- » Baked Prosciutto
Baked Prosciutto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked prosciutto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked prosciutto recipes.
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 123.785
Mushroom And Prosciutto Cups
Bite into these flavourful appetizers and experience a wonderful contrast of textures; from the crisp shell to the soft creamy filling. Perfect for entertaining at a fancy party, or at a casual get together with friends and family. - 123.505
Baked Eggs With Prosciutto And Herbs
Planning for a fabulous breakfast for this weekend? You should try out the recipe of baked eggs on prosciutto with a sprinkle of your favorite herbs. Doesn't it sound exotic? Yes, it is. Check out the instructions from the video and get ready for an exotic... - 122.092
Lasagna Rolls With Spinach And Prosciutto
Italian cooking is made easy for you in this Lasagna Rolls with Spinach and Prosciutto vide recipe. Watch this video and learn some modern Italian cooking. These rolls are very easy to make and taste delicious. - 117.652
Zucchini With Prosciutto & Mozzarella
1.Cut the zucchini lengthwise into three slices, without cutting all the way through.
2.Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
3.Stuff one fourth of thick slice of mozzarella in each of the zucchini pockets.
4.Take a thin slice of prosciutto... - 109.09
Mushroom And Prosciutto In Wonton Cups
Look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for mushroom and prosciutto in crispy wonton cups. Watch this outstanding video that displays a great recipe for flavorful appetizers with the crisp shell and a soft creamy filling. Amaze your guests with... - 106.628
Prosciutto-wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese
Those having a sweet tooth would love this as it's tasty, easy and a fancy appetizer. It's a good blend of sweet and savory taste. The herbs and goat cheese just melts in your mouth. - 100.794
Crispy Prosciutto Palmiers
Here is an excellent video that displays a quick and easy way to make appetizers that will wow your guests. The chef here makes prosciutto palmiers that are incredibly warm and appetizing. This is a perfect addition to you next cocktail party. - 98.2236
Soft Boiled Eggs With Baked Prosciutto
All health watchers - here is a delicious breakfast idea, which offers all kinds of nutrition to kick start the metabolism. Soft boiled egg, served on blanched spinach with baked prosciutto and light toasted bread - all these makes a great combo for a healthy... - 94.215
Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
Are you looking for some exotic finger food recipes for your tea party or cocktail party? These prosciutto wrapped shrimps are just ideal for this purpose. You can serve them on a bed of greens or with a favorite dip or with special choice of cocktails. Go... - 93.6967
Warm Dates With Softened Blue Cheese And Prosciutto
1. In a bowl, mash blue cheese and cream cheese with a fork until smooth.
2. Fill each date cavity with a rounded 1/2 teaspoon cheese mixture.
3. Wrap each half with a strip of prosciutto.
4. Warm oil and water in a small to medium dutch oven or... - 93.6136
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Delicate, succulent asparagus is the perfect foil for salty prosciutto. This simple asparagus appetizer by Chef John uses just two ingredients. They can be assembled earlier and baked at the very last minute, making this the perfect fancy dish to serve when... - 89.1086
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a gala treat for this festive season ! Do make them for a weekend social event and find your friends craving for more and more. If you have any suggestions for these Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto... - 49.6345
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 48.9827
Prosciutto Fresco Brasato Al Marsala
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large stainless steel bowl or large glass add marsala, olive oil, bay leaves and lemon juice.
3. In the marinade turn the gammon so that it is well moistened. Marinate for 6 hours at room temperature or... - 48.4432
Chicken, Prosciutto, And Eggplant Bake
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon oil; add onion and garlic and saute over high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, about 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, broth, and seasonings and stir well to combine.
Reduce heat to low and let simmer,... - 45.4937
Chicken Breasts Prosciutto
Preheat oven to 350°.
Slice 2-3 fillets from each side of breasts.
Combine the flour, garlic, and pepper; lightly dredge the fillets.
Heat butter in a heavy skillet.
Cook fillets slowly over low to medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Do not overcook.
Place chicken... - 43.4082
Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone
Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone has a grand taste. Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone gets its taste from prosciutto and cheese filling. Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.3308
Squid And Crispy Prosciutto
Cut squid in half Lengthways; score inside surface of each piece, cut into 2cm-wide strips.
