- » Baked Red Hot Cinnamon Apple
Baked Red Hot Cinnamon Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked red hot cinnamon apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked red hot cinnamon apple recipes.
Red Cinnamon Crisp
Put apple in 8x8 baking pan, sprinkle with candies and pour on hot water.
Mix sugar and flour; cut in butter and pat mixture on apples.
Bake at 375 degrees, 30 minutes.
Double recipe for 9x13 pan. - 25.8358
Baked Apples With Cinnamon Candies
Slice apples in half, and core.
Set half-apples in a shallow 1-1/2-quart microwave-proof baking dish.
Place 1/4 tablespoon margarine in center of each apple half.
Spoon 1 tablespoon corn syrup into each half.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Put 1 or 2 red hot... - 37.3425
Hot And Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Put just enough cabbage in a large casserole dish to cover the base evenly.
2. Place a layer of the onions and apples on top of the cabbage.
3. Sprinkle a little of the mixed spice, cinnamon and sugar over the... - 44.6781
Preserved Cinnamon Apple Rings
Wash and sterilize 2 (1-pint) jars and their closures, set on a baking sheet in a 250° F. oven, and keep hot until needed.
Mix water and candies in a large, heavy saucepan, stirring until candies dissolve; add apples, cover, and simmer 10 minutes until... - 35.3077
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
2) In 1-quart casserole add half of the potatoes.
3) Mix together applesauce and candies.
4) Spread half of the mixture over potatoes.
5) Repeat making potato and applesauce layers.
6) In a bowl mix sugar,... - 38.837
Cinnamon Sugar Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Roll pastry out to 3/16" thickness and cut into six 7" squares.
Pare and core apples, reserving skins, and place one in the center of each square.
Fill center of apples with 1/2 c of the sugar and 1 teasp of the cinnamon combined.
Dot the apples with 1... - 43.1658
Cinnamon Apple Fritters
1. Take a shallow bowl, add egg, salt, sugar and cinnamon and beat well.
2. In a small bowl, sieve in flour with baking powder. Add to egg mixture alternating with milk and whisk. Keep aside for 10 minutes and then stir.
3. Take a deep saucepan or... - 44.2834
Old Fashioned Hot Apple Cobbler
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Peel and quarter the apples, cut out the seeds and core, then cut into l/4-inch wedges.
In a bowl, sprinkle the apples with the lemon juice, add all the remaining ingredients except the granola, and toss to mix.
Divide the apples... - 25.4353
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.1579
Baked Stuffed Apples
A potpourri of fruits, this baked stuffed apples recipe is just right for the health freak. A quick and easy dessert that is low on calories and high on taste. Enjoy!! - 41.4303
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Core apples, then peel about 1/3 of the way down from the stem end, or, if you prefer, peel entirely.
Arrange in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
Boil remaining ingredients about 5 minutes to form a clear syrup, pour over apples, and... - 32.2754
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.9826
Butterscotch Apple Cake
1. Core apples, but do not pare; cut each into 4 thick rings.
2. Combihe cinnamon candies and 1/2 cup water in a large skillet. Heat, stirring constantly, until candies melt; add apple rings. Simmer, turning once, 3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and... - 32.5694
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, food coloring; bring to boil.
Sift together dry ingredients; cut in shortening.
Add milk all at once and stir until moistened.
Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into 6 inch squares.
Place apple in center of each... - 46.8715
This Apple Dumplings is a great Side Dish! A guaranteed hit each time, you may want to keep a stock of apples at all times! - 44.7811
Cranberry Apple Tart
1. Prepare the Cranberry Filling: Combine the water, sugar and jelly in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to melt the jelly and dissolve the sugar. Bring the mixture to boiling; add the cranberries and the apple. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until the... - 41.1371
Apple Oatmeal Pancake
Lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with vegetable oil.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place 1 tablespoon margarine in prepared pan.
Place in oven to melt margarine.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine oatmeal, flours... - 42.273
Spiced Wassail Bowl
Put the beer, sherry, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, lemon rind and brown sugar in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to just below boiling point, then remove from the heat.
Put the apples in a heatproof punch bowl.
Warm the brandy... - 33.226
1. Place apples in a shallow baking pan. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes, or until tender but still firm enough to hold their shape. Set aside.
2. Tie cloves, allspice, cardamom seeds and cinnamon in double-thick cheesecloth. Place in a kettle... - 34.5577
Delicious Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to hot (425°).
2. Microwave the sliced apples, brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl on Full Power for 12 minutes or until the apples are soft and the mixture is thick.
3. Bake one crust in the... - 38.273
Spicy Apple Chutney
Wash and sterilize 4 (1-pint) jars and their closures and stand them on a baking sheet in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Mix all ingredients in a very large enamel or stainless-steel kettle, cover, and bring slowly to a boil.
Uncover and simmer, stirring... - 39.9645
Spiced Apple And Pepper Chutney
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Stand 4 (1-pint) canning jars and their tops on a baking sheet.
Place them in the oven until needed.
In a large non-reactive pan combine all of the ingredients.
Cover and bring the mixture to a slow boil.
Uncover and simmer,... - 39.2754
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 111.968
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 44.0201
Cider Wassail Bowl
Heat corn syrup in a small pan; combine 3 tablespoons sugar with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a shallow dish.
Roll each apple in hot syrup, then in the sugar; arrange on a baking pan, and bake in a 400° oven until partially cooked, about 15 minutes (apples... - 27.6394
Picadillo Stuffed Peppers
Picadillo stuffed peppers is a beef stuffed peppers recipe. Flavored with a medley of spices, the beef filling also has apples and raisins in it and almonds for a mildly sweet and nutty taste. Baked in the oven, they are best served warm and fresh as a side. - 34.0739
Ohio Ham Birds
Try out this fantastic Ohio Ham Birds for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Ohio Ham Birds recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 47.4912
Thoroughly cream shortening, sugar, and salt.
Stir in egg, molasses, and vinegar; beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients; stir into molasses mixture.
Chill (about 3 hours).
On lightly floured surface, roll to 1/2 inch.
Cut with gingerbread-boy cutter (or... - 43.7528
In a large saucepan or kettle, place the quartered onion, 3 of the garlic cloves, 4 of the bay leaves, and 8 cups water.
Simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
Add chicken pieces and poach over low heat for 10 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside to... - 36.0097
Suckling Pig On The Spit
Cook apples, sugar, wine and water together in a pan until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, prunes, apricots, cinnamon, nutmeg and wine and simmer 4-5 minutes.
Clean and wipe the piglet thoroughly, score the skin and place a ball of foil in... - 46.8999
Glazed Ham Garni
This Glazed Ham Garni is simply irresistible. Try this meat glazed with irresistible fruity glazes. Your suggestions for this glazed ham Garni are welcome. - 34.4209
Combine all the ingredients in the order listed and mix well.
Turn the mixture into a buttered pudding basin or mold â€” approximately 4 c. (1 L) size.
Place a buttered piece of foil or parchment paper over top of the bowl and cover that with a clean... - 45.8144
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 49.8527
Jalapeno Chicken Wirh Mole Poblano
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
2. To pan, add onion, garlic, banana, prunes, raisins, peanut butter, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Cook... - 35.5135