- » Baked Riblet
Baked Riblet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked riblet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked riblet recipes.
Rocky Mountain Lamb Riblets
Combine catsup, orange juice, parsley, celery seed and rosemary.
Pour over lamb; marinate overnight.
Remove lamb to large skillet; reserve marinade.
Brown lamb thoroughly.
Arrange lamb in baking dish; cover with reserved marinade.
Bake in 375-degree... - 32.7523
Fruited Lamb Riblets
About 1 1/4" hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Place lamb on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, combine 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, cinnamon, brown... - 40.2876
1) Peel and slice onion.
2) Peel and crush garlic.
3) Put into a bowl with honey, oil, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, sugar and allspice.
4) Add the lamb breast, cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
5) The next... - 48.4323
Deviled Lamb Riblets
1) Cut off excess fat from lamb.
2) Apply mustard on it and sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper.
3) Heat oil and brown lamb on all sides in it.
4) Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon over lamb.
5) Cover and boil for about 1 1/2 hours over low... - 41.3487
Sweet Sour Glazed Riblets
Cut meat into 2-rib portions; season with salt and pepper.
Place ribs, meaty side down, in large shallow roasting pan.
Bake in 450° oven for 30 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Turn meaty side up.
Reduce heat to 350°; bake 30 minutes more.
Mean while, drain... - 38.201
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F
2) Crack ribs into 1 1/2-inch-long pieces.
3) While cooking, cut apart and separate into ribs.
4) In broiler pan put in single layer on rack.
5) Bake for 1 1/2 hours turning several times. Pour out... - 37.392
1. Have your meatman crack ribs into 1 1/2-inch-long pieces. When ready to cook, cut apart and separate into riblets. Place in a single layer on rack in broiler pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°), turning several times, 1 1/2 hours; pour drippings from... - 29.9607
Virginia Barbecued Lamb Riblets With Rice
1. In a pot, cover lamb riblets with water and simmer for 1 hour on low heat until tender.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
3. Drain riblets and arrange them in large casserole with a tight fitting lid.
4. Blend tomato sauce,... - 45.3836
Oven Barbecued Lamb Riblets
Oven Barbecued Lamb Riblets is a sumptuous lamb preparation that you will fall in love with. My family loves this Oven Barbecued Lamb Riblets and I am often forced to make it for our weekend luncheons. Try this Oven Barbecued Lamb Riblets recipe. You wont... - 30.8093
Barbecued Lamb Riblets
1. Cut the lamb between the ribs into finger size peices. Trim the excess fat from the lamb using a sharp knife.
2. In a jelly roll pan place the lamb neatly in a single layer.
3. In a moderate oven, bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees and pour all... - 36.331
Deviled Veal Riblets
1. In 6-quart Dutch oven or saucepot, heat first 5 ingredients to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 1 hour, occasionally turning riblets.
2. Remove riblets from Dutch oven; cool until easy to handle, about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, preheat broiler... - 31.3464
Vietnamese Pork Riblets In Caramel Sauce
1. Cut spareribs crosswise through the bone into long individual strips.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl, combine onion, pepper, sugar, and 3 tablespoons of fish sauce. Mix well.
3. Drop pork pieces in the bowl, and toss to coat well. Cover... - 0
Sweet Sour Riblets
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Blend in the reserved juice, cold water, vinegar, and soy sauce.
Cook at HIGH for 3 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring 3 times.
Stir in... - 42.2157
1)Wash and Cut the pork ribs into individual riblets.
2)Apply salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
3)Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4)On a baking tray lined with foil place the riblets for 40 minutes flipping them over at 20... - 110.071
Place ribs on rack in a shallow roasting pan; bake in preheated 400Â° F oven, turning once, 40 minutes, or until tender.
Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes.
Place onion, prunes, lemon juice, corn syrup, soy sauce,... - 36.5156
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Cut the lamb in bite size pieces.
3) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar and sweetener.
4) Place the meat in a glass bowls.
5) Pour the bouillon mixture over the lamb to... - 42.5822
Veal Bavarian Style
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat butter.
4) In the hot butter, quickly brown the onion, carrot, parsley and the diced meat.
5) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the fried... - 44.3989
Deviled Beef Bones
Devilled Beef Bones is an easy to prepare main course meal recipe. Enjoy this roasted beef dish and share to us how you feel about this Devilled Beef Bones recipe. - 40.6919
Adrak Ke Panje (ginger Kababs)
1 Wash and dry the chops. Grind the cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, poppy seeds and mustard seeds together using vinegar instead of water (This vinegar is extra) to a smooth paste.
2 Mix the paste with vinegar, ginger-garlic paste, grape juice, sugar and salt.... - 36.296