- » Baked Potato Stick
Baked Potato Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked potato stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked potato stick recipes.
Cheesy Potato Sticks
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Add half of the shredded cheese.
Stir till cheese melts; stir in pimiento.
Place potatoes in a 10x6x2... - 42.6094
Baked Potato Sticks
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
Cut lengthwise into quarters.
In a small container, combine butter, cumin, and hot pepper seasoning; brush over cut surfaces of potatoes.
Arrange potato quarters, skin side down, in a shallow pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400°... - 28.3784
Oven-fried Potato Sticks
Pour oil in a large, shallow baking dish.
Arrange the potato sticks, 1 laver deep, in the dish, turning once to coat with oil.
Sprinkle with salt.
Bake 30 minutes to 1 hour at 400 Degree. - 22.6997
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and mash with the egg yolks and butter until creamy.
Add the flour, pepper and chives and mix well.
Form the dough into a round shape and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 37.6388
Baked Potato Sticks
Scrub potatoes and cut each one lengthwise into eighths.
Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic salt and oregano.
Arrange potato wedges, skin sides down, about 1 inch apart on a large baking sheet.
Bake in a 425° oven until tender when pierced about 30... - 27.0004
Cheese Potato Sticks
Cheese Potato Sticks is an irresistible delicious snack recipe. Try this Cheese Potato Sticks; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 30.1948
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
2) Scrub the potatoes.
3) With paper towel soak the moisture on surface.
4) Slice into 8 parts.
5) Brush oil evenly all over the surface.
6) In a baking dish, place the potatoes.
7) Sprinkle oregano and... - 35.8165
Don't be mean to your self by missing out on this potato sticks recipe. This potato sticks is a perfect appetizer. I am very excited to know your opinion about this recipe, and yes, don't forget to share it with your friends. - 46.3653
Crunchy Topped Fish With Potato Sticks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
Line a large baking sheet with foil.
Spray foil with nonstick spray coating.
Arrange potato sticks in a single layer over half of the baking sheet.
Brush potatoes with oil or the 2... - 37.6613
Cheese And Potato Sticks
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the potato, flour, mustard, nutmeg and salt and pepper.
3) Add butter and make a soft dough.
4) Add cheese to the mixture and kepp in refrigerator to chill for one hour.
5) Roll... - 41.1637
Sweet Potato Sticks
Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Cut slices into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Place potato strips in a large bowl.
Drizzle oil over potato strips; toss well.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and toss well.
Arrange potato strips in a single layer on... - 27.8677
Parmesan Potato Sticks
Wash potatoes, but do not pare.
Cut into slices as for French fried potatoes.
Soak in cold water for 30 minutes; drain and dry.
Brush potatoes with butter or margarine; arrange in single layer in a greased shallow pan; sprinkle with onion salt and... - 30.3582
Who doesn't love cheesy Baked Taters? It’s so simple that one doesn't need any instructions and that's what the chef has done here, she takes us on a photo journey for showing us the recipe. This is a make-ahead dish to save some of your valuable time.... - 61.4139
Baked Potato Soup
Bake potatoes until done.
Peel and chop into large chunks.
Melt butter in large pan.
Over low heat, slowly stir in cheese and sour cream until melted and well combined.
Add potatoes, green onions, salt and pepper.
Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
Remove... - 36.9598
Betty's Perfect Loaded Baked Potato
Bid adieu to the boring potato dishes! Here is one great recipe to add some pizzazz to your potatoes. Whether you are looking for a hassle-free weeknight dinner or a party-worthy potato treat, try Betty's perfect loaded baked potato. It is fast, easy and... - 100.581
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush; dry with paper toweling. Rub skins all over with vegetable oil to keep them soft. Place potatoes in a large, shallow, pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) with roast, 1 1/2 hours, or until potatoes are soft; remove from... - 29.0184
Sweet Potato Cider Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â° F
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan and add all ingredients except sugar,
3. Cook the ingredients over high heat until liquid reaches at boiling point and start boiling.
4. Now trim down the flame, cover the pan... - 44.5347
Baked Potato Bundles
1. Rub each potato with vegetable oil; wrap in a square of double-thick foil. Cook directly on the coals or on top of the grill, turning several times, 1 hour, or until soft when pressed with fingers. (Protect fingers with a potholder.)
