- » Baked Pita Chips
Baked Pita Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pita chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pita chips recipes.
Baked Pita Chips
Need to make chips for an upcoming get-together but do not want to slave for hours? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make pita chips that will be ready within minutes and please everyone's taste buds! - 98.1866
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.4921
Eggplant Chutney And Pita Chips
Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on a baking sheet; sprinkle with salt.
Place a second baking sheet on eggplant, and place a heavy bowl on top baking sheet to weight it down.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes.
Transfer eggplant slices to a... - 42.9237
Huevos Rancheros With Pita Chips
Separate pita bread into 2 rounds; cut each round into 8 wedges.
Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
Combine basil, garlic powder, and cumin; sprinkle over wedges.
Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until crisp and lightly... - 42.5547
1. Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
2. With best possible care, separate two pockets into two semicircles by cutting open the closed edges.
3. Take a small cup and add in it oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
4.... - 41.874
Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
Then carefully separate each pocket into 2 semicircles by cutting open the closed edge.
In a cup, combine the oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
Lightly brush the interior side of each pita with the... - 39.7614
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Split pita pockets to form 8 single rounds.
3) Baste the rounds with light spray or brush with olive oil. Cut each one into 8 wedges.
4) Bake them on a sheet pan in oven for 8 minutes or till golden and... - 36.2582
Hot Spinach Spread With Pita Chips
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Meanwhile, cut each pita bread into eight wedges.
Place in two 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 36.1299
Baked Pita Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or a bread knife to halve each of the pita bread circles.
3. Divide each half into 4 segments.
4. Arrange the pita triangles on a baking sheet or on a round baking platter, in single... - 31.162
Nachos With Pita Chips
1. Carefully peel pita bread halves apart; stack halves, then cut stack into 3 equal wedges. Spread wedges in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets. Bake in a 350°F (175°C) oven until browned and crisp (about 15 minutes), switching positions of baking... - 30.4227
Pita Bread Chips
Pita Bread Chips - is a heady mix of parmesan cheese flavored pita bread. Makes a yummy pick as an appetizer, these pita bread chips are pretty easy to prepared too. Try the Pita Bread Chips recipe. - 29.6824
Garlic-dill Pita Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Split each pita bread in half. Cut each half into 6 triangular pieces and arrange with their rough sides up, close together on baking sheets.
3. Combine garlic powder and dill. Sprinkle on pita chips.
4. Bake for 8 minutes,... - 29.5133
Spicy Pita Chips
Split each pita round in half crosswise; cut each half into 4 wedges.
Coat each wedge with cooking spray.
Combine garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, red pepper, paprika, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag; shake well.
Add pita wedges, a few at a time;... - 29.4381
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1) On 2 baking sheets, arrange the pita wedges.
2) Bake until just crisp, for about 5 minutes.
3) Cook up to 5 minutes longer for crispier wedges.
4) Serve with any dip of your choice. - 27.8109
Toasted Pita Chips
Preheat oven to 325°F.
With scissors, cut pitas in half horizontally, making 2 rounds.
Cut each round in half and then into thirds or quarters, making 6 to 8 triangles per round.
Place close together on baking sheets and spray the tops with cooking... - 24.2513
1. Cut each pita bread round into 8 wedges. Separate each wedge into 2 pieces so that you get 16 chips out of each round.
2. Arrange the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet with the inside of the pita bread facing up. Sprinkle the chips with the... - 21.1607
Salt And Vinegar Pita Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Split each pita half horizontally and cut each into 6 wedges. Place wedges, cut sides up, on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush vinegar evenly over wedges; sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake at 400° for 11 to 12 minutes or until crisp. - 17.0995
Separate each pita bread into 2 rounds; cut each round into 8 wedges.
Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove chips from baking sheet; let cool completely on a wire rack. - 15.9444