- » Baked Popcorn
Baked Popcorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked popcorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked popcorn recipes.
Sweet Caramel Popcorn
Want a really delicious homemade treat for Halloween? Try making Caramel popcorn, it's a tried and tested recipe by Chef Tawnya's mother and here in the video Tawnya is going share her family recipe with the rest of the world. It’s such an easy recipe, you... - 121.434
Chocolate Peanut And Popcorn Bars
For all the chocolate lovers this recipe is a bliss. Watch Kim Shields prepare this blend of popcorns and peanuts with freshly melted chocolate. The best part about this snack is that it can be kept refrigerated for several days. Watch the video now. - 105.855
Praline Popcorn Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. On a baking sheet, toast pecans in the oven until light brown.
3. In a greased bowl, add popcorn, nuts and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, add sugar, butter, ¼ cup liqueur corn syrup and bring... - 48.4525
Cardamom Toasted Popcorn Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 250Â°F.
2) In a 2-quart bowl, mix the popcorn, cereals and fruit, keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan, mix the water, sugar, margarine and cardamom together.
4) Stir continuously, bring to a boil and cook for 1... - 47.2722
Nutty Popcorn Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and coconut.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, corn syrup, coffee and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
Pour over popcorn mixture and... - 45.8514
Mix nuts and seeds.
Stir honey and water together over medium heat until candy thermometer registers 250Â°F.
Add butter, vanilla, salt and wheat germ.
Pour over popcorn in a large bowl and mix well.
Spread mixture into a large baking pan.
Bake at... - 44.9046
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan combine popcorn, potato sticks and nuts.
3. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over popcorn mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
4. Bake in the preheated oven... - 41.9084
Spun Pink Cinnamon Popcorn
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. In a greased bowl, add popcorn and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, add sugar, corn syrup, water, cinnamon candy and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without... - 41.0269
Goblin's Orange Popcorn
Place popcorn in a very large bowl.
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in the sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low; cook 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 40.8677
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl and mix together popcorn, pretzels, and peanuts. Set it aside
3. In another bowl combine butter and soy sauce.
4. Pour the sauce over popcorn mixture
5. Stir the mixture until the popcorns... - 40.473
Baked Popcorn Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add warm popcorns, nuts to the creamed mixture and stir well until coated.
4. In a 15x10x1-inch jelly... - 40.4163
Would you like to try an easy Popcorn Ball Recipe? This is a perfect Popcorn Ball Recipe for you. I got this recipe from my grandmother. This is a kid friendly recipe. Whenever I cook this Popcorn Ball, they never last long around in my home. My kids love... - 40.3233
1. In a kettle, boil water, corn syrup, sugar until temperature reaches 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from heat.
2. Add popcorn and mix well.
3. Pour mixture over greased inverted pudding moulds, evenly
4. Allow to cool at room... - 39.3202
Fall Harvest Popcorn
Fall Harvest Popcorn is an amazingly delicious mouth watering snack recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.4694
In a 12 by 15-inch roasting pan, combine honey, butter, and vanilla.
Place in oven and turn heat on to 350°.
Meanwhile, whirl corn in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
When butter is melted, after about 5 minutes, add to pan the ground corn,... - 37.5675
Spread popcorn in large buttered roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, stir together sugar, syrup, margarine and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Continue cooking, without stirring, for 5 more minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and... - 37.563
Chewy Popcorn Balls
Keep popcorn hot in a 300°F to 350°F oven.
In a buttered saucepan combine sugar, water, com syrup, vinegar, and salt.
Cook and stir to hard-ball stage (or till candy thermometer registers 250°F).
Stir in vanilla.
Slowly pour over hot popped corn.
Stir just... - 37.5566
Heat oil in 4-quart kettle over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add popcorn; cover, leaving small air space at edge of cover.
Shake frequently over medium heat until popping stops.
Place popcorn into large, greased heat-resistant bowl; add peanuts.
Heat in... - 37.238
Buttered Popcorn Balls
Are you bored of the same old dessert you try every other day? This Popcorn Balls is incredibly tasty and has something that will for sure excite your taste buds. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Popcorn Balls and excite your family's palate and yours... - 37.0237
Curried Popcorn Mix
In large, deep baking or roasting pan, combine popped corn, pretzels and walnuts.
In small bowl, mix butter, curry powder and pepper sauce; drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat evenly.
Bake in 300°F oven about 30 minutes, tossing twice.
Remove from... - 36.8519
Candied Popcorn is love by many around the world. Candied Popcorn gets its taste from peanuts mixed with popcorn and flavored by vanilla extracts. Candied Popcorn is loved by kids. - 36.8465
Harvest Popcorn Mix
Place dried apple in a large bowl.
Combine honey and pumpkin pie spice; pour over dried apple, tossing gently to coat.
Add popcorn, and toss gently to coat.
