Baked Sirloin Steak
Baked Pork Sirloin
- » Baked Pork Sirloin Chops
Baked Pork Sirloin Chops Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Pork Sirloin Chops recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Pork Sirloin Chops recipes.
Spicy Cranberry Pork Chops
1. Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper; place in 12" by 8" baking dish; cover dish with plastic wrap; do not vent. Cook at medium low (30% power) 16 minutes, turning chops over and rotating dish a half turn after 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 32.2977
Orange Ginger Pork Chops
For marinade: Stir together orange juice, soy sauce, orange marmalade, ginger, onion powder and garlic powder.
Place chops in large plastic bag or in baking dish.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 44.7592
Braised Beef And Salt Pork
Place pork on bottom.
Sprinkle top with carrots, onions, garlic and orange peel.
Moisten with water.
Close and bake.
Just before serving, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley. - 35.9006
Latvian Farmer's Breakfast
Fry all of the meats and the chopped onions together until browned, about 15 minutes.
Boil the potatoes in their jackets for 15 to 20 minutes, then peel and slice them and fry them in the lard until lightly browned.
Add the potato slices to the meat.
Put the... - 41.6606
Beef Braised On Mushrooms With Green Peppercorn Persillade
1) Make incisions in about 15 places of the roast with the tip of a small knife.
2) In a 20 cm (8 inch) square baking dish, mix together mushrooms, onion and oil.
3) Using a plastic film, cover the dish and then cook in microwave for 5... - 41.6686
Joan Crawford S Meat Loaf
Combine meats, raw eggs, onion, peppers, 1 tablespoon Lawry's seasoned salt, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon A-l sauce.
Shape mixture into oval loaf form in shallow baking pan.
Gently press whole hard-boiled eggs into... - 41.0207
Pate De Viande
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Combine the beef, veal, and pork and mix thoroughly. Add the cottage cheese, bread crumbs, onion, chili sauce, eggs, and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Shape into a loaf and put into a roasting pan.
3.... - 37.4874
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Sprinkle meat with half the oregano and the pepper. Place meat on rack in roasting pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Pork should be cooked for 15 to 17 minutes and appear well done when pierced with a knife.)
3. In small bowl,... - 33.0181
Chilled Buffet Veal With Madeira Aspic
1. Grease small bowl. Break 3 eggs into bowl; pierce egg yolks with fork; cover bowl with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, until eggs are hard-cooked. Coarsely chop eggs.
2. Into 3-quart casserole or bowl, crumble ground pork and... - 39.2849