- » Baked Rosemary Chicken Tomato
Baked Rosemary Chicken Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked rosemary chicken tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked rosemary chicken tomato recipes.
Rosemary Chicken And Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Peel 2 garlic cloves and chop them.
2) Take the Dutch oven and sautÃ© the chicken in the oil on high heat for 15 minutes.
3) Add all(chopped and whole cloves) the garlic to the pan. Add wine,... - 45.0902
Rosemary Grilled Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. Light a grill or preheat a ridged grill pan over moderately high heat. In a medium baking dish, brush the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and rub with the chopped rosemary. Season with black pepper and let stand for 30 minutes.
2.... - 32.748
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the veal and onion in the oil and butter, until browned.
3) Stir in the flour and rosemary, blend well.
4) Stir in the tomatoes, wine, and chicken bouillon, stir continuously... - 45.3068
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 46.2467
Parmesan Chicken With Tomato Tagliatelle
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, add 1 ounce butter. Finely chop the rosemary, crush the garlic
and add both to the butter with the cheese and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat a... - 46.7929
Oven Baked Potatoes And Chicken In Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 500Â° F.
2. While the oven is preheating, scrub the potatoes and prick them with a fork. Set the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake until soft, 1 hour.
3. While the potatoes are baking, remove the skin from the chicken. Heat... - 38.9601
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 47.3136
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 33.9997
Chicken With Potatoes & Peppers
Chicken with potatoes and pepper is a vegetable chicken recipe. Oven cooked with chicken flavored with Italian dressing, it is baked with added canned tomatoes and twin herbs. Fresh and flavorful, the chicken with potatoes and pepper can be served for both... - 37.5906
Chicken Breasts Espagnole
In 3 L (3 quart) shallow baking dish 33 x 21 x 5 cm (13 x 9 x 2 inches), arrange chicken skin-side down.
Drizzle chicken with butter.
Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 20 minutes.
Turn chicken; bake 20 minutes more.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; pour... - 30.621
Stuffed Pot Roast Chicken
Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop the chicken liver and cook for a few minutes in a little stock.
Mix together the rice, chicken livers, raisins, green pepper, grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Stuff... - 43.416
Mediterranean Chicken Made Healthy
This chicken is a classic Mediterranean dish that is full of flavor and aroma. Chicken breast are succulent and juicy, thanks to marination. - 0
Chicken And Sausage Puttanesca
The chicken and sausage puttanesca is a cooked and baked chicken preparation made along with italian sausages and veggies. Made savory and appetizing with onions, garlic and tomatoes with anchovy paste, I like using the hot italian sausages in this recipe.... - 47.2445
Herbed Tuscan White Beans And Tomatoes
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.9774
Roasted Tomato Soup With Cheesey Ravioli
Nothing like tomato soup made from fresh ripe tomatoes! But what do you do if it's not tomato season? Well here's one way to solve that problem; oven roasting. Roasting concentrates the flavor and sweetness of tomatoes, especially Roma tomatoes! - 0
Chicken In A Pot With White Onions
Prepare all vegetables.
In a large (3 quart) casserole line the bottom with bacon, place the chicken pieces on top, sprinkle with salt and pepper and arrange the mixed vegetables on top of that, reserving tomato slices for the very top.
Sprinkle with rosemary... - 32.8161
Chicken Stuffed With Potatoes And Olives
In a large bowl, place the potatoes, olives, rosemary, parsley, garlic, anchovies and olive oil. Optionally add anchovies and capers.
Salt and pepper the chicken inside and out.
Toss the ingredients in the bowl together gently, and use to stuff the... - 47.3048
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 45.6663
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 47.3096
Gipsy Baked Potatoes
1.Heat oil in a trypan and cook onion, garlic and rosemary for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Add tomatoes, capsicum, paprika and chicken stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Season to taste with pepper.
2.Arrange potatoes in layers in a... - 38.7081
To make the tomato sauce: Warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onions and sun-dried tomatoes.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the garlic; cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the chopped tomatoes (with juice), crushed tomatoes,... - 49.2452
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
Chicken Hot Pot
Put a layer of peeled thinly sliced potatoes into a casserole, cover with a layer of very thinly sliced onions and thickly sliced peeled tomatoes.
Season each layer well.
