- » Baked Sea Trout
Baked Sea Trout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked sea trout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked sea trout recipes.
Baked Stuffed Sea Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, the black pepper, onion, green pepper, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the mushrooms. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle the sea trout inside and out with... - 33.832
Baked Fillet Of Sea Trout
Cut the head and tail off the fish.
Slit open the belly from the head end to about three quarters of the way toward the tail.
Under cold running water, clean the fish thoroughly.
Lay the fish on a board.
Using a very sharp filleting knife, cut the fish... - 29.7992
Honey Curried Trout Bundles
Remove outer leaves and tough parts from broccoli.
Cut the broccoli stalks crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then break flowerets into smaller pieces.
In a covered saucepan cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly... - 38.8595
You May Also Like!
Ocean Trout, Moroccan
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Roast the pine nuts until just golden.
Make the rose tea and set aside to brew for 5 minutes. (I used 2 dessert spoon of tea to 1 cup of water). Peel and slice the shallot and fry in a little extra virgin olive oil. Strain the tea... - 32.4924
Baked Fish With Marinara Sauce
1) Stuff the fish with the garlic cloves and about 2 tablespoons of the herbs
2) In a bag or refrigerator dish place the fish
3) Preheat the oven to 400 F
4) Place the fish into an oiled dish and measure the thickness
5) Pour the marinara sauce over... - 37.7704
Greek Fish And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a small bowl, combine the lemon rind, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Place half the mixture in a greased 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Add the potatoes and 3 tablespoons of the oil, and mix to coat the potatoes well. Spread... - 30.8626
Chinese Baked Fish With Green Onions And Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Make cuts in the fish, about 1 inch apart, through the flesh and down to the bone, from the gills' to the tail. Do this on both sides of the fish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, green onions, ginger, garlic,... - 30.1057
Baked Fish With Orange Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Butter or oil a large shallow baking pan that will hold the fish.
In a large saucepan, combine rice, water, orange-juice concentrate, onion, butter or margarine and 1/2 teaspoon salt; stir.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer... - 42.8027
If you are not lucky enough to have your fish cleaned and boned at your fish market, you may easily do it yourself with a little care and practice.
Split the fish down the back from just above the dorsal fin to the tail and remove the backbone by pulling... - 39.7743
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread oil evenly on the bottom of casserole.
Add potatoes, onions, peppers, fish, and seasonings; cover dish and bake 20 minutes.
Remove cover, raise heat to 400°, stir gently, and bake 10 to 15 more minutes, or until fish and... - 27.4327
Tuna Taco Salad
For dressing, stir together yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, chili powder, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
If necessary, stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons milk to make of desired consistency.
Cover and chill while preparing salad.
For... - 43.3761
Calico Appetizer Quiche
Flake the fish.
For the egg mixture, in a medium mixing bowl beat eggs.
Stir in cream, dry mustard, salt, and lemon peel.
Then stir in fish and pimiento.
In another bowl combine Swiss and Colby cheeses.
Add the flour and toss lightly to coat.
Add cheese... - 40.1801
Marinated Salmon En Croute
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine dill, 3 tablespoons orange juice and ground pepper. Mix well and rub on to salmon fillets.
2. Cling wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
3. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
4. On floured surface, place... - 45.3825