- » Baked Salmon
Baked Salmon Recipes
Baked salmon is a great recipe for salmon lovers. Baked salmon goes well with rice pilafs and is relatively easy to make. One can use mayonnaise instead of oil and the use of salmon fillets best serves this recipe. ... More »
Aromatic Lavender Salmon
If you get carried away by the fragrance of lavender, I bet this time your taste buds will tickle too as we are presenting aromatic lavender salmon. Flavorful and delicious, this salmon recipe is easy to follow and makes an interesting dish which can be... - 131.658
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
How To Make Yogurt-glazed Salmon
Are in search of a recipe that will suit everyone's taste in your house? Watch this video to learn this healthy and easy to make Yogurt Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Chef Binks demonstrates a detailed process to prepare the dish. Watch it now. - 118.966
Salmon, Kale, And White Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the stem and chop the kale into strips.
3. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
4. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and brown the bacon.
5. Remove 2 tablespoon of rendered... - 116.804
Sunny Baked Salmon On "simply Delicious Living With Maryann"
For a moist and flavorful salmon entree, simply drip seasonings on the fish, wrap the fillet tightly in foil, and bake. This Baked Salmon Fillet is easy to make, healthy and light to eat, and aesthetic enough to serve to guests. This simple salmon recipe can... - 111.226
Salmon En Croute
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For sauce, in food processor add basil and garlic. Pulse until smooth.
3. Gradually pour oil into the processor, blending constantly.
4. Drop pecorino cheese, pepper, and salt. Blend well.
5. In a... - 110.03
Walnut Crusted Salmon
Fancy enough for guests, easy enough for a regular old Tuesday night. A salmon fillet oven-poached in lime juice with a crunchy walnut-brown sugar crust. - 108.002
Baked Salmon With Citrus Juicies
Diane and Allison Hoch teach you how to make Baked Salmon with Citrus Juices, along with other essential information. - 105.057
Succulent sockeye salmon filets, wrapped in a crispy bundle of puff pastry and drizzled with creamy tender baby shrimp sauce. - 99.7837
Easy Baked Salmon Filet Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking with foil, and place salmon fillets on it.
3. Season it with salt, turmeric powder and seasoning mix.
4. Place it in oven, and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until done.
5. After 10... - 97.883
Delicious Easy To Make Salmon Dish
Great delicious salmon fish dish, easy to make at home!!! Only fresh and healthy ingredients! You will love it and your friends and family as well!! It has a sweet delightful taste! Enjoy!! And "Bon appétit!" - 92.789
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Cook Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
Here's a very easy and straightforward way to prepare a delicious salmon meal which is low in calories and carbohydrates, and rich in omega 3 fatty acids and proteins. You do not need potatoes to fill you up. This is the perfect meal when on an Atkins or... - 87.745
Landon's Radical Bakers
Chef Landon is all about healthy cooking and eating. In this recipe video, he teaches how to make healthy salmon dish at home using natural, healthy ingredients. Replete with flavor and health, this salmon recipe makes for a great suppertime inclusion. - 78.2353
Baked Salmon And Asparagus
Hello, all you seafood lovers. You are in for a surprise, check out this video of the yummy and delicious Baked Salmon and Asparagus prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A very simple and easy dish to prepare and it hardly takes a few minutes. A delight for... - 69.9365
Baked Salmon Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small frying pan melt butter.
3. Fry celery and shallots in it for few minutes
4. Add mushroom and cook till liquid evaporates.
5. In 2-quart bowl transfer mushroom and mix with remaining... - 45.774
Baked Salmon Mousse
1. Separate the eggs and in a medium-size bowl place the egg whites.
2. In a small bowl set aside the 4 egg yolks for poulette sauce.
3. Prepare the salmon by draining, flaking, removing any bones and skin.
4. In a large bowl combine... - 45.2914
Herb Baked Salmon
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Clean salmon thoroughly both inside and outside. Pat dry using paper towels. Season the cavity with pepper and salt. Fill the cavity with 1/2 the celery slices, lemon, onion and herbs.
3) Take a baking... - 44.3055
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a heavy skillet over high heat.
