- » Baked Pita
Baked Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked pita recipes.
Homemade Pita Bread
If you relish Pita and hummus whenever you go out, now is the time to relish the bites in your home. Watch this interesting video to learn how you can make pita at your home by using some simple ingredients. You can even surprise your family now.. - 127.277
Fluffy Homemade Pita Bread
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make homemade pita bread that is chewy and fluffy! What more is that, this recipe is really freezer friendly - you can store the dough for... - 125.786
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
One of my favourite ingredients is whole wheat flour. I love to use it in cooking. It gives extra boost of nutrients to the diet of your family. - 121.863
Need to make chips for an upcoming get-together but do not want to slave for hours? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make pita chips that will be ready within minutes and please everyone's taste buds! - 118.043
Original Greek Pita Bread
Do you enjoy breads with toppings? We have a pita bread recipe that can be used as a base for lots of dishes. Here is a quick video to show how Greek pita bread is made. It is simple and easy recipe to make. Watch the video for the recipe. - 117.153
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 116.806
Another great Staple! There are more than sixty types of flat breads worldwide, pita bread is one of the oldest. Check out this delicious fast cheap and easy chip. - 113.19
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 112.854
Make these party pleasers at home. Pita drizzled with an oil and cheese herb mix then off for a slow and low drying in the oven at 225F. - 108.26
Pita Chips Flavored With Herbs
Pita chips go beautifully with a lot of dips and sauces. Would you like to make some? Watch the video, the very expert home chef shares her recipe along with some intelligent tips that help in better and effective cooking for less cost. - 107.724
Easy, healthy, and guaranteed the best pita bread recipe! - 105.674
Zesty Spicy Pita Chips
Want to pep up something quick and yet fabulous appetizers for your unexpected guests? These zesty and spicy pita chips can be a great way to save your face. Learn the tricks to prepare the spicy seasoning, so that you can store it in your kitchen. The rest... - 103.596
Pita Bread And Pockets
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients -plain flour, whole wheat flour, instant rapid rise yeast, salt and sugar.
3. Add the olive oil into the water and mix well
4. Add into the dry mixture and mix.
5. Sprinkle... - 101.604
Wheatberries Pita Bread
If you love to bake your bread, then you will love this Wheatberries Pita Bread. This video shows how to prepare fresh bread from the grains in a few minutes. These breads are not only delicious, they are very healthy too. Try them! - 100.774
How To Make Pita Bread
Pita Bread is an Italian delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with Pita Bread along with accompaniments as a quick... - 86.842
Game Night Pita Pizzas And Dips Three Ways
A game night favorite, these pizzas are easy and healthy. Made with multi grain and whole wheat pita bread, these are delicious and healthy bites of pizzas with flavors as diverse as the Mediterranean and Italian. Also shown are some quick dips that are... - 85.3221
Lebanese special Pita Bread can now be made at home. Head towards your kitchen, switch on the video and follow Martha who does a delightful job in explaining the method of making this dish. Serve it as a dipping or as sandwiches. - 84.6514
Whole Grain Pita Bread Face Pizzas
Phoebe prepares her own pitta bread pizza – “Harry”. Loved doing these with Phoebe as she could get really messy and be quite creative, plus they tasted great too!! - 83.7504
Hello everyone let's discover more of Lebanese food with out talented chef Kamal. Check out the video of the nice and crispy Pita Dippers. A great snack which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. - 78.4573
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Pita - Chips
In a mood to prepare a snack? But don't know what to make? Don't worry, check out the video of the crispy and lip smacking Pita Crackers. A great snack, which is prepared from pita bread. Serve this snack with sauce, if desired. - 74.87
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Warm 1/4 cup water and sprinkle yeast over it.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, salt and bran (if used). Pulse... - 48.4432
The copenhagen pita is a dessert cake made with a filling of zwieback, almonds and cinnamon. Flavored with cognac, the copenhagen pita is baked with eggs, flour, sugar and butter and topped with filo dough. Served with honey and cinnamon sugar syrup, the... - 47.3296
Spicy Chicken On Pita Wedges
1)In a 2 quart saucepan, take some water. Place the chicken in the water and season with lemon-pepper.
