- » Baked Red Kidney Bean
Baked Red Kidney Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked red kidney bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked red kidney bean recipes.
Chili Beans And Sausage
Cook sausage just until it loses its pink color; break it up as it cooks.
Pour off all the fat and cook onion in the same pan until it is limp.
Add the apples, tomato juice, brown sugar, garlic, salt, chili and pepper.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add... - 43.096
Hot And Saucy Baked Beans
Baked beans from the cans could be boring, so how about jazzing it up? This video will give everyone a good break from the bland beans and it’s something to be made again and again. All it requires is browning sausage, mixing with seasonings and sauces and... - 108.567
Red Kidney Beans Over Rice
Are there days when you are not sure of what to cook for dinner? An easy meal a Classic South American dish being prepared by Ken, showcasing the combination of beans and rice! A video to watch on how to create this dish. - 113.089
Kidney Bean Bake
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato sauce, pickle relish, and black pepper.
Add kidney beans, celery, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well before... - 35.9015
Gourmet Kidney Beans
Are you looking for an enjoyable Gourmet Kidney Beans recipe? Stock up on plenty of bags of Beans as you will want to make this Gourmet Kidney Beans time and again. It is an effortless Side Dish. Gourmet Kidney Beans can be ready in less than 50 minutes. Try... - 43.2316
Kidney Beans And Onions
1) In a 2 quart casserole, pour half the beans and sprinkle 1 cup cheese.
2) Put the remaining beans and spread the onions and top it with cheese.
3) In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and pour half of the mixture on beans.
4) Now,... - 44.0882
Vic S Kidney Bean Casserole
Melt butter in a large frying pan; stir in onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook until onion is transparent.
Preheat oven to 375°.
Mix beans, onion mixture, cloves, puree, and wine in a large casserole dish.
Taste and season with salt and pepper, as... - 40.061
Kidney Bean Casserole
1) In a bowl, add the breadcrumbs, milk, salt, chilli powder and ground beef, blend well and shape into 24 small balls.
2) In a skillet, brown the meat balls in hot oil, drain and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, saute the onion,... - 41.9591
Kidney Beans Creole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow 1-quart casserole.
4) Cover the casserole and bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
5) Uncover... - 45.4234
Kidney Beans Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Eggplant is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Stuffed Eggplant recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 35.6309
Kidney Bean And Lamb Soup
1. Take 3 cups of water, and soak beans overnight or quickly soak.
2. Drain the bean liquid but reserve some. Dilute it with enough water to make 6 cups.
3. Take a Dutch oven, soften butter and brown the lamb shanks in it.
4. Stir in... - 45.4636
Cheesy Bean Bake
The cheesy bean bake is a cottage and cheddar chean bake made with pinto, red or kidney beans. Nutritious and savory, I cant get enough of this bean bake. Made with cooked onions and peppers, the cheesy bean bake also has rice to it which makes it a complete... - 36.93
Six Hour Best Baked Beans You'll Ever Eat
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Cook the bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels, then crumble.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings in pan.
Saute the onion in the reserved drippings and drain.
In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart casserole or heavy pot, combine the... - 34.2925
Captain's Choice Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef; drain fat.
2. In 2-quart casserole, combine ground beef and remaining ingredients except bacon. Place bacon strips on top.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1-1/4 hours. - 32.5142
Buffet Bean Bake
Buffet bean bake is a bacon and pork beans recipe. Prepared with a medley of mixed beans with mustard sauce for flavor, this meaty bean bake is cooked in vinegar. This five bean meat bake also has fried onions for a varied texture and taste and makes a great... - 46.6732
Crockpot Baked Beans
Lightly spray an unheated medium skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the onions and bacon.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the onions are tender.
Add the ground beef and cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the onion mixture to a 4- to... - 41.8892
Red Bean Toss
Drain beans; combine celery, pickle, onion and cheese.
Blend seasonings with mayonnaise.
Add to bean mixture and toss lightly.
Spoon into quart shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with corn chips.
Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or just until heated through.
Garnish... - 42.0626
Barbecue Style Baked Beans
This Barbecue Style Baked Beans brings in a very interesting twist to you favorite snack, baked beans. Well, I have used here red kidney beans, gave it a herbed saucy touch and then finally baked it to taste amazing. Give this Barbecue Style Baked Beans and I... - 44.9765
Calico Bean Bake
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry on medium heat. Drain off all but 1/4 cup bacon fat. Add onions; saute. Drain and reserve liquid from beans. Combine all ingredients in large saucepan, and simmer 20 to 30 minutes. Add reserved liquid as needed. Bake in a... - 25.763
Red Beef And Bean Casserole
Mix the seasoned flour with the ginger and coat the beef cubes in the mixture.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
Add the beef cubes and fry for 5 to 8 minutes or until they are evenly browned.
