- » Baked Salad
Baked Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked salad recipes.
Healthy Salad Pizza
Are you so committed to your health goals that you’re craving and missing pizza? Well, there is no need! In this video learn how to make a delicious and healthy pizza that is easy to assemble, high in antioxidants and fiber and will absolutely blow away... - 139.538
Baba Ganouche With Green Salad
Baba Ganouche is a Lebanese dish. It is similar to hummus but is made with eggplant instead of chickpeas. The Chef shows how to make Baba Ganouche in an easy and simple manner. - 135.86
Frittata Salad For Two
Want to enjoy a gourmet meal that is easy and economical? This salad meal can be made in less than 20 minutes and uses fresh, organic ingredients that are delicious and healthful. The fritatta recipe combines the goodness of ham, red pepper, and asparagus... - 129.84
Herb Crusted Halibut With Chilled Avocado Soup And Green Salad
All of you who are looking for a healthy protein meal then this is it. You have the soup which is the chilled one , the herb crusted halibut served with the salad. Your guests will really enjoy this meal. The video is very interesting to watch. - 127.946
Hot Chicken Salad
There is another better on a chilly winter night than a hot homemade meat to warm up. So, chef Tawnya is making hot chicken salad in her oven using canned chicken, celery, cheese and many more ingredients. This recipe also complies with her meal in a rush... - 125.392
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321
Chicken & Artichokes With Parsley Salad
1. Pre-heat oven at 425F.
2. In a baking dish, drizzle little bit of olive oil and put the chicken thighs into it.
3. Add the lemon slices, and rosemary.
4. In a bowl, place the artichokes and pour a little bit of lemon juice to... - 122.497
Mesopotamian Baked Fish And Barley Salad
Fish and barley salad is a healthy way for a delicious and appetizing summer meal. See this wonderful video that shares great information on the health benefits of barley and cilantro. Show how they can be combined to make a fantastic salad. The fish here is... - 119.251
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 116.695
Spinach And Mushroom Quiche And Pasta Salad For Brunch
What a better way to celebrate Mother's Day than a quick and delightful brunch all made by you! Beginning with a virtual historic tour to Vicksburg watch the chef making this amazing combination of Spinach and Mushroom Quiche with a side of Pasta Salad.... - 115.659
Baked Beans And Prawns Salad
Want a salad that your kids will dig on? Baked beans and prawns salad is a refreshing salad that will be enjoyed by your kids. Since this is made from low fat ingredients which are high in nutrition, it makes this salad even more enjoyable. This is just... - 114.493
Maple Glazed Salmon With Avocado Salad
Whether you are a fish lover or you watch you calories, this Maple Glazed Salmon with Avocado Salad is a perfect meal for you. This healthy and delicious lunch or dinner is easy to prepare and full of flavors. It is a great choice for clean eating too. - 112.622
Kabocha Salad With Sweet Pepito Vinaigrette
What about making a crazy Salad for this weekend. This salad Recipe is so hearty, that you can enjoy it as an entrée by adding some whole grain bread or a tasty tofu spread. Definitely , something to have on after a long days work . - 111.555
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 111.331
Salmon Spinach Salad From Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. Prepare a foil and place it on the pizza stone, lightly grease the foil with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Rinse the spinach three times under cold water, drain the excess water and keep the spinach in a colander.
3. Quarter the roma tomatoes... - 111.26
Chili Pineapple Glazed Ribs With Sweet Potato And Pecan Salad
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree for ribs, and 350 degree for salad.
2. For ribs, in a bowl, mix pineapple juice, chili powder and salt.
3. Pour the mixture along with the rib in a zip tight pouch, and allow it to rest for 24 hours.
4. For salad,... - 110.244
Easy And Effortless Baked Potato Salad
When looking for a quick weeknight dinner, something as quick, easy, and sumptuous baked potato salad will perfectly appease your gut. This easy, effortless side dish will fulfill your craving and make for a comforting dinnertime treat. Betty shows how to... - 110.193
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 108.801
Fancy Rice Salad!
