- » Baked Sesame Chicken
Baked Sesame Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked sesame chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked sesame chicken recipes.
Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce
You should be saving this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. I am sure you will do without me saying, if you had or will try this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. A real good one! - 43.8175
Baked Sesame Chicken
Combine cracker crumbs and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken in milk, roll in cracker mixture.
Pour melted butter in 11 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 1 1/2" baking dish.
Dip skin side in butter.
Arrange skin side up in dish.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 35.049
Sesame Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat the egg and milk together. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, and sesame seeds in a paper bag.
3. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and then shake in the paper bag. Place the chicken pieces... - 30.8836
Sesame Baked Chicken
1. In a zip lock bag or a tight fitting bowl, add the chicken pieces.
2. In a bowl, blend the evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3. Pour this over the chicken, seal and shake about to coat the chicken pieces.
4. Refrigerate... - 44.4907
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Baked Sesame Chicken Thighs
Take off all the skin from the thighs.
Mix together the soy sauce, marmalade, sherry or rice wine, fresh ginger, oil, ground ginger and the garlic.
Marinate the thighs in this mixture for 2 hours at room temperature, basting and turning from time to... - 38.4832
Sesame Citrus Chicken
Sesame citrus chicken - if you never tried this recipe, do it as early as possible. Otherwise, you don't know what you are missing. The crunchy sesame coated baked chicken is itself a treat to your taste buds. Moreover, you make it much tangy and tasty by... - 117.225
Blend together in a large bowl the flour and sesame seeds, along with the paprika and a little salt.
Coat the chicken thighs in this mixture, and dip them first in a mixture of the eggs and chicken broth, and then back into the flour again.
You may brown... - 29.1283
Baked Sesame Seed Chicken Balls
Wanna serve some great appetizers to your guests, you have come to the right place. These sesame seed coated chicken balls are surely going to be a hit for the party. Watch the video and learn the steps. Serve them with any favorite dip or sauce. - 107.033
Sesame Baked Chicken
1. In a shallow baking dish, arrange chicken pieces. Pour buttermilk over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Next morning, pour off buttermilk and pat chicken dry.
2. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 450°F (220°C).
3. In a shallow dish, combine... - 37.7857
Oven Baked Apple Sesame Chicken Drumsticks
Baking drumsticks and thighs is really pretty simple and quick. You will have a delicious meal on the table without fussing too much over it. These drumsticks are coated with a sauce made from honey and apple juice. They are then flipped during half time, and... - 136.952
Sesame Baked Chicken
Combine cracker crumbs and toasted sesame seed.
Dip chicken pieces in evaporated milk, then roll in cracker mixture.
Pour melted butter into 11 1/2x7 1/2xl 1/2-inch baking dish.
Dip skin side of chicken pieces in butter; turn over and arrange, skin side up,... - 35.0803
Sesame Baked Chicken A L Orange
1) Preheat oven 325 degrees.
2) In a paper bag, combine the sesame seed, ½ cup of flour, paprika, salt, pepper and grated peel.
3) Add chicken to the bag, 2 or 3 pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken and reserve the... - 47.1793
Combine the egg and milk.
In another small bowl, mix the flour, sesame seed, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter in a baking pan.
Dip chicken parts in milk mixture; then dip them in flour.
Put chicken in pan, turning so that butter coats all sides well.
Bake... - 34.2156
Batter Baked Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Beat egg lightly, add milk and combine well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, pepper, pecans, and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken into milk mixture then into flour mixture.
Melt butter in a shallow baking pan in a hot... - 42.346
Oven Fried Sesame Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine sesame seeds, flour, and pepper.
Dip chicken pieces into soy sauce; dredge in sesame seed mixture.
Arrange chicken, bone side down, in pan; drizzle margarine over chicken.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is tender. - 30.4472
Chicken Wings Sesame
Wash chickens wings and pat dry.
Beat egg slightly in a bowl with milk.
In another bowl, combine sesame seeds, flour, salt, pepper, and ginger.
Melt butter in baking pan.
Dip chicken wings in egg mixture, then in seed mixture, and place in baking pan, rolling... - 36.1438
Sesame Chicken Nuggets
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Sprinkle the salt and pepper over chicken, and set aside.
Place egg whites in a bowl, and stir well.
Combine toasted sesame seeds and breadcrumbs in a shallow... - 37.8565
Dissolve dry mustard in 3 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
Add curry powder, paprika, and garlic powder, mix well.
Mixture should be the consistency of prepared mustard, add more water if needed.
