Pork Chop Marinade
- » Baked Pork Chop Marinade
Baked Pork Chop Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pork chop marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pork chop marinade recipes.
Rhubarb Horseradish Marinade For Pork Chops
1. In a shallow bottomed dish, add rhubarb preserves, horseradish, olive oil, and bay leaf.
2. Add black pepper, salt, and white wine in it. Mix well.
3. Put pork chops in the dish. Coat it evenly and allow it to marinate for 3 hours or... - 0
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 98.5187
Roast Pork In Marinade
Place roast in roasting pan.
Mix and pour the remaining ingredients over roast.
Best marinated overnight.
Cover and bake. - 25.1422
Cider Baked Pork Chops
1. ln a large shallow glass baking dish, mix the cider, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and pepper. Arrange the chops in a single layer and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight,... - 29.7637
Pork Chops In Prune Sauce
Combine all ingredients except chops and prunes; marinate chops in mixture for 1 hour.
Place in bak- ing dish; pour marinade around chops.
Bake, cov- ered, at 350 degress for 45 minutes.
Remove cover; place cooked prune on top of each chop.
Bake, un- covered,... - 36.988
Pork Chops Baked In Wine
Place the pork chops in casserole.
In saucepan, combine all remaining ingredients except onion and bring to boil over medium heat.
Lower heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Add onion and simmer 1 to 2 more minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool to room... - 39.6
Buttermilk Ranch Baked Pork Chops - Part 1
A fast and tasty recipe that uses buttermilk to marinade the pork chops and then in the same bag aned minimal steps we pour Panko crumbs before placing on pan to bake. One step, one bag and no clean up. - 90.6472
Honey Lime Pork Chops
In 13x9-inch glass baking dish, blend all ingredients except pork chops.
Add chops and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning chops occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Remove chops, reserving marinade.
Grill or broil chops, turning once and... - 30.0494
Grilled Asian Pork Chops
TO MAKE THE MARINADE:
In a large mortar, crush the garlic cloves, aniseed, and salt together to make a paste.
Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil.
Put the chops in a shallow baking dish.
Rub the pork chops with the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3... - 43.3215
Thin Pork Chops Orient Ale
1. Prepare marinade: In 13" by 9" baking dish, mix first 5 ingredients. Add pork chops and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chops once.
2. About 15 minutes before serving, with tongs, remove chops from marinade and... - 22.9739
Pork Chops Roma
Pork chops roma is a simple and easily prepared pork chops recipe. Marinated with Italian dressing, the pork chops are skillet cooked with added mushrooms and green peppers. It has a light pan gravy of cooked marinade. - 31.2445
Spicy Marinated Pork Chops
For marinade, in plastic bag combine vegetable juice cocktail, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, salad dressing mix, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce; add pork chops.
Close bag securely; place in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Refrigerate 8 hours or... - 36
Roast Pork Coins
The Roast Pork Coins is a lovely pork preparation that is yummy . I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Not only are they delicious they are visually attractive too. Try the Roast Pork Coins at home! - 45.786
Orange Ginger Pork Chops
For marinade: Stir together orange juice, soy sauce, orange marmalade, ginger, onion powder and garlic powder.
Place chops in large plastic bag or in baking dish.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 44.7592
Marinated Pork Chops
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Marinated Pork Chops is sure to win many stomach. Give this Marinated Pork Chops a try and let your guests envy you! - 43.3502
Pork Chops In Chilli Sauce
1. Grind together garlic, chilli powder and ginger using vinegar. Apply on chops. Set aside in a refrigerator overnight.
2. Add salt and bake in the marinade in a moderately hot oven, about 140° C (375° F), turning a couple of times until chops are done... - 30.2474
Pork Chops With Paprika
1. Arrange the chops in a shallow heatproof casserole so that they do not touch. Mix the garlic, caraway seeds, paprika, salt and pepper and sprinkle over the chops. Add the wine. Cover and let the chops marinate in the refrigerator two to three hours.
2.... - 26.3764
Pork Chops And Gravy
If you're looking for a pork chop gravy recipe, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make Pork Chops and Gravy with Rice. This is really delicious that you must try it once. I'm sure your family will enjoy this dish. - 117.238
Hawaiian Pork Chops
Hawaiian Pork Chops has a Exclusive taste. The combination of butter, pineapple, soy sauce and Salt and pepper gives the Hawaiian Pork Chops Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 44.0515
Orange Garlic Pork Chops
1) Prepare the pork chops by removing the fat.
2) In a bowl, squeeze in the juice of 1 orange along with the pulp.
3) Press garlic into the orange juice along with pressed onion. Add in powdered ginger and a pinch of pepper and mix well.
4)... - 41.599
Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
1) Remove excess for from chops; place chops in a shallow baking dish.
2) Coat the grill with cooking spray.
3) Combine juice, soy sauce, and garlic, stirring well; pour over chops.
4) Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or... - 38.525
Grilled Pork Chops Rose
Trim fat from chops.
Place chops in an 11x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine wine and next 4 ingredients, stirring well; pour over chops.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove chops from marinade, and set aside.
Place... - 33.5908
Asian Pork Chops
Working with bags is easy with The Bag Holder. Each day we will show you how using TBH can change the way you think of making meals for your self and family. Today is Asian Pork Chops. We will give tips and tricks to work with TBH and minimize the dishes you... - 87.5168
Caramelized Onion And Grilled Pork Chops
1. In a large re-sealable plastic bag combine lime juice, salt if desired and cayenne pepper.
2. Add pork chops and onion and turn to coat.
3. Grill chops, covered over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until no longer... - 111.313
Pork Chops In Prune Sauce
Combine all ingredients except chops and prunes; marinate chops in mixture for 1 hour.
Place in baking dish; pour marinade around chops.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Remove cover; place cooked prune on top of each chop.
Bake, uncovered, until... - 37.2254
Herb Seasoned Marinade
Combine oil, vinegar, onion, Worcestershire, basil, rosemary, pepper, hot pepper sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Place beef, pork, or chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl or a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over meat.
Close bag or cover dish;... - 30.7241
Spicy Grilled Chops
1) Combine the salsa, water, salt and marmalade in a small bowl. Blend well.
2) In a plastic bag or non-metal baking dish, place the pork chops.
3) Over the pork, pour the marinade. Turn to coat well.
4) Cover the dish or seal the bag and marinate the... - 36.5608
Gingered Grilled Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops, place chops in a shallow baking dish.
Combine next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; pour over pork chops.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove pork chops from marinade, reserving... - 30.9176
Oven-barbecued Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from,pork chops, and place chops in a large shallow container.
Combine soy sauce, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup brown sugar, molasses, and salt, stirring well; pour over chops.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chops once.
Remove chops... - 36.4475
Szechuan Fried Pork Chops
Remove the bone and trim excess fat from each pork chop.
Score each piece diagonally, making diamond-shaped cuts.
Pound pork pieces to about a 1/8 inch thickness.
Place pork in a shallow baking dish.
For the marinade, combine onion, soy sauce, gingerroot,... - 39.8444
Armenian Herb Marinade
Combine oil, chopped onion, tomato juice, lemon juice, parsley, salt, marjoram, thyme, pepper, and garlic.
Place lamb, pork, or chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl or a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over meat.
Close bag or cover dish;... - 34.2553
Spicy Chops is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Spicy Chops recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.092
Pork With Peppers And Onions
1) Bruise peppercorns under a flat bade chef's knife.
2) Trim off excess fat from the pork and discard. Also, peel onions and chop into 1/4 inch thick slices to measure about 2 cups.
3) Cut the lemon into 2 halves and squeeze out juice to... - 46.5719
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 128.003
Hong Kong Bake Pork On Fried Rice
1) Put the pork steaks in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well together.
2) Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
3) Cut and chop all the vegetables for the sauce as preferred.
4) Beat the eggs.
5) Preheat oven to... - 85.8149
Pork Tenderloin & Banana Tarte Tatin
Tenderloins are incredibly versatile; perfect from casual family dinners to your most fancy affair! Here I am showing you how to make Dijon Mustard Tarragon Wine Tenderloin and a simply scrumptious Banana Tarte Tatin! - 119.439
Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons soybean oil, black bean sauce, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, salt, ground ginger, honey, Five Spice powder and pork in bowl; mix well.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 24 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Preheat oven to 325... - 44.8875
Roasted Pork With Honey Glazed Apples
Pork Tenderloins: In large sturdy plastic bag, combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, green onions, garlic, gingerroot and pepper.
