- » Baked Salmon White Sauce
Baked Salmon White Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked salmon white sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked salmon white sauce recipes.
Oven Baked Salmon With Creamy White-wine Sauce
400g/1lb salmon filet
2-3table spoons white wine or cooking wine
1 table spoon fish stock
Salt and whitepepper
mixed vegetables; you could for example use carrots, sugar peas, broccolli and green beans - 32.1852
Crunchy Salmon Loaf With Creamy Sauce
Make the Sauce Base by rubbing the butter into the milk powder and flour until the mixture is like fine breadcrumbs.
Place the base in a saucepan and stir in cold water and seasonings.
Heat over low heat and stir until smooth.
Pour half of sauce into a... - 44.0228
Salmon Cannelloni With Creamy White Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and saute shallots and capers on high flame for a minute. Add in the salmon fillets and cook till just done.... - 43.8235
Salmon Cannelloni With Creamy White Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and cook for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is just slightly cooked.
Add and cook 2 more minutes.
Remove and puree in food processor.
Add and blend.
Place... - 44.8914
Baked Salmon With Sauce
Drain salmon, reserve liquid.
Combine salmon, crumbs, 4 tablespoons butter and cream.
Separate 3 eggs; add beaten egg yolks to salmon mixture.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Beat remaining... - 40.8059
Baked Salmon With Almonds And Lime Parsley Sauce
In food processor or blender, combine garlic, egg yolk, lime juice, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pinch of pepper.
With machine running, slowly pour in vegetable oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil. (To prepare by hand, beat egg yolk until thick and lemon... - 44.928
Baked Salmon With Lemon Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients with 1 cup hot water; add 1 tablespoon salt, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/2 cup melted margarine.
Place in shallow greased baking dish; place salmon on top.
Brush with additional margarine; sprinkle with additional salt, garlic... - 42.1172
Baked Salmon With Mayonnaise Dill Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F (215°C).
Place salmon fillet in a shallow baking dish.
Blend mayonnaise with other ingredients.
Spread evenly over salmon fillet and bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. - 34.2285
Baked Salmon With Watercress Sauce
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. Lay the salmon fillets and sprinkle on both sides with a little salt and pepper, set aside and allow the fillets to reach room temperature
3. Take the watercress and rinse it under running... - 41.2193
Salmon Casserole With Cucumber Sauce
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Combine onion and 1 /4 cup cold water, let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain salmon; flake.
Mix rice, onion, salmon, salt and pepper.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Add egg whites and egg to salmon mix- ture,... - 45.2295
Baked Salmon Steaks With Hollandaise Sauce
Grease a flameproof dish with the softened butter.
Rub the salmon steaks with salt and pepper and place in the dish.
Add the bouquet garni.
Remove the mushroom stalks from the caps and add the stalks to the dish.
Reserve the mushroom caps.
Pour the wine and... - 41.477
Wine Baked Salmon With Tarragon Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Wash the salmon steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
3) In the baking dish, arrange the steaks.
4) Pour wine all over the steaks and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon... - 38.5689
Salmon Croquettes With Creamed Pea Sauce
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 For croquettes, wash and peel potatoes; cut into quarters. In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and mash. Measure 1... - 35.1948
Salmon Loaf With Green Pea Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium size saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and celery, and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Blend in 1 tablespoon of the flour, add the milk, and cook, stirring, for... - 42.4711
Salmon Souffle With Yellow Sauce
Remove all bones from salmon.
Chop fine and add seasonings.
Heat milk and bread crumbs together for 5 minutes; add egg yolks and salmon.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold into salmon mixture.
Turn into a buttered baking dish.
Set dish in pan of hot water.
Bake... - 34.2202
Crostini Mascarpone With Smoked Salmon And Caper Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Brush the bread moderately on one side with olive oil and place it in a single layer, oiled side up, on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bread is lightly toasted and crisp.
Turn the bread over, brush with oil,... - 40.0428
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Grease a baking dish large enough to hold salmon in a single layer, place salmon steaks in and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grating peel from lemon reserve for sauce, cut lemon into thin slices and... - 44.4832
Salmon Steaks With Apple Sauce
Wipe fish clean with damp cloth.