2)Slowly boil the chicken in water and then simmer cook over reduced heat until tender.
3)Take chicke out and separate meat from the bones.... - 46.9788
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange pita rounds with cut side up.
3) Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce evenly on top of each one.
4) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of mozzarella over the tomato sauce.
5) Add any optional... - 46.6948
Stir sugar into warm water in bowl until dissolved.
Stir in yeast.
Let stand for 6 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and salt.
Add 4 cups all-purpose flour, mixing to form dough.
Knead for 4 minutes on floured surface, kneading in... - 46.5706
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach and place into a large bowl.
Saute the onion in one tablespoon of butter and add to the spinach mixture.
Add the cheeses and the spices to the mixture and mix well.
Melt the remaining... - 46.4286
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the flours, salt and the two tablespoons of sugar.
3) In another bowl, mix the remaining sugar with the yeast and 1/2 cup of the warm water.
4) Set in a warm place for about 10 minutes... - 46.0871
Greek Pita Pizzas With Spinach And Feta
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 4 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, oregano, and salt; cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Stir in the spinach... - 44.9147
Pita Bread Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Arrange the pita rounds, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of... - 44.8739
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Warm the pita bread in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes.
3. Carefully split the breads into halves and arrange them on a large baking sheet.
4. Heat a nonstick skillet over a medium flame.
5.... - 44.8723
Garden Pita Pizzas
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Carefully open up each pita bread, splitting them into two.
3. Arrange the six pita rounds on baking sheets.
4. Toast them lightly for about 5 to 6 minutes in the oven.
5. In the meantime, in a large... - 44.7013
Eggplant Chutney And Pita Chips
Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on a baking sheet; sprinkle with salt.
Place a second baking sheet on eggplant, and place a heavy bowl on top baking sheet to weight it down.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes.
Transfer eggplant slices to a... - 44.6685
Try this Peta recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Peta will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.5797
Huevos Rancheros With Pita Chips
Separate pita bread into 2 rounds; cut each round into 8 wedges.
Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
Combine basil, garlic powder, and cumin; sprinkle over wedges.
Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until crisp and lightly... - 44.3075
Combine yeast with 1 cup lukewarm water and 1 teaspoon honey and set aside.
Sift flours together and add wheat germ.
Mix oil with 4 cups lukewarm water.
Make a well in the center of the mixed flours and gradually add oil and water mixture.
Stir in... - 44.2719
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Combine flours, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup warm water with remaining teaspoon of sugar and yeast.
Set in a warm place for 10 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly.
Stir yeast mixture into flour... - 43.792
Bruschetta Pita Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 4000F
2. Prepare a large baking sheet and spread out the pita breads on them
3. Bake this for 6-8 minutes until slightly crisp
4. In a large bowl, place the vinaigrette, basil, tomatoes and garlic.
5. Mix well till... - 43.6773
Bran Pita Bread
1. In large bowl of electric mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water, about 5 minutes.
2. Put in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, mixing until combined.
3. Over low speed, beat in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the salt and oil.
4. Beat on high speed... - 43.1823
Chick Pea Patties In Pita Pockets
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Bake the sesame seeds in a pie pan, uncovered, shaking often, until the seeds are golden about 10 minutes.
In an electric blender or food processor, blend the chick peas, cumin, coriander, garlic, cayenne pepper, peanut... - 42.6785
Mini Pita Pizzas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the mozzarella lightly. Keep aside.
3. Spread the sauce on the pita bread and sprinkle oregano and the shredded mozzarella on it.
4. With a knife or in the... - 42.6159
Pita Mushroom Pizzas
Cut around edge of each pita to separate into 2 rounds; place on baking sheet.
Broil for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until crisp.
In skillet, simmer mushrooms with water over medium heat, covered, for 5 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
In bowl... - 42.5216
Salmonl Topped Pita Wedges
In a medium mixing bowl combine salmon, celery, green onion, yogurt, mustard, and dill.
Spray a 1-cup mold or bowl, or a 10-ounce custard cup with nonstick coating.
