- » Baked Puff
Baked Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked puff recipes.
Puff Pastries With Tomato, Cranberry & Almond Pesto
Are you looking for some cocktail party appetizers? Take a look at this terrific video that shows a perfect way to entertain your guests with some awesome puff pastry tarts topped with a super flavorful tomato cranberry pesto. The video in impressive and... - 140.923
Soppressata With Cheese In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Lightly flour the work surface and lay a puff pastry sheet on it.
3. Spread Dijon mustard evenly over top, leaving one inch border on all sides.
4. Top it evenly with salami.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of... - 105.329
Baked Cranberry Puff
Preheat oven to 375° F., and butter a 9-inch pie or flan pan.In a saucepan, combine cranberries, honey, cinnamon, orange peel, and water.
Bring to boiling and cook, uncovered, until berries pop open, about 5 minutes.
Let cool, then lift out cranberries and... - 42.4152
Baked Spinach Puffs
For the pastry, melt the fat in the water, then bring to the boil.
Add the flour all at once and beat over a gentle heat until the mixture is smooth and forms a ball.
Cool a little, then beat in salt, pepper and the cayenne followed by the eggs, adding them a... - 41.3164
Baked Puff Sandwiches
Break up meat with fork; mix with sandwich spread; spread between bread slices to make four sandwiches; halve diagonally; arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish, 11x7x2.
Beat eggs slightly in small bowl; blend in milk, onion and mustard; spoon over... - 28.215
You May Also Like!
Parisienne Potato Puff
This Parisian Potato Puff is one of the best baked potato dishes I've ever tasted ! Try out this baked mashed potato and cheese dish with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Parisian Potato Puff are welcome ! - 28.9829
Vanilla Pecan Puffs
Are you craving for pecan puffs? Baby this recipe for pecan puffs is going to make your day that too without killing any chicken babies.Live, let live and enjoy pecan puffs. - 29.2794
Light Chicken Puff
Combine mayonnaise and flour in a large heavy saucepan; stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cheese, salt,... - 42.4476
Lemon Cream Puffs
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Lemon Cream Puffs a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Lemon Cream Puffs is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 42.0306
1. Mix ham, onion, and mashed potatoes together.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into potatoes.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired. Garnish with paprika.
4. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until puffy and golden brown.
5. While potatoes are baking,... - 28.3451
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, blend together the squash, molasses, flour, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and egg yolks. Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into the squash mixture.
3. Turn into an oiled 1 1/2-quart baking dish.... - 28.262
Puff Shells With Strawberries And Cream
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– Bring water and butter to a boil, then reduce heat to low and add flour, stirring gently for 1 minute until the batter forms a ball. Remove from heat.
– Add eggs, one by one, beating each time until the... - 32.3287
Strawberry Cream Puffs
Grease a baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cream puff paste, heat water, butter and salt in a medium saucepan until butter has melted.
Increase heat and bring quickly to a boil; remove from heat.
Add flour all at once; beat until dough... - 42.9147
Cream Puff Christmas Tree
Prepare recipe for Cream Puff or Choux Paste.
Force dough through a pastry bag and tube, or drop by spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 425CF 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Turn off oven.
Prick puffs with a fork and return... - 29.0985
Ham And Cheese Puff
Bring milk and salt to a boil in saucepan; slowly sprinkle in Cream of Wheat® Cereal, stirring constantly.
Return to boil, then lower heat and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese and Worcestershire sauce; stir until cheese... - 34.2183
Potato Bacon Puff
Using an electric mixer, beat butter, egg yolks, onion, dry mustard, pepper, and Tabasco into potatoes.
Blend in cheese, bacon, and parsley.
Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
Gently fold into potato mixture until thoroughly blended.
Turn... - 33.3461
Baked Cheese Puffs
To make cheese bows, sprinkle a third of the Gruyere cheese over a pastry board or clean working surface.
Roll out half the pastry dough over cheese to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
Beat milk and egg yolk in a small bowl; use half to brush surface of dough.
Sprinkle... - 36.0205