Rub chicken breasts with mustard mixture, and place in a... - 42.3784
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the crumbs and toasted sesame seeds.
3) In the evaporated milk, dip the chicken pieces and then roll them in the crumb mixture.
4) Into an 11 3/4x7 1/2x 1 3/4-inch baking... - 36.0476
Place the chicken pieces in a mixing bowl and add the buttermilk.
Refrigerate several hours, turning the pieces occasionally.
Drain the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Melt the butter and add the tarragon and lemon juice.
Combine the crumbs, parsley,... - 42.1573
Sesame Picnic Chicken
Combine crackers, sesame seed, and salt.
Melt butter in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Dip chicken in milk, then roll in crumbs.
Dip skin side in butter.
Turn; arrange, skin side up, in baking dish.
Bake at 375° about 1 hour.
Do not turn. - 34.734
Sesame Chicken Imperiale
Combine all but butter and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken in melted butter, coating well.
Then coat thickly with crumb mixture.
Place in roasting pan, skin side up, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake 1 1/2 hours at 325° to 350°, time depends on size of breasts. - 32.9205
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Melt margarine and oil in baking pan.
Allow to cool slightly but not to harden.
Place seasoned flour in a shallow bowl.
Roll each piece of chicken in oil and then dredge in flour, shaking excess... - 42.3323
Sesame Soy Chicken
In a bowl combine onion, lime juice, rind, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange juice concentrate, sugar, garlic and oil.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Arrange in a baking dish and pour lime mixture over all, turning each piece to coat... - 46.0787
1. Wash and clean the chicken in cold running water. Keep it aside to dry.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°.
3. Mix together crushed crackers along with all spices.
4. In a pan, melt margarine.
5. Then, dip the washed chicken pieces in... - 39.3869
Sesame Chicken Rolls
1. In 1-cup glass measure, combine sesame seeds and dried bread crumbs. Cook at high (100% power) 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, then every 30 seconds, until sesame seeds and bread crumbs are lightly toasted. Set aside.
2. Cut each chicken... - 41.3749
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a baking pan, melt margarine with oil.
3) Allow to cool slightly, but not harden.
4) In a paper bag, shake chicken in seasoned flour until coated well.
5) Transfer the pieces to the baking pan and... - 44.8768
Arrange the chicken in a bowl just large enough to hold it.
Sprinkle on the herbes de Provence, season with salt and pepper to taste, and pour the buttermilk over the chicken.
Marinate, covered, for 2 to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 350Â°... - 39.1565
Spiced Sesame Chicken
1 Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly, and dry.
2 In a shallow broilerproof baking dish, put the chicken skin side down.
3 In a bowl, mix the next 9 ingredients and brush some on the cicken.
4 Bake in preheated moderate oven at 350... - 42.629
Sweet And Sour Sesame Chicken
1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange chicken in an ovenproof dish. Combine plum sauce, vinegar, stock, sherry and ginger and pour over chicken. Cover and bake 40 minutes.
2 Add vegetables, return to oven and cook a further 15 minutes. Remove chicken and... - 30.9973
Sesame Lemon And Curry Chicken Strips
Sesame Lemon And Curry Chicken Strips has a different taste. The lemon flavour gives the Sesame Lemon And Curry Chicken Strips a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 43.014
Sesame Chicken With Cranberry Plum Dipping Sauce
To Marinate: Place ginger and garlic in a food processor with the metal blade.
Process until minced.
Add green onions, sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, hoisin, plum, and chile sauces and process until blended.
Remove fat and any cartilage from chicken, cut into... - 43.8595
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 102.429
Sesame Chicken With Soy Dip
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Use a baking tray to line with baking paper.
3) In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, five-spice and a little seasoning on a plate.
4) Pat dry the chicken, dip into the egg, then roll in... - 45.1734
Sesame Oven Fried Chicken
Beat egg and milk in medium bowl.
Combine flour, sesame seed, baking powder, paprika, garlic powder and salt in plastic or paper bag.
Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then shake in bag to coat.
Arrange chicken pieces skin side up on turntable.
Pour... - 38.1029
Chinese Chicken Sesame
1. ln a self-sealing plastic bag, mix 1/4 cup of the soy sauce with the green onions, sesame seeds, garlic, oil, mustard, and ginger. Add the chicken and seal the bag tightly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the bag over occasionally.
2. Preheat the... - 34.8509
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Clean chicken wings and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Drizzle olive oil to coat chicken wings and then season with salt and pepper. Place chicken wings in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
In a bowl combine... - 34.8812
Sesame-crusted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
I tried this Sesame-Crusted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa last week and is pretty happy that I did! Should say that this Sesame-Crusted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa created quite a stir in the crowd. Give this yummy Sesame-Crusted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa... - 39.1581
Sesame Chicken Wings
Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, sesame seeds, paprika and salt.
