- » Baked Scallop
Baked Scallop Recipes
Baked Scallops is a delicious, very easy and simple seafood recipe. Fresh scallops, melted butter, and dry bread crumbs are the main ingredients to prepare the Baked Scallpos dish. Scallops are covered with melted ... More »
Flavorful, delightful, and extremely filling, nothing beats the joy of gorging into yummy baked scallops. Chef Todd Mohr tells you to prepare yummy baked scallops to the perfection. All you need to do is to follow the instructions to the T and whom up batches... - 78.9448
If you are looking out for an easy, but extremely delicious seafood dish, this Baked Scallops are a must try. Cooked in no time, this is a wonderful recipe good enough to be served on special occasions. - 45.9753
1. Slice mushrooms thinly.
2. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
3. In a large stock pot, add scallops to wine and boil until tender.
4. Drain, reserving the broth and cut scallops into quarters.
5. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a... - 44.883
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a saucepan, mix water, wine, herb bouquet and salt and bring to boil.
3. Mix scallops and simmer, covering, for about 10 minutes or till scallops turn soft.
4. Take off the herb bouquet and keep the... - 44.7952
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Put the scallops in a saucepan with the wine, water and a squeeze of lemon juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain the scallops; strain and reserve the cooking liquid.
Cut each scallop into quarters.
Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 42.5965
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add 1 teaspoon margarine, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add scallops, mushrooms, red pepper, and green onions saute for 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove scallops and vegtables etables from skillet, and set... - 40.7483
Oven Baked Scallops
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Wash the scallops and clean sand. Dry on paper towels.
3. Grease 4 shells or a casserole with butter and keep scallops it it.
4. In 2 tablespoons sautÃ© shallots until soft.
5. Spoon it over scallops.
6.... - 37.3524
Baked Shrimp & Scallops
Preheat oven to 425°.
Arrange scallops and shrimp in 2 quart casserole dish.
Combine butter, vinegar and Fish Blend in small bowl; whisk until blended.
Pour over seafood.
Sprinkle on bread crumbs, cheese and garden blend.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 34.7839
Place scallops in well buttered 9x9x2 baking dish.
Add mushrooms, parsley, crumbs, salt and pepper.
Pour the melted butter on top of this.
Add the wine -sprinkle.
Bake 15-20 minutes 350 degrees - Be sure scallops are done. - 34.0991
15 Minutes Baked Scallops
These baked scallops are flavorful and serves as a beautiful side to any meal. A lovely seafood preparation, the scallops are baked with the flavor of lemon and sauteed shallots to it. herbed with a bit of parsley, these baked scallops are always a hit! - 33.8665
Herb Baked Scallops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Quickly rinse scallops with cold water; drain on paper towels.
Melt margarine, add parsley, thyme, salt, pepper.
In shallow baking dish arrange single layer of scallops; spoon margarine mixture over scallops.
Bake 5 minutes; shake pan... - 33.4044
Poach scallops in broth for 5 minutes; drain and chop.
Soak crackers in milk; squeeze to remove excess milk.
Combine scallops, crackers, mushrooms, parsley and garlic.
Fill 4 scallop shells or ceramic ramekins; pour tomato juice over surface.
Bake in 200°C... - 32.6845
Baked Scallops With Creamy Cheese Sauce
Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs in bowl and spoon into large shell or individual casserole.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake at 425°F.
about 15 to 20 minutes or until top is browned. - 27.9252
Herb Baked Scallops
1. Wash the fresh scallops, if used, in cold water and drain thoroughly between sheets of paper toweling.
2. Place the scallops in a single layer in a large shallow baking dish; dot with the butter or margarine; sprinkle with parsley, basil, salt and... - 22.9879
Moisten scallops with water or milk and coat wtih seasoned coating mix.
Arrange scallops on a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 400Â° F for 15 minutes. - 17.2922
Scallops Au Gratin
Here's an impressive dish sure to star on any holiday table. We'll be preparing a dish that would be a perfect addition to any Christmas dinner - 0
Baked Scallop Recipes By Category