- » Baked Red Pepper
Baked Red Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked red pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked red pepper recipes.
Beef Tenderloin Crostini With Spicy Red Pepper Mayo And Cheese
True Italian cuisine. Watch this video to prepare crostini with beef tenderloins, topped with home made red pepper mayonnaise. This is a flavorful appetizer loaded with the goodness of cheese and the red pepper mayo does wonder to this dish. A slight zesty... - 92.9637
Sausage Stuffed Cherry Pepper Poppers
The holiday entertaining season is close and new, easy and creative party food ideas are always welcome. Nothing is more important at a party than the food. These sausage-stuffed cherry pepper poppers are super simple and memorable hors d'oeuvres or... - 91.6383
Thyme Or Red Pepper Pizzettas
Having guests at home for lunch or dinner? Don't know what appetizers to serve to set the mood for the remaining meal? Check out the video of the delicious Thyme or Red Pepper Pizzettas. A very nice baked appetizer which can be prepared without any hassle.... - 78.6937
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 49.6474
Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone
Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone - turkey, red pepper, green beans, and hot salsa combines to brew this juicy mix! The flavor of this Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone alone is enough for my kids to go drool. Give this Turkey & Red Pepper Calzone a try and you will be... - 49.3798
Eggplant And Red Pepper Pizza With Rosemary
1. Pour 1 1/2 cups of warm water into a large bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and let stand until it dissolves, about 3 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and 2 cups of the flour. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and the remaining
3 cups flour.... - 49.3514
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 48.9827
Crostini With Red Pepper Puree
To make the crostini:
Arrange the bread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes, or until the edges are toasted.
Flip the pieces and bake for another 10 minutes, or until evenly toasted.
Rub the top of each slice with the garlic.
To... - 48.2208
Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas
Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious dish; I am sure you would love to try this Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas again -n... - 47.3153
Red Pepper Mini-pizza
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate each pita pocket into 2 round halves.
Place pita halves, smooth side down, on a nonstick baking sheet, or on a baking pan lined with a baking-pan liner, and bake for 5 minutes or until crisp.
Lower heat to 350... - 47.2386
Baked Chevre With Red Pepper Sauce
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.lightly oil a cookie sheet.
Pour the olive oil into a flat dish, and add the slices of chevre, turning once to coat with the oil.
Sprinkle on 1 tablespoon of tarragon and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Rub the toasted french... - 47.013
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 45.6564
Roasted Red Pepper And Garlic Quiche
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Remove papery skin of garlic; do not peel or separate cloves.
Add whole garlic to baking... - 45.6539
Spinach Ricotta Dumplings With Red Pepper Sauce
Peel and deseed the peppers and cut them into thin strips.
Heat butter and oil in a pan and cook the onions.
Now add the garlic and peppers cooking till the peppers are softened.
Pour in the stock along with basil and parsley and simmer for about 10... - 45.2168
Chicken Manicotti With Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small heavy saucepan cook and stir cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk over medium-low heat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk.
In a... - 45.0191
Chorizo Red Pepper And Manchego Tarts
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
3. In a small skillet, heat olive oil on a medium flame.
4. Sauté the red pepper onion, garlic and rosemary for 20 to 25 minutes until the... - 44.599
Red Pepper And Tomato Appetizer
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4)... - 44.5302
Rice Gratin With Summer Squash And Red Pepper
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a 12 inch nonstick skil-I let, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the red pepper and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini, yellow squash, garlic, salt, and black... - 44.5
Red Pepper Mousselines
Cook peppers and onion gently but until really soft in 150 ml/1/4 pint of water.
Sieve and when cool, fold in eggs, cheese and lemon juice.
Season to taste with garlic and salt.
Line ramekin dishes with the blanched cabbage leaves.
Fill with mixture.
Sprinkle... - 44.4362
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 43.6932
Red Pepper Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the thoroughly with salt and flour. Place it in a single layer in a large-sized baking pan.
3) In a saucepan, melt the margarine. Stir in the 1 cup water and add the remaining... - 43.6131
Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
Heat oven to 425°F.
Grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
Sprinkle corn meal evenly over bottom of pan.
Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands.
Spoon pizza sauce evenly over crust.
Top with green pepper, onion,... - 43.4931
Grilled Scallops With Red Pepper Sauce
Place fresh bell peppers in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, on lowest rack of a 450°oven, turning often, until skins blister and blacken, about 35 minutes.
Cover pan and let peppers cool; peel off and discard skins along with stems and... - 43.4238
Grandma's Potato Red Pepper And Zucchini Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a medium gratin dish to rub the bottom with the garlic. Lightly grease the dish with some olive oil.
3) Place the potatoes in a layer at the bottom of the dish. If required, overlap the slices.
4) Sprinkle... - 43.0867
Crab And Red Pepper Tartlets
1. Lightly grease 8 muffin cups.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Add and sauté the bell peppers until limp.
5. Take off heat and stir in dill. Keep aside
6. In a small bowl, blend the... - 41.9556
Crostini With Red Pepper Puree
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the crostini, on a baking sheet, arrange the bread in a single layer.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or till the edges are toasted. Flip the pieces and... - 41.6845
Meatballs In Spicy Red Pepper Sauce
Place red bell pepper on rack in broiler pan so surface of pepper is 3 to 5 inches from heat source.
