- » Baked Salmon Bread
Baked Salmon Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Salmon Bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Salmon Bread recipes.
Baked Salmon Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small frying pan melt butter.
3. Fry celery and shallots in it for few minutes
4. Add mushroom and cook till liquid evaporates.
5. In 2-quart bowl transfer mushroom and mix with remaining... - 45.774
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a shallow baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix together egg, milk, soft bread crumbs, melted butter, chopped onion and salt.
4. Add salmon and mix thoroughly to form a dough.
5. Into the... - 43.8027
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9 X 5 X 3-inch loaf pan.
Drain salmon, saving liquid.
Pour liquid into measuring cup and add enough milk to make the 1 cup liquid called for.
Beat eggs lightly.
Stir in liquid, salt and sage.
Add flaked salmon,... - 41.8181
Western Salmon Loaf With Lemon Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
To drained and flaked salmon, add bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons butter and 3 tablespoons lemon juice; toss with fork.
Turn into greased 9" by b" by 3" loaf... - 38.6546
Salmon Casserole With Corn Bread Topping
Drain salmon; save liquid.
Flake salmon; distribute evenly over bottom of shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Combine soup, salmon liquid, and green beans in saucepan; heat.
Pour soup mixture over salmon.
Combine corn-muffin mix, green pepper, and mustard in... - 38.5156
Family Style Salmon Loaf
Scrape skin from the salmon and discard.
Mash the salmon, bones and juice together, then stir in remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning.
Scrape into a buttered 8 X 4-inch loaf dish and bake in a pan of hot water at 350F for 40 minutes or until centre is... - 33.9208