- » Baked Potato Chive Sauce
Baked Potato Chive Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked potato chive sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked potato chive sauce recipes.
Baked Potatoes With Chive And Cheese Topping
These Baked Potatoes With Chive and Cheese Topping taste yum ! Savour them with some spicy sauces or team them up with any main course ! Try out these Baked Potatoes With Chive and Cheese Topping and tell me if you like them ! - 39.0314
Chive Cheese Sauce
Mash cheese in saucepan; stir in mayonnaise and milk.
Heat over low heat, stirring until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
Plain cream cheese may be used instead of chive cream cheese; then add desired amount of green onions (plus some tops in 1/2-inch... - 24.9509
Boiled New Potatoes With Sour Cream And Chives
1. Scrape the potatoes
2. Rinse them well
3. In a large pot, tip in the potatoes and boil them in plenty of hot, salted water and cook for 20 minutes
4. In a large sauce pan, heat the butter
5. Add the onion to the saucepan and heat... - 43.1129
Thai Chicken Stew With Potato Chive Dumplings
1. Put the potato chunks in a medium saucepan and cover with hot water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and boil until the potatoes are completely tender, about 12 minutes. Do not pour off the potato cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the canola oil... - 34.3809
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Stir in chives, juice and lemon peel, and seasoning.
3) Using whisk beat the chives mixtures thoroughly.
4) Serve sauce hot over boiled potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, or baked fish as desired. - 39.3409
Smoked Trout Cakes With Mustard Chive Cream Sauce
1. Prepare Mustard-Chive Cream Sauce.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Sprinkle 3/4 cup breadcrumbs on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until golden; set aside.
4.... - 33.8976
Parrano Loaded Baked Potato
While preparing baked potatoes, steamed broccoli and bacon, begin cheese sauce.
Cheese sauce ingredients:
2 TBS Butter
2 TBS flour
1 C shredded Parrano Cheese
¾ C milk
1/8 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
Cheese sauce instructions:
Melt butter in... - 29.9393
Entertaining: Twice Baked Lobster And Shrimp Potatoes
This delicious recipe takes potatoes to a whole new level! Tender lobster and succulent shrimp are sauteed in butter and then stuffed into cream cheesy potatoes and topped with Gruyere! Perfect for elegant entertaining or the ultimate surf and turf, this is a... - 0
Gipsy Baked Potatoes
1.Heat oil in a trypan and cook onion, garlic and rosemary for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Add tomatoes, capsicum, paprika and chicken stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Season to taste with pepper.
2.Arrange potatoes in layers in a... - 38.7081
Filled Baked Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and scrub off all the grit using a brush but being careful not to tear the skin.
2. With a fork, prick the potatoes all over to allow even cooking.
3. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
4. Place the potatoes in a roasting... - 47.4678
Baked Potato Soup
In a medium mixing bowl, combine potato flakes with chicken broth; set aside.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until flour is lightly browned.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring continuously, to make a medium white... - 46.0896
Chuck And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fat off the chuck and arrange it in a baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Place potatoes around the roasted chuck.
5. In a bowl combine chives and... - 39.8191
Potato Souffle With Tangy Bacon Sauce
Taste it to believe it that this Potato Souffle With Tangy Bacon Sauce recipe can get you hooked easily. Best enjoyed as a Main Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Please try this recipe of Potato Souffle... - 50.212
Stuffed Potatoes With Bechamel Sauce
Wash potatoes and pat dry; prick each potato several times with a fork.
Arrange potatoes end to end in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven, leaving at least 1 inch between each potato.
Microwave at HIGH for 12 to 14 minutes, turning and rearranging... - 28.5497
Sweet Potato Ravioli With Asiago Cheese Sauce
1) Set oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Soften sweet potato by baking in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes and let cool thoroughly.
3) Mash the pulp from potato after skinning.
4) Add in yogurt, chives and 1/4 teaspoon sage... - 42.3621
Potatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
Pierce the potatoes with a fork or skewer in two places.
Arrange the potatoes 1 inch apart on paper plates and cook for 12 minutes on the highest setting.
Turn the po tatoes over after 6 minutes and rotate the dish one-quarter of a turn.
Leave the po tatoes... - 40.6761
Salmon And Potato Dinner
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Melt butter over low heat; remove 2 tablespoons and mix with Corn Flake Crumbs. Set aside.
3. Stir flour and seasonings into remaining butter. Add milk, stirring until smooth. Increase heat to medium and... - 33.7055
Homemade Fingerling Potatoes
Fingerling potatoes are the tastiest potato dish you can ever had. It requires very less time to cook. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 108.966
Lobster, Mashed Potatoes And Dijon Carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. For the Lobster sauce: In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar.
3. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, fold in the chives, and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Set... - 113.046
1) In a bowl, add egg yolks and lightly beat.
2) Add in the salt, pepper, both mustards, Worcestershire, pepper sauce, sugar and vinegar and beat to a smooth sauce.
3) While beating, add in the oil. Refrigerate.
