- » Baked Rice With Cheese Tomato Sauce
Baked Rice With Cheese Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked rice with cheese tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked rice with cheese tomato sauce recipes.
Baked Rice With Cheese Tomato Sauce
Melt margarine in a skillet over low heat.
Stir in flour, tomato juice, salt, white pepper, mustard and Angostura; cook over low heat until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Arrange a layer of rice in a greased 1 quart baking dish; spoon sauce over... - 37.4082
You May Also Like!
Baked Rice And Cheese
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine with melted butter. Set aside.
2. Combine rice, cheese, eggs, milk, onions, green pepper, pimento and seasonings; mix well. Pour into greased 1 1/2-quart rectangular baking dish.
3. Bake in moderate... - 34.3211
Baked Cheese And Rice Croquettes
In saucepan, combine mayonnaise and flour.
Stir in milk and cook until thickened.
Add seasonings, onion juice, and cheese and cook until cheese is melted.
Add cooked rice to cheese sauce and mix thoroughly.
Shape croquettes, roll in dried bread crumbs,... - 38.4978
Baked Bean And Rice Cheese Burrito
1. Soak black beans overnight in water with baking soda. The water should cover the beans completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
For fresh beans
3. Cook beans with soaked water, after bringing water to boil, along with chili flakes,... - 45.0917
Rice And Shrimp Casserole With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Melt margarine and saute onion for 1-2 minutes, add shrimps, peas and carrots. Stir and cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Combine in a bowl rice, shrimp mixture, sauce, save 2 tablespoons of sauce for topping. Toss well.
3. Pour into a well... - 45.9629
Rice Tomato Casserole
Rice Tomato Casserole is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. This mouth-watering Rice Tomato Casserole will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 36.4907
Rice Stuffed Tomatoes Al Pesto
Core tomatoes, scoop out seeds and pulp, leaving only firm outer walls; drain upside down on several thicknesses paper toweling.
Bring water and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a boil in a small saucepan, stir in rice, and boil rapidly uncovered, stirring... - 38.243
Zucchini Gratin With Tomato Coulis
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter an 8 inch square baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
In a large, heavy skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and the oil just until the butter foams.
Add the zucchini slices and saute them... - 46.5995
Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice
Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice is a vegetable treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 45.2629
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the centers.
Sprinkle the insides with a mixture of celery and garlic salts.
Turn upside down and leave to drain.
Soak the bread in hot water, squeeze dry and place in a bowl.
Mix in the grated cheese, parsley or... - 40.4661
Baked Rice Balls
These Baked Rice Balls taste too good ! These savory meat and rice balls with irresistible seasonings are my favorite ever since I tasted them for the first time ! Try these Baked Rice Balls and let me know if you like them. - 39.4166