Add onions and saute until soft.
Stir in oysters and cook briefly, just to heat through.
Add parsley and lemon juice.
Continue stirring and cooking for about 5 minutes.
Fold in diced bread, stir, and cook... - 44.2004
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust has a different taste. The mustard with white vinegar gives the Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust a prefect taste. - 43.5414
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Rub inside of salmon with 1 tablespoon salt; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Saute celery, celery leaves and onions in butter in skillet; add mushrooms.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Combine celery mixture with crumbs; add seasonings.
Chop olives; add to stuffing.
Place... - 43.231
Baked Salmon With Butter
Clean and scale fish.
Wash fish and wipe dry.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Dip fish into flour and coat well.
Melt butter in a shallow baking pan.
Place fish in butter and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add next 4... - 43.1514
Herbed Baked Salmon
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 325°F RUB THE SALMON with the minced herbs and fennel seeds, distributing them evenly.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cover a large baking sheet with foil and spread the rock salt over it.
SET THE SALMON FILLET, skin side down, on... - 43.0689
Baked Stuffed Salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Take a bowl and add lemon juice and salt.
3. Brush this mixture inside and out of the cleaned salmon. Brush the mixture using fingers.
4. For making the stuffing - Take a saucepan and add celery,... - 43.0643
Crispy Baked Salmon
Heat oven to 375°F.
Spray 11 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Pour broth into prepared dish.
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-down in prepared dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1 tablespoon margarine, the bread... - 42.9543
Fillet Of Salmon Au Champagne
Sprinkle the bottom of a shallow bake pan with butter and chopped shallots.
Place salmon fillet neatly on top and mushroom caps on top of the salmon.
Pour the champagne over the salmon and cover with a buttered paper.
Bring to a boil on top heat then poach in... - 42.0805
Baked Salmon With Carrot Zucchini Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute until tender.
Add zucchini, carrot, parsley and basil; mix lightly.
Lightly grease a 10 x10-inch baking dish.
Place vegetable mixture in prepared dish.
Coat salmon... - 41.9036
Baked Salmon Puffins
baked salmon muffins is a filling muffin recipe that can be served as an accompaniment to meals or as a snack. Made flavorful with a simple dash of salt and pepper along with lemon juice, this recipe is very handy when you want a heavy snack. - 41.6277
Mustard Baked Salmon And Asparagus
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine 2 tablespoons dillweed mixture and potato in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; toss well.
Spread potato in baking dish in a single layer.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20... - 41.5552
Baked Salmon New Orleans
Brown sugar in pan.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, place garlic and pepper pod inside.
Mince onion fine, place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
Bake in hot oven (400°... - 41.2332
Baked Salmon With Watercress Sauce
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. Lay the salmon fillets and sprinkle on both sides with a little salt and pepper, set aside and allow the fillets to reach room temperature
3. Take the watercress and rinse it under running... - 41.2193
Baked Salmon With Fish Mousse
Rinse salmon and white-fleshed fish; pat dry.
Cut white-fleshed fish into 1-inch chunks and whirl in a food processor until finely ground.
Add cream and egg whites; whirl until very smooth and well blended.
Add chives and white pepper.
Whirl until combined;... - 40.7064
Baked Salmon Supreme
1) Preheat oven to 400° F before baking.
2) Coat salmon lightly with seasoned flour.
3) Heat shortening and sauté salmon quickly in it until browned on both sides.
4) Peel off the skin and then pour in wine.
5) Bake, covered for 10... - 40.1193
Baked Salmon In Grape Leaves
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F also wash the grapes leaves and pat dry
2. Lay each fillet on a surface, and season with salt and pepper, set the fillets aside at room temperature
3. Take the stem of the leaves, and trim knobby... - 39.3158
Baked Salmon Mousse
1. In a clean, dry, medium bowl place 2 egg whites and in a cup place the other two. Reserve the yolks for another purpose.
