- » Baked Salmon
Baked Salmon Recipes
Baked salmon is a great recipe for salmon lovers. Baked salmon goes well with rice pilafs and is relatively easy to make. One can use mayonnaise instead of oil and the use of salmon fillets best serves this recipe. ... More »
Aromatic Lavender Salmon
If you get carried away by the fragrance of lavender, I bet this time your taste buds will tickle too as we are presenting aromatic lavender salmon. Flavorful and delicious, this salmon recipe is easy to follow and makes an interesting dish which can be... - 133.968
Sunny Baked Salmon On "simply Delicious Living With Maryann"
For a moist and flavorful salmon entree, simply drip seasonings on the fish, wrap the fillet tightly in foil, and bake. This Baked Salmon Fillet is easy to make, healthy and light to eat, and aesthetic enough to serve to guests. This simple salmon recipe can... - 124.706
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.111
Salmon, Kale, And White Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the stem and chop the kale into strips.
3. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
4. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and brown the bacon.
5. Remove 2 tablespoon of rendered... - 118.383
Salmon En Croute
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For sauce, in food processor add basil and garlic. Pulse until smooth.
3. Gradually pour oil into the processor, blending constantly.
4. Drop pecorino cheese, pepper, and salt. Blend well.
5. In a... - 117.392
Succulent sockeye salmon filets, wrapped in a crispy bundle of puff pastry and drizzled with creamy tender baby shrimp sauce. - 115.166
Walnut Crusted Salmon
Fancy enough for guests, easy enough for a regular old Tuesday night. A salmon fillet oven-poached in lime juice with a crunchy walnut-brown sugar crust. - 111.326
Baked Salmon With Citrus Juicies
Diane and Allison Hoch teach you how to make Baked Salmon with Citrus Juices, along with other essential information. - 106.743
Quick Baked Salmon With Spinach
This salmon and spinach pairing is the perfect dish to make for the dinner. This is a super easy quick meal, which can tickle your taste buds. Check out the recipe video. - 104.774
Easy Baked Salmon Filet Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking with foil, and place salmon fillets on it.
3. Season it with salt, turmeric powder and seasoning mix.
4. Place it in oven, and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until done.
5. After 10... - 99.4884
Delicious Easy To Make Salmon Dish
Great delicious salmon fish dish, easy to make at home!!! Only fresh and healthy ingredients! You will love it and your friends and family as well!! It has a sweet delightful taste! Enjoy!! And "Bon appétit!" - 90.3315
Baked Salmon And Asparagus
Hello, all you seafood lovers. You are in for a surprise, check out this video of the yummy and delicious Baked Salmon and Asparagus prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A very simple and easy dish to prepare and it hardly takes a few minutes. A delight for... - 71.5962
Baked Salmon Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small frying pan melt butter.
3. Fry celery and shallots in it for few minutes
4. Add mushroom and cook till liquid evaporates.
5. In 2-quart bowl transfer mushroom and mix with remaining... - 45.586
Baked Stuffed Salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Take a bowl and add lemon juice and salt.
3. Brush this mixture inside and out of the cleaned salmon. Brush the mixture using fingers.
4. For making the stuffing - Take a saucepan and add celery,... - 44.4999
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Rub inside of salmon with 1 tablespoon salt; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Saute celery, celery leaves and onions in butter in skillet; add mushrooms.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Combine celery mixture with crumbs; add seasonings.
Chop olives; add to stuffing.
Place... - 42.6737
Baked Salmon Mousse
1. Separate the eggs and in a medium-size bowl place the egg whites.
2. In a small bowl set aside the 4 egg yolks for poulette sauce.
3. Prepare the salmon by draining, flaking, removing any bones and skin.
4. In a large bowl combine... - 42.6718
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a heavy skillet over high heat.
Add onions and saute until soft.
Stir in oysters and cook briefly, just to heat through.
Add parsley and lemon juice.
Continue stirring and cooking for about 5 minutes.
Fold in diced bread, stir, and cook... - 42.0774
Crispy Baked Salmon
Heat oven to 375°F.
Spray 11 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Pour broth into prepared dish.
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-down in prepared dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1 tablespoon margarine, the bread... - 41.9022
Baked Salmon With Butter
Clean and scale fish.
Wash fish and wipe dry.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Dip fish into flour and coat well.
Melt butter in a shallow baking pan.