Rub it with lemon, salt and pepper on both sides.
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Add: carrot, shallots, lemon.
Close and bake. - 35.9886
Salmon Balls In Dill Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Shape mixture into 24 salmon balls.
Place salmon balls in a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 50° for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
Transfer to a serving platter, and... - 42.5184
Salmon Packets With Black Bean Sauce
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Combine the mushrooms with the topping ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Combine the marinade ingredients in a wide, shallow bowl.... - 30.4462
Salmon With Tarragon Sauce
Heat oven to 375°F.
Cut 28 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil.
Place salmon on foil.
Sprinkle cavity and outside of fish with parsley, 1 tablespoon tarragon, 1/4 teaspoon salt and paprika, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and the juice.
Fold long sides of foil together... - 42.3009
Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce
Try the Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce! - 40.6759
Salmon With Watercress Sauce
1) In a small ovenproof dish, place the salmon, season with salt and pepper and immerse in the wine or vermouth and water; cover with foil, cook in a preheated oven for 15 min.
2) Remove and keep the salmon warm ,while pour the juices in a small... - 35.9568
Salmon With Sauce Verte
Rub the inside of the salmon with salt and pepper.
Grease a sheet of aluminium foil large enough to enclose the salmon with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Place the salmon on the greased foil and sprinkle over the lemon rind, bay leaves, parsley and thyme.
Fold up... - 44.6149
Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the salmon on a sheet of aluminum foil just large enough to hold it comfortably, then set it on a rack in an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan.
Pour cold water into the pan to a depth of 1 inch and cover the pan snugly with aluminum... - 38.7889
Smoked Salmon Souffle Roll With Tomato Cheese Bechamel Sauce
In a medium skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
Blend in the flour, stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes until the mixture bubbles.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine and cream, beating vigorously to remove lumps.
Return the mixture to high... - 42.4854
Salmon Loaf With Easy Dill Sauce
1. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line bottom and ends with a strip of waxed paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang; grease paper.
2. Drain liquid from salmon into medium-size saucepan; stir in butter or margarine and milk; heat until butter is melted. Stir in... - 37.492
Salmon Scallops With Sorrel Sauce
Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
Lightly oil 1 or 2 baking sheets large enough to hold fillets in a single layer.
Cut salmon fillets in half horizontally, making 6 (1/2-inch-thick) salmon scallops.
If scallops are not of even thickness, place each scallop between... - 43.9673
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
1. In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
2. Transfer shallot mixture to blender container. Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and proce'ss until... - 34.819
Saucy Salmon With Green Sauce
Drain and flake salmon.
Drain and mince pimento.
Combine salmon, pimento, carrots, potatoes, corn, peas, onion, cracker crumbs and seasonings in large bowl.
Stir in 1 cup milk and beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into salmon... - 44.4092
Salmon Filled Shells With Tomato Vodka Sauce
Heat in skillet.
Add and stir for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is cooked outside, but pink inside, about 3-5 minutes.
Puree in food processor.
Add and puree just until mixed.
Cool before filling.
Meanwhile, cook pasta.
Cook in boiling water until al... - 46.1139
Salmon With Mustard Sauce
Set oven to 400°F.
1. Place salmon steaks in a large, deep baking pan and cover with wine. Sprinkle with shallots. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, basting often with wine.
2. While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, sour cream, mustard,... - 33.6658
Salmon Souffle With Dill Sauce
Put salmon steaks in a single layer on a large square of cheesecloth.
Pull up corners of cheesecloth and tie together.
Place in a saucepan and cover with boiling water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring water to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, about 15... - 44.2578
Sole, Salmon And Scallop Mousse With Sauce Verte
Transfer chilled sole to stainless steel bowl and set in larger bowl filled with ice.
Whisking constantly, gradually add whipping cream in slow, steady stream until well blended.
Beat egg whites in medium bowl until frothy; fold into fish mixture.
Season with... - 42.0515