- » Baked Red Pepper
Baked Red Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked red pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked red pepper recipes.
Eggplant And Red Pepper Pizza With Rosemary
1. Pour 1 1/2 cups of warm water into a large bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and let stand until it dissolves, about 3 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and 2 cups of the flour. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and the remaining
3 cups flour.... - 48.996
Crostini With Red Pepper Puree
To make the crostini:
Arrange the bread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes, or until the edges are toasted.
Flip the pieces and bake for another 10 minutes, or until evenly toasted.
Rub the top of each slice with the garlic.
To... - 47.7518
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.5706
Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone
Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone - turkey, red pepper, green beans, and hot salsa combines to brew this juicy mix! The flavor of this Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone alone is enough for my kids to go drool. Give this Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone a try and you will be... - 46.9893
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 46.6962
Red Pepper Mini-pizza
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate each pita pocket into 2 round halves.
Place pita halves, smooth side down, on a nonstick baking sheet, or on a baking pan lined with a baking-pan liner, and bake for 5 minutes or until crisp.
Lower heat to 350... - 46.3597
Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas
Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious dish; I am sure you would love to try this Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas again -n... - 45.8233
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 45.1786
Baked Chevre With Red Pepper Sauce
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.lightly oil a cookie sheet.
Pour the olive oil into a flat dish, and add the slices of chevre, turning once to coat with the oil.
Sprinkle on 1 tablespoon of tarragon and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Rub the toasted french... - 44.9808
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 44.913
Red Pepper Mousselines
Cook peppers and onion gently but until really soft in 150 ml/1/4 pint of water.
Sieve and when cool, fold in eggs, cheese and lemon juice.
Season to taste with garlic and salt.
Line ramekin dishes with the blanched cabbage leaves.
Fill with mixture.
Sprinkle... - 44.082
Red Pepper And Tomato Appetizer
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4)... - 43.9769
Grandma's Potato Red Pepper And Zucchini Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a medium gratin dish to rub the bottom with the garlic. Lightly grease the dish with some olive oil.
3) Place the potatoes in a layer at the bottom of the dish. If required, overlap the slices.
4) Sprinkle... - 43.8938
Chicken Manicotti With Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small heavy saucepan cook and stir cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk over medium-low heat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk.
In a... - 43.4647
Roasted Red Pepper And Garlic Quiche
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Remove papery skin of garlic; do not peel or separate cloves.
Add whole garlic to baking... - 43.4558
Spinach Ricotta Dumplings With Red Pepper Sauce
Peel and deseed the peppers and cut them into thin strips.
Heat butter and oil in a pan and cook the onions.
Now add the garlic and peppers cooking till the peppers are softened.
Pour in the stock along with basil and parsley and simmer for about 10... - 43.2093
Red Pepper Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the thoroughly with salt and flour. Place it in a single layer in a large-sized baking pan.
3) In a saucepan, melt the margarine. Stir in the 1 cup water and add the remaining... - 43.0142
Chorizo Red Pepper And Manchego Tarts
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
3. In a small skillet, heat olive oil on a medium flame.
4. Sauté the red pepper onion, garlic and rosemary for 20 to 25 minutes until the... - 42.8823
Crostini With Red Pepper Puree
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the crostini, on a baking sheet, arrange the bread in a single layer.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or till the edges are toasted. Flip the pieces and... - 42.8461
Oven Baked Red Pepper Risotto
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan.
3) Fry the onion for a few mins until softened.
4) Turn up the heat, add the rice, stir, then fry for 1 min more.
5) Pour in the wine, if using, stirring until... - 41.8186
Grilled Scallops With Red Pepper Sauce
Place fresh bell peppers in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, on lowest rack of a 450°oven, turning often, until skins blister and blacken, about 35 minutes.
Cover pan and let peppers cool; peel off and discard skins along with stems and... - 41.5494
Red Pepper-spinach Pasta Bake
This is my own creation-an Italian,Vegetarian Delight brimming with home made Pasta Sauce, Red Peppers, Spinach and Cannelloni pasta- baked to perfection. This recipe is a sure hit with my family and friends. - 41.4003
Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
Heat oven to 425°F.
Grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
Sprinkle corn meal evenly over bottom of pan.
Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands.
Spoon pizza sauce evenly over crust.
Top with green pepper, onion,... - 41.067
Rice Gratin With Summer Squash And Red Pepper
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a 12 inch nonstick skil-I let, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the red pepper and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini, yellow squash, garlic, salt, and black... - 41.0574
Crab And Red Pepper Tartlets
1. Lightly grease 8 muffin cups.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Add and sauté the bell peppers until limp.
5. Take off heat and stir in dill. Keep aside
6. In a small bowl, blend the... - 39.7292
Cabamelized Onion And Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until very tender and golden brown.
Stir in the peppers and vinegar.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the pitas or... - 39.5601
Meatballs In Spicy Red Pepper Sauce
Place red bell pepper on rack in broiler pan so surface of pepper is 3 to 5 inches from heat source.
Broil 10 to 15 minutes or until skin blisters, turning occasionally.
Place pepper in paper bag; close and let stand 15 to 20 minutes to loosen... - 39.0822
Pecan Chicken With Red Pepper Coulis
1. In a shallow dish, marinate chicken in the wine, mustard and oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
3. In a shallow dish, place 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the flour. In another dish, lightly beat the egg and water together. In a... - 37.6329
Sweet Red Pepper Dip
Cur sweet red peppers into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a 2-quarr casserole that has been coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add sweet red pepper.
Top with... - 37.4896
Sweet Red Pepper Dip With Polenta Chips
Cut sweet red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Cut pepper halves into 1-inch pieces, and place in a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once;... - 36.7017
Rosemary Baked Potatoes And Red Pepper Slices
Peel potatoes if desired; cut into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
Halve pepper lengthwise; seed and slice into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
In large bowl, toss together potatoes, red pepper, oil, rosemary, salt and pepper; transfer to 13- X 9-inch (3 L)... - 36.5554
Red Pepper And Eggplant Terrine
1. Lightly salt the eggplant and place in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
2. Pat the eggplant dry. Layer the slices between paper towels. Cover with a cookie sheet and weigh down with a heavy pot for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. Meanwhile, place... - 35.6306
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.0341
Chicken With Ricotta, Rocket And Roasted Red Pepper Capsicum
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
2. Combine ricotta, rocket, pinenuts, capsicum (pepper), and pepper & salt in a small bowl, and mix together until smooth.
3. Place 1-2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture under the skin of each chicken breast. Lightly grease... - 34.6032
Broccoli Red Pepper Frittata
Hot roasted red peppers and pungent garlic are used in generous proportions to make a deeply flavored brocolli red pepper frittata. It’s an ideal breakfast dish and brocolli gets a unique new twist in the oven! True to its name, Brocolli red pepper frittata... - 34.5304
Sausage And Red Pepper Strata
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage, oregano and red pepper flakes, if desired. Cook until browned. Drain on paper towels.
2. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with... - 33.7292
Roasted Red Pepper And Escarole Crostini
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Brush 1 side of bread slices with 3 teaspoons oil; place on a baking sheet and bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add escarole, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or... - 32.3287
Oven-baked Red Pepper Rice
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan, then fry the onion for a few mins until softened. Turn up the heat, tip in the rice, stir, then fry for 1 min more. Pour in the wine, if using, stirring until absorbed, then pour in... - 31.9506
Red Pepper Spoon Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 1 -quart flameproof baking dish. In a medium-size saucepan, stir together the stock, milk, sugar, salt, and cornmeal, then bring to a boil over moderate heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the butterand cook the mixture over low... - 31.4548