- » Baked Potato Stick
Baked Potato Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked potato stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked potato stick recipes.
Cheesy Potato Sticks
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Add half of the shredded cheese.
Stir till cheese melts; stir in pimiento.
Place potatoes in a 10x6x2... - 40.9786
Baked Potato Sticks
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
Cut lengthwise into quarters.
In a small container, combine butter, cumin, and hot pepper seasoning; brush over cut surfaces of potatoes.
Arrange potato quarters, skin side down, in a shallow pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400°... - 27.0425
Oven-fried Potato Sticks
Pour oil in a large, shallow baking dish.
Arrange the potato sticks, 1 laver deep, in the dish, turning once to coat with oil.
Sprinkle with salt.
Bake 30 minutes to 1 hour at 400 Degree. - 23.0574
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and mash with the egg yolks and butter until creamy.
Add the flour, pepper and chives and mix well.
Form the dough into a round shape and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 35.6446
Baked Potato Sticks
Scrub potatoes and cut each one lengthwise into eighths.
Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic salt and oregano.
Arrange potato wedges, skin sides down, about 1 inch apart on a large baking sheet.
Bake in a 425° oven until tender when pierced about 30... - 25.6968
Cheese Potato Sticks
Cheese Potato Sticks is an irresistible delicious snack recipe. Try this Cheese Potato Sticks; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 28.7832
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
2) Scrub the potatoes.
3) With paper towel soak the moisture on surface.
4) Slice into 8 parts.
5) Brush oil evenly all over the surface.
6) In a baking dish, place the potatoes.
7) Sprinkle oregano and... - 36.6234
Don't be mean to your self by missing out on this potato sticks recipe. This potato sticks is a perfect appetizer. I am very excited to know your opinion about this recipe, and yes, don't forget to share it with your friends. - 45.729
Crunchy Topped Fish With Potato Sticks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
Line a large baking sheet with foil.
Spray foil with nonstick spray coating.
Arrange potato sticks in a single layer over half of the baking sheet.
Brush potatoes with oil or the 2... - 35.3638
Sweet Potato Sticks
Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Cut slices into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Place potato strips in a large bowl.
Drizzle oil over potato strips; toss well.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and toss well.
Arrange potato strips in a single layer on... - 26.7022
Cheese And Potato Sticks
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the potato, flour, mustard, nutmeg and salt and pepper.
3) Add butter and make a soft dough.
4) Add cheese to the mixture and kepp in refrigerator to chill for one hour.
5) Roll... - 41.7284
Parmesan Potato Sticks
Wash potatoes, but do not pare.
Cut into slices as for French fried potatoes.
Soak in cold water for 30 minutes; drain and dry.
Brush potatoes with butter or margarine; arrange in single layer in a greased shallow pan; sprinkle with onion salt and... - 28.2715
Who doesn't love cheesy Baked Taters? It’s so simple that one doesn't need any instructions and that's what the chef has done here, she takes us on a photo journey for showing us the recipe. This is a make-ahead dish to save some of your valuable time.... - 67.1414
Baked Potato Soup
Bake potatoes until done.
Peel and chop into large chunks.
Melt butter in large pan.
Over low heat, slowly stir in cheese and sour cream until melted and well combined.
Add potatoes, green onions, salt and pepper.
Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
Remove... - 35.1489
Betty's Perfect Loaded Baked Potato
Bid adieu to the boring potato dishes! Here is one great recipe to add some pizzazz to your potatoes. Whether you are looking for a hassle-free weeknight dinner or a party-worthy potato treat, try Betty's perfect loaded baked potato. It is fast, easy and... - 84.7092
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush; dry with paper toweling. Rub skins all over with vegetable oil to keep them soft. Place potatoes in a large, shallow, pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) with roast, 1 1/2 hours, or until potatoes are soft; remove from... - 26.0542
Baked Potato Bundles
1. Rub each potato with vegetable oil; wrap in a square of double-thick foil. Cook directly on the coals or on top of the grill, turning several times, 1 hour, or until soft when pressed with fingers. (Protect fingers with a potholder.)
