- » Baked Salmon Sugar
Baked Salmon Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Salmon Sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Salmon Sugar recipes.
Easy Baked Salmon Filet Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking with foil, and place salmon fillets on it.
3. Season it with salt, turmeric powder and seasoning mix.
4. Place it in oven, and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until done.
5. After 10... - 97.883
Baked Salmon With Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. Prepare a parchment paper lined baking tray.
3. Cut the lemon in half and then scoop out the inside completely and then cut of the base.
4. From the remaining lemon make lemon twist, trim the dill and slice... - 0
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti
Baked salmon with spinach pesto and spaghetti is an awesome combination of flavor, nutrition and a jazzy meal. Take a look at the video to see how you can put together this awesome combo in no time. So if you like to stay fir this is a great companion for you. - 105.281
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 113.973
Oven Baked Salmon With Creamy White-wine Sauce
400g/1lb salmon filet
2-3table spoons white wine or cooking wine
1 table spoon fish stock
Salt and whitepepper
mixed vegetables; you could for example use carrots, sugar peas, broccolli and green beans - 32.1852
Salmon En Croute
1. Clean the salmon fillet and de bone it and keep it aside
2. In a small bowl mix the butter, chop parsley & lemon juice.
3. Roll out the pastry dough thinly once done brush the edges with egg and place the salmon fillet in the center.... - 95.5504
Salmon, Kale, And White Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the stem and chop the kale into strips.
3. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
4. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and brown the bacon.
5. Remove 2 tablespoon of rendered... - 116.804
Baked Shrimp And Salmon With Provolone Cheese
Looking to make something exciting and exotic for an upcoming get-together? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook a yummy Caribbean delight that will leave everyone amazed and asking for more! This dish looks and tastes very... - 93.5672
Succulent sockeye salmon filets, wrapped in a crispy bundle of puff pastry and drizzled with creamy tender baby shrimp sauce. - 99.7837
Salmon En Croute
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For sauce, in food processor add basil and garlic. Pulse until smooth.
3. Gradually pour oil into the processor, blending constantly.
4. Drop pecorino cheese, pepper, and salt. Blend well.
5. In a... - 110.03
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
Lemon Garlic Salmon
Join Toby as she prepares this incredibly simple and extremely healthy salmon dish. - 0
Delicious Salmon And Spinach Quiche
I have been making this easy pantry style recipe for years and I never get tired of it. Perfect during a busy week for a quick dinner or lunch in the weekend. Serve with a tossed salad and a cool chardonnay and you are in business! - 103.875
Quick Crispy Salmon
If you think that cooking fish is complicated, the crispy salmon will make you change your mind! - 128.766
Delicious Easy To Make Salmon Dish
Great delicious salmon fish dish, easy to make at home!!! Only fresh and healthy ingredients! You will love it and your friends and family as well!! It has a sweet delightful taste! Enjoy!! And "Bon appétit!" - 92.789
How To Make Yogurt-glazed Salmon
Are in search of a recipe that will suit everyone's taste in your house? Watch this video to learn this healthy and easy to make Yogurt Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Chef Binks demonstrates a detailed process to prepare the dish. Watch it now. - 118.966
Elba's Salmon In A Pouch With Veggies
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2. Partially cook potatoes in microwave for 8 minutes.
3. Place the fish fillets over an aluminum foil and place butter over it, make pouch – separately.
4. Place pouches on a cookie sheet, bake for... - 107.942
Baked Salmon New Orleans
1. Brown sugar in pan.
2. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place garlic and pepper pod inside.
3. Mince onion fine; place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
4. Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
5. Bake in... - 37.2831
Baked Salmon New Orleans
Brown sugar in pan.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, place garlic and pepper pod inside.
Mince onion fine, place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
Bake in hot oven (400°... - 41.2332
Healthy Salmon Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2 Grease a regular size loaf pan and set aside.
