- » Baked Rabbit
Baked Rabbit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked rabbit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked rabbit recipes.
Baked Rabbit With Pasta
Have you ever eaten rabbit? If no then do check this out. The Chef bakes the rabbit in red wine and it tastes so yummy. The rabbit is served with the pasta which gives a different flavour to the dish. Do watch the interesting video. - 79.0935
1. Clean the rabbit and keep the meat in a bowl.
2. Season meat with salt and pepper; rub with hands.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a soaked Romertopf, line bottom with a thin layer of bacon slices.
5. Place the rabbit... - 45.7489
Garlic Rabbit Pate
Joint and bone the rabbit.
Slice the meat into strips about inch wide.
Put into a china basin with all the ingredients of the marinade.
Stir well, cover, and leave in a cool place for 6 to 12 hours, stirring occasionally.
Chop the heart and liver and mix... - 45.4195
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the rabbit portions until brown.
Reserve the meat and cook the onion, bacon and mushrooms in the remaining fat.
Arrange the rabbit, onion, bacon and mushrooms in a pie dish.
Mix the cornflour... - 45.267
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Rinse rabbit and pat dry.
Melt butter in ovenproof pan.
Brown rabbit on both sides in butter.
Transfer to platter.
Saute onion in same pan until tender.
Stir in flour.
Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Add stock and lemon... - 45.0118
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Slice 1/4 rabbit fillets into strips and chop the rest.
3) In a blender, blend the chopped rabbit meat, pork and onion together until smooth.
4) Then add the parsley, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, wine... - 44.7654
Rabbit And Prune Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Clean the rabbit. Slice them neatly into pieces discarding small the bones.
3) Transfer the rabbit into a shallow dish. Add in a sliced shallot along with a bay leaf. Add in the wine. Mix and cover the dish. Let... - 44.7027
Rabbit With Lentils
1. Take a pan and add Â¼ cup of butter and olive oil together. Dredge rabbits in flour.
2. SautÃ© rabbits in butter and olive oil mix until the meat pieces turn brown at all the sides.
3. Remove the rabbit meat pieces and set aside the pan... - 44.2556
Polenta And Rabbit Pie Hunter's Style
Polenta And Rabbit Pie Hunter's Style is a wonderful dish that is perfect for a party with friend and colleagues! I served it just last weekend and my guest loved it. Follow this easy Polenta And Rabbit Pie Hunter's Style recipe, donâ€™t miss it! - 43.8876
1) Grease a casserole.
2) In a bowl, add potatoes, butter, mixed herbs, lemon rind, salt and pepper and beat well.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Mix in flour and cook without browning.
5) Stirring, slowly add in the white stock... - 43.7532
Rabbit Pie With Puff Pastry
Rabbit Pie is another English recipe. Rabbit pie was a very popular with the people who could not afford beef. The rabbit meat with mushrooms flavored with pepper gives the Rabbit Pie a fantastic taste. It is a economical recipe. - 43.2394
1) In a pot add water and rabbit.
2) Allow water to boil, then drain, reserving the water for later use.
3) In a casserole add oil and heat.
4) Pat rabbit with seasoned flour and lay in the hot oil.
5) Peel the potatoes and slice the onion and arrange... - 43.0092
Country Rabbit Persillade
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2)Coat each piece of rabbit with the mustard
3)Choose a baking pan,add salt and chicken stock
4)Add the rabbit to the pan,cover and cook in the oven for 55 minutes
5)Drain this stock into saucepan
6)Keep the... - 43.009
Honey Baked Rabbit
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Cut rabbit into serving pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the pieces in the mixture of vinegar, water, garlic, bay leaves and onion.
3) Cover with a lid and place into refrigerator to marinate for at least 4 hours,... - 42.9645
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
2 In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, add margerine and melt over medium heat stirring constantly.
3 Add in the bacon bits and cook for 1 minute.
4 Remove the bacon bits from the skillet... - 42.9283
Oven Barbecued Rabbit
Season rabbit with salt and pepper and place in one layer, meaty side up, in uncovered baking pan.
Shake 1 or 2 drops of Tabasco on each piece.
Mix together the cinnamon, allspice, garlic salt and paprika, and sprinkle over rabbit, along with minced mint... - 42.7754
Rabbit Or Hare Pate
This Rabbit Or Hare Pate is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Rabbit Or Hare Pate; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 42.426
Rice With Rabbit / Arroz Al Horno Con Conejo
This sort of a rustic paella dish is wonderful with rabbit and imported Spanish salchichones with potatoes. Oven rice is usually cooked in a clay casserole called a cazuela. If you don't have one, you can use a paella pan or even a heavy skillet. - 41.48
Rabbit In Beer
1. Cut the rabbit into 4-8 pieces.
2. In a saucepan, prepare a weak vinegar solution and soak it overnight.
3. Just before cooking, remove meat and dry it.
4. In a frying pan, heat a little fat and quickly brown the meat with chopped onion and... - 41.3597
Rabbit Hot Pot
1) Clean and wipe the rabbit pieces.
2) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. Gas Mark 4)
3) Roll rabbit pieces in seasoned flour.
4) In a skillet heat fat and brown the meat. Transfer into a casserole dish.
5) Mix onion, carrot and celery to... - 41.1737
Rabbit And Bacon Casserole
Remove internal organs from rabbit, cut away stomach flaps, if necessary.
Cut rabbit into pieces, as shown.
Heat oil in medium frying pan.
