper. - 30.7189