- » Baked Seafood Newburg
Baked Seafood Newburg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked seafood newburg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked seafood newburg recipes.
Crab Or Lobster Newburg
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flou.
Add cream all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Add crab or lobster;... - 44.5677
In saucepan combine soup and evaporated milk; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese, mayonnaise, and 1/4 tea spoon salt; stir till cheese melts.
Blend in sherry.
Add shrimp and cooked noodles; mix well.
Turn into 1 1/2-quart... - 40.1072
Baked Seafood Newburg
Baked Seafood Newburg is an exquisite preparation that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Baked Seafood Newburg recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 37.0128
Perch Turbans A La Newburg
Thaw fish if frozen.
Skin fillets; cut into serving size portions.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roll into turbans; secure with toothpicks.
Place on ends in well-greased baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Brush with butter.
Bake in 350Â°F oven 15 to 20... - 34.4551
You May Also Like!
Seafood Newburg With White Wine
1. In a cup beat egg yolk.
2. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
3. Add flour to make a paste.
4. Stir in cream, wine, mushrooms and seasonings.
5. Cook on High for 5 to 6 minutes; stir often.
6.... - 45.2206
Microwaved Seafood Newburg
1. Place butter or margarine in a deep 1 quart casserole with lid. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in flour, celery salt, paprika, onion powder, white pepper and garlic powder. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds.
2. Whisk in half... - 32.9114
Shrimp Newburg Ramekins
1 Combine soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce in a large saucepan; heat slowly, stirring often, until bubbly.
Fold in shrimps and rice.
Spoon into 6 individual baking dishes or an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 20 minutes for... - 29.9557
Lobster Tail Newburg
Place lobster tails in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish and brush liberally with melted butter.
Heat, covered, on full power 4 minutes or until tender.
Cut lobster into bite-sized pieces.
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant,... - 43.7022
Lobster Newburg With White Wine Flavor
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole, melt butter at HIGH for 1 minute.
Blend in flour and salt.
Cook at HIGH for 4 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring after each minute.
Stir 3/4 cup hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Add... - 42.6518
Shrimp Newburg Ramekins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the frozen soup, Worcestershire sauce and milk. Slowly heat, frequently stirring, till the mixture is bubbly.
3) Into the mixture, fold the shrimps... - 36.8107
Bake patty shells according to package directions.
Combine soup and milk; heat.
Add shrimp and the frozen peas and heat, stirring, till just simmering.
Cook slowly, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the sherry and half the cheese. (Sprinkle remaining cheese in baked... - 34.528
Canned Lobster Newburg
1) In a skillet heat butter and add lobster for few minutes.
2) Mix in salt, cayenne, and sherry.
3) In a bowl, gently beat egg yolks, with cream.
4) Pour the mixture to the lobster.
5) Cook on low heat till thick. Do not let the mixture boil. Stir... - 37.802
1. In a pan melt butter over low heat and add flour, salt and pepper slowly, stirring constantly until smooth.
2. Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly and cook until thickened.
3. Add a little of the hot milk mixture to the slightly beaten egg... - 39.3776
Shrimp Newburg Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Place in greased baking dish.
Combine soup, milk, cheese and shrimp in double boiler; cook, stirring frequently, until smooth.
Stir in salad dressing and sherry.
Pour over noodles.
Bake at 325 degrees for... - 35.415