Whisk egg whites, salt and pepper in smalL bowL.
Heat oil in wok or large pan.
Dip squid in egg mixture; deep-fry, in batches, until squid is tender, drain on... - 41.831
Pasta Wheels And Prosciutto With Asparagus Spears
1. In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and saute the scallions for 1 or 2 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes or until lightly brown. Transfer scallions and garlic to a large bowl.
2. In same skillet, add remaining tablespoon of butter and... - 40.8598
Skewered Shrimp And Prosciutto
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut each slice of prosciutto lengthwise into halves and wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each of 18 shrimp.
Slide 2 olives onto one of 6 skewers.
Slide a wrapped shrimp onto skewer.
Wrap a lemon slice around a plain shrimp and slide... - 40.6438
Mushroom & Prosciutto Calzone
In a small bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water; let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes).
In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of the flour, 1/2 cup of the cornmeal, sugar, and salt.
Add yeast mixture and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Stir until dough is evenly... - 39.7332
Prosciutto And Sun Dried Tomato Muffins
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease four 6-ounce custard cups.
Beat egg in large bowl; stir in milk and oil.
Stir in remaining ingredients just until flour is moistened.
Divide batter among cups (cups will be full).
Place on cookie sheet.
Bake until golden brown,... - 39.0198
Prosciutto Roll Ups
In lightly floured surface, roll out half of the pastry to 12 x 10 inch (30 x 25 cm) rectangle.
Spread with half of the mustard, leaving 1/2 inch (1 cm) border.
Sprinkle with half of the cheese; arrange half of the prosciutto in single layer over... - 38.6844
Baked Trenette With Prosciutto &radicchio
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook trenette in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain well; transfer to a greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
While trenette is cooking, melt butter in a... - 37.9504
Chicken Breasts With Prosciutto And Almonds
Wrap 2 slices prosciutto around each chicken breast, rolling chicken slightly as you wrap.
Secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
In flameproof shallow baking dish large enough to accommodate chicken in single layer, heat oil over medium heat; brown chicken on... - 37.5872
Piselli Al Prosciutto
1. In a small saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat and cook the onions for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently until they are soft but not brown.
2. Add green peas and chicken stock, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until peas are tender.... - 37.2101
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
1. Remove tough ends of asparagus, and if required peel off the scales.
2. Steam asparagus spears for about 8 minutes or till they turn tender.
3. Make 6 equal portions of prosciutto slices.
4. Make 6 equal portions of cheese slices.
5. Preheat... - 37.0342
Potato Prosciutto & Spinach Stack
Prepare Two-cheese Sauce; keep warm.
Peel potatoes, then cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Arrange a third of the potato slices in an even layer over bottom of a buttered 9- by 13-inch baking dish, overlapping slices slightly.
Cover evenly with half each of the... - 35.4602
Cannelloni With Chicken Livers And Prosciutto
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet and saute the chicken until lightly browned. Remove the chicken and set aside. In the same skillet, saute the chicken livers for 1 minute.
2. In a food processor or blender, process the chicken breasts, livers, and... - 35.152
Prosciutto And Fig Pizzas
1. Place pizza bases on lightly greased baking trays.
2. Brush bases with oil and top with prosciutto and fig slices. Sprinkle with pine nuts, rosemary and black pepper to taste.
3. Bake at 190° C/375° F/Gas 5 for 10-15 minutes or until bases are crisp and... - 34.5221
Purple Sprouted Broccoli And Prosciutto Rolls
1) Pre-heat oven to 1800/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a pan, boil the broccoli in salt water for about 3 to 4 minutes till they become soft.
3) Remove the pan from heat and drain the water. Plunge the pan straight into ice-cold water to... - 34.1835
Chicken Breasts With Prosciutto & Fontina
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Mix oil and minced sage; brush evenly over chicken.
Place chicken on a rack in a baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven until meat in thickest part is no longer pink; cut to test (about 12 minutes).
Place a slice of prosciutto... - 33.4718
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs With Gorgonzola & Walnuts
Cover large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Wrap each fig half with 1 prosciutto strip; place on prepared sheet.
