- » Baked Rhubarb
Baked Rhubarb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked rhubarb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked rhubarb recipes.
Baked Spiced Rhubarb
Try this Baked Spiced Rhubarb. An easily prepared recipe, this Baked Spiced Rhubarb is a dessert that you will always love to include in your menu. - 28.2833
Baked Rhubarb Compote
Dissolve sugar in water in casserole.
Add orange juice and vegetable coloring.
Add rhubarb, cover dish and bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. about 20 minutes.
This dish is best served chilled. - 25.7903
Baked Rhubarb With Pastry Topping
Toss rhubarb with 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups sugar, cinnamon.
and lemon peel in a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
Moisten rim of dish with cold water.
Carefully place Pastry Topping over rhubarb and trim edge, allowing 1/2 inch to hang... - 39.2835
Baked Rhubarb With Pastry Topping
1. Toss rhubarb with 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups sugar, cinnamon, and lemon peel in a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice.
2. Prepare pastry and roll out 1 inch larger than overall size of baking dish. Cut slits near center to allow steam to... - 29.8851
Poached Meringue With Baked Rhubarb
Did you know you can poach a meringue? Well you can - it ends up being a light, white, fluffy treat which is perfect for topping fruit or making things like "floating islands". In this dish, I'll be making poached meringue on top of baked rhubarb - the sweet... - 115.86
Baked Rhubarb Meringue
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the rhubarb and slice into 2-inch slices.
3) In a large bowl, combine the sugar, tapioca, salt and lemon rind together.
4) Toss the mixture with rhubarb, until thoroughly coated.
5) In a 6-cup... - 46.343
I Baked Rhubarb
In 2 qt glass dish, combine rhubarb, water, and salt.
Microwave (high), covered, 4-6 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
Add sugar; cook (high) 1 minute.
Rest, covered, 10 minutes.
Test for doneness. - 20.6733
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready a 2 1/2-qt. casserole.
Combine rhubarb, sugar, cinnamon stick and cloves in casserole.
Cover tightly and bake 25 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
Cool. - 26.2382
Rhubarb Puddle Cake
Cream the margarine and sugar together.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir flour, baking soda and salt together; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour.
Toss the rhubarb with 1 tablespoon flour and fold into... - 33.8802
Baked Spiced Rhubarb
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place rhubarb in a 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with sugar; add cinnamon and cloves.
If using frozen rhubarb, place frozen fruit in a 10-by-8-by- 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with only 1/4 cup sugar; add spices.
Bake, covered, 10... - 30.6636
Combine rhubarb, 2 cups sugar and cherries, mixing well.
Pour into a well-buttered 9" x 13" pan.
Beat eggs; add cornstarch and sour cream, beating thoroughly.
Pour over the fruit.
Cut butter into flour and sugar until mixture resembles crumbs.
Sprinkle on... - 33.8594
Baked Spiced Rhubarb
1. Preheat oven to 400f.
2. In a 2-quart casserole place rhubarb and sprinkle with sugar and add cinnamon and cloves.
3. In a 10-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish, place frozen rhubarb frozen if using.
4. Sprinkle with only 1/4 cup sugar and... - 37.5081
Spiced Rhubarb Bake
Cut rhubarb into 1-inch pieces.
In slow-cooking pot, combine rhubarb with 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and grated peel.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove cinnamon and cloves.
Spoon rhubarb into shallow baking dish.
In small bowl, mix together... - 44.7691
Cut rhubarb in small pieces, put in bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Put sugar over rhubarb.
Sprinkle the jello over the sugar and add the marshmallows.
Cream the sugar and Crisco; add egg and beat well.
Add the milk, flour and baking powder; drizzle this over... - 38.165
Pour boiling water over rhubarb.
Let stand 10 minutes, then drain.
This reduces objectionable oxalic acid.
Put rhubarb into oiled casserole.
Add raisins and pineapple juice.
Coyer and bake at 350Â° F. for about 25 minutes.
To serve, garnish with... - 29.2743
Rhubarb Cake With Baked On Topping
1. In a large bowl, cream margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla.
2. Combine flour, soda and salt.
3. Add dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk to the creamed mixture. Start and end with the dry ingredients.
4. Toss rhubarb with flour, and carefully stir... - 33.613
Sift flour and sugar together, add egg, beat thoroughly and add rhubarb.
Line piepan with pastry and pour in filling.
Cover with top crust or lattice and bake in very hot oven (42 5 Â° F.) 10 minutes; reduce temperature to moderate (350Â° F.) and bake 35... - 24.9328
Homemade Rhubarb Pie With Strawberry
A seasonal food lover, if you are then you will definitely love to make some fruit dessert pies. Watch the video for a simple strawberry rhubarb pie recipe. The chef promises a sweet perfectly done pie. This pie tastes exceptionally good because of the... - 120.489
1. Prepare a 2 qt. glass dish and layer the rhubarb, water, and salt in the dish. Mix everything well and then microwave on (high), covered for 4-6 minutes while stirring halfway through cooking to ensure that the rhubarb is cooked through.