3 In a mixing bowl, put the salmon along with the juices.
4 Using a fork, break the salmon so that there are no big chunks.
5 Add in the eggs,... - 91.4076
How To Make Smoked Salmon Quiche
If you're fond of making Quiches, then you can try this one out. The Chef makes Smoked Salmon Quiche in the video. It's a filling and tasty appetizer. - 91.952
Pantry Cooking: Salmon And Potato Casserole
I came up with this dish years ago when my son was a little boy and money was often tight; and despite its simple and frugal ingredients, it's remained a mainstay in our home that I prepare frequently during the autumn and winter. - 0
Smoked Salmon Salad Pizza
Today may be introduced before, Home made bakeryPizza dough recipeI would like to introduce. Make your own pizza from scratch at home is fun. If home bakery, ™ª useful to be able to easily make the pizza dough while you are doing something
There are a... - 84.2548
Soak the "cedar" plank in water for at least 2 hours and up to 12.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Place the salmon on the plank, skin side down. In a small bowl, stir together the sesame oil, brown sugar, dill weed and sesame seeds. Stir... - 34.3029
Ok… anyone that knows me knows that I absolutely hate salmon. To me it’s way too fishy. BUT, this recipe will change your mind. My mom and I came up with this recipe after I brought home a huge chunk of feta from Greece (I’m pretty sure I snuck it in... - 115.745
Dill Salmon Veggies Pockets
If you love your piece of salmon to be simple, quick and delicious, then here is another recipe for you. These simple pockets contain salmon, dills, asparagus and red pepper, which presents a gorgeous flavor when opened. Watch the video to see how simple is... - 116.387
Caputos Potatoes With Salmon
Potatoes taste delicious and can be cooked in various ways. Here is one such interesting potato recipe shown in the video where the potatoes are baked and then filled with salmon and spices. Watch the video to know more… - 111.392
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust has a different taste. The mustard with white vinegar gives the Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust a prefect taste. - 43.5414
Mustard Baked Salmon And Asparagus
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine 2 tablespoons dillweed mixture and potato in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; toss well.
Spread potato in baking dish in a single layer.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20... - 41.5552
Baked Alaskan Salmon Homesteader-style
Heat oven to 325°F.
Sprinkle cavity evenly with salt and pepper.
Cut 20 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil.
Place in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, with ends hanging over.
Place salmon in dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining... - 43.4568
Salmon Steak With Pistachio Crust
Take a look at this salmon steak with pistachio crust recipe and see how easy it is to prepare a salmon dish which will be a hit among all. The chef is quite smart to use a combination of market bought and fresh ingredients so that working class people can... - 116.15
Cooking Salmon And Cod
If you don’t know how to cook your fish deliciously, then you must be watching this Fried Salmon and Cod recipe video by Dave. He is using garlic powder and freshly chopped onion to fry his cornmeal coated salmon and cod fish. It looks so delicious and it... - 108.502
Healthy Eating - Ginger Miso Salmon
HEART HEALTHY SALMON AND CREAMY DELICIOUS MISO TEAM UP TO CREATE A SUPER FAST, DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY MEAL. BETTER AND LESS CALORIES THEN THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY'S 2000K VERSION FOR SURE! RESTAURANT QUALITY MEALS AT HOME...MY IDEA OF A GREAT MEAL! - 91.3139
Maple Glazed Salmon Fillets
This salmon recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest dinner recipes and will become a favorite weekly go to. The combination of maple syrup and ground mustard is a perfect pair with salmon. - 0
Flatbread Pizza With Smoked Salmon
1) In a bow mix the flour, semolina and a little olive oil.
2) In a jug with half the water, stir the yeast and sugar until the yeast dissolves.
3) Gradually mix this into the flour and form a soft dough, adding some more water, if neeeded.
4)... - 46.3976
Pepper Cured Smoked Salmon
COMBINE THE WARM WATER, wine, brown sugar, salt, garlic, cardamom, juniper berries, and thyme in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish and stir until the sugar and salt have dissolved.
Let cool completely.