2. Drain the salmon and flake it into small chunks, removing any bones and skin if any.
3. Grease a 6-cup soufflé dish... - 39.1179
Baked Salmon Hawaii
1. In a large dish, combine all the ingredients
2. Add the salmon to the dish
3. Allow to soak in the marinate for one hour in the refrigerator
4. Season the plank
5. Preheat the plank to 350°.
6. Place the marinated salmon on the oval... - 39.0088
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1. Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2. Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 38.8723
1) In a baking dish, melt some butter
2) Arrange the salmon in the baking dish sprinkled with some salt and pepper
3) Layer in the onion slices and a bay leaf
4) Bake in the oven at 375 F for 15 minutes
5) Baste the fish once every 10 minutes
6) Pour... - 38.324
Baked Salmon Trout
1. Cut out a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
2. Grease it well with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
4. Place the fish on the buttered foil
5. Sprinkle salt over it.
6. Distribute the small cubes of... - 37.9091
Baked Salmon With Cream And Cucumber
Put the parsley in the cleaned gullet of the fish and rub the butter over the outside.
Put the whole into a fireproof baking dish, season well and pour the cream around.
Cover with foil and bake in a moderate oven (3500 F. electric; gas regulo 4) for 10... - 37.8999
Baked Salmon Fillets In Parchment
Preheat your oven to 375Â°F.cut six 14 inch circles of parchment.
Spread a teaspoon of butter on one half of each circle.
Rinse the fillets and pat them very dry with paper towels.
Place 1 fillet on the buttered half of each parchment circle and season... - 37.6601
Baked Salmon New Orleans
1. Brown sugar in pan.
2. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place garlic and pepper pod inside.
3. Mince onion fine; place onion and salmon in pan with sugar.
4. Cover with tomatoes; add Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar and potatoes.
5. Bake in... - 37.2831
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1 Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2 Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 36.6873
Salmon Baked In Foil
1. Preheat the oven to very hot (500°).
2. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to boiling. Add the leek and mushroom slices; blanch for 30 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon to a colander; run under cold water to stop further cooking.
3. Return the water... - 36.1779
Elbows Baked With Salmon
In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour, blending into a smooth paste.
Gradually add the cream, stirring and simmering until the sauce is smooth and thickened.
Blend in the cheese, mustard, cayenne, salt, pasta, cucumber, and salmon.
Taste for... - 36.0228
Island Baked Salmon
Remove salmon from refrigerator 15 minutes before baking.
Place salmon fillets in a glass or ceramic dish to fit, skin side down.
Combine the next four ingredients and brush them over the salmon.
Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 450Â°.
Bake... - 35.7344
Baked Salmon Patties
Preheat oven to 350°.
Flake salmon, including juice and bones.
Stir in onion, egg, milk, mayonnaise, and 1 cup of the crushed cereal.
Form into 10 patties; roll patties in remaining 1/2 cup of crushed cereal to coat.
Line jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil... - 34.9759
Baked Salmon Sandwich
Lay the bread slices side by side in a shallow baking dish.
Cook the onion until tender in the butter in the top of a double boiler over direct heat.
Add the flour, and blend.
Add the milk, salt, and pepper, and cook over boiling water until smooth and... - 34.7492
Melt butter; add flour, stirring well.
Slowly stir in milk; cook until slightly thickened.
Add egg, lemon juice, mayonnaise, carrots, green pepper and salmon.
Pour in a buttered 4-cup casserole and top with cubed bread.
Bake in a 350° oven for 25 minutes. - 34.1449
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Choose a large baking pan into which you can fit the salmon and still have room for about an inch of liquid all around the fish.
Salt and pepper the fish.
Stuff it with green pepper, yellow onion, carrot, and parsley.
Place in the pan, and add chicken broth... - 33.8352
Baked Salmon With Mustard
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a small bowl, combine the mustard, olive oil, white wine, dill, pepper, and garlic.
Mix well with a wire whisk.
Set the fish in the center of a large baking dish.
Brush with half the marinade and bake until cooked through,... - 33.6836
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In an ovenproof dish, place salmon steaks.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and green onions.
Season with pepper.
Bake in oven 30-45 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Tip onto 4 plates.
Garnish with... - 33.503
Remove the bones and skin from the salmon.
