- » Baked Sea Scallop
Baked Sea Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked sea scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked sea scallop recipes.
Sea Food Scallop
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Sea Food Scallop - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Sea Food Scallop has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 51.1162
Sea Scallops With Cornbread And
Hosting a family lunch? Here's what you should cook. Watch this video and learn to make these delicious Sea Scallops with Cornbread and Mediterranean Butter. Your family will love it for sure. Watch the video now. - 102.682
Make cream sauce of the above ingredients: remove sauce from heat and stir in beaten eggs.
Flake tuna fish, mix with lemon juice, onion, parsley and pimento.
Combine mixtures and turn into buttered baking dish.
Cover with buttered crumbs and bake at 350 F.
30... - 39.6385
Herb Baked Scallops
1. Wash the fresh scallops, if used, in cold water and drain thoroughly between sheets of paper toweling.
2. Place the scallops in a single layer in a large shallow baking dish; dot with the butter or margarine; sprinkle with parsley, basil, salt and... - 22.9879
Savory Baked Scallops
1. Wash fresh scallops under cold running water and drain. Or thaw frozen ones.
2. Arrange scallops in a shallow baking dish; dot with butter or margarine; sprinkle with parsley, basil and salt and pepper.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 5 minutes; stir to... - 25.0574
Baked Scallop And Fish Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, melt butter.
3. On the bottom of the dish place fish and top with garlic.
4. Further, add tomato, onion, mushrooms, nuts, and scallops.
5. Sprinkle some wine on top.
6. Cover the lid... - 49.7014
Creamy Scalloped Scallops
Mix crumbs with butter.
Arrange alternate layers of scallops, seasoned with onion salt and pepper, and crumbs in baking dish.
Pour cream over mixture.
Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes. - 24.474
Wash and dry scallops.
If very large, cut into several pieces.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter.
Add lemon juice and scallops.
Cover and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter and blend in flour.
Gradually add the... - 40.5428
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Under running cold water, rinse the fresh scallops or partly thaw the frozen ones. Chop into small pieces.
3) In a medium-sized saucepan, combine together the lemon, spice and water and... - 43.6842
Scallop And Pineapple Appetizer
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Clean the scallops and remove any of the damaged parts of the scallops
4. Discard all the shells
5. Cut the pineapples into wedges
6. Ensure that the sizes of the pineapples and... - 35.9374
Scallops With Tomatoes And Paprika
1 Preheat the oven at 425 degrees farenheit.
2 Wash the scallops thoroughly to remove all traces of sand and dry over a paper towel.
3 Cut the scallops in to 1/2 inch crosswise slices.
4 Cook the tomatoes until reduced to 1/2 cup approx 10... - 46.182
Scallops Seahorse Style
1. Preheat oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
2. Take a food processor, pass parsley, garlic, butter and anchovy fillets through it along with a drizzle of Tabasco to form a smooth blitz.
3. In each of the shells, keep a scallop. Retain the... - 45.1082
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In skillet, in butter, saute onion and mushrooms until light brown.
Add scallops; cook 3 or 4 minutes.
Place scallops mixture in 10" by 6" by 2" shallow baking dish.
Combine undiluted soup, lemon juice and seasonings; pour over... - 42.1222
If the large sea scallops are used, cut each into 3 or 4 pieces.
Wash scallops; remove any shell particles.
Place scallops and mushrooms in shallow glass dish.
Combine oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper; pour over scallops and... - 42.2158
Minced Scallops In Wine Cheese Sauce
1 Finely chop the scallops.
2 In a saucepan, add wine, salt, cayenne, and onion and stir in the scallops.
3 Bring to a boil and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
4 Drain and reserve about 1 cup broth.
5 In a skillt melt butter and stir in... - 45.7695
Deviled Crab And Scallop Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a medium saucepan, heat1/4 cup butter.
3 Add in onion and saute until golden, for about 5 minutes.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in the flour, salt, steak sauce, Worcestershire, red-pepper... - 44.4925
Salmon Scallop And Pea Terrine
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a food processor puree scallops and peas until the mixture is almost smooth.
3. Add egg white, cream, salt, and tarragon. Blend well.
4. Into a bowl, transfer the mixture and fold in the salmon.
5.... - 41.2667
Individual Curried Scallop Strudels
Make the filling Pour the clam broth into a medium-size skillet, add the scallops, and bring to a simmer.
Poach the scallops until barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
Drain, reserving the broth for later.
Dry the skillet.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over... - 45.4408
Coquilles St Jacques
Saute scallops in 1 Tbsp oil in a saute pan over high heat until browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
Work in batches, using additional oil if needed.
Transfer three scallops each into six 6-ounce shallow broiler-proof ramekins; set aside.
In the same pan used to... - 43.4311
Seafood Broccoli Terrine
1) In a large bowl, beat together the milk, egg substitute, bread crumbs, nutmeg, salt and red pepper.
2) If using sea scallops cut them into quarters; if using bay scallops, leave them whole.
3) Fold the scallops into egg mixture.
4) Set the... - 42.2736