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F
2. Take a baking pan and brush it with vegetable oil, then cover it with bread crumbs. Tap the pan gently to remove any excess bread crumbs.
3. In a cooking pan put the peppers, tomato, and... - 108.143
Potato Spinach Salad
Why not try out something different from your plain potato salad. Watch this video for a dairy free yet creamy recipe. Serve this amazing healthy salad packed with vitamins and minerals too to keep your stamina up. Check it out.... - 107.671
Betty's Hot Turkey Salad
Do you want to make a salad which can be served as an appetizer, a complete meal or can be used as a filling for tarts and sandwiches? Well, if you say yes, you must watch this video to make a versatile turkey salad. It's easy, delicious and really versatile.... - 106.776
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 102.429
Harvest Pie And Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2.Chop all the vegetables and the seitan.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and the seitan.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the vegetable stock and cook it till it is... - 101.074
Maple Pork Belly And Bean Salad
If you are always on a lookout for a smart and delectable salad recipe, then here is something just right for you. The maple syrup marinated pork belly is baked and then served as sliced in small pieces with the boiled bean mixture. The flavor and taste of... - 99.4545
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 97.6747
Chicken Pineapple Salad
This could be the best salad you can have during the summer season. It's healthy, it's sumptuous and on top of all it's too delicious. In this recipe the chicken is marinated in pineapple juice before baking. Pineapple juice and pineapple chunks are also... - 96.9409
Do you the different techniques involved in cooking beets? There are different colored ones which taste differently. Shea takes you through the local market showing the varieties! - 95.5221
Lemon Filet Wiith Spinach And Orzo Salad
A gourmet meal for a price that is a steal! This recipe for Lemon Baked Tilapia with Spinach and Orzo Rice Salad is not only fresh, fast and fancy, it’s an affordable entree to serve when you have lots of guests over for dinner or just a healthy meal that... - 92.6148
This video talks about a preparation to add for a healthy salad any time of the day! Baked beets can be preserved in the refrigerator for a week. Just toss it over salads or have it as it is, apart from a great taste, it has many health benefits. - 91.6649
Baccala, Pasta With Anchovies, Seafood Salad
Cathy here is making some traditional Italian fare in this video – Baccala(salted cod), Pasta with Anchovies, Seafood Salad! It is a Holiday tradition for Italians to make seafood. Maybe, you should try seafood for a change, now that the Holidays are here.... - 88.16
Creamy And Crunchy Parmesan Cheese Salad Bowls
Why stick to boring green salad when you can do so much more with the greens. Betty's parmesan cheese salad bowls is just one such exciting way to make the regular salad look and taste all the more sumptuous. Stream the video recipe to master the art of... - 87.7637
Smoked Salmon Salad Pizza
Today may be introduced before, Home made bakeryPizza dough recipeI would like to introduce. Make your own pizza from scratch at home is fun. If home bakery, ™ª useful to be able to easily make the pizza dough while you are doing something
There are a... - 84.2548
Baked Beet Salad
Looking for a simple and easy to make salad? Try this Baked Beet Salad! This dish uses beet in its baked form along with seasonings to give a delicious salad. This dish can even be had as a snack or a side dish, so suit yourself! - 84.2039
Peppers Stuffed With Pesto Couscous And Chickpea Salad
Looking for a really easy, quick and healthy weeknight vegetarian dinner? This recipe for stuffed peppers takes under 30min from start to finish and is packed with flavors and nutrients. You can also have a salad ready to be packed for your next day’s lunch... - 83.7805
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 77.8417
Salmon En Papillote With Bearnaise Sauce And Green Salad
Salmon can be good enough for compact lunch or a light dinner with seasonings of choice. Here is a recipe to make Salmon en papillote as well as Bearnaise sauce and a green salad to serve with the salmon. A complete meal indeed! - 76.9755
Bread, Jumbo Sicilian Eggplant Parmesan & Salad For Lunch
An easy lunch prepared straight out of your garden vegetables. Don't worry if you don't have a garden at home, you can still enjoy this hearty lunch. A complete platter of bread, salad, grilled zucchini, fish rissotto, eggplant permesan, & wine. - 70.5726
Baked Eggplant Wraps With Artichoke Salad
Baked eggplant wraps served with artichoke or healthy salmon salad is good enough to get everyone drooling. Bale Dave assures that you have a cakewalk through the preparation and method. Try this more often! - 69.9724
Minty Pork Chops, Appetizer, Salad & Sandwich
You always wanted to cook smoky pork chops with mint flavor, but somehow could not make it. Your worry finds an end here with Bhal Dave, who in a simple manner explains you to make perfect smoky minty pork chops. Easy to make, these yummy pork chops sure to... - 56.3356
Creamy Baked Potato Salad
A nice creamy baked potato salad being demonstrated in the video with no audio! There is also no written recipe to follow through in the video, so you have to depend on the titles that appear on the video for a guide! See the video for more! - 53.8036
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely celery-pecan ring recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 51.066
Macaroni Salad Loaf
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Macaroni Salad Loaf? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Macaroni Salad Loaf. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful Macaroni... - 50.4083
Chili Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the potatoes on it.
