- » Baked Seafood
Baked Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked seafood recipes.
Baked Seafood Hearthside
In top part of double boiler over boiling water melt butter.
Blend in flour.
Gradually stir in cream and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Then cook for about 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
Season with salt and pepper,... - 45.8621
Baked Seafood Carrousel
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together the crabmeat and shrimps.
3) In a separate bowl, combine together the bread cubes, diced cheese and chopped parsley.
4) In a greased 10-cup baking... - 45.8057
1) In a saucepan, mix together cream of celery soup, milk, egg, and the two tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
2) Heat it on low fire until cheese melts and mixture is hot.
3) Now, add crab, shrimp, and mushrooms. Mix and transfer in to 4 large baking... - 42.8241
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine the soup, salad dressing, and milk together; blend thoroughly.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and sprinkle with paprika to taste.
4) Bake in the preheated oven... - 42.4068
Curried Seafood Bake
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Cook onion and curry in the 3 tablespoons butter till onion is tender.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
Stir in macaroni and... - 42.2055
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a 2-quart casserole, mix together all ingredients except crumbs and melted butter.
3) Mix together crumbs and melted butter and sprinkle on top.
4) Bake the mixture for one hour in preheated... - 41.2103
Combine cream of celery soup, milk, egg, and half the cheese in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat till cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
Stir in crab, shrimp, and mushrooms.
Spoon into 4 large baking shells.
Toss dry bread crumbs with remaining 2 tablespoons... - 40.4233
Autumn Seafood Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place cut-side down in 3-quart baking dish.
Add 1/2 inch water to dish.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove squash; pour water from dish.
In... - 40.4108
Seafood Bake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious baked recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 36.5261
Baked Seafood Newburg
Baked Seafood Newburg is an exquisite preparation that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Baked Seafood Newburg recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 35.2399
In shallow bake pan, grease with oil or butter very lightly.
Place layer of sole on bottom of pan, then layer drained oysters and layer of red snapper.
Put lemon juice and lite salt on each layer, if desired.
Scatter, alternately, Mozzarella and Cheddar... - 34.267
Baked Seafood Casserole
Combine shrimps and crabmeat in a me-dium-size bowl.
Combine bread cubes, chopped parsley, and diced cheese in a second bowl.
Alternately layer seafood and bread mixtures, a quarter at a time, into a buttered 10-cup baking dish.
Beat eggs slightly in a... - 34.2102
Seafood Bake has a lovely taste. Seafood Bake gets its taste from seafood with soup and salad dressing. Seafood Bake is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 33.5486
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole, blend soup, mayonnaise, and milk.
Add remaining ingredients except paprika.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot; stir.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 31.6626
Baked Seafood Recipes By Category