Transfer to a large ovenproof dish.
Combine all the sauce... - 41.263
Family Style Hot Dogs With Red Beans And Rice
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
ADD beans, hot dogs, rice, broth, ketchup,... - 40.1437
Lamb And Red Beans
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In Dutch oven or ovenproof casserole, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and garlic, and saute until onions are soft.
Stir in lamb pieces and allow to brown on all sides, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Add tomatoes, kidney beans,... - 42.173
Three Bean And Franks Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bell peppers and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and... - 33.3677
Spicy Ground Turkey Pot Pie
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ground turkey and onion, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and turkey is well browned.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, water,... - 31.2799
Spaghetti Squash With Red Beans And Tomato Sauce
Cut the squash lengthwise in half and remove the seeds.
Place the squash, cut side down, in a large baking dish.
Use a fork to prick the skin.
Bake at 350Â° about 30 minutes or until the squash is tender.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a blender or food... - 43.7206
New Mexican Red Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 43.7128
Combine all ingredients and bake at 350Â° for two hours.
Please - 30.8331
How To Make Baked Calico Beans
For all those who are looking out for an easy and economical dish, this baked calico beans recipe is the one to go for. The chef here showcases well explained instructions to make calico beans with ground beef and sausage. This is very filling and hearty dish... - 136.43
Three Bean Bake
In 3 quart oblong glass baking dish, combine bacon drippings and onion.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is transparent.
Add brown sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, pork and beans, kidney beans, lima beans and crumbled bacon.
Stir... - 41.8283
Fast Baked Beans
1. In a microwaveable casserole, place the bacon.
2. Cover the bacon with white paper towels and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the bacon on 100 per cent power or High for 3 to 5 minutes, till it is crisp, stirring once in... - 44.0166
Fast Baked Beans
1) In a 1-quart casserole put bacon.
2) Wrap with white paper towels.
3) Cook bacon on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes stirring once.
4) Drain off fat and keep aside.
5) In the 1-quart casserole add undrained pork and beans, drained kidney beans,... - 40.7504
Assorted Baked Beans
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pinto beans, kidney beans, chili beans, onion, and bell pepper. Mix together the ketchup, mustard, liquid smoke, brown sugar, and coffee. Pour over the beans and mix together gently to avoid crushing the... - 30.369
Calico Bean Bake
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat and onion.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine meat mixture, ketchup, and vinegar.
Stir in bacon bits and Splenda.
Add... - 40.573
1 Saute bacon just until fat starts to cook out in a large frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling; set aside.
2 Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in same pan; brown 5 minutes on each side.
Pour off all drippings, then break meat up into... - 35.7933
Chuck Wagon Beef Casserole
1 Shake beef cubes with flour in a paper bag to coat evenly.
2 Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling.
Pour off all fat, then return 2 tablespoonfuls to pan.
3 Add beef cubes and brown; remove.
Stir any... - 39.735
Baked Bean Special
Saute green pepper and onions -in fat in a skillet until tender.
Arrange with beans and sliced tomatoes in alternate layers in a 1 qt casserole, sprinkling each layer with some of the salt and brown sugar.
Sprinkle 1 tablesp of drained bean liquid over... - 32.6609
Chili Con Carne With Baked Beans
Cook the onions in hot fat in a skillet until golden brown, then remove from the skillet and drain.
Combine the onions and remaining ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Ladle the hot mixture into hot sterilized jars.
Place... - 30.9507
Carta's Baked Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the meat and add the onion. Once browned, drain the contents.
2) Add the beans, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir in all the remaining ingredients. Mix properly.
3) Into a slow cooker, pour the mixture.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 39.5702
Sweet And Sour Beans
My wife was beside herself with gustatory delight after having this Sweet And Sour Beans dish. Everyone at home eats this Sweet And Sour Beans without the slightest complaint. Delicious! - 37.0436
Calexico Bean Bake
Combine onion, green pepper, red pepper, garlic, and butter in 3-quart microproof cas-serole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingre-dients.