Gradually add rabbit to pan in single layer.
Cook rabbit over high heat, turning often, for about 5 minutes or... - 41.144
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce has a juicy taste. Rabbit In Mustard Sauce gets its taste from rabbit meat mixed with eggs and flavored with brandy. Rabbit In Mustard Sauce is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 40.6833
Cut the rabbit meat into cubes, removing all the gristle.
Cut the onions into quarters, grate the carrot and slice the leek.
Soak the rolls in the wine; dice the bacon.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the meat for about 5 minutes, until... - 40.2793
Ragout Of Rabbit Or Veal
1. Preheat oven or grill.
2. Follow instructions to prepare rich brown stew.
3. Prepare and cook vegetables similar to rich brown stew.
4. Bake or grill the bacon rolls.
5. Serve hot. - 39.4979
Rabbit Hot Pot
Mix the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the rabbit pieces.
Place half the sliced onion in a casserole.
Cover with half the carrots, then with all the rabbit pieces.
Sprinkle with the parsley and thyme and cover with the remaining onion and carrot... - 39.4639
Blanch the bacon in boiling water for 2 minutes.
In the bottom of a large, heavy, ovenproof dish, place the bay leaf, covered by 4 slices of the bacon.
Cover with half the mushrooms and half the leeks.
Add the rabbit pieces and cover with the remaining... - 39.4094
Savory Rabbit Chicken Pie
Simmer rabbit in large amount boiling salted water till tender, about 1 hour.
Set aside to cool.
Remove meat from bones; dice.
Cook celery, onion, and parsley in butter till tender.
Stir together flour, savory, nutmeg, pepper, thyme, cloves, and 1 teaspoon... - 39.0436
Wash and dry the cleaned, cut up rabbits.
Dredge with 3 tablesp of the flour, 1 teasp of the salt, and the pepper combined.
Brown in the hot fat in a Dutch oven or skillet.
Add the sour cream, milk, onions, garlic, and remaining 1 teasp salt.
Cover-and bake... - 38.8976
Rabbit Liver Pate
Mix the rabbit pieces with the pork, liver, sausagemeat, garlic sausage and onion.
Stir in the sherry, parsley and sage and season well.
Line a large terrine or ovenproof dish with the bacon slices, allowing some of them to hang over the sides of the... - 38.8467
Hare Or Rabbit En Casserole
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also rub the frying pan with garlic if desired
3.Now dress and cut the hare or rabbit into serving pieces
4.In a pan, place the hare or rabbit and saute in fat until brown
5.Now remove from... - 38.7967
Potted Hare Or Rabbit
Put the meat in a mixing bowl and pour over the wine, vinegar and enough water just to cover the meat.
Leave to soak for 2 hours.
Drain the meat and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Cook the pork fat in a frying pan until it has rendered most of its... - 37.7195
Rabbit With Mustard
Spread 2 tablespoons of the mustard in the cavity of the rabbit.
Sprinkle the outside with salt and pepper.
Cover the rabbit with bacon slices and spread the bacon with the remaining mustard.
Place the rabbit in a heavy casserole just large enough to hold... - 37.5374
1 Bone the rabbit entirely (you can have it done by your butcher). Cut the flesh of the saddle and legs into long slices 1/2 inch thick. Put them into a bowl. Peel the onion and cut into thin slices. Dice the rest of the rabbit flesh and the lean pork and the... - 37.3582
Onion Stuffed Rabbit
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Rub the inside of the rabbit with salt and pepper.
3 Stuff with onion slices.
4 Truss the rabbit.
5 Arrange strips of bacon over rabbit.
6 Wrap in aluminum foil.
7 Place in a shallow baking... - 37.1445
Baked Rabbit With Leeks
Baked Rabbit With Leeks is an unbelievably tasty rabbit dish. Brown rabbit in skillet and bake it on leeks with carrots, mushrooms, wine, sugar and thmye. You'll simply love this irresistibly seasoned rabbit for your meal. Try this Baked Rabbit With Leeks and... - 37.098
Marinated Rabbit Hotpot
1. To make marinade, place all ingredients except wine in a glass bowl. Add rabbit, then pour over enough red wine to cover. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight. Remove rabbit, strain marinade into a clean bowl and reserve. Discard solids.
2.... - 35.9533
Iced Rabbit Cookies
Cream the margarine and sugar, add the flour and just enough milk or egg to make a firm rolling consistency.
Knead well, roll out on a lightly floured board and cut into 'rabbit' shapes, either using a metal cutter or cutting round a card board shape.
Save... - 35.8584
Rabbit In Blue Cheese Mustard Sauce
In a 9- by 13-inch metal pan, stir together oil, thyme, savory, and bay leaves.
Add rabbit and turn to coat evenly.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until next day.
In a bowl, stir mustard and water until smooth.
Turn rabbit over, then spread top of meat... - 35.4736
Cider Baked Rabbit
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Place the rabbit joints in a bowl and sprinkle over the flour and mustard powder. Toss to coat evenly.
2. Arrange the rabbit in one layer in a wide casserole. Blanch the leeks in boiling water, then drain and add... - 35.2879
Hare Or Rabbit Pie
1.Start by cleaning and dressing the hare or rabbit as directed
2.Also cut meat into serving pieces
3.Back may be cut into three pieces
4.In a pot, cover meat in salted water and let stand for 1/2 hour
5.Now dry meat and rub with lemon... - 35.2195
Baked Rabbit Recipes By Category