2. While the potatoes... - 26.1918
Entertaining: Twice Baked Lobster And Shrimp Potatoes
This delicious recipe takes potatoes to a whole new level! Tender lobster and succulent shrimp are sauteed in butter and then stuffed into cream cheesy potatoes and topped with Gruyere! Perfect for elegant entertaining or the ultimate surf and turf, this is a... - 0
Pan Fried Baked Potatoes
Heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add potatoes and cook until golden, turning gently.
Add onions and caraway seeds and cook another few minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Turn out onto platter and dollop with sour cream. - 28.0473
Twice Baked Potato
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a small skillet, saute the mushrooms and scallions in the margarine until the vegetables are tender.
3) Turn off the heat and stir in the cheese, parsley, salt and pepper, keep aside.
4) Halve the potato... - 43.7266
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Maple Chipotle Butter
1. Using a fork, pierce potatoes a few times, place together in microwave and cook at full power until fork tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. While potatoes are cooking, stir butter, maple syrup, and chipotles with a fork until blended. Season with salt.
3. Split... - 28.8872
Fun And Flavorful Twice Baked Potatoes
There is no better comfort food than potatoes. And who knows it better than Betty, whose twice baked potatoes is the ultimate comfort food. Easy to make, this dish will lit up your suppertime fare like nothing else. Get streaming the recipe video to prepare... - 103.528
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
With a small knife, prick the potatoes in several places.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425°F.
Make a lengthwise slit in each potato and scoop the potato... - 37.5471
Baked Sweet Potato And Pecan Casserole
A dish for the holidays such as this is truly enjoyable! Perfect especially during thanksgiving, with a wonderful crunchy pecan topping! Have this happy bake with chef David in this video! - 106.269
Baked Sweet Potato Pie
A traditional pie dish, with a filling of cream, nuts, eggs and spices. Serve this as a side dish during the holidays! Chef David takes you through the recipe in this video! See for more details! - 110.615
Baked Sweet Potato With Pinto Beans
Want to try a healthy yet tasty recipe for lunch today? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch this video now to learn Baked Sweet Potato with Pinto Beans recipe. The dish is ideal for people on a vegan diet. Try it now. - 99.8228
Sour Cream And Chive Twice Baked New Potatoes
1) Leaving 1/8 inch shell, scoop the center of the potatoes.
2) In a bowl, place the scooped flesh of the potatoes.
3) Mix margarine, 1 teaspoon of chives, sour cream, milk, thyme, salt and garlic powder, and mash until smooth.
4) Stuff the shells with... - 47.3445
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 103.933
Mix and pour into 9 x 12-inch pan.
Sprinkle with chips, paprika and parsley.
Bake 1 hour at 350° - 25.2538
Oven Baked Potato Pancakes
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together mashed potato, milk, flour, and margarine in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed... - 39.3141
Baked Potatoes And Broccoli
Potato appetizers including seasonings and herbs are good for parties or for buffets. Watch chef Maryann showing how to make Foxy Potatoes and Broccoli baked with herbs and seasonings. Good to accompany fish or chicken! - 106.111
Baked Mashed Potato And Vegetable Omelette
In a 12-inch non-stick skillet cook the bell peppers, the onion, and the mushrooms with salt and black pepper to taste in 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and all the liquid... - 31.6631
Idaho Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook, whisking until smooth.
Add the milk gradually, cooking until thickened, whisking constantly.
Add the potatoes and green onions to the milk mixture.
Bring to a boil,... - 44.1011
Baked Chili Fries
Crispy and crunchy with a bold, spicy flavor, these Baked Chili Fries would be perfect served alongside a juicy burger hot off the grill! - 0
Baked Sea Bass With Cauliflower And Potato Mash
Sea Bass is a super fish and the video has a lovely recipe that well retains its flavors and juices. Roberto bakes the fish and serves it with a vegetable mash, the flavors are subtle yet heavenly. Watch the video and try the recipe if you want to cook sea... - 105.158
Prick potatoes with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 40 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters.