Put the chicken joints over the vegetables, add well-seasoned stock, a light sprinkling... - 33.5713
Cannes Film Festival Chicken
1. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
2. Remove leaves from one rosemary sprig and mince it finely.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. In a ziplock bag, add shallot, minced rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, white wine, cherry... - 0
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a heavy-based skillet, heat the oil and cook mushrooms in oil for about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set them aside.
3) In the oil in the skillet, brown the chicken and once the pieces... - 46.4756
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Cut the chicken lag into two.
3) Dredge the chicken pieces lightly with salt and pepper.
4) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the chicken over medium heat, until browned, turning as required.
5) In a... - 46.0258
Garlic Flavored Chicken Cacciatore
Trim the chicken of all excess fat.
Brown in a hot oven (500°F) for 15 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
Return the chicken to the oven and bake at 350°, covered, for 30 minutes. - 30.0009
Feta Chicken With Herbs
1. Spread out the chicken thighs, smooth side downward.
2. Divide the herbs among the chicken thighs, then cut the cheese into eight sticks. Place one stick of cheese in the center of each chicken thigh. Season well, then roll up the thighs to enclose the... - 41.1095
Chicken And Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
For the vegetables: Place the eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, onions, and tomatoes on baking sheets.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Lightly brush on the vegetables and... - 46.0064
Osso Bucco Style Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Cook half of chicken, 4 to... - 38.2866
Makeahead Chicken Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Skim fat from broth of the opened canned chicken and keep aside.
3) Drain broth saving for later use.
4) Skin and debone chicken being careful to leave meat as large pieces as possible.
5)... - 42.0945
In large skillet combine first 9 ingredients. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Simmer, uncovered, till slightly thickened, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Spoon a third of the sauce into a 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Place 3 or 4 lasagne noodles over it.
Combine... - 45.5171
Roasted Vegetable And Chicken Hash
1) As per you favorite recipe, roast the chicken. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the bird, breast side up, on the rack. Roast till the juices start to run clear when, about 1 hour later, a skewer is inserted into the... - 45.2078
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Sprinkle chicken with flour to lightly coat.
In 10-inch skillet that has a metal or removable handle heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat, turning occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove chicken... - 41.8731
Cut up chicken and use neck, giblets and backs for chicken broth.
Wash and dry remaining pieces and coat with flour.
Heat oil in large skillet and brown chicken on all sides.
Transfer chicken pieces to shallow 2-quart casserole.
Lightly brown onion, garlic... - 43.0711
1. Prepare Chicken Sauce: Saute the onion in the butter and olive oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the carrot, celery and garlic; saute 2 to 3 minutes. Crumble in the ground chicken; sprinkle with salt. Cook over... - 44.0002
Chicken Cacciatore With Mushrooms And Celery
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Season the flour with salt.
3. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour.
4. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil.
5. When oil is hot, add the chicken pieces and brown evenly on all... - 44.3287
Veal And Chicken Cannelloni
Follow Basic Spinach Pasta recipe until dough is rolled to desired thickness (about 1/16 inch).
Roll to 24-x 6-inch rectangle; cut into 6 (6- x 4-inch) rectangles.
Cook pasta in boiling water 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Spread flat on wax... - 44.3051
Mediterranean Chicken And Potato Bundles
This Mediterranean Chicken and Potato Bundles recipe is a must try for all those who are always short of time to cook. This tender chicken and potatoes infused with fresh herbs, tomatoes and Kalamata olives dish is quick and easy to prepare and sure to become... - 119.563
Chicken And Bacon Pie
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Skin the chicken properly and cut out all the meat from the bones.
3) In a baking dish, arrange layers of bacon, chicken, onions and tomatoes and sprinkle a bit of seasoning and herbs... - 46.734
Bone chicken breasts and thighs; cut meat into large pieces.
Reserve bones, neck, and back of chicken for broth, if desired.
Rinse giblets and all chicken pieces and pat dry.
Melt butter in oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add wings,... - 39.6072
Chicken A La Nice
EARLY IN THE DAY (Preheat oven 300Â°F [150Â°C]) Rub the broilers generously with lemon juice inside and out.
Heat together 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) butter and oil and paint the broilers generously with this mixture.
Dust with salt and pepper and roast until barely... - 44.0806
Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degree F.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes and carrots in cubes, cut the tomatoes in half, peel the garlic, keep everything in a bowl.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and rosemary.
4. Place the chicken... - 0
Chicken And Onion Casserole
Dredge the chicken in the flour, shaking off any excess, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown for 4 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a... - 43.9493
This paella is loaded with chicken, sausage, clams and shrimp. Go ahead and add pork, mussels and lobster claws to it if you would like! This is a great dish for special occasions! Make sure you serve it with lemon wedges on the side! - 121.932
Harvest Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
Pierce potatoes in several places and set on oven rack as oven preheats to 375°.
Spread butter over bottom of a 12 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in pan.
Arrange carrots, pattypan squash (leave whole), crookneck squash,... - 44.7248
Preheat oven to 350°.
Partially cook bacon, place on paper towels and set aside. Grind pork, veal, and ham together using a food processor (one half of the meat at a time). Place meat in a bowl and stir in flour.
Cook chicken livers in butter until pink.
In... - 39.1005
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala
600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
juice of ½... - 49.7375
Mediterranean Spicy Chicken And Spring Ratatouille
What can be more delicate than a plate of ratatouille made from fresh vegetables during the spring time? Serve this with broiled spicy chicken on top and make it a gorgeous meal. How to prepare? Here is the recipe video for you, which will guide you through... - 121.305
Many Italian-Americans grew up on this dish. I certainly remember it well from when I lived on Long Island as a teenager. It starts with chicken, but after that, all kinds of things can go into a chicken cacciatore depending on the cook. But they shouldn’t.... - 32.7798
Quickie Chicken With Stuffing
Quickie Chicken With Stuffing is an amazingly delicious version of recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Quickie Chicken With Stuffing is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 45.4722
Braised Chicken With Pepper Sauce And Cheese Polenta
Prepare Cheese Polenta, and spread iin bottom of a 9-inch square baking ipan coated with cooking spray.
Press plastic wrap over surface of polenta, and chill 2 hours or until firm.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
Coat a large... - 40.863
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Bone the chicken breasts and thighs and cut meat in large pieces.
Reserve bones, neck, and back of chicken for stock; salt remaining pieces.
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Brown wings, drumsticks, thighs, gizzard, and heart on all sides; then push... - 41.1624
Toasted Mushroom Polenta
Simply Italian! Toasted Mushroom Polenta provides a real Italian touch to your meal. This recipe of Toasted mushroom polenta is incredibly easy and simple. Its an effortless dish that would surely tempt your guests also to say "WOW"….effortlessly. My... - 45.8652
Savory Roasted Cornish Hens With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse Cornish hens by allowing water to clean the cavity thoroughly.
3. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper and rub it over Cornish hens. Allow to marinated for 1 hour or overnight.
4.... - 45.2206
Mediterranean Leg Of Lamb
Trim fat from lamb.
Cut 1-inch slits in meat; insert half of garlic slices into slits, reserving remaining garlic.
Rub meat with 1 teaspoon dried rosemary and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; place on a rack in a large roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat... - 45.1442
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) In a pan, cook the penne in the boiling salted water, prior to 1 to 2 minutes, as directed, drain well and keep aside.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the onions and peppers in the oil for 10 ... - 45.2006
1. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add lamb and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until brown. Remove lamb from pan and place in a casserole dish.
2. Add sliced onion, garlic, rosemary and 1 tablespoon juice from tomatoes to pan and cook over a... - 32.6652
Greek Zucchini Casserole
Heat water or broth in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, rosemary, mint, parsley,... - 47.5735
Saloni's version of the Irish Shepherd's Pie is the ultimate Comfort Food that can be served for a lunch or dinner party. - 0
Spanish Style Duckling
1) Preheat oven to 400° F before roasting.
2) In a covered saucepan, bring duckling giblets and neck combined with water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil.
3) Allow simmering for 1 hour, saving stock.
4) Roll duckling in flour.
5) In a... - 44.3675
Veal And Ham Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Pound the slices of veal till they are thin, coat with the breadcrumbs and dip in milk and egg. Coat with the breadcrumbs once again.
3) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and cook... - 44.3212
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Neatly cut the veal into cubes measuring 2-inches each and dredge with flour in which a little salt and pepper have been mixed.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and cook the meat till it is... - 44.4129
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 32.1574
Fast Aid Savory Turkey
Line a large roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides.
Spray foil with cooking spray.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with salt and lemon-pepper... - 43.9783
Lattice Crusted Minestrone Pot Pies
1. make the soup: Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the leeks, celery, carrots and garlic and cook over moderate heat until the vegetables are golden and tender, about 12 minutes. Stir in the squash, kale, tomatoes, beans, chicken broth and rosemary... - 30.8731
1. Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
2. Take an 8-inch buttered baking dish and arrange the ham, chopped lamb, onion and apple over it.
3. Sprinkle herbs, pepper, and little in every single layer.
4. Combine tomato paste with the stock and... - 48.1026
Veal And Ham Casserole
Cut veal into serving-size pieces and ham into strips.
Brown veal in butter and transfer to buttered 2-quart casserole.
Brown onions and transfer to casserole.
Combine tomatoes, broth, celery and seasonings in skillet.
Heat and scrape brown crust from... - 41.228
Veal Shanks Milanese
Trim fat from shanks.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shanks, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Transfer shanks to an ungreased 3-quart casserole.
Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients... - 35.3593
Turkey & White Bean Casserole
Sort beans and remove any debris; rinse well and drain.
In a large pan, bring 8 cups of the water to a boil over high heat; add beans and boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain beans, then return to pan and... - 44.2094
Bulgur-Stuffed Squash looks nice in addition to tasting great! If you are looking for a new bulgur recipe, check out this Bulgur-Stuffed Squash. It has got everything to 'wow' you! - 40.709
1) In fresh water, rinse the beans thoroughly and remove any debris or stones.
2) In a large stockpot, place the beans with enough water to cover.
3) Bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
4) Boil, covered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and... - 46.1451
1 Combine the sausage meat with the egg, onion and bread crumbs, herbs and salt.
2 Divide into 12 meatballs.
3 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F,gas6.
4 Arrange the meatballs on the skewers with the mushrooms, pieces of red pepper and bay leaves... - 45.467
1. Dice and blanch Swede in hot water for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In very hot pan, pour oil, and drop meat in it. Break and cook until caramelized. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
4. In the same pan, drop... - 111.408
Sort beans for debris, then rinse and place in an 8 to 10-quart pan; add 4 quarts water.
Either bring to a boil, let stand 1 hour, and drain, or let stand in cold water overnight, then drain.
Meanwhile, cut lamb and pork off bones and into 2 to 3-inch chunks;... - 44.4796
Coffee-rubbed Braised Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground coffee.
3. Coat all sides of the short ribs with this coffee mixture and save the unused portion of the rub.
4. In a large... - 116.983
Braised Rabbit With Vegetables
This Braised Rabbit With Vegetables is awesome. This Braised Rabbit With Vegetables is a good one to try if you have the following ingredients to use up. Serves lots. - 30.3516
Veal With Ripe Olives
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Dredge the veal with flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven, add the meat and brown on all sides. Add the garlic and onion and cook three minutes longer, stirring with a wooden spoon.
3. Add... - 31.81
Ragout Of Lamb With Turnips And Carrots
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Cut the turnips into chunks (roughly the size of a large egg).
Scrape the carrots and cut each into 2 pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven, and brown the chops, 1 or 2 at a time, on both sides.
Remove the chops and saute the... - 43.6046
Turkey Breast Provencal With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 325°F In 13x9-inch baking pan combine bouillon, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and black pepper.
Cover pan with foil; bake 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and... - 45.1643
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Holiday Special Easy Grilling For Meat Lovers
Chef Melody Shammam stops by the Fox 5 Morning News set to discuss alternative ideas for grilling on the 4th of July. Grilled Lamb Chops are perfect for a summer barbeque and she suggests preparing a Greek salad or yogurt to go with them. Honey Mustard Herb... - 110.187
Delicious Fish Soup
Mince or press 3 of the garlic cloves; set remaining 2 cloves aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, heat 14 cup oil over medium heat.
Add minced garlic and onions; cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden (about 15 minutes).
Stir in red pepper flakes and... - 42.4187
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 43.4684
Veggie Beef Hobo Dinner
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties.
Cut 4 (18- x 12-inch) pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
Place a meat patty on one end of each piece of foil; place potato and onion... - 44.3643