Press salmon mixture into the mold, bowl, or custard cup.
Cover and chill for 2 to... - 42.2849
This Pita Bread is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Pita Bread dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 42.2685
1. Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
2. With best possible care, separate two pockets into two semicircles by cutting open the closed edges.
3. Take a small cup and add in it oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
4.... - 41.779
For pita bread, in a large mixer bowl soften yeast in warm water.
Add 2 cups of the all purpose flour, the shortening, and salt.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl.
Beat 3 minutes on high speed.
Using a spoon, stir... - 41.7435
1. In a large mixing bowl, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in 3 tablespoons of warm water. Allow the yeast starter to stand for 10 minutes till it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat the... - 41.4273
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. Place a baking sheet inside the oven to heat up as the oven heats up.
3. Spread the pita bread with one teaspoon of the sun-dried tomato puree.
4. Sprinkle on the chopped tomatoes, shallots,... - 41.3801
Spiced Pita Bread
Scatter the cumin and sesame seeds over a sheet of foil and place under the broiler.
Toast for 2-3 minutes, stirring to prevent burning.
Remove and cool.
Dissolve the sugar and yeast in the water.
Place the flour, salt, coriander and toasted spices in a large... - 41.1908
Pita Bread Pizza
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, pepper, salt, basil, and oregano, and saute, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add the mushrooms and saute,... - 40.9749
Caponata With Pita Wedges
Saute half of eggplant in a large nonstick skillet with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil over high heat 6 minutes or unril lightly browned, stirring occat sionally.
Remove eggplant, and set aside.
Re-pear with remaining eggplant and oil.
Coat skillet with cooking... - 40.8364
Mediterranean Pita Rounds
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 4 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Arrange pita bread rounds on ungreased baking sheets; brush with olive oil.
Bake at 450° for 6... - 40.4281
In small bowl, combine soup and sour cream; mix well.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, cook turkey over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain.
Add soup mixture, cheese, onions and salt to skillet; mix... - 40.0427
Arabic Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining 2 teaspoons sugar, oil, salt, 2 cups all-purpose flour, and whole wheat flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually stir... - 39.7013
Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
Then carefully separate each pocket into 2 semicircles by cutting open the closed edge.
In a cup, combine the oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
Lightly brush the interior side of each pita with the... - 39.5915
White Bean Spread And Pita Crisps
Stir together 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the olive oil, one-third of the garlic, 1/4 tsp (1 ml) of the ground coriander and pinch each of the salt and pepper.
Cut pitas into 6 rounds; cut into triangles and place on baking sheet.
Brush triangles with olive oil... - 39.2831
Bran Pita Bread
In large bowl of electric mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water, about 5 minutes.
Add cereal, mixing until combined.
On low speed, beat in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the salt and oil.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping sides of bowl.
Using dough hooks... - 39.0854
Cinnamon Pita Crisps
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Cut the pita rounds crosswise in half.
3) Cut each half in 4 pieces and place aside.
4) In a jellyroll pan, place the pita wedges by keeping the smooth side down.
5) In a bowl, add egg white and remaining... - 39.049
Open Face Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Heat reserved oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Saute chicken, Italian seasoning and onion in oil about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken turns white.
Cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch strips.
Stir tomatoes and... - 38.925
Barbecued Beef Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain.
Add ketchup, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and corn.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is tender.
Cut pocket bread in half.
Spoon... - 38.8222
Classic Pita Bread
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in 1/4 cup warm water; set aside about 5 minutes until foamy.
In a large bowl, combine flour and salt.
Make a well in center; add yeast mixture, oil and 1-1/2 cups warm water.
Gradually mix into flour until evenly... - 38.7707
Warm Mediterranean Eggplant Dip With Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Spread the eggplant slices on a baking sheet and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil on top. Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chop finely and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using a sharp... - 38.7073
Hot Spinach Spread With Pita Chips
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Meanwhile, cut each pita bread into eight wedges.
Place in two 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 38.3941
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Place pita bread on cookie sheet and cover with tomato sauce.
Add mushrooms, peppers and olives.
