- » Baked Seafood
Baked Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked seafood recipes.
Parchment Seafood Spectacular
1) Place one serving of fish each on two 10"x 15" parchment papers.
2) Mix the brandy and lemon juice well and apply on the fish.
3) Further, apply butter and chives on each serving and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
4) On top of each serving,... - 46.0573
Baked Seafood Hearthside
In top part of double boiler over boiling water melt butter.
Blend in flour.
Gradually stir in cream and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Then cook for about 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
Season with salt and pepper,... - 45.6385
Baked Seafood Carrousel
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together the crabmeat and shrimps.
3) In a separate bowl, combine together the bread cubes, diced cheese and chopped parsley.
4) In a greased 10-cup baking... - 43.8595
1) In a saucepan, mix together cream of celery soup, milk, egg, and the two tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
2) Heat it on low fire until cheese melts and mixture is hot.
3) Now, add crab, shrimp, and mushrooms. Mix and transfer in to 4 large baking... - 43.8329
Curried Seafood Bake
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Cook onion and curry in the 3 tablespoons butter till onion is tender.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
Stir in macaroni and... - 43.1061
Dixie Crab Bake
Heat oven to 350°.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan; stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cream; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 min.
Gently fold in seasonings, carrots, crabmeat,... - 42.9874
Place half of butter and all filets in rectangular dish.
Season well and cover with pierced plastic wrap; microwave 3 minutes.
Turn filets over and continue microwaving 4 minutes covered.
Remove fish and transfer to serving platter; set aside.
Add remaining... - 42.9781
Autumn Seafood Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place cut-side down in 3-quart baking dish.
Add 1/2 inch water to dish.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove squash; pour water from dish.
In... - 42.6603
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine the soup, salad dressing, and milk together; blend thoroughly.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and sprinkle with paprika to taste.
4) Bake in the preheated oven... - 42.4135
Deviled Crab Bake
1 In a medium-size saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine just until softened.Stir in flour, mustard, and salt; cook, stirring all the time, just until mixture bubbles. Stir in milk slowly and continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens... - 41.3119
Parchment Seafood Spectacular
In small bowl, combine brandy and lemon juice.
TO COOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Arrange fish in 12x8-inch dish; do NOT use parchment paper.
Brush brandy mixture over fish; dot with 1/2 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon chives and season with salt and pepper.
Mound... - 41.0684
Combine cream of celery soup, milk, egg, and half the cheese in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat till cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
Stir in crab, shrimp, and mushrooms.
Spoon into 4 large baking shells.
Toss dry bread crumbs with remaining 2 tablespoons... - 40.3557
Crab Shrimp Bake
1) Slit the large shrimp in half lengthwise.
2) In a bowl, mix together shrimp, celery, green pepper, onion, crab meat, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
3) Put the shrimps into 1 -quart casserole... - 40.2402
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a 2-quart casserole, mix together all ingredients except crumbs and melted butter.
3) Mix together crumbs and melted butter and sprinkle on top.
4) Bake the mixture for one hour in preheated... - 40.101
Seafood Bake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious baked recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.8189
Hot Crab Bake
In skillet melt 4 tablespoons of the butter; blend in flour.
Add milk all at once; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in crab meat, chopped eggs, pimiento, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Spoon mixture into 6 individual casseroles or... - 37.4886
Baked Seafood Newburg
Baked Seafood Newburg is an exquisite preparation that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Baked Seafood Newburg recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 37.0128
In shallow bake pan, grease with oil or butter very lightly.
Place layer of sole on bottom of pan, then layer drained oysters and layer of red snapper.
Put lemon juice and lite salt on each layer, if desired.
Scatter, alternately, Mozzarella and Cheddar... - 36.7534
Crab Shrimp Bake
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Cook rice according to package directions.
Combine cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons of butter. Set aside.
Saute mushrooms, celery and onion in remaining butter for 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
... - 36.0364
Seafood Bake has a lovely taste. Seafood Bake gets its taste from seafood with soup and salad dressing. Seafood Bake is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.9107
Baked Seafood Casserole
Combine shrimps and crabmeat in a me-dium-size bowl.
Combine bread cubes, chopped parsley, and diced cheese in a second bowl.
Alternately layer seafood and bread mixtures, a quarter at a time, into a buttered 10-cup baking dish.
Beat eggs slightly in a... - 35.3915
Deviled Crab Bake
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until softened in medium-size saucepan. Stir in the flour, mustard and salt; cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture bubbles. Stir in milk slowly; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 3... - 34.5041
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat potatoes and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, hard-cook eggs. In 10-inch skillet over... - 34.2844
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole, blend soup, mayonnaise, and milk.
Add remaining ingredients except paprika.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot; stir.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 33.9525
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange in buttered 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pan or in 4 individual baking shells.
Cover oysters with onions, parsley, and cheese.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 450Â° till browned, about 8 to 10 minutes in baking... - 32.0047
Crab Cakes -- Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make Crab Cakes. This is full of lump crab meat and is baked. Delicious for dinner. - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. For cracker topping –In a small bowl crush cracker with hands until loose and crumbly.
3. Season with butter and paprika and mix well. Set... - 0
Baked Seafood Recipes By Category