Place fish in butter and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add next 4... - 41.6873
Herbed Baked Salmon
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 325°F RUB THE SALMON with the minced herbs and fennel seeds, distributing them evenly.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cover a large baking sheet with foil and spread the rock salt over it.
SET THE SALMON FILLET, skin side down, on... - 41.6519
Herb Baked Salmon
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Clean salmon thoroughly both inside and outside. Pat dry using paper towels. Season the cavity with pepper and salt. Fill the cavity with 1/2 the celery slices, lemon, onion and herbs.
3) Take a baking... - 41.644
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust has a different taste. The mustard with white vinegar gives the Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust a prefect taste. - 41.3651
Baked Salmon With Carrot Zucchini Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute until tender.
Add zucchini, carrot, parsley and basil; mix lightly.
Lightly grease a 10 x10-inch baking dish.
Place vegetable mixture in prepared dish.
Coat salmon... - 40.2811
Baked Salmon Puffins
baked salmon muffins is a filling muffin recipe that can be served as an accompaniment to meals or as a snack. Made flavorful with a simple dash of salt and pepper along with lemon juice, this recipe is very handy when you want a heavy snack. - 39.9628
Baked Salmon Hawaii
1. In a large dish, combine all the ingredients
2. Add the salmon to the dish
3. Allow to soak in the marinate for one hour in the refrigerator
4. Season the plank
5. Preheat the plank to 350°.
6. Place the marinated salmon on the oval... - 39.7903
Baked Salmon Supreme
1) Preheat oven to 400° F before baking.
2) Coat salmon lightly with seasoned flour.
3) Heat shortening and sauté salmon quickly in it until browned on both sides.
4) Peel off the skin and then pour in wine.
5) Bake, covered for 10... - 39.788
Baked Salmon Mousse
1. In a clean, dry, medium bowl place 2 egg whites and in a cup place the other two. Reserve the yolks for another purpose.
2. Drain the salmon and flake it into small chunks, removing any bones and skin if any.
3. Grease a 6-cup soufflé dish... - 39.5228
Baked Salmon With Watercress Sauce
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. Lay the salmon fillets and sprinkle on both sides with a little salt and pepper, set aside and allow the fillets to reach room temperature
3. Take the watercress and rinse it under running... - 39.4369
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1. Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2. Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 39.3246
Baked Salmon New Orleans
Brown sugar in pan.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, place garlic and pepper pod inside.
Mince onion fine, place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
Bake in hot oven (400°... - 39.2465
Mustard Baked Salmon And Asparagus
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine 2 tablespoons dillweed mixture and potato in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; toss well.
Spread potato in baking dish in a single layer.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20... - 39.2306
Baked Salmon In Grape Leaves
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F also wash the grapes leaves and pat dry
2. Lay each fillet on a surface, and season with salt and pepper, set the fillets aside at room temperature
3. Take the stem of the leaves, and trim knobby... - 38.8745
Fillet Of Salmon Au Champagne
Sprinkle the bottom of a shallow bake pan with butter and chopped shallots.
Place salmon fillet neatly on top and mushroom caps on top of the salmon.
Pour the champagne over the salmon and cover with a buttered paper.
Bring to a boil on top heat then poach in... - 38.766
Baked Salmon With Fish Mousse
Rinse salmon and white-fleshed fish; pat dry.
Cut white-fleshed fish into 1-inch chunks and whirl in a food processor until finely ground.
Add cream and egg whites; whirl until very smooth and well blended.
Add chives and white pepper.
Whirl until combined;... - 38.5394
Baked Salmon Trout
1. Cut out a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
2. Grease it well with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
4. Place the fish on the buttered foil
5. Sprinkle salt over it.
6. Distribute the small cubes of... - 38.0803
1) In a baking dish, melt some butter
2) Arrange the salmon in the baking dish sprinkled with some salt and pepper
3) Layer in the onion slices and a bay leaf
4) Bake in the oven at 375 F for 15 minutes
5) Baste the fish once every 10 minutes
6) Pour... - 38.0319
Baked Salmon New Orleans
1. Brown sugar in pan.
2. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place garlic and pepper pod inside.
3. Mince onion fine; place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
4. Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
5. Bake in... - 35.8495
Baked Salmon With Cream And Cucumber
Put the parsley in the cleaned gullet of the fish and rub the butter over the outside.
Put the whole into a fireproof baking dish, season well and pour the cream around.
Cover with foil and bake in a moderate oven (3500 F. electric; gas regulo 4) for 10... - 35.5662
Baked Salmon Recipes By Category