Add pork to bag. Seal bag; place in large bowl. Refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 35.2472
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Heat oil and vinegar together.
Add remaining ingredients and pour over tenderloin.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Turn meat once or twice.
To cook, transfer meat and marinade to a small shallow pan and bake at 300F for 1 1/4 hours.
Baste and turn... - 35.7435
Place meat in a long pan or dish.
Pour soy sauce over the steaks andspr inkle with ginger.
Mar inate 2 to 3 hours.
Cook on grill for 15 minutes.
Pork chops or chicken marinated in this sauce may be substituted.
Grill pork chops or bake chicken in... - 27.9133
Curried Pork Tenderloin
Heat oil in small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery and garlic; cook and stir about 1 minute or until vegetables are tender.
Add all remaining ingredients except pork tenderloin.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Refrigerate until... - 42.0194
Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor
The Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor is a dish with a distinctive flavor. I never get tired of presenting this dish because every time I prepared it, I have received compliments. Try this original Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor recipe for yourself! - 46.7412
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.2582
Asian Lion's Head Meatball Casserole
Lion's Head Casserole! A delicious, and well flavored set of meat balls on a bed of Cabbage. Who in the world can resist such a thing! Try making these Lion's Head Casserole and experience the charm of the dish for yourself! - 46.1422
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin.
Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat.
Cover tenderloins,... - 41.1008
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
1. Trim fat from pork. Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin. Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat. Cover, and... - 31.4232
Jalapeno Pork Roast
1) Untie roast, and trim excess for.
2) Sprinkle inside of roast with chopped jalapeno peppers.
3) Retie toast, and place in a shallow baking dish.
4) Combine salad dressing and orange juice concentrate; stir well, and pour over... - 39.3186
Winter Pork And Fruit Ragout
In a large bowl combine pork, apricots, raisins, red wine, vinegar, dill, mint, cuminseed, pepper, thyme, and salt to taste.
Cover and marinate, refrigerated, for 24 hours.
Remove pork and fruit from marinade.
Reserve fruit in a small... - 46.3638
Pork With Orange Preserve
Combine the meat with a marinade of catsup, soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for about two hours.
Place the meat in a roasting pan and roast at 375 degrees for about two hours, or until the meat is tender, basting... - 37.4322
Succulent Stuffed Pork
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and rub over the pork. Let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the sausage and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and green onion and cook for 1 minute. Add... - 33.5552
Red Roast Pork With Peppers
1. Trim away excess fat and silver skin from the pork and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder, garlic and ginger. Spoon over the pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the... - 37.9486
Braised Pork And Eggs
A traditional Vietnamese dish cooked using the solar cooker! An amazing dish that is cooked to perfection! With no audio directions in the video it could get a little confusing. Watch the video for more. - 53.935
Pork And Wild Mushroom Daube
1. marinate the pork: Put the pork in a large bowl. Add the wine, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, spice bundle and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Pour the pork into a colander set over a bowl. Discard the onion and carrot. Squeeze the spice... - 40.5368
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
Glazed Loin Of Pork With Stuffed Pears
1 Weigh the meat and calculate the cooking time, allowing 20 minutes per 450g (1 lb) and 20 minutes over.
2 Combine the marinade ingredients and place in a shallow dish with the pork.
Marinate for several hours, turning frequently.
3 Preheat the oven to... - 40.7725
Chun King Chinese Pork Slices
1. In a large bowl, combine jelly or jam, sherry, soy sauce, garlic and five-spice powder.
2. Add tenderloins, turning to coat.
3. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning once or twice.
4. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
5. Remove meat from... - 29.2335
Hot And Spicy Pork Burritos
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, and stir well. Trim fat from chops. Add chops to dish; cover with foil, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 to 24 hours, turning chops occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 325°.
