- » Baked Potato Chips
Baked Potato Chips Recipes
Baked potato chip refers to a tasty snack which is widely consumed by people all over the world. Baked potato chip is most commonly consumed in Asian and American countries. This dish is characterized by its crispy ... More »
Baked Potato Chips
Preheat oven to 375°; line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Soak potato slices in ice water for 10 minutes; drain, layer on paper towels and blot dry.
Gently toss with oil, salt, and pepper, then arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheets.
Bake... - 27.0826
Oven Baked Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Scrub the potato well and cut it crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the potato slices in one layer (overlapping them slightly if necessary) then spray... - 26.3917
Baked Potato Chips
Preheat oven to 500° F.
Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
Place potato slices in a single layer on baking sheets and brush generously with butter.
Bake 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and browned around the edges.
Transfer to a heated platter and season... - 25.9897
You May Also Like!
Oven-baked Potato Chips
Oven-Baked Potato Chips is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Oven-Baked Potato Chips, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 33.2713
Baked Buttery Sweet Potato Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 250°.
2) In a food processor, slice the sweet potatoes very thin, 1/16 to 1/8 inch. You can also use a large sharp knife or mandolin.
3) Rinse the sweet potato slices in cold water.
4) Drain the slices and pat dry with... - 40.9676
Homemade Potato Chips
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a nonstick I baking sheet.
Arrange the potato slices in 1 layeron the baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
2 In a small bowl, combine the cheese and paprika and... - 24.7758
Potato Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream sugar, with butter or margarine.
Add vanilla, flour, and potato chips.
Drop spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12-15 minutes. - 27.6761
Tuna And Potato Chip Casserole
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a small casserole with margarine or butter.
2. Flake the tuna fish, mix with the onion. Arrange alternate layers of fish and potato chips in the casserole.
3. Heat and stir the mushroom soup with the milk for 5... - 29.8206
Potato Chip Chicken
Potato Chip Chicken is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Potato Chip Chicken; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 30.7092
Chive Parmesan Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Scrub potato with a brush. Cut potato lengthwise into very thin slices using a mandoline slicer.
3. Combine potato slices and oil in a large bowl. Add cheese, chives, and salt, and toss gently to coat.
4. Arrange potato slices in... - 27.7518
Potato Chip Cookies
Cream together margarine and sugar; add eggs and mix well.
Add dry ingredients that have been sifted together; then add potato chips, and chocolate or caramel chips, if you want them.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 325°. - 33.859
Potato Chip Squash Casserole
In greased casserole, layer squash, soup (undiluted) and crushed potato chips.
Repeat layer and top with grated cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbly. - 24.1565
1. Make thin, long slice of potatoes.
2. Mix all the ingredients together except potato chips.
3. Take one chip, stuff little rice filling and make a roll, tied with a thread.
4. Bake these rolls till crisp and golden brown.
5. Take out the thread and put a... - 30.6308
Baked Potato Chips Recipes By Category