Broil until prosciutto chars slightly on edges, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Turn figs; broil about 1 1/2 minutes longer, watching closely... - 31.9048
Prosciutto And Fontina Panini
Preheat oven to 300°.
Slice each bread round in half horizontally.
Divide prosciutto slices between bottom halves of bread, and top prosciutto with fontina cheese, arugula, and red onion slices.
Drizzle balsamic vinegar over sandwiches, and sprinkle with... - 30.6035
Prosciutto & Fontina Popovers
Heavily butter four 2- to 2 1/2-inch-wide muffin cups or heavy popover cups.
In a blender, whirl egg, flour, and milk until smoothly blended.
Stir in prosciutto, cheese, and onion.
Immediately pour batter equally into cups.
Bake in a 375° oven until popovers... - 30.5317
Prosciutto And Mozzarella Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Sprinkle a little of the hot chilli sauce over each slice of prosciutto. Place a slice of mozzarella in the centre of each piece of prosciutto, then fold the ends of the ham around the cheese to meet neatly in the... - 30.4232
Whole Trout With Prosciutto And Breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Slash trout diagonally twice on each side, 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, prosciutto, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and pepper. Lightly fill slashes in trout with bread mixture.
3. Rub 1/2... - 30.1483
Prosciutto Veal Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Heat oil in a medium skillet; add veal scallops, a few at a time, and saute 2 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a shallow baking dish and top each scallop with slices of prosciutto.
Pour spaghetti sauce over scallops and top with... - 29.1429
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Spread each half roll with tomato puree. Top with two slices of prosciutto, then add cheese. Combine red pepper and parsley in a small bowl and sprinkle a quarter of mixture over each roll.
2. Arrange rolls on a... - 29.0981
Prosciutto Tied Asparagus
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut prosciutto slices lengthwise into two thin strips. Gather two to three asparagus spears and carefully tie prosciutto into a knot around asparagus bundle. Continue until all... - 28.2962
Prosciutto & Fontina Popovers
Heavily butter 4 muffin cups or heavy popover cups (each 2 to 2 1/2 in. wide).
In a blender, smoothly mix egg, flour, and milk.
Stir in the prosciutto, fontina, and green onion.
At once, pour batter equally into buttered cups.
Bake in a 375° oven until... - 28.0306
Potato Frittata With Prosciutto And Gruyere
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a bowl, beat the eggs with the water and season with 3/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Beat in the shredded Gruyere and diced prosciutto.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick ovenproof skillet. Add the diced... - 27.8875
Prosciutto Chicken Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Combine ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Place 1 slice prosciutto on top of each... - 27.1881
Asparagus Tips With Prosciutto
You'll simply love the Asparagus Tips With Prosciutto from the American cusine. An easy to make appetizer, the Asparagus Tips With Prosciutto is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 26.9461
Pizza With Mozzarella And Prosciutto
1. Brush dough with 1 teaspoon olive oil and spread with prosciutto. Drizzle on olive oil; add mozzarella.
2. Bake in preheated 450° F oven of Pizza Neopolitan Style - 24.0204
Prosciutto Topped Brie
Cut brie in half crosswise.
Set 1 half, cut side up, in a buttered shallow baking dish just slightly larger than cheese.
Evenly distribute chopped tomatoes over cut cheese.
Place other half of cheese on top, cut side down.
Mix pro-sciutto shreds with oil and... - 23.8404
Asparagus Bundles With Prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut 2 inches from stem ends of asparagus. Use a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler to scrap bottom half of asparagus stalks. Cook asparagus in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes, depending on... - 23.7385
Fig And Prosciutto Pizza
If you’re looking for an appetizer that will blow your guests’ minds, then this fig and prosciutto pizza is sure to do just that. Bobby has combined an unlikely mixture of ingredients that blends the best in sweet and savory. - 0
Prosciutto Cod Tart
Barry shows you how to make an easy tart with cod, prosciutto, pesto & asparagus. - 0
Thanksgiving Recipes : Asparagus Wrapped With Prosciutto
Rebecca Brand shows how to make the most delicious of asparagus dishes. Asparagus wrapped with prosciutto or bacon is a showstopper on Thanksgiving or special dinner. Roasted asparagus in this method is Italian by origin, this first course for an elegant... - 0
Baked Prosciutto Recipes By Category