Scoop out the insides, leaving 1/2 inch-thick shells.
Arrange potato shells, skin side up, on a baking sheet.
Spray skins evenly... - 33.1182
Line a large baking sheet with foil.
Spray the foil with non-stick coating.
Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Sprinkle with the garlic salt.
Bake in a 450° oven about 20 minutes or till the potatoes are crisp and golden - 21.9646
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat... - 40.3954
Better Than Baked Beans With Spicy Wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C
2. In a non stick skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
3. Add the onions and bacon and sauté for 5 minutes until the onions are soft and lightly browned.
4. Stir in the sugar, tomatoes, stock and... - 44.9052
Oven Fried Potato Skins
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Using a fork, prick the potatoes.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until tender.
Cut the potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
Scoop out the pulp with a small spoon, leaving 1/4"-thick shells.(Set the pulp aside for another use.)
Spray a... - 38.6603
On busy weeknights, when hours in kitchen seem like a drag, you can take things easy with this comfort food. Potatoes stuffed with cheese and pesto makes for a simple departure from the traditional potato dishes. Follow the step by step instruction as given... - 94.3372
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F (200°C) before baking.
2) Slice the potatoes into fine sticks.
3) Rinse the potatoes in cold water and drain the excess water.
4) In a square casserole dish, arrange layers of potatoes and add salt... - 38.252
Potato Wedges With Rosemary
Peel the potatoes and cut into thick lengthwise wedges.
Drop into a kettle of boiling water and cook 10 minutes, drain.
Place the oil in a large bowl.
Put partially cooked potatoes into the bowl and stir gently until all are evenly coated with oil.
Spray a... - 34.8537
Roasted Potato And Cherry Tomato Salad
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Spread the potatoes and tomatoes over the prepared baking sheet and coat lightly with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the rosemary and coarse salt.
Bake at 400° for 40 to 50 minutes, shaking the baking sheet once or... - 28.3464
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, stir together the cheese, condensed soup, yogurt, milk and onions.
Set the soup mixture aside.
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the cornflakes into coarse crumbs (you should have about 1 cup).
Set... - 40.6416
Easy Scalloped Potato
This classic potato dish starts with white potatoes and ends with cream and seasoning. This traditional Southern favorite dish is simple enough for you to try in your kitchen, and good enough to keep trying again and again. So instead of wasting time, get on... - 110.218
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a small saucepan, over low heat, heat margarine until bubbly and then mix in flour, salt, and pepper.
3) SautÃ© the mixture for 2 minutes and then pour in milk.
4) Stir cook the mixture... - 38.6408
Buttered Sweet Potato Pie
This sweet potato pie recipe is comfort food at its best. The chef her shows simple ways to make a scrumptious sweet potato pie with basic ingredients probably already available in your pantry. Definitely a gorgeous holiday pie which everyone will love. - 96.8796
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. On a chopping board or clean surface, place the potato half with the cut side down and cut it crosswise only Â¾th of the way into 1/3 inch slices.
3. On a non-stick baking sheet, place the sliced... - 39.5086
Curried Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Place a baking sheet in the oven to warm.
3) Cut the potatoes into 3-by-1-by-1-inch sticks, without removing the skin.
4) Rinse the potato sticks in cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
5) In a large bowl,... - 37.1095
Low Fat Oven Fries
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Cut the potatoes lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Stack the slices, a few at a time, and cut them lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide sticks.
Place the potato sticks on a baking sheet.
Toss with the oil and salt and spread in a... - 30.0581
Melt margarine sticks in 9" x 12" pan.
Cut unpeeled potatoes into chunks.
Place in pan.
Sprinkle with dry Italian dressing.
Cover with foil and bake 1 hour covered and 1 hour uncovered or until done. - 22.4088
Crispy Layered Potatoes
Lightly grease 2 large ovenproof dishes each about 13 x 10 inches.
Arrange a layer of potatoes in the bottom of each dish, then sprinkle with a layer of sliced onions.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with herbs and seasoning.
Continue to layer the potatoes and... - 30.3445
Party Potatoes Au Gratin
In melted butter, saute onions and bell pepper for 1 minute.