CUT THE SALMON into 4-ounce pieces and set them in the... - 43.5764
Glazed Salmon Steaks
Combine sugar, butter, soy sauce, and sherry, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Place salmon steaks in an aluminum foil-lined baking pan, brush with half of sugar mixture.
Let sit 15 minutes.
Broil 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 28.5774
Walnut Crusted Salmon
Fancy enough for guests, easy enough for a regular old Tuesday night. A salmon fillet oven-poached in lime juice with a crunchy walnut-brown sugar crust. - 108.002
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
Seasoned Captain Salmon
If salmon is what you love eating, here is one more recipe of salmon just for you. Watch this video to see how the chef makes a delightful salmon by topping it with spiced rum, brown sugar, butter and seasonings. The baked fish tastes absolutely delicious and... - 112.051
Sweet Sour Salmon
1) Peel and slice onions.
2) Preheat oven at 325°F
3) Sprinkle salmon steaks with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4) Arrange in a shallow ovenproof dish.
5) Cover with onions.
6) In a pan boil lightly salted water. Pour over the fish... - 41.1461
Sweet Spicy Glazed Salmon
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Place fish on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
4... - 40.475
Salmon Packets With Black Bean Sauce
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Combine the mushrooms with the topping ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Combine the marinade ingredients in a wide, shallow bowl.... - 30.4462
Sassy Salmon In Parmesan Crisps Cups
Want to impress your guests with a impressive dish that is also very easy for you to make in the kitchen? Well, Charlie has the answer, she suggests Sassy Salmon Mixture in Parmesan crisp cups that is extremely easy to make and super yummy. She first makes... - 119.508
Your Favorite Party Food - Salmon With Pinoy Love
Filipino Salmon Ceviche in wanton cups is an easy appetizer for a party with a definite “wow” factor! And since it is uncooked fish, it is exotic too just like sushi and sashimi! Take a look at this video to learn how to make a Ceviche with a Pinoy Twist! - 106.024
Salmon With Corn Chorizo Ragu
Watch Chef James Taylor making a unique salmon recipe with an outstanding presentation. This video shows a great way to impress your guests with your excellent culinary skills. See this wonderful video that would surely share an amazing cooking experience. - 102.206
Sweet Mustard Glazed Salmon Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a shallow baking dish, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, brown sugar and cumin.
3. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Place salmon in the baking dish and turn to coat with the mustard mixt - 27.2476
Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the salmon on a sheet of aluminum foil just large enough to hold it comfortably, then set it on a rack in an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan.
Pour cold water into the pan to a depth of 1 inch and cover the pan snugly with aluminum... - 38.7889
Spiced Salmon Steaks
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a small bowl, mix the sugar and spices together
4. Add the salmon steaks to the mixture
5. Rub the marinate into the fish and set aside for one hour in the refrigerator
6. Peel the... - 47.8914
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. In a shallow pan, place the salmon fillets
4. In another bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients
5. Tip the marinade over the fish and turn well to coat
6. Let the fish marinate for 30... - 45.1313
Crepes: In mixer bowl combine 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 eggs, 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine, and Vis teaspoon salt.
Beat till smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Remove from... - 42.3113
Honey Glazed Smoked Salmon
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine water, salt, sugar, pepper and onion powder.
Stir until salt and sugar are dissolved.
Add salmon pieces to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard brine from salmon.
Rinse with... - 41.1389
Salmon With Black Beans
1. In blender, combine all ingredients except salmon and watercress until smooth.
2. Place salmon on nonstick baking sheet. Brush both sides of each fillet evenly with black bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat broiler, or prepare... - 30.9848
Marinated Salmon In Dill
Cut the fish in half lengthwise, and remove the backbone and small bones.
Place half of the fish, skin-side-down, in a glass baking dish or casserole.
Wash and shake dry the dill and place it on top of the fish.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl... - 34.4808
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 42.3294
Tartar De Saumon Sauvage A La Croque Concombres
1. Prepare the fish by removing the skin, stray bones, and any grey parts of the fish
2. In a large bowl, prepare the marinade by tipping in the sugar, salt, finely cut lemon zest, and 2 tsp finely chopped dill.
