- » Baked Sausage Pancake
Baked Sausage Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Sausage Pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Sausage Pancake recipes.
Pancake Sausage Muffins On A Stick
This dish will probably take you less time to make than a platter of pancakes with sautéed sausage on the side -- and the fun factor is definitely way higher. Just ask your kids, who I guarantee will agree with me that everything indeed tastes better on a... - 118.62
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 48.8606
A Taste Of Italy Crepes
Blend the meats with 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter, eggs, bread crumbs and Romano cheese.
Chill 1 hour.
Place the filling evenly over each crepe, divide the ricotta over the crepes and roll together.
Place in a greased casserole dish.
Heat the oil... - 47.0265
Pancake Sausage Rollups
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl add dry ingredients of pancake mix, milk, 1/4 cup oil, and egg. Stir with a wire whisk until mixed.
3. Rinse the blueberries packaged with pancake mix. Drain.
4. Add blueberries into... - 44.8583
Gallo Salame Oven Pancake
1. In a small bowl, combine flour and salt.
2. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. Into a large batter bowl, break eggs.
5. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well blended. Alternately add to... - 42.2899
Sausage Breakfast Bake
1. Drain the apple rings, reserving the syrup for another purpose (use to make sauce)
2. Halve each sausage link lengthwise and place in a bowl until required.
3. Grease a 12 inch X 9 inch shallow baking dish with oil or butter.
4. Preheat the... - 40.7232
Pancake' Sausage Casserole
1. In a skillet, heat oil, brown and cook the sausages.
2. In a bowl blend together, flour, baking powder, oil, eggs and milk.
3. In a 11x7-inch baking dish arrange browned sausages in two rows, and pour the egg and flour batter over the... - 37.1083
Sausage Pancakes! Were you looking for a yummy and filling dish for your breakfast or a late brunch? Then Sausage Pancakes is definitely the recipe for you and trust me you will love it. - 30.0155
Oven-baked Sausage Pancakes
Pour prepared pancake batter into well greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Arrange sausages in batter.
Bake at 450Â° F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Cut in squares to serve.
(For larger amounts, double the pancake batter, use a 12 x 17-inch pan; bake at the same... - 25.4326