2. While the potatoes... - 24.39
Baked Sweet Potato And Pecan Casserole
A dish for the holidays such as this is truly enjoyable! Perfect especially during thanksgiving, with a wonderful crunchy pecan topping! Have this happy bake with chef David in this video! - 106.315
Baked Potatoes And Broccoli
Potato appetizers including seasonings and herbs are good for parties or for buffets. Watch chef Maryann showing how to make Foxy Potatoes and Broccoli baked with herbs and seasonings. Good to accompany fish or chicken! - 95.991
Pan Fried Baked Potatoes
Heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add potatoes and cook until golden, turning gently.
Add onions and caraway seeds and cook another few minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Turn out onto platter and dollop with sour cream. - 25.978
Twice Baked Potato
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a small skillet, saute the mushrooms and scallions in the margarine until the vegetables are tender.
3) Turn off the heat and stir in the cheese, parsley, salt and pepper, keep aside.
4) Halve the potato... - 43.891
Sweet Potato Cider Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â° F
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan and add all ingredients except sugar,
3. Cook the ingredients over high heat until liquid reaches at boiling point and start boiling.
4. Now trim down the flame, cover the pan... - 44.6694
Fun And Flavorful Twice Baked Potatoes
There is no better comfort food than potatoes. And who knows it better than Betty, whose twice baked potatoes is the ultimate comfort food. Easy to make, this dish will lit up your suppertime fare like nothing else. Get streaming the recipe video to prepare... - 106.859
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
With a small knife, prick the potatoes in several places.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425°F.
Make a lengthwise slit in each potato and scoop the potato... - 35.8659
Baked Sweet Potato Pie
A traditional pie dish, with a filling of cream, nuts, eggs and spices. Serve this as a side dish during the holidays! Chef David takes you through the recipe in this video! See for more details! - 112.258
Baked Sweet Potato With Pinto Beans
Want to try a healthy yet tasty recipe for lunch today? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch this video now to learn Baked Sweet Potato with Pinto Beans recipe. The dish is ideal for people on a vegan diet. Try it now. - 99.7259
Sour Cream And Chive Twice Baked New Potatoes
1) Leaving 1/8 inch shell, scoop the center of the potatoes.
2) In a bowl, place the scooped flesh of the potatoes.
3) Mix margarine, 1 teaspoon of chives, sour cream, milk, thyme, salt and garlic powder, and mash until smooth.
4) Stuff the shells with... - 45.0428
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 107.178
Mix and pour into 9 x 12-inch pan.
Sprinkle with chips, paprika and parsley.
Bake 1 hour at 350° - 23.5339
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Maple Chipotle Butter
1. Using a fork, pierce potatoes a few times, place together in microwave and cook at full power until fork tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. While potatoes are cooking, stir butter, maple syrup, and chipotles with a fork until blended. Season with salt.
3. Split... - 28.1032
Baked Mashed Potato And Vegetable Omelette
In a 12-inch non-stick skillet cook the bell peppers, the onion, and the mushrooms with salt and black pepper to taste in 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and all the liquid... - 28.3652
Idaho Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook, whisking until smooth.
Add the milk gradually, cooking until thickened, whisking constantly.
Add the potatoes and green onions to the milk mixture.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.9139
Baked Chili Fries
Crispy and crunchy with a bold, spicy flavor, these Baked Chili Fries would be perfect served alongside a juicy burger hot off the grill! - 0
Line a large baking sheet with foil.
Spray the foil with non-stick coating.
Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Sprinkle with the garlic salt.
Bake in a 450° oven about 20 minutes or till the potatoes are crisp and golden - 20.7704
Oven Baked Potato Pancakes
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together mashed potato, milk, flour, and margarine in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed... - 39.2642
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat... - 40.2744
Baked Sea Bass With Cauliflower And Potato Mash
Sea Bass is a super fish and the video has a lovely recipe that well retains its flavors and juices. Roberto bakes the fish and serves it with a vegetable mash, the flavors are subtle yet heavenly. Watch the video and try the recipe if you want to cook sea... - 108.261
Prick potatoes with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 40 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters.
Scoop out the insides, leaving 1/2 inch-thick shells.
Arrange potato shells, skin side up, on a baking sheet.
Spray skins evenly... - 31.3973
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, stir together the cheese, condensed soup, yogurt, milk and onions.
Set the soup mixture aside.
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the cornflakes into coarse crumbs (you should have about 1 cup).
Set... - 40.3772