Add seasonings and flour.
Blend in milk, stirring until thick.
Add potatoes and 1 cup sharp cheese.
Stir until cheese is melted.
Pour into 3-quart flat casserole.
Spread remaining... - 44.0976
Spinach Mashed Potatoes
Cook and mash potatoes; add sour cream, sugar, butter, salt, and pepper.
Beat with mixer until light and fluffy.
Add chives, dill, and drained spinach.
Place in casserole and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Delicious - 39.1801
Betty's Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes. I have Scalloped Potatoes with Cheese in bettyskitchen, but these are the kind of scalloped potatoes that I grew up with, and Rick and I love them! - 0
Mashed Potato Loaf
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and 4 cups water; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup potato water. Return potatoes to saucepan; mash until smooth.
2. In... - 37.15
Curried Potato And Egg Jackets
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a mixing bowl, put chopped egg, spring onions, celery and green pepper.
4) In a small bowl, combine the cream, mayonnaise, curry paste and chutney.
5) Pour the mixture... - 46.9502
Lamb Ring With Potato Puffs
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, combine lamb, 2 eggs, green pepper, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Press mixture into an 8-inch ring mold.
Bake at 350° F.
for 1 hour.
Spoon off any accumulated fat.
Unmold onto a shallow non-stick... - 43.9007
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°.
2) Take an iron skillet or a copper Pommes Anna pan and add 2 tablespoons of the clarified butter.
3) In the pan, line the potato slices in concentric circles, overlapping each other. Dot each layer with... - 33.1707
Sweet Potato Souffle
To make the topping: In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, and walnuts.
Cut in the butter or margarine until well-distributed.
To make the souffle: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
Peel the sweet... - 44.676
Spinach And Potato Galette
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Line a deep 23 cm / 9 in cake tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain well and allow to cool... - 40.3019
Potato And Onion Cake
1) Heat the oven at 400°F (200°C),Gas Mark 6,
2) In a bog bowl, mash the potato until creamy with butter, egg and milk, and add the salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, fry the onion in the butter until golden brown.
4) In an 8-inch (20... - 36.7164
Sun Valley Potato Fries
These Sun Valley Potato Fries are simply irresistible ! Don't be misguided by the name that they are fried. These are deliciously seasoned mayonnaise coated potato bakes that you can eat as appetizers, snacks or accompaniments. Just try these Sun Valley... - 33.558
1 Saute the onions in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet.
Add the meat; cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes longer.
Stir in parsley, thyme, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of the flour.
Add the water.
Cook, stirring... - 40.6678
Sweet Potato Pie
Combine all filling ingredients together, pour into unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. - 31.6985
Special Yet Simple Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Extremely smooth and deliciously buttery, harsh browns are the quintessential comfort food that not only makes for a great addition to your weekend special menu, but also makes a befitting addition to your festive table. Betty's version of harsh brown potato... - 94.344
A different way to prepare potatoes that would be suitable for any meal. Easy and delicious - 110.697
Celestine Johnson's Sweet Potato Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease 9-by-13-inch baking dish or individual ramekins well.
3. In bowl mix all ingredients together.
4. Pour into the greased dish and bake 45-60 minutes until pudding is set in the center.
5.... - 43.9636
1) Preheat the oven to 350"F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease a cake pan and set aside.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and sauté onion and gently fry until transparent.
4) In a bowl, mix together mashed potato, egg, cheese and... - 38.8364
Meat And Potato Pie
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions; roll out for 2-crust 9-inch pie.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Combine meat, milk, soup mix, pepper, and allspice; mix gently.
Lightly pat into pastry-lined pie plate.
Top with potatoes.
Adjust top... - 38.0306
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Betty's Crispy New Potato Rounds
Here is an easy way to use your left over new potatoes. Watch this video which presents a super simple and effortless recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Take a look at this interesting video and try out these appetizing crispy baked new... - 114.615
Potatoes Anna With Rosemary
1) With 2 tablespoons of butter, grease a non stick 9 inch cake pan
2) Using a knife, cut the potatoes, cross wise into 1/8 inch thick slices
3) Onto absorbent kitchen paper, pat dry the potatoes
4) Onto the center of the pan, arrange the potato... - 43.8128
Sweet Potato Puff
To make the potato puff: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 1 1/4-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Set the casserole aside.