Cover and cook on HI, 7 to 8 minutes, or until hot, stirring once. - 34.6863
Baked Bean Quintet
In 12-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
In same skillet cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in crumbled bacon, baked beans in sauce, lima... - 36.2325
Trio Bean Bake
Place the chick peas, butter beans and kidney beans in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Drain the peas and beans, then place them in a pan and cover with fresh cold water.
Bring to the boil, boil for 10 minutes then simmer for 40 to... - 46.3451
Baked Beans With Tomato Sauce
Spray a cold small skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet, then add onion and garlic. Cook till onion is tender but not brown, stirring occasionally.
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine the onion mixture and remaining ingredients. Bake, covered, in a... - 30.6651
Ribbon Bean Bake
Heat the oil and cook the onion, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Add the chili sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, pepper, oregano and basil and simmer for 25 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place all the beans and peas in a bowl and mix together.
Beat the... - 43.8218
Three Bean Barbecue Bake
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, peppers, and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in ketchup and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Stir in beans.
Pour mixture into an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated... - 37.256
Bean Noodle Bake
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in saucepan mix tomato sauce, salt, basil, marjoram, oregano, and garlic salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Combine egg and cottage cheese.
Place half the noodles in bottom of ungreased 9 x... - 45.8868
Layered Bean Bake
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Heat oil and cook onion, garlic and celery 5 minutes.
Add chilli sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
Simmer 25 minutes.
Combine all beans and peas in a bowl.
Beat ricotta cheese in a bowl... - 43.3709
Three Bean Bake
Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender.
Combine sauteed onion, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, pork and beans, kidney beans, lima beans and crumbled bacon in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Convection Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes... - 30.3683
Baked Bean Medley
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole or bean pot combine pinto beans, kidney beans, water, onion, ham, molasses, catsup, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
Stir to mix thoroughly. - 26.0633
Baked Chili Beans
Soak beans in water overnight.
Saute garlic and onion in hot bacon dripping until lightly browned.
Add beans in their liquid and all remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer gently for 3 hours or until beans are tender, adding more water if necessary.
Or bake... - 39.8321
Western Baked Beans
Western Baked Beans goes well as an anytime dish and makes no compromise when it comes to the flavor. This is a mixed beans dish powered enough to make the bean lovers go gaga. Just check out the recipe of Western Baked Beans listed here. - 44.2293
Italian Bean Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Rinse the beans. In a large saucepan, add water and beans. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take the saucepan off the flame. Cover and let rest for about 60 minutes.
4) Into the same saucepan, add the... - 40.6204
Turkey Bean Bake
1. Preheat-the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Arrange the aubergine in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
2. Leave the aubergine for 30 minutes, then rinse and pat dry. Brush a nonstick pan with oil and fry the aubergine in batches, turning once, until... - 36.7939
Western Baked Beans
Advance preparation: Cook bacon till crisp; remove and crumble.
Cook onion and garlic in bacon drippings till onion is tender.
Combine onion, garlic, beans, catsup, wine, brown sugar, dry mustard, bacon, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Spoon into 3-quart... - 39.998
Smoky Baked Beans With Pomegranate Molasses
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Heat oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add onion, saute 6 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
3. Add ketchup and next nine ingredients (through tomatoes) to pan; stir to combine. Add beans, stirring... - 32.3061
Swedish Baked Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a large baking dish or casserole combine beans with cooking liquid, onion and garlic. .
3. Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, molasses, vinegar, and mustard and corn flour blended in a little... - 45.3053
Place bacon in 3-qt.CORNING WAREÂ® casserole.
Cover; microwave 8 minutes or until lightly browned; stir once.
Add onions to drippings.
Microwave uncovered 4 minutes, until onions are limp but not browned.
Blend bean liquids; pour 1/3 c.of... - 36.2413
Chilli Bean Bake
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water. Drain and rinse well. Pour 1 litre / 1 1/4 pints / 4 cups water into a large, heavy-based saucepan, add the beans and bay leaf and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or... - 34.7593
Baked Bean Cassoulet
In slow-cooking pot, soak beans in water overnight.
Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or until tender.
Drain, saving liquid.
Combine 1 cup of the liquid with onion, molasses, tomato sauce, salt, mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix with drained... - 41.7241
Baked Potatoes With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins with a skewer several times.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain the beans and keep in a pan.
5. Add fresh water and red... - 47.2356
Bbq Baked Beans And Country Style Ribs
1. In slow cooker, add bacon, and shallots.
2. In a small cup, combine BBQ sauce, banana sauce, molasses, maple syrup, and mustard. Mix well. Pour it in slow cooker.
