- » Baked Raspberry Vanilla Pudding
Baked Raspberry Vanilla Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked raspberry vanilla pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked raspberry vanilla pudding recipes.
Cut the bread into large cubes.
Put the cubes into an ovenproof baking dish that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Use a food processor to combine the other ingredients; pour the mixture over the cubes.
Let it sit a few minutes so the bread soaks... - 36.541
Combine egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch, and 1/4 cup milk in top of a double boiler, stirring to blend.
Slowly add 1 3/4 cups hot milk, stirring constantly.
Place over boiling water, and cook, stirring frequently, 10 minutes or until thickened.
Remove... - 42.1258
Raspberry Dread Pudding
1. Place the bread cubes in a large bowl. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon rind, and pour over the bread cubes. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Coat a 1 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking... - 36.923
Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine the bread cubes, milk, and raspberry liqueur; soak until bread absorbs liquid, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sugar, cinnamon, and mace. Add sugar mixture to the bread mixture. Stir in the melted butter, vanilla, and eggs.... - 33.797
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 46.3962
Raspberry Meringue Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In two 6-ounce custard cups sprayed with the non-stick cooking spray, divide the bread cubes equally and keep aside.
3) In a small mixing bowl, beat the milk, whole sweetener, vanilla and nutmeg... - 45.8815
Chocolate Pudding Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
A gooey cake with molted chocolate center....mmmmmmm. Heavenly. Try this amazing video from chef Susan Odell to prepare a rich and moist chocolate pudding cake. Made with very simple ingredients, this can be baked just as you lay dinner. Jazz it up with a... - 139.801
Raspberry Pudding Cake
My wife likes this Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. It is absolutely delicious cake. It is generally made on Christmas. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Raspberry Pudding... - 42.996
Raspberry Jam Bread Pudding
Place bread cubes in a 2-quart casserole.-Beat 2 eggs with 2 egg yolks, reserving 2 egg whites for the meringue.
Gradually beat scalded milk into eggs.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, salt, vanilla, and butter.
Pour milk mixture over bread cubes.
Bake in preheated... - 40.8142
Chocolate Rice Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Fill a large baking pan with 2 cups water. Have a 1 1/2-quart baking dish ready, but do not grease it.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the half-and-half and the chocolate, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until the... - 34.8861
Bread And Butter Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
Place the raisins and sultanas in a small non-metallic bowl and pour over the tea and the brandy extract.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to soak for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
Drain off any excess juices and reserve.
Spread the bread with the... - 46.7316
Cream Filled Raspberry Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line jelly roll pan, 15xl0xl-inch, with waxed paper, grease.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until very thick and lemon colored, 3-5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixing bowl; gradually beat in granulated sugar.
On low... - 47.0468
Beat egg yolks with 6 tablespoons sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt until thick.
Scald cream and beat gradually into egg-yolk mixture.
Line a baking dish (13 x 9 x 2 inches) with macaroons, cut into halves.
Pour custard over them.
Set dish in pan of... - 37.2892
Queen Of Puddings
In mixing bowl beat egg yolks slightly; stir in milk, bread cubes, 3/4 cup sugar, butter, lemon peel, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Beat with rotary beater till sugar is dissolved.
Pour mixture into ungreased 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 40... - 37.1784
Slow Baked Clotted Cream Rice Pudding
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Use a shallow ovenproof dish to butter lightly.
3) Rinse rice with cold running water and drain.
4) In a pan, pour in milk and creams. Bring this to a boil by adding vanilla... - 46.1174
1) Set the oven at 325° F or Mark 3.
2) Using a double boiler, add the cream and the vanilla pod in the top.
3) Place lid and scald.
4) In a bowl, add yolks and 1 tablespoon sugar and beat with spoon till color turns light.
5) Discard... - 36.1314
Homemade Bread And Butter Custard
Lay bread, buttered side up, in single layer in square glass baking dish (8 x 8 x 2 inches).
Scald milk by heating until bubbles appear around edge.
Slightly beat eggs in large bowl.
Add sugar and vanilla; beat just until blended.
Gradually and gently beat in... - 36.7344
Queen Of Puddings
This Queen Of Puddings recipe is simply irresistible. Try this pudding recipe prepared with bread, egg whites, and jelly; you will definetely feel the deliciousness of this baked pudding recipe. - 44.4396
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 44.4909
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 45.8057
Raspberry Glaze Pie With Ginger Snap Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large clean bowl and combine gingersnap crumbs and margarine together.