Place one layer of the salmon in a well-greased baking dish.
Sprinkle this with salt and pepper.
Add a layer of bread crumbs and dot with butter.
Repeat this until the fish is used up and has crumbs on top.
Heat the... - 32.5711
Baked Salmon Crisps
Drain and flake salmon.
Add egg, milk and seasonings.
Shape into 12 balls.
Roll in cracker crumbs and place in shallow baking pan.
Pour melted butter over them and bake at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. - 32.2094
This baked salmon recipe is an easy to make dish for when you want to indulge in some exotic cooking. Cooking great food does not mean spending hours in the kitchen, however, the final outcome can be made to look so with minimum effort. Here’s how. - 31.4752
Healthy Baked Salmon
This baked salmon recipe is one that I have mastered over a period of my trials. This delicious baked salmon beautifully combines the flavors of orange, rosemary, basil and is absolutely healthy. - 31.1966
Place salnion steaks in buttered 8 inch glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Cut butter into small pieces; add to salmon.
Bake in preheated 325Â°F toaster oven 10 minutes.
Turn fish; spoon sour cream over fish.
Sprinkle with... - 30.7064
Baked Salmon Loaf
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Turn the salmon with the liquid into a mixing bowl. Add the milk and bread crumbs and mix with a fork until well blended. Add the egg and remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn the mixture into a well-greased... - 30.161
Famous Baked Salmon
This Baked Salmon recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious dish. You should try this Baked Salmon... - 29.9079
Baked Salmon With Nutmeg
Cut the fish into 2—3 even-sized slices and place in a well-buttered fireproof dish.
Season with salt, pepper and a little grated nutmeg.
Chop the shallots and sprinkle over with the parsley.
Dot a little butter on top of the fish.
Moisten with the wine or... - 29.8812
Hot And Sour Baked Salmon
This easy to make baked salmon is absolutely wonderful as it combines the irresistible flavors of lemon, herbs and is baked with butter. A must try for all you hardcore seafood fans. - 29.6786
Foil Baked Salmon
Place the salmon filet in the center of a sheet of aluminum foil, top with the onion, bay leaf, lemon, peppercorns, and salt.
Wrap the foil around the fish.
Place on a shallow pan and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove, cool, and refrigerate overnight. - 29.0245
Baked Salmon Sandwiches
These Baked Salmon Sandwiches are going to earn your true loyalty for sure ! Just don't keep drooling over them. Go and make them ! Tell me what you think about these Baked Salmon Sandwiches . - 28.7344
Tomato And Parmesan Baked Salmon
This baked salmon dish combines a whole lot of flavors and tastes within itself. Tomatoes, herbs and parmesan cheese all in one. I am sure by now you can imagine the great tastes that would bring to your table. - 28.5957
Best Baked Salmon
Place salmon in a shallow baking pan.
Season well with salt and pepper; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Mix the sour cream and onion, and spread over fish.
Bake uncovered in a 375° oven for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the fish flakes without being translucent in... - 27.7408
The following is how to bake salmon:
1. Turn on the oven at 175c. Remove the stalks from the spinach. Rinse them and let the water drain.
2. Butter an oveproof dish.
3. Slice or roughly tear the parmesan cheese.
4. Put the spinach in the middle of the dish... - 25.0849
Maple Glazed Salmon Fillets
This salmon recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest dinner recipes and will become a favorite weekly go to. The combination of maple syrup and ground mustard is a perfect pair with salmon. - 0
Fillet Of Salmon With Spinach And Pine Nut Crust
1. Peheat the oven to required temperature.
2. In a blender blend the pine nuts, Parmesan, olive oil, handful of spinach leaves, parsley and basil till smooth.
3. Spread the blended paste on top of the salmon fillets generously. Cook... - 0
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe. So Yum!
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
Baked Salmon With Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. Prepare a parchment paper lined baking tray.
3. Cut the lemon in half and then scoop out the inside completely and then cut of the base.
4. From the remaining lemon make lemon twist, trim the dill and slice... - 0
Baked Salmon Recipes By Category