Broil 10 to 15 minutes or until skin blisters, turning occasionally.
Place pepper in paper bag; close and let stand 15 to 20 minutes to loosen... - 41.3564
Oven Baked Red Pepper Risotto
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan.
3) Fry the onion for a few mins until softened.
4) Turn up the heat, add the rice, stir, then fry for 1 min more.
5) Pour in the wine, if using, stirring until... - 41.2703
Red Pepper-spinach Pasta Bake
This is my own creation-an Italian,Vegetarian Delight brimming with home made Pasta Sauce, Red Peppers, Spinach and Cannelloni pasta- baked to perfection. This recipe is a sure hit with my family and friends. - 40.0503
Sweet Red Pepper Dip
Cur sweet red peppers into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a 2-quarr casserole that has been coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add sweet red pepper.
Top with... - 39.4691
Pecan Chicken With Red Pepper Coulis
1. In a shallow dish, marinate chicken in the wine, mustard and oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
3. In a shallow dish, place 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the flour. In another dish, lightly beat the egg and water together. In a... - 39.2215
Sweet Red Pepper Dip With Polenta Chips
Cut sweet red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Cut pepper halves into 1-inch pieces, and place in a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once;... - 38.5691
Cabamelized Onion And Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until very tender and golden brown.
Stir in the peppers and vinegar.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the pitas or... - 37.9636
Broccoli Red Pepper Frittata
Hot roasted red peppers and pungent garlic are used in generous proportions to make a deeply flavored brocolli red pepper frittata. It’s an ideal breakfast dish and brocolli gets a unique new twist in the oven! True to its name, Brocolli red pepper frittata... - 36.8694
Rosemary Baked Potatoes And Red Pepper Slices
Peel potatoes if desired; cut into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
Halve pepper lengthwise; seed and slice into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
In large bowl, toss together potatoes, red pepper, oil, rosemary, salt and pepper; transfer to 13- X 9-inch (3 L)... - 36.1849
Sausage And Red Pepper Strata
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage, oregano and red pepper flakes, if desired. Cook until browned. Drain on paper towels.
2. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with... - 35.951
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.406
Roasted Red Pepper And Escarole Crostini
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Brush 1 side of bread slices with 3 teaspoons oil; place on a baking sheet and bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add escarole, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or... - 34.6667
Chicken With Ricotta, Rocket And Roasted Red Pepper Capsicum
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
2. Combine ricotta, rocket, pinenuts, capsicum (pepper), and pepper & salt in a small bowl, and mix together until smooth.
3. Place 1-2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture under the skin of each chicken breast. Lightly grease... - 34.187
Red Pepper And Eggplant Terrine
1. Lightly salt the eggplant and place in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
2. Pat the eggplant dry. Layer the slices between paper towels. Cover with a cookie sheet and weigh down with a heavy pot for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. Meanwhile, place... - 34.1077
Red Pepper Spoon Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 1 -quart flameproof baking dish. In a medium-size saucepan, stir together the stock, milk, sugar, salt, and cornmeal, then bring to a boil over moderate heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the butterand cook the mixture over low... - 33.0404
Oven-baked Red Pepper Rice
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan, then fry the onion for a few mins until softened. Turn up the heat, tip in the rice, stir, then fry for 1 min more. Pour in the wine, if using, stirring until absorbed, then pour in... - 32.7964
Mini Turkey Meat Loaves With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Lightly oil two 6-by-3 1/2-inch metal loaf pans. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chopped carrot, celery, garlic and two-thirds of the chopped onion; season with salt and white pepper and cook over... - 32.6144
Smoked Chicken Pizza With Red Pepper Pesto
1. make the red pepper pesto: Preheat the oven to 350° Place the head of garlic cut side up on a double sheet of foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap the foil around the garlic and bake until the cloves are very soft, about 1 hour. Let cool. Squeeze the... - 31.1756
Eggplant And Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan
Sprinkle one side of eggplant slices lightly with salt; let stand in colander 30 minutes.
Rinse well and pat dry.
Lightly brush eggplant with oil; coat both sides with crumbs.
Place on large baking sheet.
Coat pepper with remaining oil; place on baking sh - 31.1698
Spinach And Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Coat a 12-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cornmeal. Pat pizza crust dough into prepared pan.
3. Combine 1/2 cup cheese, nutmeg, pepper, and spinach in a bowl; toss well. Spread spinach mixture over... - 30.7975
Red Pepper Dip
1 Mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, onion, salt and pepper and sugar in a blender or a bowl.
2 Lightly blend in the mayonnaise, then add the red pepper and tangerine sections. - 29.9277
Fresh Lemon Greens On Red Pepper Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Unroll pizza dough; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Press into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Arrange bell pepper strips in a single layer over crust. Bake 19 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove from... - 28.1274
Pizza - Red Pepper & Green Beans Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza bread. Top the pizza with onions, red chili flakes, tomato and black pepper, followed by green beans, red peppers, jalapeno and Parmesan. Bake in the oven for 7... - 0
Baked Roasted Red Pepper And Chevre Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Roast the bell pepper over the stove or you can broil in the oven.
3. Place the bell pepper in a medium bowl and cover with a saran wrap. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the seeds and skin... - 0