3. Mix well
4. Place the salmon... - 45.3781
SET THE SALMON, skin side down, on a rimmed tray or baking sheet.
Stir together the dill, salt, sugar, brandy, oil, and pepper.
Spread the mixture over the salmon, packing it down gently.
Cover the salmon with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 48 hours.
FOR... - 41.8852
Peppercorn Crust Atlantic Salmon
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)In a saucepan, mix together sugar and vinegar over medium heat. Take care not to burn it.
3)Add in bell pepper, onion and mango chutney.
4)Continue to simmer over reduced heat.
5)Take a bowl and put in... - 46.9717
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 31.261
Feeling Fat: Mustard Almond Salmon And King Oyster Mushrooms
Feeling fat? When I'm having a fat day, I like to eat salmon because it stimulates your metabolism 3-4 times more than carbs or fat. So you take in fewer calories and instead burn more. Plus, it's carb-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and guilt-free. So when... - 0
Salmon And New Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C),Gas Mark 4.
2) Grease the casserole and place aside.
3) Cut the potatoes into slices.
4) Place half part of the potato slices into the base of the casserole.
5) In a bowl, add eggs and beat by... - 44.9186
"Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Combine tomatoes, onion, salt, sugar and pepper in saucepan; blend flour and 1 tablespoon butter.
Stir into tomato mixture, blending well; simmer for 10 minutes.
Arrange spaghetti, tomatoes and... - 39.6981
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 47.2805
Swedish Salmon Appetizer
Rinse salmon and wipe completely dry.
Carefully cut away any small bones on edges; with tweezers, pull out any small bones from center.
Place salmon, skin-side-down, in a flat-bottomed glass baking dish.
Stir together salt, sugar, and dill seed.
Sprinkle... - 36.7754
Cornmeal Griddlecakes With Smoked Salmon
Chef Instructor Corbin Evans, of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College in Philadelphia makes cornmeal griddlecakes and serves them with smoked salmon. - 100.779
Sake Salmon Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sake, mirin, garlic, green onions, ginger, wasabi and sugar. Mix well.
2. Place fish in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Remove fish from... - 32.6948
Shoemaker S Salmon (suutarinlohi)
In a glass baking dish, place smelts, skin-side down.
Sprinkle smelts with salt.
In a small saucepan, stir together vinegar, onion, water, sugar, and allspice.
Set marinade over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour hot marinade over fish.
Cover and... - 34.3174
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
Grilled salmon steaks with watercress sauce is a simple yet elegant seafood recipe. Made with an Italian dressing and watercress marinade, the salmon steaks are grill cooked with frequent bastings. Cooked to doneness, the fish steaks are served with a... - 38.2634
Sicilian Tuna Steaks With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Coat inside of oven bag with cooking spray. Place bag on a large shallow baking pan.
3. Combine broth and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well. Stir in couscous. Spoon couscous mixture into prepared oven bag. Place tuna... - 31.6305
Tomato Salmon Pie Ettes
1. As per label directions cook rice, drain and transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. Drizzle over with Italian dressing and toss to mix well.
3. Let it chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
4. In a small saucepan soften the gelatin in 3/4... - 46.713
Crispy Salmon With Miracle Glaze
Salmon is popular in French cuisine cooked in many ways with lot of flavors. Here is a recipe by Juliey showing how to make Crispy Glazed Salmon with the salmon glazed in a miracle glaze mixture made of vinegar and other seasonings. Great with risotto and... - 112.116
Heart-shaped Blini With Smoked Salmon And Lemon Caper Sour Cream
1. Stir together yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl to dissolve. Stir in milk and let stand 5 to 7 minutes, until frothy.
