- » Baked Pita
Baked Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pita recipes.
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
One of my favourite ingredients is whole wheat flour. I love to use it in cooking. It gives extra boost of nutrients to the diet of your family. - 125.134
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 120.052
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 120.028
Another great Staple! There are more than sixty types of flat breads worldwide, pita bread is one of the oldest. Check out this delicious fast cheap and easy chip. - 114.787
Easy, healthy, and guaranteed the best pita bread recipe! - 108.978
Pita Bread And Pockets
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients -plain flour, whole wheat flour, instant rapid rise yeast, salt and sugar.
3. Add the olive oil into the water and mix well
4. Add into the dry mixture and mix.
5. Sprinkle... - 103.331
Baked Pita Chips
Need to make chips for an upcoming get-together but do not want to slave for hours? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make pita chips that will be ready within minutes and please everyone's taste buds! - 98.1866
Make these party pleasers at home. Pita drizzled with an oil and cheese herb mix then off for a slow and low drying in the oven at 225F. - 93.1904
Game Night Pita Pizzas And Dips Three Ways
A game night favorite, these pizzas are easy and healthy. Made with multi grain and whole wheat pita bread, these are delicious and healthy bites of pizzas with flavors as diverse as the Mediterranean and Italian. Also shown are some quick dips that are... - 87.0061
Lebanese special Pita Bread can now be made at home. Head towards your kitchen, switch on the video and follow Martha who does a delightful job in explaining the method of making this dish. Serve it as a dipping or as sandwiches. - 86.2595
Whole Grain Pita Bread Face Pizzas
Phoebe prepares her own pitta bread pizza – “Harry”. Loved doing these with Phoebe as she could get really messy and be quite creative, plus they tasted great too!! - 85.2843
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.4921
How To Make Pita Bread
Pita Bread is an Italian delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with Pita Bread along with accompaniments as a quick... - 74.2271
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Warm 1/4 cup water and sprinkle yeast over it.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, salt and bran (if used). Pulse... - 50.5031
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange pita rounds with cut side up.
3) Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce evenly on top of each one.
4) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of mozzarella over the tomato sauce.
5) Add any optional... - 47.1957
Spicy Chicken On Pita Wedges
1)In a 2 quart saucepan, take some water. Place the chicken in the water and season with lemon-pepper.
2)Slowly boil the chicken in water and then simmer cook over reduced heat until tender.
3)Take chicke out and separate meat from the bones.... - 46.9652
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the flours, salt and the two tablespoons of sugar.
3) In another bowl, mix the remaining sugar with the yeast and 1/2 cup of the warm water.
4) Set in a warm place for about 10 minutes... - 45.3728
The copenhagen pita is a dessert cake made with a filling of zwieback, almonds and cinnamon. Flavored with cognac, the copenhagen pita is baked with eggs, flour, sugar and butter and topped with filo dough. Served with honey and cinnamon sugar syrup, the... - 44.7724
Stir sugar into warm water in bowl until dissolved.
Stir in yeast.
Let stand for 6 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and salt.
Add 4 cups all-purpose flour, mixing to form dough.
Knead for 4 minutes on floured surface, kneading in... - 44.5894
Mini Pita Pizzas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the mozzarella lightly. Keep aside.
3. Spread the sauce on the pita bread and sprinkle oregano and the shredded mozzarella on it.
4. With a knife or in the... - 44.2489
Garden Pita Pizzas
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Carefully open up each pita bread, splitting them into two.
3. Arrange the six pita rounds on baking sheets.
4. Toast them lightly for about 5 to 6 minutes in the oven.
5. In the meantime, in a large... - 43.86
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach and place into a large bowl.
Saute the onion in one tablespoon of butter and add to the spinach mixture.
Add the cheeses and the spices to the mixture and mix well.
Melt the remaining... - 43.8536
Pita Bread Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Arrange the pita rounds, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of... - 43.8139
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Warm the pita bread in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes.
3. Carefully split the breads into halves and arrange them on a large baking sheet.
4. Heat a nonstick skillet over a medium flame.
5.... - 43.6402
Greek Pita Pizzas With Spinach And Feta
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 4 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, oregano, and salt; cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Stir in the spinach... - 43.5031
Bruschetta Pita Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 4000F
2. Prepare a large baking sheet and spread out the pita breads on them
3. Bake this for 6-8 minutes until slightly crisp
4. In a large bowl, place the vinaigrette, basil, tomatoes and garlic.
5. Mix well till... - 43.2163
1. In a large mixing bowl, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in 3 tablespoons of warm water. Allow the yeast starter to stand for 10 minutes till it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat the... - 43.1824
Try this Peta recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Peta will surely give you a huge fan following! - 42.9936
Eggplant Chutney And Pita Chips
Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on a baking sheet; sprinkle with salt.
Place a second baking sheet on eggplant, and place a heavy bowl on top baking sheet to weight it down.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes.
Transfer eggplant slices to a... - 42.9237
Huevos Rancheros With Pita Chips
Separate pita bread into 2 rounds; cut each round into 8 wedges.
Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
Combine basil, garlic powder, and cumin; sprinkle over wedges.
Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until crisp and lightly... - 42.5547
1. Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
2. With best possible care, separate two pockets into two semicircles by cutting open the closed edges.
3. Take a small cup and add in it oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
4.... - 41.874
Bran Pita Bread
1. In large bowl of electric mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, mixing until combined.
3. Over low speed, beat in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the salt and oil.
4. Beat on high speed... - 41.8738
Combine yeast with 1 cup lukewarm water and 1 teaspoon honey and set aside.
Sift flours together and add wheat germ.
Mix oil with 4 cups lukewarm water.
Make a well in the center of the mixed flours and gradually add oil and water mixture.
Stir in... - 41.8689
Cinnamon Pita Crisps
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Cut the pita rounds crosswise in half.
3) Cut each half in 4 pieces and place aside.
4) In a jellyroll pan, place the pita wedges by keeping the smooth side down.
5) In a bowl, add egg white and remaining... - 41.3405
Pita Mushroom Pizzas
Cut around edge of each pita to separate into 2 rounds; place on baking sheet.
Broil for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until crisp.
In skillet, simmer mushrooms with water over medium heat, covered, for 5 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
In bowl... - 41.165
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Combine flours, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup warm water with remaining teaspoon of sugar and yeast.
Set in a warm place for 10 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly.
Stir yeast mixture into flour... - 41.162
Chick Pea Patties In Pita Pockets
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Bake the sesame seeds in a pie pan, uncovered, shaking often, until the seeds are golden about 10 minutes.
In an electric blender or food processor, blend the chick peas, cumin, coriander, garlic, cayenne pepper, peanut... - 40.7513
This Pita Bread is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Pita Bread dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 40.4268
For pita bread, in a large mixer bowl soften yeast in warm water.
Add 2 cups of the all purpose flour, the shortening, and salt.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl.
Beat 3 minutes on high speed.
Using a spoon, stir... - 40.0484