- » Baked Potato Lobster
Baked Potato Lobster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked potato lobster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked potato lobster recipes.
Steamed Lobster Tails
1) In a electric skillet or cooker-fryer boil water with salt and bay leaf.
2) Add unthawed lobster, tails covered in 1 inch of water and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain and split each tail. Loosen meat and keep in shell to serve.
4) Add remaining... - 33.0248
You May Also Like!
Lobster, Mashed Potatoes And Dijon Carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. For the Lobster sauce: In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar.
3. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, fold in the chives, and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Set... - 116.262
Twice-baked Potatoes With Lobster
Clean all the potatoes with a scrubber.
Cut a small, deep slit in the top of each potato.
Set potatoes on the middle rack of a preheated 375Â°F.oven and bake for about 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Let potatoes cool... - 42.0339
Scrub potatoes, rub skins with shortening, and prick with fork.
Bake at 375Â° till done, 70 to 80 minutes.
Cut slice from top of each.
Scoop out inside; reserve shells.
Add butter, salt, pepper, and enough milk or cream to moisten.
Beat till... - 39.3149
Ole Fashion Downeast Lobster Bake
Place a bed of seaweed in a 4" x 8" pan.
Place live lobster on the seaweed.
Place cheesecloth bag containing the clams, egg, corn, onion and potato over the lobster.
Cover with seaweed.
Cover it all with burlap bag and a canvas topping tucked tightly beneath... - 27.3423
Red Lobster Style Cheddar Bay Biscuits
This Red Lobster Style Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe uses Bisquick biscuit mix, but a few personal touches turn it into a new dish. Take a look at this video to see how you can use ready mixes and be creative by adding your favorite spice or herb to it, to make... - 97.6474
Baked Lobster With Clam Stuffed
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Split each lobster from head to end of tail.
Remove and discard stomach and intestinal vein.
Remove and reserve tomalley, if desired.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, clam sauce, wine and tomalley.
Place lobsters in a large,... - 36.338
Salmon With A Touch Of Lobster
This is a delicious baked salmon recipe for lobster lovers.
Begin by putting the oven on 200C. Get a ovensafe dish, put the salmon in it and pepper the salmon. Now put the water, stock, créme fraiche, cream and mustard in a sauce pan and let it cook.
Pour... - 36.7858
Shrimp Pate With Lobster Mornay Sauce
Place the potatoes in a sauce pan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
Add the shrimp and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
Drain and place in a food processor.
Add a 1/2 cup (125 ml) of cream, basil, salt, pepper, and... - 43.8226
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 450° F.
2. Kill the lobster by severing its spinal cord between the body and the tail. Split it, clean it, lay the halves in a baking pan, pour the melted butter or margarine over the lobster and bake 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Remove... - 27.3088
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 135.943
Baked Potato Lobster Recipes By Category
Baked Potato Lobster Dish: