- » Baked Potato Ball
Baked Potato Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked potato ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked potato ball recipes.
Sweet Potato Balls
Combine mashed sweet potatoes, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons butter; chill for easier handling.
Shape in 8 balls.
Heat honey and 1 tablespoon butter in small heavy skillet over high heat.
When syrup is hot, remove from heat; add potato balls, one at a... - 33.7946
Sunshine Sweet Potato Balls
Beat butter, milk, sugar, salt, and pepper into mashed sweet potatoes.
Form 2-inch balls with a center of a marshmallow.
Roll in cornflakes.
Place in greased 9-l/2xl2-3/4-inch baking pan.
Bake in moderate oven of 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
May be frozen... - 34.4861
Sweet Potato Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large pot, cook sweet potatoes in water until tender.
3. Drain and let them cool down enough to handle comfortably.
4. Peel and mash.
5. In a bowl, mix the mashed sweet potato with the remaining... - 41.4534
Crunchy Potato Balls
Calling your kid's friends for a gathering at your place and still searching for the right snacks to serve - here is one, which you'll need to prepare in multiples and even though, they will be finished as soon as they are served. These crunchy potato balls... - 97.0013
Golden Potato Balls
1. Add mustard, Tabasco sauce, and Butter BudsÂ® to mashed potatoes and beat.
2. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
3. Shape into 8 to 12 potato balls.
4. About 15 minutes before serving, brush potato balls with evaporated milk, and roll in crumbs.
5. Bake... - 32.5718
Potato Nest Eggs
Blend mashed potatoes, egg, cheese and onion juice.
Shape in 4 balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
Indent center of each ball; break egg into each potato nest.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 325Â° F for 20 minutes or until eggs are firm. - 25.9656
Baked Cheese Potato Balls
Heat oven to 400°F.
Measure 1/2 cup of the potato puffs (dry); set aside.
Heat water, 2 tablespoons butter and the salt to boiling in large saucepan.
Remove from heat; stir in milk and the remaining potato puffs.
Form into 16 balls, shaping each heaping... - 37.4396
Cheese Potato Balls
Heat oven to 400°.
Measure 1/2 cup of the potato puffs (dry); set aside.
Heat water, 2 tablespoons butter and the salt to boiling in large saucepan.
Remove from heat; stir in milk and the remaining potato puffs. (Potatoes will be stiff).
Form into 16 balls,... - 38.2773
Easy Potato Balls
Bake potatoes; scoop out insides.
Mash with salt, pepper and butter to taste.
Moisten with cream; form balls with ice cream scoop.
Place in shallow greased baking dish.
Brush with melted butter.
Sprin- kle with onion.
Bake at 350 degrees until heated through... - 33.7606
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a pan, cook the potatoes in in salted water over a low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Drain the potatoes thoroughly and mash well.
4) Beat in the egg until thoroughly blended.
5) Allow the mixture to... - 41.608
Combine cheese, potatoes and salt; form into balls.
Roll in bread crumbs; dip n egg blended with milk.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. - 27.7147
Watercress Potato Puff Balls
Boil potatoes until well done.
Drain and mash very smooth.
Add margarine, watercress, hot milk, cheese, salt and pepper.
Beat until fluffy.
While hot, shape into small balls, roll in egg and crumbs, then place balls on well buttered cookie sheet.
Bake... - 32.062
Stuffed Baked Potato Halves
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Mix sausage and chopped shallot.
Melt butter in small saute pan.
Peel potatoes; cut in half lengthwise.
Carefully hollow out centers with melon ball cutter, allowing 1/2 inch-thick edge (potato halves look like a baked potato shell... - 34.977
Baked Potato Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Pour of the water from potatoes, reserving 1 cup.
4) In a bowl, mash potato with sugar, butter, eggs and flour.
5) In a bowl, soak yeast in reserved... - 39.4715
Unidentified Flying Potatoes
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Wash and slice the potatoes.
3) Steam the potato slices.
4) Drizzle oil and season with mineral salt and pepper.
5) Mash the potatoes.
6) Add chives to stir in.
7) Use the mashed potatoes to form 2" balls.
8)... - 40.323
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking potatoes.
Peel potatoes then using a melon ball cutter scoop out small balls the size of large marbles, alternately, cut potatoes into large dice.
Blanch in boiling salted water then drain.
Heat... - 25.8925
Meatballs And Scalloped Potatoes
Combine 2/3 cup milk, egg, beef, crumbs, seasonings, dry mustard, onions and green pepper; blend well.
Shape into balls.
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover for 8 minutes or until partially tender; drain.
Spread potatoes in 2 baking dishes.
Combine... - 39.0488
Bake the potatoes in a preheated 425° F.
oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until they are soft, halve them lengthwise, and scoop the potato out of the shells with a spoon, reserving the shells for another use.
Force the scooped-out potato through a ricer or... - 38.5269
Mashed Potato Loaf
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and 4 cups water; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup potato water. Return potatoes to saucepan; mash until smooth.
2. In... - 37.15
Brown And Serve Potato Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Combine mashed potatoes, oil, sugar, 1 1/2 cups warm water (110Â°), and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add to dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2... - 37.128
Preheat oven to 425°.
Grease muffin tins.
Dissolve yeast in sugar and warm water.
In a separate large bowl, combine shortening, sugar, salt, milk, potato water, and mashed potatoes; let cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture and eggs; slowly add flour,... - 44.3813
Sweet Potato Puffs
To the mashed sweet potatoes, add egg yolks, salt, sugar, 2 tablespoons of butter and allspice.
Mix and divide into 6 portions.
Flatten each portion as in making potato cakes.
Place 1 marshmallow in center of each and pull potatoes up and over them in a... - 44.0113
Southwestern New Potatoes
1. Arrange potatoes in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from steamer; let cool.
2. Scoop out centers of potatoes with a melon-ball scoop or small spoon; set aside potato shells.
3. Mash potato... - 31.2539
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil or cooking parchment paper
3. Spray the cooking paper with cooking spray
4. In a bowl, mix the potatoes, the peas, onion, coriander, salt coriander, and pepper till well... - 46.4618
Potato Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix margarine, sugar, and vanilla together; blend well.
Add potato chips and stir in flour.
Form small balls from mixture and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Press balls flat with the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in... - 34.9311
Combine mashed potato, cream, salt, pepper and two tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and place it over low heat for five minutes, stirring constantly.
Melt rest of the butter and fry onion on low fire for four to five minutes.
Add tomatoes and let it cook for... - 45.3323
Grumber Potato Dumplings
To the bread and seasoning, add potatoes and well-beaten eggs.
Form into balls and roll in flour delicately.
Drop in salted boiling water or on top of stewing chicken.
Cover well and cook for 15 minutes.
Try as an accompaniment to stewed chicken on a cold,... - 29.4828
Vanilla Potato Chip Cookies
Roll in balls size of walnut and press with fork.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350°.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar while warm. - 31.2055
Old Fashioned Potato Bread
1) In a large mixer bowl, dredge the yeast over water and stir to dissolved.
2) Stir in the sugar and salt, stirring until dissolved.
3) Mix in mashed potato, softened butter, eggs and 3 1/2 cups flour using mixer at medium speed, blend the... - 44.3925
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Beat the mashed potatoes, onion powder, egg and crumbs together with an electric beater and refrigerate.
3) Shape the mixture into small walnut-sized balls and refrigerate or freeze if... - 35.1782
Potato Bread Shaker Style
1. Into a small bowl pour the lukewarm water and add the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar, rest for 2 or 3 minutes and then mix well.
2. Set in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven for about 10 minutes, until the yeast bubbles up... - 47.4715
Potato Whole Wheat Cloverleaf Rolls
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine milk and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to 130°.
Gradually add milk... - 40.0428
Oats Potato Rolls
Place oats in a food processor, and process until ground.
Spoon ground oats into a bowJ; set aside.
Place potato in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cook for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
Place potato and cooking liquid in... - 39.8739
Potato Or Eggplant On Skewers (tcheop Kebab)
Peel the potatoes and cut into three-quarter-inch cubes.
Set aside in cold water to cover.
In a bowl combine the meat with the salt, pepper and allspice, mixing until well combined.
Divide into twenty-five balls.
Alternately arrange four meatballs and five... - 42.8304
Out Of This World Potato Puff Buns
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Prepare the mash potato according to package instructions or use cooked potatoes and mash them.
To the milk, combine together the shortening or margarine, sugar, salt and flour (2 cups) and yeast.
Beat well to... - 47.0175
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Combine the mashed potatoes, shortening, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl; beat until smooth.
Stir in the yeast mixture.
Let stand, covered, at room temperature for 2 hours.
Add the flour and ice water alternately, mixing... - 39.9463
Fresh Potato Rolls Delicious
Sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water; stir until dissolved.
Combine the milk, shortening, potatoes, sugar and salt in large bowl; cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and eggs, blending well.
Add 1 1/2 cups flour; mix well.
Cover; let rise in warm place for about 1... - 41.6936
Prepare yeast batter: mix 1 cup flour, the sugar, the compressed or dry yeast and warm liquid together in a large bowl.
Cover and set aside for about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one until frothy.
Mix the mashed potatoes, oil and salt into the... - 39.8721
Fresh Potato Rolls Delicious
Sprinkle the yeast over warm water and stir until dissolved.
Combine the milk, shortening, potatoes, sugar and salt in a large bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast and eggs and blend well.
Add 1 1/2 cups flour and mix well.
Cover and let rise in a warm... - 42.3004
Steak And Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cut meat into 6 - 8 serving pieces, trimming fat and bone.
On wooden board or waxed paper, using meat mallet or edge of heavy saucer, pound mixture of flour, salt and pepper into meat.
In heavy skilletover medium heat, brown meat... - 45.4457
1) In a saucepan, boil potato in water until tender.
2) Peel the potatoes, when still hot. Mash the potatoes and allow cooling.
3) Add cold water, oil and honey.
4) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
5) Let stand in a... - 46.4695
In saucepan combine water and potato.
Heat to boiling.
Cover and cook 12 to 14 minutes or until very tender.
Do not drain.
Mash potato in the water.
Measure potato mixture.
If necessary, add additional water to make 1/4 cups total Return mixture to... - 41.0935
In saucepan cook potato in 1 1/2 cups water till tender.
Cool to lukewarm.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
Mash potato in the remaining liquid, adding water if needed, to make 2 cups potato mixture.
Soften yeast in reserved 1/2 cup cooking... - 38.6824
Potato Bread Prepared With Scalded Milk
Mix milk, shortening, sugar, and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Pour water into a warm large bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, potatoes, potato cooking water, and about 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour... - 43.1301
1. In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the potato cooking water, the yeast, and 1 tablespoon of the sugar; let stand for 10 minutes or until foamy. In a medium-size bowl, combine the remaining 1 cup of cooking -water and 1 tablespoon of sugar, the nonfat dry... - 34.6053
Potato Oat Rolls
1 ln a 1-pintglassmeasuringcup,combinethewaterand mustard and let stand for 1 0 minutes.
In a large bowl, with a wooden spoon oran electric mixerset on low speed, gradually beat the hot liquid into the potatoes.
Let the mixture cool to lukewarm (105°-115°... - 41.1714
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for 10 minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Into large bowl of electric mixer put the eggs, sugar, salt, 1/3i... - 43.1541
Onion Potato Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Stir in enough all-purpose flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased bowl, turning... - 48.1056
1. Place the yeast in a large bowl and add 2/3 cup of warm water (105-115°) and stir to combine; set aside 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1/3 cup of the flour and stir until smooth, then add the margarine, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the remaining flour, and stir until... - 43.3317
Potato Pie A L'alsacienne
1. The day before you make the pie, beat 1 egg yolk with enough ice water to make 1/4 cup.
2. Mix the flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a bowl. Rub in the butter with your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Pour in the egg yolk beaten... - 44.5188
Sourdough Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, combine yeast, 2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions.
Then stir in milk, butter, eggs, and starter; stir until blended.
Add potato mixture to dry... - 44.9373
Grease two large baking sheets and one large bowl with vegetable oil spray.
In another large bowl, combine whole-wheat and all-purpose flours.
In another large bowl, mix together yeast, honey, salt and 1 1/2 cups of combined flour.
In a 2-quart... - 48.3025
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. For dough, in a cup, mix hot water and canola oil.
3. In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Pour water oil mixture in it, and stir to incorporate.
4. Using your hand knead gently to make sure that all the... - 119.421
Potato Chip Cookies
Cut butter into flour and sugar - mix well, add other ingredients.
Form into balls, flatten with a fork and bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Large recipe but keeps well if hidden. - 28.6462
Italian Potato Gnocchi
These Italian potato gnocchi are made a twist of nutmeg to them. prepared by baking, these potato gnocchi's are flavored with cheese and have eggs in them too. Filling and savory, these potato gnocchis can be served as a side with a fitting meal of choice. - 45.5772
Potato Cakes Filled With Vegetables
Peel and cut the potatoes into quarters.
Boil in salted water until tender.
Drain, and place the pan in a hot oven for a few moments to remove excess moisture.
Mash the potatoes well.
Then return the pan to the stove, and stir about a few moments in order to... - 40.4602
1. Peel boiled potatoes and mash them to small pieces.
2. Grind to paste green chillies, ginger, garlic and sugar and add it to the mashed potatoes.
3. Add salt and coriander.
4. Mix it thoroughly with hand and make small balls.
5. Mix Chana dal atta (Besan),... - 39.9665
Potato Yeast Rolls
Soften yeast in very warm water; set aside.
Pour boiling hot milk into large mixing bowl over shortening, sugar and salt.
Stir until shortening melts.
Stir in potatoes and eggs; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in yeast; then half the flour.