3. Bake chops in... - 34.211
Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
The Mustard Sauce:
Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to develop flavors.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl large enough to accommodate meat. Pierce tenderloin all over with a large fork and place in... - 37.2026
Roast Pork With Harvest Vegetables
Autumn brings out some of our favorite vegetables. Roast Pork with Harvest Vegetables is a wonderfully seasoned pork recipe that is paired with sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, and parsnips. With a sprig of rosemary to give it an earthly flavor, each bite is... - 108.517
Caribbean Style Pork Ribs
You must have had pork ribs for multiple times, but this special Caribbean style pork ribs are definitely most exotic. In this recipe, the ribs are marinated in fabulous spice mix and then slow baked in oven. This whole cooking process makes the pork ribs so... - 119.819
Bengali Mama Ep. 3 Pulled Pork Goodness With Cilantro Lime Slaw
A fast recipe to prepare on a hot day, no need to waste time in front of a stove. Composed of a 5 lb pork butt, tantalizing spices, and a little TLC (time, love and care). Served with a refreshingly cool topping of slaw, very citrusy and flavorful. Includes... - 111.189
Pastry Wrapped Pork
Trim fat from roast; place roast in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Pour sherry over roast.
Seal bag, and shake until roast is well coated.
Marinate roast in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic;... - 43.3787
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. To make marinade, place onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and vinegar into a food processor or blender and process to make a paste.
2. Rub... - 36.5175
Roast Pork Oriental Style
1. Remove the rind from the pork but leave the fat on underneath.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a basin and place the pork fat side up, in the marinade and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove and roll the pork up securing with skewers or... - 37.0119
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, into a food processor or blender process together onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt,... - 47.481
Pork Tenderloin Hawaiian
1. Place pork tenderloin in baking dish, 10x6x2 inches. Mix pineapple chunks, reserved pineapple juice, wine, soy sauce, chili sauce, salt, onion, garlic and gingerroot; pour over pork. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning once.
2. Remove pork to microwave... - 30.9389
How To Cook A Pork Tenderloin Roast With A Rosemary Garlic Rub
1. Slice the onions and potatoes, clean and pat dry the pork tenderloin.
2. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
3. In a bowl combine crushed garlic, chopped rosemary sprigs and olive oil and mix all the ingredients until well blended.
4. In... - 0
In a small pan over medium heat, combine soy, wine, vinegar, oil, jam, garlic, onion, and thyme.
Stir until bubbling, then cool.
Put a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan.
Place rib slabs in bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate... - 39.0943
Roast Pork Loin With Wine And Herbs
Insert a few little slivers of garlic close to the bones in the pork loin.
Rub the meat well with salt.
Pour the wine over the meat, add the thyme and leave the meat to steep for a couple of hours.
Put the rind into a baking pan and on it place the meat, fat... - 40.8335
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 108.768
Sally Jessy Raphael's Pork Tenderloins And Smoked Scallops
1) In a glass or ceramic baking dish, add orange juice, lime juice, sesame oil, garlic, pepper, cilantro, bay leaves, sugar, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
2) Add in the pork tenderloins into the marinade. Coat... - 44.7381
Asian Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes are delicious and easy to make. This is my favorite stuffed vegetable dish and I end up serving it quiet often for my dinner parties! Try this Stuffed Tomatoes recipe! - 46.3033
Venezuelan Pork Butt
Untie pork butt if necessary; then butterfly (slit at center and spread out flat) to make a 1 1/2 inch-thick steak.
With a knife, score meat in a criss cross pattern, making cuts about 1/2 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart.
Place meat in a large heavy-duty... - 36.6083
Pork Fillet With Fine Herbs
Combine the thyme, rosemary, lemon zest and juice, garlic, ginger, oil, honey and pepper in an electric mixer and puree.
Add the margarine and continue mixing.
Coat the pork with the marinade.
Place the pork on a plate and pour the remainder of the marinade... - 43.9354
Jamaican Jerk Pork Tenderloin
Combine all ingredients except the pork in a flat baking dish.
Reserve 1/3 of the marinade and set in the warming tray in the lower position.
Trim all fat and silver skin from the pork tenderloins, place in the marinade and turn to coat well.
Cover and... - 37.3845
Venezuelan Barbecued Pork
Trim heavy outside fat from meat.
Split meat lengthwise through the thickness to within 1/2 inch of the other side, then open up meat so it forms a steak 1 1/2 inches thick (or have meat butterflied at the market).