Spread mixture in a single layer in a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 36.4651
Make several days ahead, if desired:
1. Put popped corn through fine food chopper.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites with salt until foamy. Add cream of tartar and beat until egg whites form soft peaks. Then, with mixer at low speed,... - 36.1397
This Glazed Popcorn is very easy to make and adds lots of fun during the whole preparation process. Use popped popcorn for better results. Give it a try and you will love it too. - 35.8441
Harvest Moon Popcorn
Combine all ingredients except popcorn and potatoes.
Put popcorn and potatoes in a large bowl.
Pour seasoned butter over all and toss well.
Spread mixture in a 15x10x1-inch pan.
Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 8-10 minutes, stirring once. - 35.6312
Place popcorn in a lightly greased roasting pan, and set aside.
Melt butter in a large saucepan, stir in sugar, juice, and syrup.
Bring to a boil; boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in orange rind, baking soda, and salt.
Quickly pour... - 35.2844
Sweet And Spicy Popcorn
Spray a cold 13x9x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
Place popcorn in the baking pan.
In a small mixing bowl stir together sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
Add spice mixture to popcorn in baking pan.
Toss popcorn till coated.
Bake in a... - 35.215
Sweet N Salty Popcorn
Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly.
Pour over the popcorn; toss to coat.
Spread... - 35.0442
Bazaar Caramel Popcorn
Boil sugar, margarine, syrup and salt for 5 minutes, stirring constantly - do not overcook.
Add vanilla, stir in soda - stir.
Pour over popped corn and stir to coat well.
Put in large shallow pans at 250Â°F for about 1 hour - stir occasionally.
If you feel... - 35.0388
Taco Popcorn Ole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Place popcorn in single layer in prepared pan.
Coat lightly with cooking spray.
Combine chili powder, salt, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired, in small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn.
Mix... - 33.7846
Atkins Nosh Popcorn Mix
1 Heat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Whisk butter, egg whites, sugar substitute, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
3. Put cereal and nuts in a large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss to blend. Add... - 32.7741
Heat oven to 300°F Line 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Place popcorn in large bowl.
Heat butter and syrup in saucepan over low heat.
Stir in brown sugar and gelatin; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to low and gently simmer 5... - 32.5819
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a small bowl, combine I the paprika, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, red pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Snread the Doocorn in an even layeron large baking sheets and coat lightly with the nonstick cooking spray or water from... - 30.3449
Heavenly Hash Popcorn
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Spread popcorn in but- tered jelly roll pan; sprinkle with marshmallows and peanuts.
Arrange chocolate bars over top.
Place in oven.
Bake for 5 minutes.
Cool slightly; toss. - 30.2622
Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Combine popcorn and peanuts in a greased 17x12x2-inch baking pan. Keep mixture warm in a 300° oven while making syrup mixture.
Butter the sides of a heavy 1 1/2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine the sugar,... - 29.9498
Pretzel Popcorn Party Mix
In a shallow baking pan, mix popped corn, pretzel sticks and cheese curls.
Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan and stir in seasonings.
Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
Bake at 250°F. for about 45 minutes, stirring several times. - 29.8438
Place popped corn in food processor or food grinder; grind into kernel-size pieces.
Beat egg whites until frothy and add baking powder, salt and cream of tartar.
Beat into stiff peaks.
Add sugar replacement, beating until well blended.
Fold popcorn pieces... - 29.7964
Great to munch popcorn balls.I am not too fond of pop corns but I make pop corn balls instead for a great tasting snack. - 29.4851
Combine popcorn, nuts, and noodles.
Combine butter, soy sauce, and ginger, stirring well, pour over popcorn mixture.
Pour into a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 5 to 10 minutes.
Store in an airtight container. - 29.169
Pour popcorn into a large mixing bowl.
Combine butter and salt, pour over popcorn, stirring well.
Add cheese and bacon bits, stir well.
Pour into a 15-x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 minutes, stirring once.
Store in an airtight container. - 28.8396
Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Place the popcorn in a greased 17x12x2-inch baking pan. Keep popcorn warm in a 300° oven while making syrup mixture.
Butter the bottom and sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the pan combine butter or... - 28.5206
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Place popcorn in large open roasting pan (17 1/4" by 11 1/2"); set aside.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat sugar, corn syrup, and butter or margarine to boiling, stirring constantly until sugar is completely dissolved.... - 26.4066
Popcorn And Toasted Pumpkin Seed Snack
Toss pumpkin seeds with soy sauce in a 9-inch square baking pan; bake at 350Â° for 7 minutes or until seeds are brown and liquid is absorbed, stirring often.
Combine popcorn and oil in a nonstick sauce- pan; cover and cook over medium-high heat 2... - 25.1619
1. Prepare hot-roll mix as package label directs.
2. At shaping time, roll out on floured surface into a circle 14 inches in diameter. Cut into 1 1/4-inch squares; then form each into a smooth ball by turning ends under. In bottom of each greased 3-inch... - 22.7987
Baked Popcorn Recipes By Category