4) Garnish with chopped... - 40.7368
Low Fat Scalloped Potatoes
Place the margarine or butter in a 1 1/2-quart bowl.
Microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in the flour, paprika, and pepper.
Gradually whisk in the milk until smooth.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir, then microwave on high for 4... - 41.4076
Ham And Potato Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a shallow 8-cup baking dish, arrange each of the potato slices, ham and onions in two layers.
3) In a small saucepan, add the milk, flour, butter or margarine, salt and pepper together.
4) Stir... - 39.7398
Black Beans With Two Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse and drain beans.
3. Grease a 1-½ quart dish with butter.
4. Arrange potato slice the baking dish, beginning with purple ones around the outside, then using orange ones for the next row, and ending... - 44.8075
1 Make two layers each of the potato slices, ham, and onions in a shallow 8-cup baking dish.
2 Combine milk, flour, butter or margarine, salt, and pepper in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and boils 1 minute; pour over... - 29.4603
Red Potatoes With Gorgonzola Cream Bacon And Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the walnuts on a baking sheet and roast for about 5 minutes, until fragrant and lightly toasted. Let cool, then chop coarsely and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, using a fork, combine the sour cream and Gorgonzola until well... - 37.8186
Grilled Soft Shell Crabs And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F, or prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients and whisk properly, chill in the refrigerator, to prepare the... - 48.2844
Idaho Potato Lollipops
This yummy dish is sure a treat for your taste buds. This dish can be prepared by baking. - 39.0606
Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Salsify Chestnuts And Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour, until tender. Let cool slightly,
2. Meanwhile, fill a medium bowl with water and squeeze a lemon half... - 34.5527
Crispy Potato Skins
1. Scrub the potatoes and put on a baking tray (cookie sheet). Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub the oil and salt into the skin.
2. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 1 hour or until soft.
3. Cut the potatoes in half... - 42.5897
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, combine dry potatoes, sauce mix, water and chives.
Stir to mix (mixture will be lumpy).
Cook uncovered, 8 minutes.
Stir, then arrange bacon slices down center of dish.
Cook covered, 2 minutes.
Make 2 indentations along each... - 34.9694
Pomme De Terre A La Barban Conne
1) Skin the potatoes and slice them into thick pieces.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) oven before baking.
3) In salted water, boil the potatoes until cooked but still firm and then drain.
4) In a sauce pan, heat butter and cook flour... - 41.8648
Chilli Con Carne With Potato Wedges
1. Cut the baked potato lengthways into 4 wedges. Cut each wedge in half again. Place the wedges on a baking tray.
2. Crush a garlic clove into a puree with a little salt and mix with half the olive oil and the thyme.
3. In a large... - 48.385
Jeff's Potato Chowder With Leeks
1) Peel and dice potatoes.
2) In a large pot add potatoes with water enough to cover it.
3) Boil and simmer covered for 20 to 30 minutes till tender.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat butter, cook the leeks over moderately low heat for... - 44.3629
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the centers.
Sprinkle the insides with a mixture of celery and garlic salts.
Turn upside down and leave to drain.
Soak the bread in hot water, squeeze dry and place in a bowl.
Mix in the grated cheese, parsley or... - 40.4661
French Baked Stuffed Chicken
Here is a unique French baked stuffed chicken recipe shared by Chef Steve Corry. Watch this outstanding video where the stuffed chicken is prepared in an unusual way. Here the chicken is put outside of the stuffing and baked to perfection. Give it a try... - 105.99
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Ham And Vegetables Mornay
In saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover till tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Mash with potato masher or electric mixer on lowest speed.
Stir beaten egg or egg yolks and chives or green onion into potatoes; season to taste with a little... - 43.7155
Mushroom Filling In A Peel
1) Under running water, wash the potatoes
2) Rub the potatoes with oil
3)Place them into the oven and bake for 1 hour at 400 F till a fork inserted goes through
4) Follow the package instructions for the sour cream and keep aside
5) Into... - 48.6157
Green Garden Veg Pie
1. In a saucepan, melt butter, add in flour and mustard powder and allow to cook ro a minute
2. Add in the milk slowly and stir around to avoid lumps; keep stirring while it bubb;es and thickens to a creamy consistency
3. Turn the heat off, reserve a... - 48.0002
Crab Cornish Pasties
1. Cut six 13 cm (5 in) circles from pastry, using an upturned saucer as a guide and set aside.
2. Place potato, crabmeat, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, dill, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce in a bowl and mix well to combine. Season to taste with black... - 32.9124
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the fish into cubes.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour.
4. Add water; stir and bring the liquids to boiling and let it thicken.
5. Remove the pan from heat and add mustard,... - 47.0136
Shepherd's Pie Vegetable Mixed
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a saucepan, combine the broth, celery, carrots and onions and bring it to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for four minutes, add green beans and simmer for another five minutes
4. Apply... - 44.8593
Cheese Or Herb Chicken Medallions
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Place chicken breasts on a flat surface; pat dry.
Evenly sprinkle each breast with herbs, pepper and paprika.