2. Sift flours and salt in to a separate bowl. Whisk in yeast mixture, then whisk in Redwood Hill Farm Plain Kefir, melted butter... - 35.7991
Steve cooks his healthy Salmon Burgers with a refreshing green bean and tomato salad. - 0
Salmon Black Bean Quesadillas
1. In a large bowl stir together the salmon, black beans, corn, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Lay 4 tortillas on a clean countertop. Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
3. Top with ½ cup of the bean... - 0
Baked Potato In Different Styles
Out of the box ideas presented here to churn out different baked potatoes menus . Refer to the easy style Bale Dave follows in baking the potatoes and giving a new look and feel every time. - 52.6383
Baked Fish And Tomatoes
This recipe works well with all kinds of fish. You can substitute trout with salmon or any white fish you like. This is a very healthy meal that also looks wonderful and fresh. You can make this very quickly and have dinner on the table in no time. Try making... - 128.159
Fresh Salted Salmon In Dill (vahansuolattu Lohi)
In a small bowl, combine salt, sugar, and crushed peppercorns; reserve.
On a work surface, place salmon fillets skin-side up.
Scrape the edge of a large sharp knife over the salmon skin three or four times, wiping the blade of the knife clean with a paper... - 36.0612
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Slow Roasted Salmon With Asian Greens
Cook fish and quartered lime on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until both are lightly coloured all over.
Place fish and lime in oiled large baking dish; sprinkle with lime leaves.
Bake, covered tightly, in very slow oven about 30 minutes... - 43.9268
Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
1. For sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl; chill.
2. Arrange salmon steaks in a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH. Turn salmon steaks over and rearrange. Continue cooking covered 3 to 4... - 31.0231
Butterflied Salmon With Mustard Sauce
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine onion, vermouth, mustard, tarragon, and sugar. Stirring often, boil over high heat until reduced to 3/4 cup, 5 to 8 minutes.
2. Rinse salmon and pat dry. Lay fish open, skin down, on a sheet of foil (about 12 by 17... - 29.6056
Pacific Northwest Salmon With Peppercorn Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, boil wine and water.
3) Stir in ginger, pepper and bay leaf.
4) Keep aside.
5) Grease a baking dish with butter
6) Place the fish on itskin-side down.
7) Add warm wine mixture and... - 44.5112
Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillets
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-up in 8-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour mixture over fillets, turning fillets to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Chill 1 hour.
Turn fillets... - 40.7831
I love Japanese food. It can be delicate or hearty, intricate or plain, sophisticated or everyday. Often people think Japanese food is hard to make. In fact, many popular Japanese dishes are fairly easy for the home cook. Teriyaki, tonkatsu and tempura all... - 0
Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
1. In 2-quart casserole or bowl, place butter or margarine and onion; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes, until onion is tender.
2. Into mixture in casserole, stir half-and-half,... - 33.1621
Salmon Steaks N Cucumber Sauce
These Salmon Steaks N Cucumber sauce are a hit pair ! You'll love this creamy, irresistibly seasoned fish and dip once you try it ! Your suggestions for these Salmon Steaks N Cucumber Sauce are welcome. - 36.0356
Smoked Salmon Buckwheat Beggar's Purses
1. In a bowl add in the cucumber and salt. Place that in a drainer and allow draining for few minutes.
2. In a vessel boil the water and place the chives into it, take out the chives and place in cold water. Drain for few minutes.
3. In a large bowl... - 0
Salmon Steaks In Cucumber Sauce
1. Prepare a sauce by combining ingredients such as dairy sour cream, cucumber, sugar, vinegar, horseradish, salt and ground red pepper.
2. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass baking dish and spread the salmon steaks over it in alternating thick and thin ends.... - 40.2867
Smoked Salmon On Apple Potato Pancake With Dill Creme Fraiche
In a stainless steel bowl mix together all of the creme fraiche ingredients.
Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let the mixture sit at room temperature for 48 hours.
Then refrigerate for 24 hours until firm.
In a food processor coarsely chop the... - 41.6359
Salmon Teriyaki With Garlic Noodles
Salmon teriyaki with garlic noodles is a delicate and flavorful preparation of salmon with teriyaki sauce and served with garlic flavored noodles. The salmon is grilled and served with the noodles along with pakchoiand topped with spring onions, ginger and... - 45.3534