Baked Cinnamon Apple
- » Baked Red Hot Cinnamon Apple
Baked Red Hot Cinnamon Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked red hot cinnamon apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked red hot cinnamon apple recipes.
Red Cinnamon Crisp
Put apple in 8x8 baking pan, sprinkle with candies and pour on hot water.
Mix sugar and flour; cut in butter and pat mixture on apples.
Bake at 375 degrees, 30 minutes.
Double recipe for 9x13 pan. - 28.2752
Baked Apples With Cinnamon Candies
Slice apples in half, and core.
Set half-apples in a shallow 1-1/2-quart microwave-proof baking dish.
Place 1/4 tablespoon margarine in center of each apple half.
Spoon 1 tablespoon corn syrup into each half.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Put 1 or 2 red hot... - 37.2379
Hot And Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Put just enough cabbage in a large casserole dish to cover the base evenly.
2. Place a layer of the onions and apples on top of the cabbage.
3. Sprinkle a little of the mixed spice, cinnamon and sugar over the... - 44.9883
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
2) In 1-quart casserole add half of the potatoes.
3) Mix together applesauce and candies.
4) Spread half of the mixture over potatoes.
5) Repeat making potato and applesauce layers.
6) In a bowl mix sugar,... - 38.193
Cinnamon Apple Fritters
1. Take a shallow bowl, add egg, salt, sugar and cinnamon and beat well.
2. In a small bowl, sieve in flour with baking powder. Add to egg mixture alternating with milk and whisk. Keep aside for 10 minutes and then stir.
3. Take a deep saucepan or... - 44.2152
Cinnamon Sugar Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Roll pastry out to 3/16" thickness and cut into six 7" squares.
Pare and core apples, reserving skins, and place one in the center of each square.
Fill center of apples with 1/2 c of the sugar and 1 teasp of the cinnamon combined.
Dot the apples with 1... - 45.1144
Preserved Cinnamon Apple Rings
Wash and sterilize 2 (1-pint) jars and their closures, set on a baking sheet in a 250° F. oven, and keep hot until needed.
Mix water and candies in a large, heavy saucepan, stirring until candies dissolve; add apples, cover, and simmer 10 minutes until... - 37.0111
Old Fashioned Hot Apple Cobbler
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Peel and quarter the apples, cut out the seeds and core, then cut into l/4-inch wedges.
In a bowl, sprinkle the apples with the lemon juice, add all the remaining ingredients except the granola, and toss to mix.
Divide the apples... - 26.9804
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.774
Baked Stuffed Apples
A potpourri of fruits, this baked stuffed apples recipe is just right for the health freak. A quick and easy dessert that is low on calories and high on taste. Enjoy!! - 40.5431
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Core apples, then peel about 1/3 of the way down from the stem end, or, if you prefer, peel entirely.
Arrange in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
Boil remaining ingredients about 5 minutes to form a clear syrup, pour over apples, and... - 34.1396
Butterscotch Apple Cake
1. Core apples, but do not pare; cut each into 4 thick rings.
2. Combihe cinnamon candies and 1/2 cup water in a large skillet. Heat, stirring constantly, until candies melt; add apple rings. Simmer, turning once, 3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and... - 34.4996
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.4948
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, food coloring; bring to boil.
Sift together dry ingredients; cut in shortening.
Add milk all at once and stir until moistened.
Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into 6 inch squares.
Place apple in center of each... - 46.2739
This Apple Dumplings is a great Side Dish! A guaranteed hit each time, you may want to keep a stock of apples at all times! - 45.6423
Cranberry Apple Tart
1. Prepare the Cranberry Filling: Combine the water, sugar and jelly in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to melt the jelly and dissolve the sugar. Bring the mixture to boiling; add the cranberries and the apple. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until the... - 43.8355
Apple Oatmeal Pancake
Lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with vegetable oil.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place 1 tablespoon margarine in prepared pan.
Place in oven to melt margarine.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine oatmeal, flours... - 44.2484
Delicious Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to hot (425°).
2. Microwave the sliced apples, brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl on Full Power for 12 minutes or until the apples are soft and the mixture is thick.
3. Bake one crust in the... - 37.6812
Spicy Apple Chutney
Wash and sterilize 4 (1-pint) jars and their closures and stand them on a baking sheet in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Mix all ingredients in a very large enamel or stainless-steel kettle, cover, and bring slowly to a boil.
Uncover and simmer, stirring... - 40.1177
Spiced Wassail Bowl
Put the beer, sherry, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, lemon rind and brown sugar in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to just below boiling point, then remove from the heat.
Put the apples in a heatproof punch bowl.
Warm the brandy... - 34.7252
Spiced Apple And Pepper Chutney
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Stand 4 (1-pint) canning jars and their tops on a baking sheet.
Place them in the oven until needed.
In a large non-reactive pan combine all of the ingredients.
Cover and bring the mixture to a slow boil.
Uncover and simmer,... - 41.7335
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 108.768
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
1. Place apples in a shallow baking pan. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes, or until tender but still firm enough to hold their shape. Set aside.
2. Tie cloves, allspice, cardamom seeds and cinnamon in double-thick cheesecloth. Place in a kettle... - 36.2233
Cider Wassail Bowl
Heat corn syrup in a small pan; combine 3 tablespoons sugar with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a shallow dish.
Roll each apple in hot syrup, then in the sugar; arrange on a baking pan, and bake in a 400° oven until partially cooked, about 15 minutes (apples... - 29.2935
Picadillo Stuffed Peppers
Picadillo stuffed peppers is a beef stuffed peppers recipe. Flavored with a medley of spices, the beef filling also has apples and raisins in it and almonds for a mildly sweet and nutty taste. Baked in the oven, they are best served warm and fresh as a side. - 36.6463
Ohio Ham Birds
Try out this fantastic Ohio Ham Birds for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Ohio Ham Birds recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 49.6565
Gluten Free Raisin Walnut Cookie
A delectable treat without the wheat! A fun recipe to add to your baking repertoire. Fall is coming and a house isn't a home without the aroma of fresh baked cookies. Do it! - 0
Thoroughly cream shortening, sugar, and salt.
Stir in egg, molasses, and vinegar; beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients; stir into molasses mixture.
Chill (about 3 hours).
On lightly floured surface, roll to 1/2 inch.
Cut with gingerbread-boy cutter (or... - 46.0852
In a large saucepan or kettle, place the quartered onion, 3 of the garlic cloves, 4 of the bay leaves, and 8 cups water.
Simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
Add chicken pieces and poach over low heat for 10 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside to... - 38.0853
Suckling Pig On The Spit
Cook apples, sugar, wine and water together in a pan until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, prunes, apricots, cinnamon, nutmeg and wine and simmer 4-5 minutes.
Clean and wipe the piglet thoroughly, score the skin and place a ball of foil in... - 48.6842
Glazed Ham Garni
This Glazed Ham Garni is simply irresistible. Try this meat glazed with irresistible fruity glazes. Your suggestions for this glazed ham Garni are welcome. - 35.8692
Combine all the ingredients in the order listed and mix well.
Turn the mixture into a buttered pudding basin or mold â€” approximately 4 c. (1 L) size.
Place a buttered piece of foil or parchment paper over top of the bowl and cover that with a clean... - 47.8958
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411
Jalapeno Chicken Wirh Mole Poblano
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
2. To pan, add onion, garlic, banana, prunes, raisins, peanut butter, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Cook... - 37.275