- » Baked Salmon Cilantro Lime
Baked Salmon Cilantro Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked salmon cilantro lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked salmon cilantro lime recipes.
Salmon With Cilantro Salsa
Lay fillets, skin sides down, in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
Evenly drizzle 2 tablespoons of the lime juice over fillets.
In a small bowl, combine remaining lime juice, green onions, chiles, cilantro, and olive oil.
Spread 1/2 cup of the cilantro mixture... - 28.9555
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 120.256
1. Cut the seeded cucumber, celery ribs, seeded yellow pepper, roma tomatoes into 1/8 inch pieces, keep it in separate bowls.
2. Mince the onions, jalapenos and cilantro, set aside as well.
3. In a large bowl combine the cucumber, celery ribs,... - 0
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 31.261
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Salmon Black Bean Quesadillas
1. In a large bowl stir together the salmon, black beans, corn, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Lay 4 tortillas on a clean countertop. Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
3. Top with ½ cup of the bean... - 0
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0
1. For the salmon, preheat the oven to 400 F, line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with wet parchment paper.
2. Using a Microphane grater, remove the zest from the lime and set aside.
3. Wash your hands and cut the salmon into 4-even sized... - 121.687
Your Favorite Party Food - Salmon With Pinoy Love
Filipino Salmon Ceviche in wanton cups is an easy appetizer for a party with a definite “wow” factor! And since it is uncooked fish, it is exotic too just like sushi and sashimi! Take a look at this video to learn how to make a Ceviche with a Pinoy Twist! - 106.024