Using a food processor or electric mixer, process or mix the sweet potatoes, egg whites, sugar, vanilla and flour until... - 48.3302
A La Donnie Potatoes
Peel and slice potatoes medium thick.
Cook in salted water until tender.
Drain, reserving some water.
The secret of these potatoes is the sauce.
Put oleo, flour, salt, red pepper and paprika in mixing bowl.
Let mixture stand until soft enough to cream smooth... - 45.1598
Orange Candied Sweet Potatoes
Place sweet potatoes in a large pot of boiling water, cover, and boil over medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan.
Stir in orange juice, brown and granulated sugars, orange zest, and nutmeg and... - 33.2492
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Cut the unpeeled potatoes into thirds and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, rinse in cool water, and peel.
Place in a food processor along with the milk, butter, and spices.
Puree until smooth.
(Or beat with an... - 35.9661
Sweet Potatoes With Chipotles
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Whisk in the apple... - 38.1853
Winter Potatoes Anna With Butter Squash
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the oven rack in the center of the oven.
Generously brush a 9-inch glass pie plate with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
Cut the potatoes and sweet potato into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Soak the baking potato and... - 35.4894
Spiced Sweet Potato Casserole With Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Butter a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Put the sweet potatoes in a large pot. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook over moderate heat until the sweet potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well, shaking off the excess... - 30.6026
French Potatoes Au Gratin
Want to learn how to make the perfect potatoes au gratin? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now and get ready to amaze your guests with your impressive kitchen skills! - 101.255
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Grease a glass pie dish or shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole with butter.
3. Peel potatoes and slice thinly dropping them in a basin of cold water.
4. Drain and measure 6 cups of potato slices.
5. Place... - 34.1778
Quick Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together yeast, 1 1/2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using amounts of water, milk, butter, and salt called for on... - 42.5579
Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 129.387
Potatoes Thin Crust Pizza
Love pizza and want to try some thin crust ones - here is the recipe. A different kind of pizza with marinated potatoes as the topping. The caramelized onion and the anchovy adds a good flavour to it. Worcestershire Sauce which is added in the making of... - 133.45
Classic Pommes Maxim
Hosting a family get together? Impress your family and friends with your culinary skills by preparing this Classic Pommes Maxim. This recipe is simple and makes for a great side dish. Do give it a try. - 101.996
Pommes De Terre Marquises
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat... - 43.3901
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with the cooking spray. Scrub the potatoes well; cut lengthwise into sticks, 1 inch thick.
2. Place in a bowl of ice water for 15 minutes to rinse out the starch (do not leave them longer in the water, for... - 26.3907
Potato Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream sugar, with butter or margarine.
Add vanilla, flour, and potato chips.
Drop spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12-15 minutes. - 27.6761
Parmesan American Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together cheese and salt.
3) Coat the potato wedges with margarine and arrange on a non-stick pan.
4) Dredge the potato wedges with cheese mixture to coat.
5) Bake the potatoes for 25 to... - 36.1498
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 45.805
In a large bowl break up the potatoes, add all but the topping ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread in 9 x 13 inch pan.
Mix topping ingredients.
Sprinkle over top of potato mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes... - 39.1161
Cream Potato Casserole
Boil potatoes whole; peel and grate.
Cook onions in butter; add soup and bring to boil.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
Line pan with potatoes.
Pour mixture on top.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake at 350° for approximately 25 to 30 minutes. - 28.5858
Mashed Potato Casserole
Cook, drain, and mash potatoes.
Beat cream cheese until smooth with electric mixer.
Add remaining ingredients, except paprika; stir just to combine.
Put in buttered 2-quart casserole and refrigerate overnight.
Next day, sprinkle with paprika and bake,... - 31.7264
Potato Celery Supreme
Put cut potatoes into greased casserole; add salt and pepper, margarine, soup, and water.
Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1-1/2 hours. - 30.6565