Form cheese into six loose balls and place one in the center of each breast.
Roll chicken around cheese and tie with... - 42.5574
Stuffed Peppers Provencale Style
1) Preheat the oven to moderately hot temperature.
2) In boiling water, allow peppers to simmer for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a thick closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté aubergines, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, potato... - 47.9569
Seafood Pot Pie
Saute mushrooms and onions in hot oil.
Remove and set aside.
Add flour to pan and blend with remaining oil and juices.
Gradually add milk and continue to cook, stirring until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and return mushrooms and onions to pan.
Mix lemon... - 42.2689
Old Fashioned Eggplant Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 300°.
2. Wash eggplant thoroughly and grease with shortening.
3. Take a shallow baking dish and transfer greased eggplants into it and bake for 35 minutes or till tender.
4. Take a large bowl and transfer... - 47.8213
Duchess Veal Loaf
Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients for veal... - 38.0362
Beef And Sausage Rapallo
Beef And Sausage Rapallo has a great taste. Beef And Sausage Rapallo gets it taste from beef mixed vegetables and flavored with spices. Beef And Sausage Rapallo is inspired by many food chains across the world. - 45.4783
1) Heat oil and lightly brown onion in it.
2) Stir in soup mix or flour and water to make a thick sauce.
3) Take off from heat and make a moist, but a firm mixture by adding in nuts, peanut butter, bread, yeast extract or powder, dried milk or soya... - 47.0625
Do not fear when you have to impress a crowd. This fish parcels recipe is a lifesaver. Use the freshest of fish available to get the most amazing fish parcels. This recipe is never going to fail as a main dish. I challenge you to give me a better recipe for... - 48.8325
New Orleans Pompano
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt 2 teaspoons of the butter over moderate heat. Add the shallots and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the mushrooms and wine; saute 4 minutes more or until only 3 tablespoons of liquid remain.
2. Add the flour... - 34.6202
Duchess Veal Loaf
To Prepare Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients... - 35.7085
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 44.8538
Hot Crab Meat Salad
Salads never tasted so non-veggie like this Hot Crab Meat Salad. Try out this relatively easy and simple recipe for Hot Crab Meat Salad and you have something really exotic adorning your dining table! - 45.7639
Quick Macaroni And Cheese Fondue
Macaroni and cheese lovers should definitely try this dish. As the name suggests It's quick and easy. Ready to eat and serves as a complete meal. - 122.395
Mushroom Filling In A Peel
Wash potatoes, and rub with oil.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until soft when pierced with a fork.
Prepare sour cream sauce according to package directions, and set aside.
Saute mushrooms, green onions, and seasonings in butter over medium heat about 10... - 34.8363
Steak Au Poivre Dinner
Dampen potato[es]; sprinkle with salt.
Prick with fork to allow steam to escape.
Place potato[es] on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until almost tender, 3 to 3 1/2 min [6 to 7 min].
Brush browning sauce over both... - 45.6094
Pomfrets Fillets With Cheese And Parsley
1. Wash the fish fillets, apply salt and pour the lime juice over them and allow to marinate for 12 minutes.
2. Chop the spring onions in thin small rings.
3. Place the fillets in a flat pan and cover with the spring onions, tomatoes and the chopped parsley... - 33.303
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking the tranche.
Roll out the prepared puff pastry to 1/2 in/ 1.25 cm thick.
Cut out a 10 in x 6 in/ 25.5 cm x 15 cm oblong.
Cut off a 1/2 in/1.25 cm strip from the oblong, brush a little of the... - 39.9873
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 0
Yaki Gyoza Oriental Style
Looking for a side dish recipe for your Japanese spread? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and surprise your guests with these delectable Japanese Pan Fried Dumplings. That’s not all, the video also has an added Gyoza sauce recipe that you... - 146.883
Veggie Beef Hobo Dinner
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties.
Cut 4 (18- x 12-inch) pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
Place a meat patty on one end of each piece of foil; place potato and onion... - 44.3643
Poached Chicken And Winter Vegetables
1. In a meat colander, place chicken and wash well.
2. Pat dry using kitchen paper towels.
3. Preheat oven at 250C (500F).
4. Place cleaned chicken on a chopping board and season inside of each chicken with pepper and ½ teaspoon salt.
5.... - 44.7264
Guilt-free Roasted Garlic And Bacon Dip
A mouth watering and taste bud-tickling dip. This is an amazing video which prepares a creamy dip with roasted garlic, bacon and mayonnaise. Yummy. This is so rich and comforting that you would crave for more. Serve this with any fried or grilled meat and... - 133.685
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733
Pot Roast With Herb Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Trim off the excess fat from beef.
3) Season the beef with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
4) Pot Roast : In a heavy ovenproof casserole, heat the vegetable oil over a medium heat, sear the... - 43.9583
Roast Chicken With Apple Sage Dressing
1. Start by preparing the chickens, start removing the liver and giblets from the cavities, also remove and coarsely chop the wings and neck, then finally tie the legs securely to the tail
1. In a large skillet, pour the the olive oil... - 43.769