- » Baked Sausage
Baked Sausage Recipes
Baked sausage, as the name suggests, is a sausage that has been baked in an oven for about 10 minutes. Over the years, baked sausage has become popular in different parts of the world due to its universal appeal. ... More »
Chicken And Sausage Casserole
Traditionally VERY time consuming this French Cassoulet has been transformed to fit our American fast paced lifestyles. - 114.731
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Ricotta
Heat chicken stock and wine together.
Melt 4 Tbsp of the butter in medium pot.
Add flour and stir with a whisk, cooking over medium heat 2 minutes.
Add stock and wine.
Cook, stirring, 15 minutes, till medium thick and smooth.
Mix ricotta, half Parmesan or... - 45.0561
Salmon And Sausage Bake
Salmon And Sausage Bake is a well loved dish that is often made again and again at my home. Try this Salmon And Sausage Bake recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 42.7782
Baked Ziti With Sausage
Place all sauce ingredients except sausage in a large pot.
Blanche sausage in oven or skillet.
Cook sauce 3 hrs. on low heat stirring occasionally.
Be careful not to burn.
Remove sausage and slice in 1/8-inch pieces.
Cook ziti noodles... - 41.86
Farm Style Sausage Bake
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and transfer to a mixing bowl; mash potatoes.
Add onions, garlic, butter, milk, egg yolks, pepper and nutmeg; beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in parsley, sausage and cheeses.
Spoon into a greased... - 36.6802
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Peppers
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, turning, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Prick sausage with a fork as it cooks to release juices. Remove sausage from skillet and let cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch slices. (It's... - 36.1873
Sausage Kraut Bake
Sausage and kraut bake is a pork sausage and sauerkraut bake that can be served with bread or dinner rolls for a filling and delicious meal. The sauerkraut combined wit the mashed potatoes and milk is spread over the pork sausages and baked with a topping of... - 35.976
Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and add the flour. Stir and blend with a wire whisk and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Slowly add the scalded chicken stock and wine and keep whisking. Allow the sauce to simmer for about... - 35.73
Upside Down Sausage Bake
Combine the sausage, onions, salt, and pepper in a skillet.
Cook and stir until sausage is browned and onion is tender; drain thoroughly.
Spoon into a 9 in. (23 cm) square pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl; beat to blend.
Pour over the sausage... - 33.9852
Pat A Cake Sausage Bake
By rolling a small amount of sausage between hands, form sausage into "marbles" then flatten with fingers into patties the size of a silver dollar.
Place small patties in a cold skillet and brown lightly on both sides.
In a large saucepan, cook noodles in... - 33.1402
Tabor City Tater And Sausage Bake
1. Brown sausage lightly in a large skillet over moderately high heat, breaking up with a fork. Add onion and celery, reduce heat to moderate and stir-fry 8 to 10 minutes until limp. Mix in sage, thyme, celery salt, salt and pepper; turn heat to lowest point,... - 32.4902
Baked Ziti With Sausage
1. Preheat the broiler. While the Marinara Sauce is cooking, arrange the sausage on a broiler pan and broil, turning frequently, 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin slices.
2. Meanwhile, bring... - 32.2195
Riviera Sausage Bake
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot olive or salad oil, cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp. Add eggplant and green peppers; cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove skillet from heat.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 2 1/2-quart... - 31.589
Baked Banana Sausage Sticks
1. In a shallow baking pan(9x5x3), arrange the sausages in a single layer.
2. Halve bananas lengthwise and arrange with the cut side facing upwards. Place into the baking pan and sprinkle lemon juice and brown sugar on top.
3. In a hot oven at 400... - 29.6255
Baked Sausage And Apples
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Rub a small baking dish with margarine.
2. Wash the apples, core and cut 1-inch section of peel off at the top but leave the rest of the skin on. Fill each center with 1 sausage. Sprinkle the sugar over the pared... - 24.2296
Spicy Baked Sausages
Spicy Baked Sausages make a sumptuous meal. Try the Spicy Baked Sausages this weekend and see what I mean! - 23.8433
Oven Baked Sausage
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prick sausage with a sharp table fork all over to allow fat to run out during cooking.
Place sausage in water in an oven dish or pan and cover with foil.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Remove cover, turn sausage over and... - 22.8312
Baked Sausage Recipes By Category