- » Baked Salmon Packet
Baked Salmon Packet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked salmon packet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked salmon packet recipes.
Salmon Packets With Ginger
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
On the center of each of 6 sheets of cooking parchment (each about 12 by 15 inch, set a piece of salmon.
Place 2 or 3 sprigs of cilantro on each fillet.
Mix soy, vermouth, sesame oil, and ginger; drizzle equal amounts of this mixture... - 36.0909
Salmon Packets With Black Bean Sauce
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Combine the mushrooms with the topping ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Combine the marinade ingredients in a wide, shallow bowl.... - 28.7057
Baked Salmon Fillets In Parchment
Preheat your oven to 375Â°F.cut six 14 inch circles of parchment.
Spread a teaspoon of butter on one half of each circle.
Rinse the fillets and pat them very dry with paper towels.
Place 1 fillet on the buttered half of each parchment circle and season... - 35.479
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 115.655
This Vermouth Salmon is created for those with refined culinary tastes. If you are craving to have an out of this world treat for dinner tonight , try out this easily prepared wined fish and you'll be grateful to yourself for having tried it. If you want to... - 41.1037
Salmon En Papillote With Horseradish Cream
For the sauce, in a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese until creamy.
Transfer the cottage cheese to a small bowl.
Stir in the horseradish and parsley.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator while preparing the salmon.
Cut... - 39.2643
Spinach And Salmon Roulade
Place frozen spinach in pan, cook over moderate heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Melt butter in separate pan, add flour, stir 1 minute.
Add milk gradually, stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Quickly stir in egg yolks and spinach, transfer mixture to... - 39.9454
Salmon Florentine With Dill Weed
1) Remove the stems and coarse leaves from the spinach. Rinse the leaves and add into a large saucepan.
2) Cook covered on low for 1 minute. When the spinach wilts, drain and chop up.
3) Drain the salmon, take off the skin and bones.... - 42.266
Salmon Divan En Papillote
1. Cut 2 (12 inch squares) of parchment paper. Butter 1 side of each parchment square; place squares buttered-side up. Place broccoli spears and pimento in 1 corner of each square. Top with fish.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together soup, tartar sauce, flour,... - 31.4928
Smoked Salmon And Camembert Rounds
Cut two 5cm circles from each slice of bread.
Brush both sides of circles lightly with melted butter, place on oven tray.
Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Beat extra butter until creamy,.beat in lemon juice and dill, spread on... - 33.7021
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon... - 45.0026
Salmon In Foil With Vegetables
1. Take 2 rimmed cookie sheets and place them in the oven.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
3. In a baking dish, place the salmon filets.
4. Season the filets with the salt, pepper, chopped ginger, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Keep aside.
5.... - 47.5634
Salmon And Macaroni, Italian Style
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, rosemary and flour.
3) Using the Stir blade, blend for about 8 seconds to blend all the ingredients well.
4) Into a saucepan, add in the milk,... - 44.1692
This is a healthy seafood dish that is easy to prepare and time friendly. This dish can be prepared and refridgerated ahead of time. This dish encorporates the sweet and sour tastes associated with oranges and lemons. The additional spices complete the dish.... - 44.2842
Salmon With Mustard Sauce
Set oven to 400°F.
1. Place salmon steaks in a large, deep baking pan and cover with wine. Sprinkle with shallots. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, basting often with wine.
2. While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, sour cream, mustard,... - 33.838
Egg And Salmon Puff Parcels
1. Place the rice in a large pan and cook according to the instructions on the packet, using fish stock instead of water, then drain, tip into a bowl and set aside to cool. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. Place the salmon in a large pan and cover... - 38.2607
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 41.1394
Grilled Salmon With Fresh Basil
This video is simply amazing and presents a great tasting recipe for grilled flavorful salmon. The video is very nicely explained in a simple, easy-to-understand visual style. Try out this excellent salmon dish for your next holiday and you would surely be... - 141.184
Salmon And Cheese Parcels
Salmon and cheese parcels are snacky little filled patties made with salmon and ricotta cheese filling. Wrapped in a filo pastry, the salmon is combined along with cheese, eggs, parsley and lemon juice for flavor and baked in the microwave with a butter... - 38.5492
Vine Leaf And Fish Mousse
1) Remove excess brine from the vine leaves by rinsing them in water.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take 8 ramekin dishes and lightly... - 45.6453
Filling Melt butter in pan, add flour, cook few minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, blend until smooth, then stir in wine, cream and mayonnaise.
Return to heat, stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens, reduce heat, continue stirring,... - 38.6609
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 35.327
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 47.2166