- » Baked Potato Puff
Baked Potato Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked potato puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked potato puff recipes.
Cheese Potato Puff
1. Cook the potatoes till tender in a 10" deep dutch oven and water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and mash the potatoes.
3. Add 1 3/4 cups cheese, milk, butter and salt.
4. Cook and stir over low heat until butter & cheese are melted.
5. Fold in eggs.
6.... - 103.134
Potato Puff Buns
1. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon luke warm milk. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Post 5... - 48.6752
Sweet Potato Puff
To make the potato puff: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 1 1/4-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Set the casserole aside.
Using a food processor or electric mixer, process or mix the sweet potatoes, egg whites, sugar, vanilla and flour until... - 48.3302
Out Of This World Potato Puff Buns
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Prepare the mash potato according to package instructions or use cooked potatoes and mash them.
To the milk, combine together the shortening or margarine, sugar, salt and flour (2 cups) and yeast.
Beat well to... - 47.0175
Florentine Potato Puff
1. In a large bowl, prepare instant mashed potatoes for 8 servings, following package instructions but reducing water amount by 1 cup.
2. Grease a 12-cup soufflé dish or 8 individual soufflé cups.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. In a... - 45.8797
Potato Puff Rolls
Mix milk, shortening, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, egg, potatoes, and 2 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in remaining flour and knead on a lightly... - 44.0621
1. Preheat the oven at (375°).
2. In a large bowl beat egg whites just until they form soft peaks.
3. In a second large bowl beat egg yolks, one at a time, into hot mashed potatoes.
4. Stir in cheese, chives, parsley, pimiento, and... - 42.4081
I made this Potato-Spinach Puff dish last weekend when I had come unexpected guest-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of Potato and Spinach gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a meal go... - 41.6317
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a pan, cook the potatoes in in salted water over a low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Drain the potatoes thoroughly and mash well.
4) Beat in the egg until thoroughly blended.
5) Allow the mixture to... - 41.608
Italian Potato Puff
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. In a small skillet saute green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft.
3. In a medium-size bowl, stir into mashed potatoes.
4. Grease a 6-cup round baking dish evenly... - 41.3205
Garden Puff Potatoes
1. Bake the potatoes in a hot oven at 375°F for 1 hour till done
2. Cut the top off the potatoes and scoop out the pulp leaving a 1/4inch shell around the potato.
3. Steam the broccoli for 3 minutes
4. Add the peppers and the onions to... - 41.1257
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine potatoes with pimento, onions, salt, garlic, cottage cheese, sour cream and beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Fold in stiffly... - 40.4124
Turkey Potato Puff
Mix the fresh hot mashed potatoes (made with potato flakes if you want) with the yolks of the eggs, the onion, herbs, and salt.
Fold in the egg whites, beaten until stiff but not dry.
Arrange half of the potatoes in a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Cover... - 39.545
Italian Potato Puff
Saute green pepper and onion in 2 table-spoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet.
Stir into mashed potatoes in a medium-size bowl.
Grease a 6-cup round baking dish evenly with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Sprinkle... - 38.076
Potato Bacon Puff
Using an electric mixer, beat butter, egg yolks, onion, dry mustard, pepper, and Tabasco into potatoes.
Blend in cheese, bacon, and parsley.
Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
Gently fold into potato mixture until thoroughly blended.
Turn... - 35.9232
Watercress Potato Puff Balls
Boil potatoes until well done.
Drain and mash very smooth.
Add margarine, watercress, hot milk, cheese, salt and pepper.
Beat until fluffy.
While hot, shape into small balls, roll in egg and crumbs, then place balls on well buttered cookie sheet.
Bake... - 32.062
Stiffly beat egg whites.
Combine all ingredients except egg whites and butter.
Mix thoroughly; fold in egg whites.
Pour mixture in a casserole and top with butter.
Bake at 350° for one hour. - 29.6555
1. Mix ham, onion, and mashed potatoes together.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into potatoes.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired. Garnish with paprika.
4. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until puffy and golden brown.
5. While potatoes are baking,... - 29.4343
Mashed Potato Puff
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Peel, quarter, and boil potatoes until tender. Drain and mash with 1/4 cup milk, margarine, and salt.
3. Beat egg yolks and 1/3 cup milk. Add to potato with onion, parsley, and cheese. Mix well.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff.... - 29.349
1. Beat egg whites just until they form soft peaks in a large bowl.
2. Beat egg yolks, one at a time, into hot mashed potatoes in a second large bowl; stir in the cheese, chives, parsley, pimiento and liquid red-pepper seasoning. Fold in beaten egg whites... - 28.0827
1. Add beaten egg yolk, cream and butter to mashed potatoes.
2. Fold in well beaten egg white.
3. Heap lightly into baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes until puffed and brown. - 26.4316
Potato Puff Or Souffle
To the mashed potatoes add the fat, the egg-yolks which have been beaten until very light, and the milk.
Stir until well blended and then fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Mix lightly and pile the mass in a well greased baking dish.
Set in a pan... - 25.0185
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0