3) Now, Blend in confectioners' sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
4) Take a 9 inch pie plate and spread the above mixture... - 48.7003
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 32.9607
Raspberry Glaze Pie With Ginger Snap Crust
This Raspberry Glaze Pie with Gingersnap Crust is one of the most well-loved desserts. With this relatively simple recipe, this Raspberry Glaze Pie with Gingersnap Crust is made in no time. Perfect to go for a satisfying breakfast pick too! - 45.0823
Queen Of Puddings
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Grease a baking dish with butter. Combine milk, egg yolks and vanilla essence with 30g (1oz) of sugar in a large jug; beat until well mixed. Put breadcrumbs in a bowl, pour over milk mixture and set aside for 15... - 30.7511
Peaches And Cream Rice Pudding
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the milk to a simmer over moderate heat. Stir in the rice and salt, reduce the heat to low and cook, covered, for 20 minutes; set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°. Butter eight 1-cup custard cups. In a small... - 41.7709
Combine flour and 2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl; add in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Stir in pecans.
Press pecan mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Combine cream... - 42.0862
Raspberry Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour... - 41.0757
1) Preheat oven to 350 deg before baking.
2) Take a bowl and mix together milk, butter and bread in it.
3) Whisk 1 whole egg with 2 egg yolks and save other two whites for meringue.
4) Mix in 1/2 cup of sugar, salt, nutmeg, vanilla and... - 44.1509
Steamed Fruit Pudding
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Steamed Fruit Pudding. A sure crowd pleaser, try Steamed Fruit Pudding for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 39.3096
Lite Surprise Pudding
1. Get the oven started and preheat it to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Line 2 12 inch x 16 inch flat baking trays with aluminium foil.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine... - 49.1959
Tipsy Pudding Cake
Spread raspberry preserves over 6 slices of the pound cake; cover with the remaining slices to make 6 sandwiches.
Cut each sandwich in quarters and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Drizzle with just enough sherry to moisten.
Prepare the pudding using the... - 24.7788
Coconut Pudding Pie
Bake pie shell.
Prepare dessert topping mix as directed on package.
Fold in pudding and 1 cup of the coconut.
Pour into baked pie shell.
Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
Chill at least 2 hours or until set.
Stir liqueur into jam; serve with pie as a topping. - 30.1894
Queen Of Puddings With Banana Custard
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add milk, cream and vanilla essence and bring to the boil. Grate in the lemon rind then stir in the breadcrumbs, butter and 1 ounce sugar. Cook over a low heat for 2-3... - 46.5663
1. Spoon yogurt into a small bowl. Fold in the 1/4 of an 8-ounce carton whipped topping. Spoon one-fourth of the yogurt mixture into each of 2 parfait glasses. Top with half of the mango.
2. Repeat layers with remaining yogurt mixture and mango. If desired,... - 28.6032
Red Berry Sponge Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Brush a 23 cm / 9 in flan tin with softened butter and line the bottom with a circle of non-stick baking paper. Scatter the fruit in the base of the tin with a little sugar if the fruits are tart.
2. Whisk the eggs... - 32.1776
Jam Roly Poly
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Fill a roasting tin two-thirds with boiling water and place it on the bottom shelf of the oven. Ensure that there is an additional shelf above the tin with boiling water in it.
3. Tear off a 30 x... - 41.2946
Berry Good Napoleon
Bake sheets of phyllo according to the general instructions at the beginning of the chapter.
Cut the pile of four sprayed sheets into 16 rectangles.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 8 minutes.
Arrange one phyllo rectangle on a dessert plate.
Mix... - 32.8703
Deluxe English Trifle
Bake Velvet Crumb Cake in square pan, 8x8x2 inches, as directed on package of baking mix.
Carefully split cake to make 2 layers.
Fill with raspberry jam.
Cut into 9 or 12 pieces.
Arrange pieces in baking dish, I I 1/2X7 1/2XI 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle with... - 36.6758
Place dessert cups on individual plates.
Spoon 1 t orange concentrate over each.
Stir almond extract into pudding.
When ready to serve place 1 T preserves in bottom of each cup, top with 1/4 C pudding and sprinkle with almonds. - 27.2045
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups
The crunch of the cookie, creaminess of the pudding, freshness of the seasonal fruit and to top it all off an eye popping presentation makes this the ultimate summer dessert. - 34.3882