Bake for 1 hour, or until tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
Meanwhile, warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the mushrooms, onions, green peppers,... - 50.3246
Hot Chicken Macaroni Buffet Salad
Try out this extremelt scrumptious and satisfying Hot Buffet Salad - a wonderful pick to go with any meal. Also, there is no occasion that doesn’t seem to take in this wonderful Hot Buffet Salad. - 50.0202
Oriental Dinner Menu - Soup, Salad And Dessert
How many times have you tried making Oriental dishes in your kitchen but couldn't get it right? Bale Dave has made to perfection gourmet mushroom soup, salad greens, baked tempura and strawberry dessert in an easy way that would entice you to try it out as... - 49.9665
California Salad Tray With Honey Roasted Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Toasting of almonds : In a shallow pan,evenly layer the almonds and toast in a preheated oven at 350-degree for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice and allow to cool.
3) Now lower the... - 49.9285
Garden Salad Pizza
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Roll the pizza... - 49.9187
Chicken Breasts With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Grease a baking dish.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and celery in ½ cup of margarine till they are tendered. Add the potatoes and stir in all remaining ingredients except the chicken.
4) Place... - 49.6716
Baked Avocados With Tuna Salad
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad to double that fun. This Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 49.2984
Fruit Salad Pie
The fruit salad pie is a dessert pie made with pie pastry crust and filled with a fruit mix. Prepared with fruits like canned fruits, banana, orange segments and honey, the fruit salad pie is spiced with allspice and baked to a brown crust. The rfuit salad... - 49.2984
French Quarter Green Beans
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the green beans according to the instructions given in the package. Drain it properly.
3) Take a Dutch oven and melt the margarine in it before adding the cream cheese... - 49.2497
Hot Ham And Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, hear oleo.
3) When hot, saute onion and bell pepper, until wilted.
4) Gradually stir in the flour. Mix well.
5) Now, add milk, seasonings and cheese.
6) Cook, stirring constantly,... - 49.2402
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
Eggplant Salad Trinidadelish
1. Wash eggplant; prick skin several times with fork.
2. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until eggplant becomes tender.
3. Cool the baked eggplant and peel off its skin; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Take a large bowl and... - 49.1866
Hot Scalloped Roasted Turkey Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 1- quart casserole or 4 individiual baking dishes with butter.
3. In the casserole, combine all the ingredients except the ingredients for the topping.
4. Mix well and spread evenly.
5.... - 49.1607
Florentine Puffs With Mixed Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Wash the spinach, remove the stalks and put in a saucepan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, shaking the pan frequently.
3. On a lightly floured surface,... - 48.8504
Stuffed Herring Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, onion, apple, parsley, herbs, salt, pepper and egg.
3.Put water to make the mixture soft.
4.Fill each herring with the stuffing and once done, put the fish on a ovenproof... - 48.801
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add vinegar, cold water, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and blend with a rotary beater.