3. Add brown sugar, red kidney beans, cannellini beans, and red beans.
4. Drop garlic... - 99.7007
Spicy Bacon Bean Pot
In Dutch oven combine beans, corn, bacon, onion, pepper, barbecue sauce, chili powder, and garlic powder.
Cover and cook over medium heat 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 32.4188
Sausage Bean Quickie
Combine sausage, vinegar, beans and pineapple in crock pot.
Mix brown sugar with flour and add; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 10 hours (on high setting for 2 to 3 hours). - 28.7294
Beef Bean Casserole
Brown the beef in a skillet.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Place in two 1 1/2-quart casseroles.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 34.0375
Microwaved Bean Casserole
In 3-quart casserole, place ground beef.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 7 minutes, until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add catsup, dry mustard, vinegar, molasses, onion, lima beans, kidney beans, pork and beans, tomato sauce, salt... - 44.6289
Brown ground beef.
Combine with rest of ingredients.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour. - 36.5033
Tuscan Bean Soup
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cut each slice of bread into thirds.
Place on a baking pan.
Bake until dry, about 5 minutes; set aside.
Drain red kidney beans.
In a large saucepan combine kidney beans, macaroni and bean soup and chicken broth.
Bring to a... - 35.167
Sausage Bean Quickie
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the sausage, vinegar, beans and pineapple.
2) Combine together the flour and brown sugar and add the mixture to the slow cooker. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 10 hours or over high... - 32.498
Mixed Bean Salad Jackets
1) Heat an oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Once the potatoes are cooked, cut out their tops.
4) Next, scoop out the fleshy part of each potato.
5) Add a blob of butter.
6) Sprinkle little black pepper.
7) Mash the... - 44.6599
Three Bean Terrine
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Coat a 9" x5"x 3" loaf pan with the cooking spray.
Line the bottom of the loaf pan with wax paper and coat the paper with cooking spray.
2 In a food processor or blender, whirl the black beans, 3 tablespoons of the yogurt, 2 of... - 43.0571
Bean Stuffed Peppers
Cut a slice lengthways from each of the green peppers.
Deseed the peppers, then dice the 4 slices removed.
Deseed and dice the red pepper.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Put the green pepper cases into a very little boiling seasoned water and cook steadily... - 43.0659
Chili Bake With Corn Bread Topping
Melt the shortening in a large skillet.
Add the onion, green pepper and beef and brown lightly.
Drain 1/2 cup liquid from tomatoes.
Add remaining tomatoes and liquid to skillet.
Add the kidney beans, salt, chili powder and pepper and mix well.
Pour into a... - 32.3202
Authentic Cajun Style Beans And Franks
You don't really need to run from pillar to post when looking for a hearty dinner dish. Cajun beans and franks make for a quick and easy, satisfying and nutritious dish that can be made at home with a little effort and time. Follow Betty's recipe to learn... - 99.5529
Hot Bean Pot
Pour beans into 2-quart casserole.
Mix mustard, seasonings, and onion with bacon fat, pickle juice, vinegar, and coffee; pour over beans.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 45 minutes.
Garnish with cooked bacon slices. - 32.8022
Instant Bean Medley
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Saute the onion and pepper in oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Drain all the cans of their liquid and mix together all the ingredients except the cheese and breadcrumbs.
Spoon into a greased casserole.
Mix together the cheese... - 35.7518
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the kidney beans. Wash the beans under cold water for about a minute. Let the beans drain.
3) Slice off the top ends of the peppers and scoop out their seeds.
4) Add in the peppers... - 43.5728
Mixed Bean Rarebit
Are you looking for a highly accoladed Mixed Bean Rarebit recipe? A good way to use up Beans is to make some amazing Mixed Bean Rarebit. Mixed Bean Rarebit as a Side Dish never fails to impress. In case you try out this Mixed Bean Rarebit, make it a point to... - 47.8033
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Drain the beans
3. In a 3-quart casserole combine the drained beans with the remaining ingredients and stir well to mix
4. Cover the casserole with its lid or with double layers of foil.
5. Place in... - 45.013
About 15 minutes before serving:
1. In skillet combine kidney beans with baked beans, onion, salt, seasoned pepper, and oregano; simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally with 2-tined fork.
2. Then spoon mixture into 5 large... - 20.9057
Veal And Beans Stuffed Avocados
Soak beans overnight in water.
In the morning add baking soda and bring to a boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse.
