- » Baked Salmon Butter
Baked Salmon Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked salmon butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked salmon butter recipes.
Baked Salmon With Butter
Clean and scale fish.
Wash fish and wipe dry.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Dip fish into flour and coat well.
Melt butter in a shallow baking pan.
Place fish in butter and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add next 4... - 43.1514
Salmon Butter And Peas With Fettuecine
1) Prepare pasta as per the package instructions.
2) Warm oven.
3) Make a paste of the smoked salmon and butter.
4) Place a shallow dish in the oven and put salmon butter mixture, cream and cheese into it.
5) Steam peas for 2 to 3... - 39.4667
Butter Salmon Soufflé
Melt butter and blend with flour.
Add milk, water and salt; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Pour slowly over stiffly beaten egg yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into buttered baking dish, place in pan of hot water and bake... - 37.8783
Angler And Salmon Checkerboard With Tomato Butter
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice salmon and angler fillets into strips of even lengths.
– Place salmon fillet strips side by side. To obtain a checkerboard effect weave the pink and white fillets.
– Butter a baking dish. Add the... - 37.8137
Salmon With Lemon Caper Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft. Add parsley, garlic, capers, lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Beat just to combine. Set lemon-caper butter aside.
2. Brush salmon with olive oil... - 30.4358
You May Also Like!
Baked Stuffed Salmon Or Trout
Rinse fish and pat dry; sprinkle skin and cavities with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in skillet and saute-onions, pepper strips and minced garlic until onion is softened.
Add tomatoes, oregano, basil, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to... - 40.1652
Salmon With Butter Sauce
Place salmon steaks in a shallow ovenproof dish, with white wine, onion, and seasonings.
Cook for about 15 min in a moderate oven, 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F.
When cooked, strain, and keep fish warm while preparing sauce.
Put shallots, vinegar, cold water,... - 42.1842
Salmon With Pistachio Basil Butter
1. Blend pistachios, basil leaves and garlic clove in a food processor until finely chopped. Add butter and lime juice; blend until incorporated into mixture. Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Place salmon... - 35.0772
Place salnion steaks in buttered 8 inch glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Cut butter into small pieces; add to salmon.
Bake in preheated 325Â°F toaster oven 10 minutes.
Turn fish; spoon sour cream over fish.
Sprinkle with... - 30.7064
Easy Salmon Bake
Place salmon, skin side down, on baking tray.
Squeeze juice of 2 lemons over fish.
Pour melted butter over all.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Bake at 350Â° for 1/2 hour or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.
Sprinkle with paprika if desired, to bring... - 35.0717
Baked Salmon Hawaii
1. In a large dish, combine all the ingredients
2. Add the salmon to the dish
3. Allow to soak in the marinate for one hour in the refrigerator
4. Season the plank
5. Preheat the plank to 350°.
6. Place the marinated salmon on the oval... - 39.0088
Baked Salmon With Mushrooms
Arrange salmon in baking dish with thin ends toward center.
Combine butter, mushrooms, lemon juice and onion.
Spoon over salmon.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 12 minutes on HIGH, or until fish flakes easily.
Let stand 5 minutes, covered.
Season with salt... - 30.6776
Grilled Salmon With Lime Butter
1. In glass or stainless-steel shallow bowl combine lime juice and gingerroot; add salmon fillets and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, turning fillets over every 5 minutes.
2. In small bowl combine butter and lime peel; cover and refrigerate... - 30.7711
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 42.3294