3) Take refrigerator freezing tray, pour the mixture over it, and chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 48.6792
Sour Cream Potato Salad
1) Chop the egg whites and set it aside.
2) In another bowl, strain the yolks and mix with sour cream, salad dressing, vinegar and mustard.
3) In a bowl, add potatoes, cucumber, onion, celery seed, salt and pepper. Toss lightly.
4) Add... - 48.6752
Turkey With Orange Sauce
1. Rinsing turkey parts pat dry and place under broiler to brown. (If using only thigh, remove skin.)
2. Transfer to Dutch oven or roasting pan and sprinkle with paprika.
3. Over turkey parts place the onion slices.
4. In a small bowl,... - 48.326
Grilled Soft Shell Crabs And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F, or prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients and whisk properly, chill in the refrigerator, to prepare the... - 48.2844
Fabulous Cheese Souffle
It doesn't take a gourmet to judge how appetizing and flavorful Fabulous Cheese Souffle using this recipe turns out. It is an effortless Side Dish. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Fabulous Cheese Souffle recipe is one of those European dishes you... - 48.1889
Apple Cinnamon Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add 1/2 cup butter to cream by slowly adding sugar.
3) Beat the mixture to light and fluffy.
4) Add eggs one by one and beat each time.
5) In a bowl, mix soda and buttermilk. Add this mixture to the batter... - 48.1845
Spinach Molds tastes great and are simple to make. Try this easy recipe of Spinach Molds at home and grab some compliments from your family. - 48.1839
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of potato and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad dish on every party! - 48.1371
Roasted Corn And Chanterelle Salad With Autumn Greens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Also rinse the corn and dry each ear, rub the husks lightly with a little olive oil
3. On a baking sheet, place the corns and bake for 15 minutes, turn the corns once or twice, once baked... - 48.0853
Baked Creamed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large saucepan.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, and pepper; let it bubble up.
Remove from heat and add milk all at once and stir to blend.
Return to heat and stir until... - 48.0735
Mexican Chicken Salad
Mexican Chicken Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this salad recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 48.0717
Baked Stuffed Avocado
1. Cut avocados in half; remove seeds.
2. Cut the avocado in half and arrange cut side up in a bowl after brushing the fruit with the lemon juice
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
4. In a large bowl, mix the onion, green pepper, 1... - 48.0302
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 47.9648
Baked Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Use a large roasting pan to line with foil.
3) Arrange the beets in the pan in a single layer. Cover the pan with foil.
4) In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Gradually pour in... - 47.8793
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
Brazilian Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the chicken pieces.
3. Bake the pieces for 8-10 minutes or as required.
4. 3. Take care so the meat may not get overcooked.
5. Let the baked pieces be cool in room... - 47.803
Festive Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Take a bowl add mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, milk, melted margarine, vanilla extract, and beaten eggs.
3. Portion out this mixture on 8-inch square baking dish.
4. Mix flaked coconut, brown sugar,... - 47.7887
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 47.648
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut potatoes into cube after peeling it.
3. Take a 4-quart Dutch oven, add boiling salted water in small quantities and cook potatoes, covered, for about 20 to 25 minutes or till potatoes turn tender.
4.... - 47.5243
Bavarian Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes in the boiling salted water for 30 minutes, or until tender. Then drain, allow to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, peel, dice and place the potatoes.
4) In a medium... - 47.4028
Margot's Salad Cake
Dissolve vegetable extract in hot water, then add enough cold water to give 1/4 pint.
Sift flour, semolina, salt and pepper into a bowl.
Rub in fat until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs then add onion and parsley.
Mix to a soft dropping consistency with... - 47.3872
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken... - 47.3387
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes till they are soft.
3. Add tomato puree, chili powder, pepper, tomatoes, olives and salt. Sommer 10 minutes.
4. Combine beans. Simmer 10 minutes.
5. To prepare the crust boil... - 47.283
Baked Salad Recipes By Category