Place meat, fat side down, on working... - 40.9327
Sweet And Sour Pork Kebabs
1. In bowl put the pork and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
2. In another bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade together, pour over the pork and stir well to coat each cube of meat.
3. Chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring... - 43.9138
Lamb And Pork In Cognac
Mix cognac, wine, mace, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour over meat cubes in a shallow glass bowl.
Refrigerate covered 6 hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
Drain meat, reserving 3/4 cup marinade.
Mix chopped vegetables and layer them in bottom of a... - 42.6527
Indonesian Pork Sate
Trim and discard fat from pork.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Thread 3 or 4 pork cubes on each of twenty to twenty-five 6-inch bamboo skewers.
Layer skewered meat in an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
In blender, combine peanuts, onions, lemon juice,... - 43.9715
Pork Sate Using White Vinegar
1. In a medium saucepan, boil 2 cups water and white vinegar.
2. Add pork cubes and simmer for 45 minutes; drain.
3. In a shallow baking dish, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
4. Add pork and toss until well coated.
5. Cover... - 47.3009
Sweet & Sour Ribs With Kumquat Sauce
In a blender, whirl the apricots (including syrup), ginger, garlic, five-spice, and vinegar until smooth.
Add the soy, bean sauce, sugar, catsup, and hoisin sauce.
Whirl until blended.
Trim excess fat from spareribs.
Place ribs in a large shallow baking pan;... - 44.1295
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger tastes awsome. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger can be prepared easily. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger must be tried by pork lovers. - 42.6577
Kentucky Pork Salad
1) In a large baking dish, add 2 tablespoons of the mustard, 3 tablespoons of the molasses, 2 tablespoons of the bourbon and 1/8 teaspoon of the hot sauce. Combine the items.
2) Place the pork chops and sliced yams into the mixture and turn to... - 47.7674
Sunday Pate In Puff Pastry
1)In a plastic bag set into a dish, put in veal and pork.
2)In a small bowl, mix in Madeira, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf to make the marinade.
3)Mix marinade with meat in bag and seal... - 42.3529
Alsatian Meat And Potato Stew
Cut meat into 5 cm/2 in cubes and put into a large bowl.
Pour over wine and seasonings, and leave to marinate overnight.
Grease a large casserole and make alternate layers of onions, potatoes, and meats.
Pour marinade over the top.
Cover and cook in a... - 36.6129
Ton Yuk Kui
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish and add the pork slices.
Baste well, then set aside at room temperature for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 190°C (Gas Mark 5, 375°F).
Remove the pork from the marinade and... - 38.15
Little Barbecued Ribs
1. Cut spareribs between each rib into individual pieces. Place ribs meaty sides up in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over ribs. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2. Remove 1/2 each of ribs and marinade. Cover with... - 23.1157
Barbecued Country Style Ribs With Bone
If you simply love your ribs with a little meat and bone, then you surely won’t mind making this country-style rib dish at home. Here’s an unmissable barbecued rib bone-in recipe that is sure to please the crowd. Plus, it’s so simple to make. Just throw... - 94.7456
Season venison with salt; place in shallow pan.
Pour marinade over.
Refrigerate 24 hours; turn occasionally.
Remove venison from marinade.
Strain marinade; reserve.
Place venison on rack in shallow baking pan; place salt pork over venison.
Bake in preheated... - 43.0853
Pig 's Feet With Noodles
Put the pig's feet, onion, carrots and celeriac into an earthenware bowl and pour in enough white wine to cover them.
Add the peppercorns, bay leaves, marjoram and a little salt.
Cover the bowl and let the mixture marinate in the refrigerator for three... - 45.7549
Hong Kong Style Char Siu Buns
1000 gramm of pork tenderloin
remove all of the fat.
1. 1 tsp 5 spice powder
2. 5 soup spoons soy sauce
3. 5 soup spoons Rum
4. 3 soup spoons honey
5. 2 soup spoons tomato paste, and ketchup
6. 3 soup spoons hoisin sauce
5 spice... - 46.0343
1 Bone the rabbit entirely (you can have it done by your butcher). Cut the flesh of the saddle and legs into long slices 1/2 inch thick. Put them into a bowl. Peel the onion and cut into thin slices. Dice the rest of the rabbit flesh and the lean pork and the... - 39.6166