Place the cream in a shallow bowl.
Dip chicken wings in cream, then place in the bag and shake to... - 35.3144
Sesame Cream Chicken
Coat each piece of chicken with a mixture made with the flour, sesame seed, salt, and pepper.
Brown chicken in salad oil; transfer browned pieces to a 4-quart casserole.
Pour wine and chicken stock over browned chicken, cover and bake in a moderate oven... - 42.4187
Teriyaki Sesame Chicken
1) In a large glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, mix the juice, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder and ginger together.
2) Coat the chicken breasts with the marinade, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3)... - 42.049
Sesame Fried Chicken
Melt butter in 13x9x1-1/2 pan in 400 degree oven.
Remove pan and tilt to coat bottom.
Dip chicken pieces in egg-milk mixture, then shake in a paper sack containing mixture of rest of ingredients.
As pieces of chicken are placed in single layer in pan, turn to... - 38.1954
Sesame Crisped Chicken
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender or processor and mix well.
Pour into shallow baking dish.
Add chicken and turn several times to coat evenly.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 9 x 9-inch... - 45.5426
Sesame 'chicken In Acorn Squash
Mix the ginger, sesame oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, chili powder, wine, and soy sauce in a shallow bowl.
Add the chicken and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 30 minutes at room temperature).
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Put the squash halves, cut... - 44.2492
Honey Baked Chicken
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Pour into a bowl; stir in honey, mustard, sherry, and lemon juice.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; arrange pieces slightly apart in a 9- by 13-inch... - 34.5088
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; slice the caps into matchstick pieces.
2. Remove the small muscle (fillet) from each chicken breast half; reserve them for other uses. Split each breast half... - 36.8976
Baked Imperial Chicken
In a bowl, stir the cheese, bread crumbs, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and sesame seeds until well mixed.
In a medium bowl, mix the whole eggs and egg whites together.
Wash and dry the chicken breasts and dip them into the egg mixture, then into the... - 39.7888
Tangy Baked Chicken Wings
These tangy baked chicken wings are a must have for parties! They go over easy with kids and adults. Slight sweet and slightly spicy makes them perfectly tangy and full of flavor. Make them the day of your big party or the day before! You'll find these baked... - 0
Oven Baked "southern Fried" Chicken
Measure out 1/2 cup of "Skinny Shake" mix and put it in a heavy paper bag.
Moisten the pieces of chicken with water and shake them up in the bag, a few pieces at a time.
Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a single layer on a non stick baking pan and bake in a... - 26.711
Polynesian Baked Chicken
1. In a clean paper bag with flour and seasoned salt shake chicken pieces.
2. Take a large baking dish and oil it with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3. In the baking dish place the seasoned chicken and brush with remaining butter.
4. Bake at 350°f 50... - 43.0139
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 47.8653
Baked Crispy Chicken
Yummy Crispy Chicken is one of those sinfully delicious treats and I know you love it. But wouldn’t you love it better if you can have healthier and tastier baked crispy chicken? Here is a brilliant baked Crispy Chicken recipe that you will definitely... - 40.072
Baked Chicken Cups
1. Cook vegetables in a large saucepan, following label directions; drain. Dice chicken and add to saucepan with chopped parsley. Stir; pour into a 6-cup baking dish.
2. Separate rolls to make 24 even pieces. Arrange, buttery-side up, on top of hot mixture;... - 20.8493
Oven Baked Honeyed Chicken Wings
Tuck wing tips under main part of wings, place wings into large bowl.
Combine sauces, juice, sherry, seeds, ginger, honey and oil in jug, pour over wings.
Cover, refrigerate for at least 1 hour; overnight is better.
All wings should be coated with... - 34.7518
Baked Korean Style Spicy Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl take chicken wings; add in sake, black pepper and milk.
2. Marinade for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
4. For making Sauce – In a bowl take gochujang, korean red chili pepper, soy sauce, honey,... - 106.025
Savory Yogurt Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly grease pan.
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and spices (except sesame seeds) together in plastic bag.
Coat chicken breasts with crumb mixture.
Place chicken in pan.
Drizzle butter on top; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake uncovered for... - 38.7385
Chicken And Avocado Parcels
Chicken and avocado parcels are made with chicken breast fillets and filo pastry with avocado. Folded with chicken fillets and avocado quarters, the filo pastry is folded in like a parcel and sprinkled with sesame seeds before baking it. the chicken and... - 39.4776
Hot Mah Jongg Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, place chicken and dredge with lemon juice and soy sauce.