Cover beans with water, add salt, and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, trim all fat and tendons from meat and cut into small cubes.
Brown in... - 44.1521
Spicy Skillet Dinner
About 20 minutes before serving:
1. In saucepan cook lima beans as package label directs until fork-tender.
2. In butter, in medium skillet, saute onion and sausages, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, until hot.
3. Add drained lima beans, baked beans, kidney beans,... - 34.414
Fry bacon until crisp, and set aside on paper.
Use bacon grease for browning ground sirloin with onions and peppers.
In a separate bowl combine catsup, mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar and brown sugar.
Add this combination to meat mixture.
Now carefully add... - 37.8335
In a large saucepot or Dutch oven, saute ground beef, bacon, onion and garlic.
Add ketchup, dry mustard, pork and beans, kidney beans, lima beans, butter beans, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Pour mixture into a large bean pot or other... - 31.9753
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, saute onion and bacon until bacon is crisp, but do not brown.
3) Pour of the liquid from the pan, if any.
4) In a casserole place together onion mixture, kidney, garbanzo and lima... - 45.1145
Hot Three Bean Salad
Place lima beans in a 2-quarr casserole; add water.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add green beans,- cover and microwave at HIGH for 6 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender.
Return beans to... - 44.1053
Three Bean Casserole
(1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
(2) Empty beans into a large casserole.
(3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients into beans.
(4) Place casserole in preheated oven and bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring... - 39.0848
Mixed Bean Casserole
Lightly brown bacon and onion in large skillet.
Remove from heat; stir in beans, cheese, sugar, catsup and Worcestershire sauce.
Ladle into greased shallow baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
Bake at 350 degree for 30 minutes.
Serves 6. - 38.1847
Rancho Bean Casserole
1. In a pan or a skillet brown ground beef, drain and stir in remaining ingredients.
2. Turn into 1 1/2-quart casserole and bake covered at 350° for 1 hour.
3. Serve hot with desired garnish. - 33.3724
South Of The Border Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Drain beans and rinse well under running tap water
3. Tip the drained beans in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Place casserole in the preheated oven and bake, for, 2... - 48.3837
Macaroni And Bean Soup
Add soaked beans, ham bone, and chopped vegetables to a large pot.
Pour on water, and bring slowly to the boil.
Skim, then reduce heat, and simmer for 2 1/2 hr.
When cooked, remove ham bone, and cither take off meat and add to the soup or serve separately.... - 38.9095
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers, and remove seeds.
Cook tops and bottoms of peppers in boiling water 5 minutes.
Drain peppers; set aside.
Combine rice and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in 1 cup cheese.
Spoon mixture evenly into peppers, and replace pepper... - 36.8863
New Version Of Old Spanish Bean Pot
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. In a pan fry bacons till they are crisp.
3. In the drippings add the onions and fry them till they are golden in color.
4. Add onions and bacon with beans.
5. Mix syrup, vinegar, coffee and beans.
6. In a... - 43.4501
Three Bean Casserole
1. The day before you wish to bake the casserole, rinse all three varieties of beans and combine them in a large bowl. Cover them with cold water and soak overnight.
2. Drain the beans, place them in a large pot and add cold water to cover the beans by 1... - 37.5895
Drain both cans beans, reserving liquid from kidney beans.
Combine beans and ham, and place in casserole.
Blend soup with Worcestershire sauce and 1 /4 cup kidney-bean liquid; pour over beans and ham.
Arrange rings of pepper and onion over top, and bake at... - 30.0091
Spicy Mexican Bean Casserole
1) In a mixing bowl, mix first 6 ingredients and keep aside.
2) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute 1/4 cup chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic until tender.
3) Add tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, and chili powder and bring to a boil.
4) Lower... - 44.2488
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.859
Round Up Bean Casserole
Brown beef; season with salt and pepper.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Put into casserole dish.
Bake about 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This is also good cooked in a slow pot.
It is simple to prepare, and with a salad makes a quick meal. - 36.7104
Put the onion and garlic in a casserole with the oil, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the chilli (chili), chilli (chili) powder, chopped red and green peppers and 60 ml / 4 tbsp reserved tomato juice. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes... - 29.7694
Spaghetti, Beef And Bean Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat margarine in skillet; add onion and green pepper; cook until soft but not brown.
Add all but 2 tablespoons of the cheese, the beans and liquid, ground beef, seasoning and tomato sauce (undiluted), and... - 35.5753