- » Baked Salmon Topped Crab
Baked Salmon Topped Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked salmon topped crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked salmon topped crab recipes.
Dungeness Crab Pancakes
One of my seafood specialties, Dungeness Crab Pancakes is bit spicy and yummy too. Dungeness Crab Pancakes can be prepared a day ahead too, if you are trying that way just keep in mind to reheat them before serving. - 47.3288
Place the salmon fillets on a baking dish.
Brush with melted butter.
Bake in a 350°F (180°C) preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
Remove the salmon from the oven and turn the oven to broil.
Top each fillet with 2 oz (30 g) crab meat, 4 asparagus spears and... - 30.5824
Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of waxed paper and pound thin.
Top chicken with 2 tbsp (30 ml) each of crab meat and cheese.
Roll together and freeze for 30 minutes.
Combine the egg with the milk.
Dust the chicken in the flour, dip into the milk... - 40.886
Roll out pastry to 1/4 in. thickness.
Heat a 2 in. cutter in boiling water, cut four circles.
Re-heat cutter as it cools.
Using 1 in. cutter, also heated, cut a small round from centre of each alternate circle, thus making rings.
With back of small knife,... - 28.7263
Filling Melt butter in pan, add flour, cook few minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, blend until smooth, then stir in wine, cream and mayonnaise.
Return to heat, stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens, reduce heat, continue stirring,... - 39.9828
Sexy Seafood Platter
1. For Crab Pineapple Canapé – take out crab meat from claws.
2. Chop green onions, pine apple, cucumber and tomato.
3. Add in all the chopped vegetables in crab meat.
4. Squeeze lemon in the mixture and pour in hot sauce.
5. Mix well all... - 98.244
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Using cookie cutters, cut different shapes of the bread slices
3) Keep aside the trimmings to make breadcrumbs
4) Onto a greased baking sheet place the cut out bread shapes
5) Bake for 5 minutes till... - 42.1779