2) Put the lid on and chill for 2 hours or longer.
3) Stir in scallion, celery, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, salt, snow peas, mushrooms, and mayonnaise.
4) Lightly fold the... - 46.1311
Coriander Chicken Salad
Place chicken in marinade for several hours.
Bake, skin side up, in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Cool and shred chicken by hand into small pieces.
Deep fry bean threads by small batches in 2 cups of oil.
The bean threads will puff up immediately.
Take out... - 42.7055
Old Fashioned Chicken Pie
Place chickens in a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven; add 2 cups water, salt, pepper and carrots.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add peas; simmer 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken to a bowl to cool.
Skim... - 42.4105
Sweet And Sticky Wings
Everybody loves these sticky wings from kids to adults. They are perfect snack or mini meal in lunch box. Here is a recipe to help you make them better. You will love it recipe. Watch the video and listen to the tips and cautions carefully. - 112.766
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken, celery, and half of onions in a large Dutch oven. Add broth, cover, and cook over medium-low heat 1 hour. Remove chicken to a roasting pan. Boil broth until reduced to about 1 cup. Strain and reserve... - 31.9655
Honey Chicken Breasts With A Touch Of Lime
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) In a large greased baking dish, place the onions, then the chicken breasts.
3) Mix the water, honey, orange juice, oil, mustard, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper together.
4) Spoon a... - 44.9465
Homemade Smoked Chicken
1. line a baking dish with sheets of aluminum foil large enough to completely enclose the chicken. Combine sugar, tea leaves and salt and spread out over foil. Place a roasting rack in the baking dish and place chicken on rack. Sprinkle chicken liberally with... - 29.4805
How To Make Soy & Molasses Glazed Chicken
For the wise cook in you managing costs and needs is not a big thing. You can do it very gracefully. To help your further here is a simple but effective recipe of chicken in soy and molasses sauce. The chef also believes in frugal cooking. She cooks food that... - 109.884
Tomatillo Chicken has a Juicy tasteThe Salsa and Mint gives the Tomatillo Chicken Majestic taste. Must catch it - 41.9006
Chinese Smoked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grind peppercorns in a mill or place between 2 sheets of wax paper and crush with a mallet.
Rub ground peppercorns into chicken pieces thoroughly, on both sides.
Allow to stand several hours.
Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a... - 38.0649
Chicken Wings: Korean Hot And Spicy Chicken Wing
Who doesn't love chicken wings? I know this recipe is a day late but I really did not do this recipe as a Superbowl chicken wing recipe. This is just a wing recipe that I do when I am in the mood for wings or I have friends over for a bit of a party and we... - 105.767
Roasted Herbed Chicken With Mushroom Pesto
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
Process 3 seconds or until blended.
Slowly add buttermilk through food chute with processor running, blending until mixture forms a paste.
Place 1 chicken breast, bone side down, on a... - 36.3222
Herbed Chicken With Mushroom Pesto
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients. Process 3 seconds or until blended. Slowly add buttermilk through food chute with processor running, blending until mixture forms a paste.
2. Place 1 chicken breast, bone side down, on a... - 29.4788
Asian Zing Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Brush two baking tray with half of the vegetable oil.
3. Crush the garlic clove, using side of knife.
4. Cut onion, ginger and 1 green onion in chunks and leave it aside.
5. Finely chop the remaining green onion... - 103.439
Quick Chicken Casserole
Cook vegetables in a large saucepan, following label directions; drain.
Dice chicken and add to saucepan with chopped parsley.
Stir; pour into a 6 cup baking dish.
Separate rolls to make 24 even pieces.
Arrange, buttery side up, on top of hot mixture;... - 28.9853
Oriental Chicken With Pea Pods & Rice
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir sesame seed until golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
Remove sesame seed from pan and set aside.
Remove ends and strings from pea pods.
In pan, bring 3 inches water to boiling; add peas.
Cook, uncovered, just until peas... - 39.0196
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
Wash the chicken pieces and dry well.
Mix together the cracker crumbs, Parmesan, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
First dip each piece of the chicken in the melted butter to cover all over.
Next roll each piece in the cracker mixture to form a nice thick... - 35.3162
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine black bean sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and chili paste.
2. Reserve half of the sauce and spread the other half over chicken.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
5. Place chicken on baking... - 29.6903
Chicken Cordon Rouge
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
Combine panko and sesame seeds in a bowl and set aside.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound chicken breasts until each is about 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt... - 40.5255
Paper Wrapped Chicken
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
To wrap chicken, place a square of parchment paper on work surface with one point facing you.
