- » Baked Rich Breakfast
Baked Rich Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked rich breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked rich breakfast recipes.
Banana Coconut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9*5 loaf pan with foil and grease it. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients for the loaf, beat together nicely and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add all the dry... - 114.15
Rich Banana Bread With Cinnamon Crumble Topping
Want to try a delectale breakfast, try banana bread with cinnamon by Bosie. He excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy baking recipe. Easy to make and mouthwatering, you are going to get hooked to it forever. - 98.0072
Rich Egg Batter Bread
In large bowl, mix together 1-1/2 cups of flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast; add butter.
Gradually add water to flour-yeast mixture.
Beat with electric mixer at medium speed 2 minutes.
Add eggs and 1/2 cup of flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Stir... - 46.4075
Rich Raisin Bread
In small saucepan, heat together milk, 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar, butter and salt until butter has melted.
Let cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar in warm water; sprinkle in yeast and let stand for 10 minutes or until frothy.
In large mixing bowl,... - 46.273
Rich Chelsea Buns
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl and mash in the 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
Add the water and stir to make a smooth mixture.
Set the bowl aside in a warm, draft-free place for about 15 minutes or until the yeast is puffed up and frothy.
Mix the milk, 4... - 45.8943
1. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion.
2. Stir in rest of the ingredients and add hot water; mix well.
3. Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes until thick; vegetables should not burn at the bottom.
4. Into a mold, transfer the... - 45.2264
Fiber Rich Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. Break crisp-bread into chunks and process in a food processor or electric blender until finely crushed.
2) Pour milk into a mixing bowl and bring to a boil. Pour over bread crumbs and stir to mix. Set aside... - 43.1943
Chocolate Rich Crescent Croissants
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles; press each slightly to enlarge.
3. Spread butter on each triangle.
4. Break or cut chocolate bar into small pieces (chocolate may break into irregular shapes).
5. Place an equal amount of... - 41.8062
Japanese Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are egged and fried in butter, then baked in a tangy sauce of soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Delicious, sticky chicken wings. - 41.1336
Everybody loves grilled chicken and this especially is an all time favorite. - 40.2889
Rich Egg Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, eggs, shortening and 4 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5... - 40.1881
Buckwheat Sourdough Buns
This is a gluten-free buckwheat bread recipe that I have developed myself. With sourdough this bread gives a great taste which will satisfy the most selective sourdough bread lover. - 39.598
Herbed Chicken Nuggets
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Trim any fat from chicken and cut into 1 inch cubes.
In a bowl beat the eggs with the water and add the chicken.
Combine the parsley, thyme, red pepper, bread... - 39.2004
Peachy Rich Breakfast Slices
Prepare biscuit mix for biscuit dough as directed on the package.
Spread dough evenly over bottom and slightly up sides of a lightly greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
With fork, mix flour with brown sugar and cut in butter.
Spoon evenly over dough in... - 38.734
Rich Cheese Souffle
Melt butter in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Add flour and salt and blend until smooth.
Gradually add milk and continue to cook until mixture thickens.
Stir constantly to keep smooth.
Add cheese, cover and stir occasionally until cheese is melted... - 37.9889
Triple Rich Bread
Combine the stock, yeast, and honey; let it stand for about 5 minutes, then beat in the eggs.
Stir together the brewer's yeast, wheat germ, salt, milk powder, and soy flour; beat this mixture into the dough, then beat about 100 strokes.
Gradually add the... - 36.7873
Hot Dogs 'n Crescents
Hot dogs are baked in their own buns! This is a favorite for kids of all ages. - 35.2504
Chicken Pot Pie Lasagne
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Spray a Dutch oven or large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and sauté 4 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well and set aside. Recoat Dutch oven with cooking... - 34.9868
Smoked Salmon Roulade
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with aluminum foil. Grease foil generously.
2. Beat flour, milk, dill weed, butter, salt, eggs and onions until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with salmon. Bake uncovered 15 to 18... - 34.1713
Hearty Lasagna Roll
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large skillet, thoroughly brown ground beef; drain fat. Add mushrooms, onion, carrot and garlic; sauté until vegetables are tender. Add wine, nutmeg and cayenne pepper; cook until wine is almost evaporated. Remove from... - 33.5714
Oven-style Scotch Eggs
Oven-Style Scotch Eggs is delicious dish for breakfast made from pork egg bread. Specially great for kids chrismas holiday. - 30.4617
Hazelnut Spice Crinkles
Gradually blend sugar and salt with beaten eggs; stir in grated chocolate and hazelnuts. Combine with bread crumbs, flour and spices, and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar and place on buttered cookie sheet and bake at 325º for 15... - 27.3941
Protein Rich Indian Style Baked Beans On Toast
Baked Beans continues to be popular breakfast item in many parts of the world. It makes for a great beginning to the day, providing plenty of essential proteins that are important to kick start the metabolism and keep you going strong till the next meal. - 0