Remove sausage meat from casing and arrange on pizzas in tiny clumps.
Top with a mixture of grated cheeses and season with... - 38.0713
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Split pita pockets to form 8 single rounds.
3) Baste the rounds with light spray or brush with olive oil. Cut each one into 8 wedges.
4) Bake them on a sheet pan in oven for 8 minutes or till golden and... - 38.009
1) In a bowl, combine yeast and lukewarm water to dissolve. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
2) Place 1 cup of flour to this by sprinkling with salt. Stir well and slowly add rest of the flour to prepare spongy dough.
3)... - 37.8355
Heat oven to 425°.
Split each pita bread in half around edge with knife.
Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 151/2 X 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Bake uncovered about 5 minutes or just until crisp.
Cook onion and garlic in reserved bean liquid in 10-inch nonstick skillet... - 37.7754
Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
Add oil and two cups (500 ml) of the flour.
Beat until the dough is smooth.
Add the remaining flour as you knead the bread in the bowl.
Place dough on a well-floured surface and knead in some additional flour until the... - 36.7791
Turkey Pita Rounds
These Turkey Pita Rounds are a favorite lunch fare for me. This irresistible bird filling doused in tangy fruit relish has mesmerized me and I want to have this bread dish for most meals for a long time to come. Try these Turkey Pita Rounds and let me know if... - 36.7353
Hummus With Pita Crisps
Split pita breads and brush split sides with 1/4 cup of the oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Stack breads; cut stack into 6 to 8 wedges.
Place wedges in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets.
Bake in a 400° oven until crisp and golden 5 to 10... - 36.6824
Pita Pizza Wedges
Split each pita round in half horizontally.
Quarter each round, forming 16 triangles total.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 325° oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till crisp and golden.
Spread pizza sauce over toasted triangles.
Top with mushrooms and... - 36.5886
Pour the water into a large bowl.
Sprinkle in the yeast, sugar, and salt.
Stir to dissolve.
Gradually whisk in the flour 1/2 cup at a time to make a smooth batter.
Stir in the remaining flour 1/2 cup at a time until the dough pulls away from the sides of the... - 34.9673
Mix the tomato sauce with the oregano and basil.
Spread it evenly on the pitas.
Top each circle with some mushrooms, chopped peppers and onions.
Sprinkle a little grated Parmesan on each pizza.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place pizzas in the hot oven,... - 34.9065
Heat water to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and warmed water.
Mix with Doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes. (It may be necessary to scrape sides of bowl with rubber... - 34.8644
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Separate each pita bread into 2 round single layers.
In a small bowl, combine margarine, parsley, sweet basil and green onions.
Brush mixture evenly over the 6 rounds of bread.
Sprinkle cheese evenly over open... - 34.8092
Mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice and honey. Add the meat cubes and marinate for at least 2 hours.
Heat a browning dish to maximum, according to the manufacturer's instructions. Remove the meat from the marinade, add butter to the browning dish and stir... - 34.3823
Cheesy Chili Pita Triangles
Cheesy Chili Pita Triangles is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cheesy Chili Pita Triangles, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.3442
Perfect Pita Bread
In a large bowl mix water and yeast.
Add flour gradually, mixing well until smooth.
Scrape side of bowl; cover lightly.
Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Stir dough down.
Dust a board with flour.
On the floured board... - 34.0552
Skip the pizza dough. Top pita bread with savory basil and colorful veggies. - 33.544
Special Pita Pizza
Place pita bread on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, stir together tomato sauce, basil, oregano and garlic powder. Spread over pita.
Combine vegetables and desired amount of cheese in a bowl. Add olive oil and tamari. Toss to mix. Spoon onto pita.
Bake at... - 33.3753
Nachos With Pita Chips
1. Carefully peel pita bread halves apart; stack halves, then cut stack into 3 equal wedges. Spread wedges in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets. Bake in a 350°F (175°C) oven until browned and crisp (about 15 minutes), switching positions of baking... - 32.6501
Baked Pita Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or a bread knife to halve each of the pita bread circles.