Brush lightly with sesame oil.
Place 2 or 3 pieces of chicken... - 45.0633
Bearnaise Chicken Breasts
Bearnaise Chicken Breasts has a awsome taste. Bearnaise Chicken Breasts must be tried by the chicken lovers. Bearnaise Chicken Breasts gives a unique taste due to butter and sasame seeds. - 44.4332
Chicken And Vegetables En Papillote
Cut six 15- x 12-inch pieces parchment paper or aluminum foil, fold in half lengthwise, creasing firmly.
Trim each into a large heart shape.
Place hearts on baking sheets.
Brush one side of each heart with vegetable oil, leaving edges ungreased.
Pound chicken... - 38.4877
Crusty Oven Fried Chicken
Combine soy sauce, oil, and garlic.
Arrange chicken in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over chicken, turn chicken to coat all sides, and let stand for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together wheat germ, bread crumbs, sesame seed,... - 40.9452
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
1) In a grill start coals.
2) Wash the chicken and dry on paper towels.
3) Juice half the lime and grate the peel.
4) Cut the other half of the lime in to 2 and use to rub each piece of chicken with 1 piece of lime.
5) Use sesame oil to baste each... - 38.3539
Jerked Chicken With Roasted Bananas
1. Blend one peeled banana with the honey, molasses, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
2. Heat a dry pan until hot, add the chilli flakes, cumin and coriander and toast the spices for 30-60 seconds, shaking the pan frequently. They are ready when you... - 35.5093
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 45.1622
Korean Food: Soy Sauce Chicken
Hi Everyone! Today I will make a delicious chicken dish called “gyochon chicken” or “ganjang chicken” in Korean. Gyochon chicken is a popular Korean restaurant brand. Their specialty is this deep fried chicken covered with a sweet and salty sauce.... - 0
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 45.3644
In bowl, combine 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the onions, garlic, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, gingerroot, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish.
Spoon sauce over chicken; bake in 375Â°F (190 C) oven for 45 to... - 35.8466
Crusty Chicken Wrap-ups
1. To prepare chicken wash dry on paper towels and if desired, remove skin.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In hot margarine and barbecue sauce, saute chicken, turning, until lightly browned.
4. Over medium heat, cook, covered and turning... - 39.7463
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Cut the tips from the chicken wings.
Cut the remaining part of each wing in half at the joint.
Combine the soy sauce, honey and garlic into a marinade and place in a bowl or plastic bag.
Immerse the chicken wing pieces in this mixture and refrigerate at least... - 34.9515
Chinese Five Spice Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the 3 spice blend: In a small bowl, mix together black pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. For the marinade: In a small bowl, add soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, salt, 1/3rd of the 3... - 101.213
Chicken Roasted Capsicum, Olive And Feta Pie
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 350° F.
2. Heat one tablespoon oil In a large fry pan, add leek and garlic, and cook for five minutes or until soft. Set aside.
3. Heat extra oil, add chicken in batches, and cook for 6-8 minutes.
4. Drain spinach, squeeze out... - 44.8537
Doenjang Molasses Chili Bourbon Sticky Chicken Wings
Memorial Day is here again and it is time for gatherings and friends having a good time. One of my favorite things to eat at these little gatherings is chicken wings. Who doesn't like chicken wings? So this Memorial Day I decided to make some Korean Doenjang... - 117.272
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing taste fantastic. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing tastes much better due to heavy topping of creams. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing must be tried by chicken fans. - 43.9732
Curried Chicken With Chutney And Raisins
1. On a platter, season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the pieces with corn meal so that they are lightly coated. Keep aside until cooking time.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large Dutch Over or a casserole,... - 45.556
Pecan Crusted Chicken
Place milk in a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, combine flour, pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, pepper and salt.
Dip chicken in milk, then coat in flour mixture.
In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides.
Transfer to a greased... - 39.1835
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Mix together all ingredients except chicken wings.
Pour over chicken wing segments and marinate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Bake chicken wings covered for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove cover and bake 30 minutes longer, turning... - 38.7597
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken... - 47.3387
Savory Chicken Bites
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine cream cheese, lemon juice and seasonings. Mix well.
2) Stir in celery, chicken and pimento. Toss nicely and keep aside.
3) Separate the dough into eight rectangles. Firmly press around perforations. Spread each... - 43.9265
Baked Sesame Chicken Recipes By Category
Baked Sesame Chicken Dish: