- » Baked Rolled Sole
Baked Rolled Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked rolled sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked rolled sole recipes.
Rolled Fillets Of Sole Lucie
Wipe fillets with damp cloth.
Cut them to obtain similar sizes if possible.
Lay one by one on a piece of waxed paper, sprinkle each of them with lemon, salt and pepper.
Spread anchovy paste evenly (approximately 1 teaspoon on each).
Roll fillet, fix with... - 43.5562
You May Also Like!
Alla Tamen Fillet Of Sole Roll Ups
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Wash the sole fillets in cold water.
3) In a blender, add peanuts, garlic, ginger, salad oil, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and blend to a fine paste.
4) Divide the paste into four portions,... - 42.7416
Sole Roll Ups With Crab Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F Grease a 13" by 9" baking dish.
2. In nonstick 10-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons shallots; cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl. Add crabmeat, bread crumbs,... - 34.7872
Sole Roll Ups With Sweet Sour Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and white pepper evenly over fillets.
Cook carrot and green onion in 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine over low heat until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes.
Spread an equal... - 41.7844
Fillet Of Sole Rolls With Peas
Cut the fish into strips about 2 inches wide and 4-5 inches long.
Roll up the pieces and fasten with a toothpick.
Lay them in a well-greased casserole, seam side down.
Season, sprinkle with lemon juice and wine, and bake 10 minutes in a hot oven,... - 41.9751
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Split the sole fillets lengthwise and remove the tiny bone unit down the center.
Sprinkle the fish on all sides with salt and pepper.
Roll the fillet halves like a jelly roll and secure them with toothpicks.
Cook the tomatoes... - 42.3766
Superb Fillet Of Sole & Vegetables
Superb fillet of sole and vegetables is a baked seafood recipe. Prepared with veggies like baby carrots asparagus with fried onions, the sole fillets are rolled and placed atop the vegetable mix. Flavored with a blend of milk with celery soup and cheese with... - 47.7774
Baked Sole With Carrots And Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
2) Steam or parboil carrots and zucchini until tender crisp.
3) Use a baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Arrange the fillets by seasoning with salt and pepper.
5) Sprinkle with... - 38.9886
Stuffed Sole Fillets
Dry the sole fillets.
Combine the cucumber, bread-crumb stuffing and worcestershire sauce, then moisten with dill juice or milk.
Season to taste and spread the centre of each fillet with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture.
Roll up and secure with... - 44.9828
Baked Sole With Asparagus
1. On a cutting board, place the fish flat and then lay down the asparagus sticks on top of the fish.
2. Warp up the fish along the wide end and trim any extra ends that are poking out.
3. Roll up to secure and fasted with toothpicks.
4. Preheat... - 44.9511
Lemon Sole With Asparagus
If you want a bit of lemony flavor in your food then surely go for lemon sole with Asparagus. This recipe is my own creation as I like tangy flavored seafood. My family has a huge liking for this simple yet exotic sole recipe. This recipe of lemon sole with... - 39.0936