2. Add... - 32.3336
Crunchy Rhubarb Bake
Cut the rhubarb into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces and place in a 600 ml/1 pint (2 1/2 cup) shallow ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle with half the sugar.
Grate the rind from the orange and reserve.
Squeeze the juice from the orange and pour it over the rhubarb.
Remove the... - 37.13
Place rhubarb in buttered 9-inch square cake pan; sprinkle with 1 cup sugar.
Beat eggs until light and fluffy; add remaining sugar and 3 tablespoons water.
Add sifted dry ingredients; stir until flour is blended.
Pour over rhubarb.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35... - 30.6568
Country Apple Rhubarb Pie
1. For crust, prepare dough. Roll and press bottom crust into 9- or 9-1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate. Do not bake. Heat oven to 425ºF.
2. For filling, combine apples and rhubarb in large bowl. Combine 3/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, cornstarch, 1... - 38.4247
Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
1. Grease a 9" x 12" pan and place rhubarb in the bottom.
2. Place marshmallows over rhubarb.
3. Sprinkle sugar over marshmallows.
4. Sprinkle jello powder on sugar.
5. Mix cake as per package instructions.
6. Pour over rhubarb mixture in pan.
7. Bake at... - 30.7798
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Take a look at this delicious Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.This is my personal favorite. It tastes out of this world when served with honey. - 49.4908
Relish this superb and incredibly delicious Rhubarb Chutney lightly flavored with garlic, ginger and cayenne. Quick and easy to make, try this recipe for Rhubarb Chutnet for your meal today! - 26.0555
Honey Rhubarb Betty
Combine rhubarb, sugar, nutmeg, salt, and water in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 -inch baking dish.
Blend butter and honey; stir in bread cubes.
Spoon evenly over top of rhubarb.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) about 30 minutes, or till topping is light golden brown. - 25.7382
Rhubarb Meringue Pie
Stew rhubarb and 3/4 cup. sugar until soft.
Cool, add milk and beaten eggs with sugar, flour, vanilla and salt.
Add lemon juice.
Pour into pastry lined pie plate and bake.using 2 egg white. - 33.1516
Amazingly delicious rhubarb pie guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 41.5066
This rhubarb cake is a cinnamon and vanilla flavored rhubarb cake made with flour, sour milk, sugar and eggs. Topped with a buttery flour topping, the rhubarb cake is a treat for any rhubarb addict! - 40.427
Sweet Cream Rhubarb Pie
Beat egg yolks, sugar and flour.
Bake at 400° for 10 then 350° for 40 minutes.
Use whites for meringue. - 28.8789
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Cut in the butter, then add milk and egg.
3. Pat in the bottom of a 9" greased pan.
4. Cover with rhubarb, and sprinkle with jello powder.
5. Mix topping with a pastry cutter, and sprinkle over top.
6. Bake at... - 33.8414
Combine butter, sugar, and food coloring.
Add rhubarb; toss lightly; spread in 8x8x2-inch pan.
Prepare cake mix using package directions; pour over rhubarb.
Bake in 375° oven about 35 minutes or till done.
Immediately run spatula around edges of pan and... - 34.3046
In a large bowl, cream together shortening and brown sugar.
Add egg and beat well.
Combine flour and baking soda.
In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk and vanilla.
Stir flour mixture into sugar and egg alternately with buttermilk mixture.
Fold in... - 38.6801
Creamy Rhubarb Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Place rhubarb in bottom crust.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add nutmeg and flour and beat until creamy.
Pour mixture over rhubarb and cover with top... - 31.9011
Oven Stewed Rhubarb
Wash rhubarb and cut off leaf and root ends.
Cut into 1" or 2" pieces.
Place in a 2 qt covered casserole with remaining ingredients.
Bake in a moderately hot oven of 375°F for 30-40 min., stirring once. - 22.9136
Easy rhubarb Pie
Mix flour, sugar, salt, and rhubarb.
Add orange rind and juice.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan.
Dot with butter.
Cover with strips of pastry, lattice fashion.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 20 minutes.
Reduce heat to moderate (350°F.) and bake... - 34.0081
Combine crust ingredients and press firmly in a 9x12 inch pan.
Put cut up rhubarb over crust.
Combine rest of ingredients and pour over rhubarb.
Bake at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes. - 32.4499
Buttermilk Rhubarb Cake
Cream together the brown sugar and shortening.
Add the egg.
Then add the sour milk, flour, soda and vanilla.
Mix all together, adding rhubarb last.
Place in 9 x 13 inch greased and floured pan.
Sprinkle top with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Bake at 350Â° for... - 40.9192
Lunar Rhubarb Cake
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Mix in the egg and vanilla.
Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
Add the sifted dry ingredients and buttermilk to the egg mixture alternately, mixing well after each... - 39.1168
Rhubarb Cobbler Cake
1. Combine 1 cup of the sugar, cornstarch and cloves in a large saucepan; stir in orange juice. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and rhubarb: heat to boiling; spoon into a buttered... - 33.4548
Baked Rhubarb Recipes By Category