Baked Chicken Breast
- » Baked Plain Chicken Breast
Baked Plain Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked plain chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked plain chicken breast recipes.
Busy Day Oven Fried Chicken Breast
Heat oven to 400°F.
Combine bread crumbs, flour, paprika, poultry seasoning, onion salt, garlic powder, thyme and pepper in shallow dish.
Stir with fork until well blended.
Add Crisco® Oil gradually.
Toss with fork to blend.
Moisten chicken with water.
Roll... - 38.2374
You May Also Like!
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add mushrooms, onion, vermouth, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in rice.
Place chicken breasts skin-side down... - 40.9403
Plain Roasted Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 375° F before roasting.
2) Wash and pat dry chicken.
3) Season with salt and pepper the outside and inside of chicken.
4) Use any stuffing of choice to fill chicken cavity if required.
5) Fasten wing tips onto... - 37.4941
Baked Chicken Breasts With Yogurt Crustand Peaches
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a food processor or blender, reduce the stuffing mix to coarse crumbs.
Pour them onto a sheet of wax paper.
Coat one piece of chicken breast with yogurt as thickly as possible (admittedly, this is a messy step), then dip it... - 34.2777
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add mushrooms, onion, vermouth, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Remove from heat and stir in rice.
2. Place chicken breasts... - 32.4007
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 45.6626
Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add the first eight ingredients. Mix well.
3. Put chicken into the mixture and turn to coat well.
4. Cover and marinate for a night in the refrigerator.
5. Drain out the chicken from... - 43.4736
Chicken Breasts With Curried Stuffing
In a small saucepan cook carrot, green onion, and curry powder in margarine till vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, raisins, and water.
Place one chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic... - 40.5159
Oven Crisped Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 425°F.
Rinse and dry chicken.
Beat egg whites in large shallow dish until frothy.
Beat in milk.
Combine flour, paprika, basil, salt and pepper in large plastic food storage bag.
Place bread crumbs in another large plastic food storage bag.
Shake... - 40.3012
Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy... - 112.8
Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine cream cheese, crabmeat and savory herb with garlic soup mix; set aside.
With knife parallel to cutting board, slice horizontally through each chicken breast, stopping 1 inch from opposite edge; open breasts.
Evenly spread ea - 28.8466