- » Baked Salmon Over Brown Rice
Baked Salmon Over Brown Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked salmon over brown rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked salmon over brown rice recipes.
Baked Dill Salmon Over Rice
The salmon and rice is a good lunch meal for the day! The salmon fillet is heavily marinated with dill and baked till just right! Watch Maria do her thing in the Kitchen in this video. - 60.9676
Baked Dilled Salmon On Rice
Coat a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add lemon juice and fresh dill.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spray a baking dish with olive oil spray.
Spread... - 37.0338
Salmon Rice Hot Dish
Can anything be more tempting than this Salmon Rice Hot Dish ? Try this steaming hot savory rice and salmon bake and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Salmon Rice Hot Dish are welcome ! - 38.9657
Salmon Pie In Rice Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix 1 beaten egg, rice, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper together.
3) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, firmly press the mixture over the bottom and... - 47.2746
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 119.389
You May Also Like!
Salmon And Vegetables In A Dish
Cook onion in butter until tender but not browned.
Add liquid from peas and salmon and cook until reduced to about 1/2 cup.
Place potatoes in shallow baking dish, add peas and sprinkle with pepper.
Break salmon into large pieces and arrange on top of... - 38.39
Broccoli Salmon Quiche
Preheat oven to 425°F 2.
Place piece of foil inside pastry shell; partially fill with uncooked beans or rice.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove foil and beans; continue baking 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Heat oil in... - 41.8246
Classic Kulebiaka Flaky Salmon Loaf
Melt 30 g (1 oz) butter in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
In the work bowl finely chop the onions.
Melt 60 g (2 oz) butter in the... - 44.0719
Sweet Spicy Glazed Salmon
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Place fish on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
4... - 38.2209
1) Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a pie dish and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, add lard and milk.
4) Place the saucepan over heat and bring to a boil.
5) Add the potatoes and beat until completely heated.
6) In... - 45.5555
Russian Salmon Loaf
Heat 1 1/2.inches water, 1 onion, the bay leaf, peppercorns and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling in 12-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Arrange fish in single layer in skillet.
Simmer uncovered until fish flakes easily with fork, 4 to 6 minutes.
Drain... - 39.4864
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Clean the mushrooms well with a damp towel, trim the stems, and coarsely chop the caps.
3) In a shallow pan (large enough to hold the salmon in a single layer), place 2 cups of water, wine, dill sprigs,... - 45.6193
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 47.3381
Rice With Fish
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, onions, cloves, turmeric, salt, coriander and anise together.
3) Coat the fish thoroughly with this mixture and marinate for 1 hour.
4) In a casserole, saute the fish in 2... - 45.6757
Drain and dry the scallops on absorbent paper, and slice in half across the grain.
Dust with flour.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, and stir in the scallions.
Stir-fry about 1 minute.
Add the scallops, and saute slowly 2-3 minutes or until lightly cooked... - 42.4724