3. Divide each half into 4 segments.
4. Arrange the pita triangles on a baking sheet or on a round baking platter, in single... - 32.282
Spinach Caramelized Onion And Yogurt Dip With Pita Crisps
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan, then caramelise the onions and garlic with some salt and pepper for about 20 mins, until golden. Remove from the heat, scrape into a bowl, then let cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut the... - 31.9672
Spicy Pita Chips
Split each pita round in half crosswise; cut each half into 4 wedges.
Coat each wedge with cooking spray.
Combine garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, red pepper, paprika, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag; shake well.
Add pita wedges, a few at a time;... - 31.4664
Fruit Pita Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Blend ricotta cheese in blender or food processor until smooth.
Toast pitas in oven for 3-5 minutes, until just crisp.
Cut fruit into 1/2-inch chunks.
Spread 1/3 cup ricotta cheese onto each pita and top with one tablespoon of... - 31.2356
Dissolve yeast, sugar, salt, and liquid shortening in warm water.
Add 3 c. (750 mL) of the flour; stir to mix well. (Dough should be fairly stiff; if not, add more flour.) Turn out onto floured surface; knead in remaining flour. (Dough will be very stiff.)... - 31.0509
Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
Split each pitta horizontally into two circles, then cut each into 6 triangles.
Lay them in a single layer, rough side up, on 2 or 3 baking sheets.
Use a pastry brush to brush the pitta triangles with olive oil, then sprinkle... - 30.8973
Pita Bread Chips
Pita Bread Chips - is a heady mix of parmesan cheese flavored pita bread. Makes a yummy pick as an appetizer, these pita bread chips are pretty easy to prepared too. Try the Pita Bread Chips recipe. - 30.3696
Cheddar Pita Crisps
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine mayonnaise, green onions, cheese, pimientos and red pepper in medium bowl. Set aside.
Cut each pita bread into 6 wedges; place onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Spread wedges with... - 30.3073
Garlic-dill Pita Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Split each pita bread in half. Cut each half into 6 triangular pieces and arrange with their rough sides up, close together on baking sheets.
3. Combine garlic powder and dill. Sprinkle on pita chips.
4. Bake for 8 minutes,... - 29.7358
Pita Party Pizzas
1. Spread 1/4 of the tomato paste on top of each pita pocket. Top with 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese followed by 1/4 of the mushrooms and a few onion rings. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the Italian seasoning and the Parmesan cheese.
2. Place the pita pizzas on a... - 29.4579
Mini Pita Pizzas
Mini pita pizzas…..sounds yummy!! It’s my favorite childhood recipe. My mon use to cook delicious mini pita pizzas when I use to come from school. The smell coming out from her oven is still fresh in my mind. Cheesy bites of pizza melts in my mouth like... - 27.9487
Mini Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 baking sheets. Spread a tablespoon of tomato sauce evenly on each round. Arrange pepperoni and zucchini on each and sprinkle with mozzarella.
2. Bake on bottom rack of oven... - 27.8533
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1) On 2 baking sheets, arrange the pita wedges.
2) Bake until just crisp, for about 5 minutes.
3) Cook up to 5 minutes longer for crispier wedges.
4) Serve with any dip of your choice. - 27.8269
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add salt and flour. Knead 5 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes.
3. Divide into 8 equal parts and shape into round balls with hands.
4. Stick a 24-inch strip of waxed paper to the countertop with... - 27.4983
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Divide each pita into two circles.
Stack pita circles on top of each other.
Cut the stack into eight wedges.
Put pita pieces on a baking sheet so they do not overlap.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Watch carefully to... - 27.4089
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.2493
Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, basil and salt. Add the pita pieces and toss to coat well.
2. On 1 or 2 baking sheets, spread out the pita pieces in a single layer. Bake for 4 minutes. Using tongs, turn the pita pieces... - 26.8058
Veggie Pita Pizzas
Split each pita bread round horizontally so you have four rounds.
Place rounds on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 450° oven for 2 to 3 minutes or till dry and crisp.
Spread each round with tomato sauce.
Arrange vegetable on top of each round.
Sprinkle with... - 26.3089