Beat until batter is smooth... - 45.2925
Homemade Potato Bread
Potato Bread is a delicious and extremely addictive bread. I served this unique bread the other day for brunch for a friend who was staying over and she fell in love with it! Try this easy Potato Bread recipe. - 40.8481
Potato Turnovers St Tarts
First of all, prepare the dough for the pastry and divide it into 4 equal portions. Wrap separately and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. When ready to make tarts or turnovers, boil potatoes in lightly salted water until tender. Drain, then mash in a... - 38.5368
Potato Cakes Or Rissoles
Potato Cakes Or Rissoles is an easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this vegetable recipe and share to us how you feel about this Potato Cakes Or Rissoles. - 39.5998
Italian Potato Gnocchi
1. Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork tender.
3. Drain immediately and mash.
4. Add the melted margarine; mix and let the mixture cool down.
5. Stir in eggs, flour and seasoning; work until... - 44.5339
Crunchy Pecan-potato Chip Cookies
If you are wondering what pecan potato chip cookies are, know that these are butter cookies that comes loaded with potato chip crumbs and chopped pecans. In this video, Betty shows how to make delicious pecan potato chip cookies. These crunchy cookies are so... - 102.823
Chicken And Potato Gnocchi
In covered pan cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in another saucepan combine chicken breasts and 2 cups water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till... - 45.3329
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.3697
1. In small mixing bowl combine flour, water, oil, and dash salt; using hands, knead dough to form a smooth ball (dough should hold together but not be sticky; if necessary, add up to 1 more tablespoon warm water to adjust consistency). Wrap dough in plastic... - 37.9408
Potato Puff Rolls
Mix milk, shortening, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, egg, potatoes, and 2 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in remaining flour and knead on a lightly... - 44.0621
Potato Rye Rolls
1) Lightly grease a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
2) In a saucepan, place together potato cubes with water to cover.
3) Heat potato mixture to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until tender for 15 minutes.
5) Pour off the liquid, reserving 1/4... - 45.8456
Potato, Onion, Spinach, And Goat Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, stir the water, sugar and yeast to dissolve, allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the olive oil, 2 cups flour and salt with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes. Allow the mixture... - 45.4185
This variation of how to make Potato Knishes is great and anyone will like it. These potato knishes are very tasty and are a bit different from others. You should try making them! - 36.8183
Basic Potato Dumplings
Basic Potato Dumplings has a fine taste. Basic Potato Dumplings gets its from potatoes filling, which also includes eggs and cheese. Basic Potato Dumplings is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 40.65
Potato Hot Cross Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, potatoes, sugar, salt, butter, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, citron and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in remaining flour to form soft dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until... - 39.8512
Dill Potato Bread
In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 110Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in the 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8 to 10 minutes in a... - 48.3978
1. Boil and mash potatoes.
2. Add chilly, garam masala, lemon juice, coriander, pudina, salt according to taste.
3. Mix maida in 1 cup of water.
4. Make small balls of mashed masala potatoes.
5. Dip small balls in maida.
6. Then dip these balls in seviyan.
7.... - 36.7094
Combine potatoes with cream, butter and salt.
Chill for several hours to overnight.
Combine potato mixture with enough flour to make stiff dough; mix well.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Roll balls thin on floured surface; keep cool.
Preheat lefse griddle or... - 34.8399
1. Mix thoroughly maida and salt.
2. Knead the dough hard and leave for 1-2 hours.
1. Peel boiled potatoes and chop them fine. Boil fresh green peas.
2. Put jeera, hing and finely chopped green chillies in a karahi. Saute till the chilli... - 48.6119
1. In a quarter cup of warm water, dissolve the yeast
2. Cream the shortening and sugar together, add salt, ginger, baking powder amd soda, mashed potatoes and three quarters of a cup of warm water to it and blend
3. Add yeast, eggs and flour and knead... - 43.3816
Butterscotch Refrigerator Rolls
If you are looking for a home cooked treat, then this yummy, delicious Butterscotch Refrigerator Rolls is just what you need. Makes my day everytime i have one of these. I am sure it would do the same for you. - 52.4457
Half And Half Bread
In large mixing bowl thoroughly combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat water, brown sugar, lard, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl; add potato.
Beat at low speed of electric... - 38.9906
Sour Dough Starter
Cut the potatoes into quarters and add water, 2 teaspoons salt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Mash without draining and let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, dissolve the yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in 1/2 cup lukewarm water for... - 40.7292
Portuguese Sweet Bread
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, bring the 2/3 cup water to a boil.
Stir in potato mix and immediately remove from heat.
Stir in the 2/3 cup sugar, dry milk, and butter.
Let cool to 110°F (butter need not melt completely).
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, sprinkle yeast... - 42.4942
Baked Potato Ball Recipes By Category