- » Baked Salty Snack
Baked Salty Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked salty snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked salty snack recipes.
Sweet 'n Salty Caramel Mousse Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Spray cups of Mini Muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Finely crush pretzels in large resealable plastic bag. Mix pretzels, butter and sugar in Classic Batter Bowl.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop... - 118.187
The video has a very simple recipe perfect for kids to make when accompanied with adults. Watch the video and involve your kids in making the crackers that they can munch on later on. - 114.051
Sweet And Salty Chocolate Snack
Here's a sweet and salty chocolate flavored snack which kids and adults alike will relish. It is easy to make using very few ingredients. This is a nice recipe to follow if you have an upcoming kids party to host. - 104.775
Jeera Or Khari Biscuits (salty Puffs)
Those who are keen on making Indian khari biscuits, then check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make yummy khari biscuits. They are so easy and quick to make and above all they are baked so they low fat biscuits. You can enjoy eating them while having tea.... - 94.0499
Baked Salted Kale Chips
This is one of the most wonderful ways to eat your greens. If you have never made these before, try this recipe of kale chips. These are not only low calorie, they are completely guilt-free and nutritious meant for those who addicted to potato chips snacks.... - 92.2021
Salted Peanut Cookies
Salted Peanut Cookies are best accompaniment to tea any day. These cookies are crunchy and salty that make tea time. Salted peanut cookies are great for the people who do not prefer sweet cookies with tea or coffee or avoid sugar. - 50.7042
Salty Oatmeal Cookies
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease cookie sheets.
Beat shortening, sugar and egg together until fluffy.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda and 1/2 tsp salt together into mixture.
Add water and vanilla.
Stir in rolled oats and blend very well.
Roll thin (about 1/8... - 43.6268
1) In a bowl mix flour, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon salt with the shortening resembling pie dough.
2) Mix together milk and vinegar.
3) Immediately add to the dough mixture.
4) Separate and divide dough into 36 pieces.
5) Roll with fingers into 5... - 42.5156
Salty Parmesan Cubes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the flour, salt, cayenne and grated Parmesan cheese, then gently cut in the butter.
3) Knead the mixture to smoothen, then roll out the dough on a floured board to 1/2-inch thickness.
4) Cut... - 37.3261
Baked Fish Sticks
Crunchy fish sticks or fish fingers are an all time favorite snack. They are rich in protein and are usually deep fried and quick to make. Homemade fish sticks can be made with very little effort and can make snack time even more enjoyable. Once u try making... - 0