- » Baked Salmon Ball
Baked Salmon Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked salmon ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked salmon ball recipes.
Salmon Balls In Dill Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Shape mixture into 24 salmon balls.
Place salmon balls in a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 50° for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
Transfer to a serving platter, and... - 42.5184
Baked Salmon Crisps
Drain and flake salmon.
Add egg, milk and seasonings.
Shape into 12 balls.
Roll in cracker crumbs and place in shallow baking pan.
Pour melted butter over them and bake at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. - 32.2094
Baked Salmon New Orleans
1. Brown sugar in pan.
2. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place garlic and pepper pod inside.
3. Mince onion fine; place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
4. Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
5. Bake in... - 37.2831
Baked Salmon New Orleans
Brown sugar in pan.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, place garlic and pepper pod inside.
Mince onion fine, place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
Bake in hot oven (400°... - 41.2332
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1)In a small bowl, add yeast to warm water and wait for 5 minutes until it begins to foam and bubble.
2)In a large bowl, mix together cool water, salt, honey, olive oil and add this to yeast mixture.
3)Now add in ½ cup of flour. Stir slowly and... - 46.1546
Turban De Saumon
1. In a saucepan, boil milk and butter for making the panade.
2. Remove from heat and add flour.
3. Use a wooden spoon to beat vigorously until panade is smooth and pulls away from edges of the pan.
4. Return to heat and cook until it forms a ball,... - 44.4508
Salmon With Lemon Cannelloni
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Sift the flour and salt on a work surface and make a depression in the center.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs and tomato paste lightly, blend in the flour with a fork. Knead with more flour, until the... - 45.5666
How To Make Smoked Salmon Quiche
If you're fond of making Quiches, then you can try this one out. The Chef makes Smoked Salmon Quiche in the video. It's a filling and tasty appetizer. - 91.952
Cream Puffs With Creamed Salmon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine cornmeal and flour.
Combine 1 cup water and butter in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add flour mixture all at once; reduce heat.
Cook, stirring constantly until mixture forms a soft ball.
Remove from heat; cool... - 42.7147
Miniature Salmon Eclairs
1. Heat water and butter or margarine to boiling in a medium-size saucepan. Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon 2 minutes, or until batter forms a thick, smooth ball that follows the spoon around the sides of the saucepan;... - 32.5065